gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:47:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 421
Total: 421

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: FanFiction & the Fun Stuff Thread UPDATED 12/3/06  (Read 4610 times)
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« on: January 03, 2005, 08:09:14 PM »

The Fun Stuff forum is designed to be a place where Clay fans can come and share their diverse talents and opinions.  We are a talented group, and among us there are poets, writers, musicians, and artists of many different kinds.

The forum gives us a place to express our talents in an environment that is supportive and appropriate for fans of all ages.

Devoted to Clay as we are, Claymaniacs realizes that we all have lives and interests outside of Clay fandom.  Members and guests are not only welcome to share their feelings and creativity here, they're encouraged.  Whether it involves Clay or not.

In a creative environment like Fun Stuff, the topic of fanfiction (fictional stories written by fans) is bound to come up.  Fanfiction can be fun, and it gives budding writers a chance to showcase their work and receive feedback from readers.

Our very own Misha owns a site that was originally created for that very purpose.  The idea was born on the Black Leather Pants Thread.  The ClayGirls are a fiesty, spirited bunch.  They began writing limmericks and short stories on the thread, and Misha created the site to save all of it.

It's grown into a full website.  It has montages, limmericks, poetry, fanfiction, and lots of fun threads.  (Not to mention the cutest song I've ever heard when you enter the home page.  LOL  I warn you in advance, it'll stick in your head!)

I encourage you to pay a visit to the ClayGirls site.  It's a fun place.  Just make sure you read all the disclaimers and restrictions to keep yourself in age-appropriate areas.  Some of the fanfiction is ...  well ...

Flame

As this is a dynamic thread, anything posted here will eventually be deleted.  For that reason, we encourage you to post any Clay fanfiction you write at the ClayGirls site rather than here in the Fun Stuff forum.

CLAYGIRLS

Any questions, comments, concerns?  PM me.  Any complaints?  PM Pamela.  LOL

LadyC

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 04:58:52 PM »

Evening everyone!

Since the Claygirls site is down for good I finally did it!

I started a fan fiction site.

While the name of it is Cliction Friction a Clay Fan Fiction site.

Any fan fiction is welcome along with any kind of writing, is more than welcome.

The only rules are to respect the other members and to please, please, please give feedback to the writers.

You'll have to register to view the site so the address is:

http://aikenseeker.proboards78.com/index.cgi

There is currently a fan fiction I'm in the process of writing already on the site.

Hope to see you all there.

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 05:54:15 PM »

Due to the increasing popularity of fanfiction, Claymaniacs has decided to host stories written by our talented members here on our board!

Stories rated G or PG may be posted in the Fun Stuff Lounge.

Stories with adult content, rated NC-17 or R, will be posted in the Adult Playground Forum.

If you are interested in either reading or writing fanfiction, please read the rules and informaton post located here.

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

clayniac4ver
Claymaniac

clayed on 5/27/08 on g105 yesterday

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 10:41:56 AM »

i just have one thing to say

CLAYMANIACS ROCK!!!!!!

alyse

"faith has concered my fear since i got the album"

got clayed on the 13th of january on g105
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print