gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:34:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 428
Total: 428

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfx
ClayManiacs  |  Forum  |  COMMUNITIES  |  FUN STUFF (Moderators: Moonshot, aikenseeker, woodstock854)  |  LOST
gfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] Go Down Print
Author Topic: LOST  (Read 76905 times)
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #440 on: January 13, 2009, 08:40:51 AM »

Thanks for the heads up Prissy. I had a guess they would rerun the finale before the new episode next Wednesday so good to know they will air it tomorrow night. Watching AI on Wednesday's too so hope Lost doesn't overlap with it. Wish it was on Thursday's again cause I don't watch anything that day and wish I had a DVR.

Next time I'm at the store I'll check out TV Guide. That's a good guess about if they are in a Time Warp. Gotta remember what Ben did again to move the island.  Laughing Ofcourse no doubt. Probably at the end of the season I bet we can get more answers. Can't wait til next week.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #441 on: January 15, 2009, 08:22:55 AM »

I got to watch the last hour of it. Saw the preview for next week with Hurley and Sayid. Looks good.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #442 on: January 21, 2009, 12:31:36 PM »

Can't wait for Lost tonight. Just the other night they showed the last episode on the Sci Fi channel. The new episode will be at 9 EST for 2 hours and at 8 they are reviewing the past seasons.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #443 on: January 21, 2009, 02:39:26 PM »

Tiffany,

I hope this will be a good season for LOST.  I believe that 3 years have now passed since the Oceanic 6 were rescued.  And on the previews it looks like Desmond and Penny have a new baby.

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #444 on: January 21, 2009, 03:10:21 PM »

I hope so too and they always know how to keep it fresh snd interesting. They are going to feel that the island moved. I love Penny and Desmond. That's sweet. There an article with the actor in the new TV Guide I think.

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #445 on: January 21, 2009, 10:03:41 PM »

What a crazy episode but I loved it anyway. Laughing

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #446 on: January 22, 2009, 11:29:22 AM »

I am liking the time traveling stuff, flashes of them on the island at different times. What in the world did Ben do? Was cool to see the hatch before and after they blew it up. I bet they would show when the plane crash happened. I really like Daniel. And wondering at the end those guys shooting at Sawyer and Juliet were from Dharma. When Locke saw that plane remembered that's how Boone died. *sniff* Was cool to see past charachers like Ethan and Micheal seeing Locke and when Anna Lucia saw Hurley and told him, Libby said hi. Hope we get to see more like Charlie and Eko. Still want to know what happened with Claire. It's not surpising other then that the 6 have to go back that they could make Locke the hero with dieing to save everyone to stop the time travel and the bad things from happening. Wonder if he would be willing to die to save them. That woman at the end at the church with Ben, there is a guess that she could be Daniel's mother. That would make sense with what we saw her doing. We also saw her with Desmond once when he was picking out a ring to Penny and she warned him that it wasn't a good idea. I loved Hurley. Him and Sayid make a great team. Thank goodness he didn't die. It was funny when he was explaining to his mom what happened on the island and it was sweet that she did believe him. Also liked how he said no to go with Ben and didn't trust him even though it's the best thing to do to go back with him. And liked that he thought it wasn't a good idea to lie to everyone. I like this new side of Sun. Wants revenge of what happened with Jin and wants to kill Ben. And I still hate Kate for being Arron's mother. Wonder if she could be playing Kate and called those guys to ask her for a blood test to see if she was his mother. Anything is possible on this show. Looking forward to next week.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #447 on: January 22, 2009, 05:12:54 PM »

Tiffany,
You picked up a lot of good points.  It does seem like the survivors still on the island are going back in time as we see people like Ethan and the others, some who have passed away.

If Locke died on the island, how did he get back "home?"  Did I miss something?  All of a sudden, there is Locke in a casket.  Maybe this will be answered in a future show.

I hate to see Desmond have to go back, but I guess they all don't have a choice.  What about the helicopter pilot?  Does he need to go back, too? 

I think it will be interesting to see how they return to the island.  And Daniel seems to have been time traveling for a while.  His mother did look familiar.

Then Ben goes in to the meat market to talk to that lady about keeping Locke in his casket for him, I don't remember her.  She must be new?

Always more questions than answers! Yes!

lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #448 on: January 28, 2009, 05:34:51 PM »

I'm loving Lost!!  Hello Tiffany and Prissy!!

Locke was said to have committed suicide when he came back off the island.  He was alive because he went to each of them (Hurley, Sayid, and I believe Kate too) to talk to them and tell them they needed to go back to the island.  Somewhere along the way, he killed  himself. I think he did that because Richard told him to get everybody back, he had to die.  Remember that part?

The lady at the meat market is one of the many people that just helps Ben out - she was never been on before.  They are supposedly all over the place and know what is going on and they have a certain job to do.

Very interesting stuff going on and lots of answers given on how things happend.  But more questions too!!    Can't wait to see tonights episode!

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #449 on: January 30, 2009, 08:39:49 PM »

Hey Lori.

Wow! Charles was an other and was on the island back in the 50's. Didn't see that coming. Interesting about Locke saying 2 years after was when Micheal saw him after he was born if you remember his flashback from last season. And the woman Desmond saw in the hospital I think was the woman on the island that knew Daniel. Sweet him and Penny named they baby Charlie. Looking forward to next week.

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #450 on: February 05, 2009, 01:21:03 PM »

Great show last night. Was so happy to see Jin is really alive. Very interesting the time is flashing on him too and a young Danielle pregnant with Alex found him.  Hope Sun can find out Jin's not dead.

Loved it that ofcourse Ben was behind getting that lawyer to take Arron away from Kate. She isn't his mother. Didn't think Claire's mother was behind it if she didn't know who he was. Jack is a fool for trusting Ben though.

Liked it when Sawyer saw Kate and Claire. Awww He loves her. Interesting Juliet and Miles had a nose bleed after Charlotte. Wonder why if it's cause they been on the island longer then the others.

Really enjoyed this season so far. Smile

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #451 on: February 05, 2009, 06:12:15 PM »

Hello Tiffany and Lori!

I am glad that they are replaying the previous show with explanations along with the new episode.  It is getting interesting and looks like Ben is having everyone gather in Los Angelas. 

That was something to see a young Charles on the island.  I think we will be seeing more of his story.  And Richard just stays young. 

I am definitely "hooked" on LOST this season.

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #452 on: February 12, 2009, 10:05:35 AM »

This episode rocked. Getting so good. Didn't want it to end.

Poor Charlotte. That was sad but not surprising and to hear she was from the island and how the place is death. It would be interesting if we could get a flashback of her as a little girl growing up on the island and see when Daniel saw her so that way he could see when that happened.

Would Ben want everyone to go back to the island so they can die and not tell them? Hmmmm I liked that he told Sun that Jin was alive. How in the would did he have Jin's ring?

I see when Desmond showed up that Ben was suprised to hear Mrs. Hawking is Daniel's mother. Glad to know that we were right about that.

Do you think Jack's father could be Jacob? Crazy So Locke was suppose to move the island and not Ben and he has to die to save everyone. I wonder if he makes it out before he dies and see's Mrs. Hawking. And I had forgoting that he doesn't know Jack is his son. That thing he has to turn is the wheel of time.

I loved when Jin saw Sawyer and they hugged each other. Awwwww Eekkk Sawyer got a nose bleed this time.

Jin and Danelle were interesting. Gross when the smoke monster got her boyfriends arm and I remember her talking before how all her friends died.

Can't wait to see what happens next week. Looks like Kate will decide to go back.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #453 on: May 06, 2009, 07:14:02 PM »

Tiffany, Lori and Others,

Are you still watching LOST?  I am, but I've found it confusing with all the time travel back and forth.  Some are in the present; some are in the 1970's.  Next week is the Finale for the season so we'll see if any of these time travelin' loose ends are tied up. Don't Know

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #454 on: February 03, 2010, 06:05:18 AM »

Tiffany, Lori and other fans!

LOST has begun a new and its last season.  Are any of you still watching.?  It looks like a parallel universe thing going on.  We have the survivors of the plane crash still on the island, yet on their plane, too, and landing in LA!  doh  And Locke is no longer Locke, but a reincarnation of the Smoke Monster!!  Juliet is dead and died in Sawyer's arms!  But no one stays dead for long on this show, so.......??

What do you all think?

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #455 on: February 11, 2010, 02:43:45 PM »

Hey Prissy,

Yep! Still watching the best show on TV. It's crazy and confusing but I love it anyway.  Laughing The only thing I don't like is these new others at the temple. More questions. doh Very happy to to see Claire back but I dldn't understand what happened to her could happen to Sayid? Wish we could see a flashback of that. Also was thinking Jacob could be in Sayid but was odd he was hurt by what that guy did with him. Thought it was a great twist about Not Locke turning into the Smoke Monster. Sad Juliet is really dead but guess the actress is staying on V now. I bet she got pregnant with Sawyer's baby but didn't want to tell him. Also it's interesting to see what everyone would have done if they didn't end up on the island. Was nice to see Boone and Charlie back. Don't like this bonding with Kate and Claire though. And wonder if Jack could make Locke walk again. I think it will be a great last season.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #456 on: February 12, 2010, 01:41:52 PM »

Tiffany,

We know that Locke was killed by Ben, and now the Smoke Monster has invaded his body.  I think I read in TV GUIDE that it may be the Smoke Monster that invades dead bodies like Jack's father, who was a corpse.  I think the new others think that Sayid died and has been invaded by a dark side, which may also be the Smoke Monster??   Claire may also have died and been invaded by the Smoke Monster or ??   

It is odd watching parallel shows going on;  the survivors on the island, and then the survivors as if they had not crashed and their plane had landed.  I'm still not sure where the writers are going, but iI sure hope we get a good ending out of all this confusion!!

Hug

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx