gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:51:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 173
Total: 173

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfx
ClayManiacs  |  Forum  |  COMMUNITIES  |  FUN STUFF (Moderators: Moonshot, aikenseeker, woodstock854)  |  LOST
gfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: LOST  (Read 77607 times)
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #420 on: May 02, 2008, 06:14:54 AM »

Another interesting LOST episode!!

Flash forward shows Jack and Kate living together and raising Aaron.  Jack goes to see Hurley and Hurley tells him about Charlie visiting him.  He tells Jack that Charlie said Jack will have a visitor, too.  Hurley tells Jack he is not supposed to be raising Aaron.

Jack starts taking pills and liquor together.  He sees his father's ghost in the hospital.  And Kate confesses that she has been doing something for Sawyer, who chose to stay on the island.

On the island, Sawyer, Claire and Aaron, and Miles have left Locke's camp and are trying to get to get beach.  They are almost discovered by the "killer" group from the ship.  The helicopter pilot saves them.  As they camp out, Claire awakens and notices that Aaron is gone.  She sees her dad (also Jack's dad), holding Aaron. 

The next morning, Sawyer awakens and Miles tells him Claire walked out into the jungle during the night.  Sawyer hears Aaron crying and finds the baby, but not Claire.  I wonder if this is the end of Claire.

Back at the beach, Juliet takes out Jack's appendix.  She tells Kate that Jack kissed her, but he loves Kate.

Each week the stories are really good and are leading to some conclusion eventually.

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #421 on: May 02, 2008, 01:47:43 PM »

Great recap Prissy. I think Jack's flashforward was leading up to what happened in the season finale last year.Some people are saying Hurley could had killed himself and he's the one in that coffin that Jack only went to the funeral too. Be sad if it was him. Was an interesting scene about what Charlie told him that him and Kate shouldn't take care of Aaron and said Charlie will talk to him next. He was acting all crazy. So I'm thinking Claire could end missing on the Island and maybe Sawyer is the one to ask Kate if she coulld take of him. It was creepy that she saw her father after Jack saw him in the future. Wonder if Jack knew Claire was his sister. Wasn't clear on that.

I missed what Kate lied to Jack about who she was talking on the phone. I know she said it had to do with Sawyer but I didn't think people could call outside the island? I'm not a Jack and Kate fan so thank god they didn't last long. I knew he would still have trust issues like with his ex wife if he married her. Like Kate better with Sawyer and him better with Juliet. I feel bad for Juliet knowing that he loved Kate when she has feelings for him.

Since this is sweeps it's good to finally get some answers and put things together.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Claygirl
SuperFan

Always have faith, and there will be a way.

« Reply #422 on: May 03, 2008, 03:35:57 AM »

:hi Prissy & Tiffany! Huggles Huggles
Lost never stops being interesting, even though I'm still always confused after watching it. I still can't believe Alex, her mother and Karl were killed. I always thought Ben must've stolen her, and Alex wasn't his real daughter, but it was really something to see how much he cared about her, he was acting tough like he didn't care what happened to her, but by acting that way, saying she meant nothing to him, I think only proved how much he did care because he was trying to get that guy to let her go, and I that's why he killed her, but to hear that before she died,... how sad for Alex. Alex's mother once said the smoke monster was like a security system for the island, so since Ben has all those forcefield/fence type things set up around the island, maybe he was able to call to it as another part of his security. If he wanted revenge, why didn't he just take out Widmore when he had the chance? Instead he said he couldn't and would go after Penelope?
Isn't it something how the last flashforward we saw, Jack didn't even want to see Arron after Kate's trial, and now they were living together raising him? The way he told Kate she's not even related to Arron, makes me think he does know Claire is his sister in the future, like: "You're not related to him, I am!" And I thought Hurley told him Chairlie said "someone" would see Jack soon, so maybe he meant Jack's father? I wonder why he keeps appearing to Jack and now Claire? And since I'm guessing everyone but the six who made it off the island, must've died, I doubt Kate was talking to Sawyer on the phone, maybe it was his daughter? Maybe Sawyer wanted Kate to tell her something for him and that was the "favor" she was doing for him? It's nice to see the big heart Sawyer has had hiding under his tough exterior all this time, the way he suddenly cares about Hurley, and protecting Claire and Arron, always knew he was a sweet heart. bigsmile How ridiculous was it that Jack thought he could watch his own surgery with no anaesthetic? I felt bad for Juliet too, you can tell she loves Jack but knows his heart is with Kate. I always had a feeling Juliet wasn't evil like Ben and The Others, she's really turned out to be a good, misunderstood person.
~Kelly~

Angel Baby Dust ~Kelly~ Baby Dust
Love! I love Clay Aiken! Music heartbeat claymaniacs rocks
Hearing Clay's voice, quiets the ones in my head. Wink
(Clay's biggest fan and David Cook "Word Nerd" #2894!) :heartburst
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #423 on: May 03, 2008, 12:15:01 PM »

Kelly and Tiffany,

Great insights into the show.

Did you notice how Jack stayed parked at the institution where Hurley is watching the bench outside like he was waiting to see Charlie or ??

I am hoping the rest of the survivors of the air plane crash are still on the island and alive.  But who knows?  They could very well be dead and only the Oceanic Six escaped.  Hopefully, we will all know soon. Fingers Crossed

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #424 on: May 10, 2008, 03:12:06 PM »

I just watched the latest episode of LOST again.  Lots going on in this episode.

John's flashback:  John is born a preemie to a teen age mother, Emily Locke,  whose family doesn't want him. I assume he is adopted or put in foster care.  At about age 5, one of the island guys from the past, Richard, comes to visit John and gives him a test to get to be part of a special school.  John fails a part of the test and Richard leaves. (When John was born, Richard could be seen peeking at him through a window.)
As a teen ager, John is good in science but picked on by classmates and wishes he was a jock. A teacher tells him a Dr. Albert has invited him to a science camp by Middlelos Laboratories, which I think, had to do with the Dharma Initiative.
We then see Locke in rehab after his accident, where a mysterious orderly tells him a miracle can happen.  The orderly is the same man who visited Hurley at one point in a mental institution. The orderly says John should go on a self-discovery Walk About.

In the present, John, Ben, and Hurley are looking for the cabin and Jacob.  John dreams about someone named Horace who can help him find the cabin.  Horace is dead and in the burial pit.  John finds Horace's body and a map to the cabin in his pocket.  When the three find the cabin, only John goes in where he sees Jack's Father's "ghost" and also Claire is there.  I'm wondering if Claire is also dead.  They say baby Aaron is not supposed to be there with them.
John asks how to save the island and Christian, Jack's father, says to move the island.

Meantine on the boat, the really big mean dude wants to go back to the island and kill everyone on it.  Sayid takes a small boat and heads back to the island, but Desmond doesn't want to see the island again.  The mean dude kills the doctor and also the Captain of the ship.  He forces the helicopter pilot to fly him, his crew and lots of weapons back to the island.

The helicopter pilot drops a directional device down to the survivors so they will know where the helicopter is so they can protect themselves.

Comments:  Christian, Jack's dad, said he could speak for Jacob.  How can they move the island to save it?  Maybe that's what happens and the island and the survivors "disappear" while the Oceanic Six are saved.  Remember, Jack in one of the flashforwards tells Kate they should never have left the island.
From the flashbacks for John, I get the feeling that his destiny was to come to the island. I wonder how they will explain dead people appearing to different ones??

More???? again!!

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #425 on: May 11, 2008, 07:14:18 PM »

Great recap Prissy. It was a very strange ending. How the heck can they move the island and why would Christian tell Locke this anyway? That's actually a good prediction. I'm afriad Claire might be dead too if she can't have Aaron. I think Locke was a foster child. Interesting to see Richard in his flashback. He was also in one of Juliet's back stories. I wasn't surprised when he picked up that knife. I found the dead guy interesting too. I had forgoting the orderly knew Hurley. You're right that Locke was made to stay on the island and I think him and Ben are alike in some ways. Thought Ben and Hurley were funny together. Looking forward to this weeks show.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Claygirl
SuperFan

« Reply #426 on: May 12, 2008, 08:11:41 AM »

:hi Tiffany & Prissy, Huggles Huggles
Move the island?!? And isn't Christian dead? Claire has always been all about protecting Aaron, and now that she just left him and calmly told John, "I'm with him", (Christian) it makes me think she's dead too. It almost seemed like Richard was Johns father, because he was watching him as a baby, and the nurse even asked if he was the father, because the guy who took Johns kidney and pushed him out the window wasn't his real father right? So, maybe. Don't Know Everytime I think this show is starting to make sence, it gets even more strange, normally I would've stopped watching a show like this a long time ago, but I need answers, (that I'm afraid we'll never get,) so I guess the writers are doing something right. Laughing
And a thought from a few weeks back: in Ben's flashback episode, why was he passed out in the desert wearing a winter coat?
~Kelly~

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #427 on: May 14, 2008, 07:28:44 AM »

Next episode: There's No Place Like Home (1)

The confrontation between the survivors and the freighter people begins.

Airs: Thursday May 15, 2008

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #428 on: May 14, 2008, 10:07:40 AM »

Thanks Prissy. Just 2 more episodes lefted I think.

The actress who plays Kate is on Jimmy Kimmel tonight and Josh/Sawyer will be on there tomorrow.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #429 on: May 14, 2008, 10:32:34 AM »

Tiffany,

Kate was on Jay Leno last night.  I saw a little of it.  She talked about how "thrifty" she is; doesn't like to spend money!  Laughing

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #430 on: May 14, 2008, 02:27:45 PM »

That's right she was on Leno. That's funny that she's cheap. Laughing When the Lost actors are on Kimmel he always want to get something out of them about the show. It's funny.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #431 on: May 15, 2008, 08:41:43 PM »

LOST is getting more interesting.

Tonight in the Flash Forward we saw the Oceanic Six:  Jack, Kate, Aaron, Hurley, Sun, and Sayid on a military plane headed home.  Evidently they decided their story is that they were part of 8 that survived the plane crash.  No one else made it off the plane onto the island.  So, who are the other two that got off the plane with them but supposedly didn't "survive?"

In the press conference, Sun says that Jin died on the plane. 

Someone asks how old Aaron is and surmises that Kate was six months pregnant when she boarded the plane.

Jack finally has the memorial service for his father.  Afterwards, Claire's mom comes up and tells Jack that Claire was his sister.

Hurley doesn't want his money, but is met by family and they give him a party.  Hurley's dad has restored his car, but when Hurley gets in it, he sees those same cursed numbers and runs from the car.

Sayid is met by his wife?  Can't recall her name.  Nadia?

Sun is met by her parents and later tells her father that she got a big settlement from Oceanic and now owns the major part of his company.  She said he always hated Jin and she wants him to show her some respect.

Kate is saying that Aaron is her baby.  There is no family to meet her when the military plane lands.

On the island, the mean dude and his guys, and also Ben, John, and Hurley are all headed for the Orchard.  When they get there,  Ben tells John to go to a certain place underground.  Ben walks up with hands up and tells the mean dude who he is.  The mean dude immediately puts a gun to Ben's head.

Jack and Sawyer find the helicopter, free the pilot who tells them that the survivors are not safe from the mean dude.

Sayid lands with the small boat on the island.  Miles takes a group to the freighter including Sun and Jin and Aaron.  And then heads back for more survivors.  Sayid goes with Kate to find Jack and Sawyer, but Richard and some of the Others intercept them.

How old must Richard be now?  He was there when John Locke was born.  Maybe no one ages on the island.  What happens to the survivors and Desmond on the freighter?  How is the island moved?  We know Ben is not killed but what happens?

Big question?  Where are all of the survivors and why were the Oceanic Six selected to be rescued? 

Stay tuned!  Answers in the two hour Finale in two weeks!!

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #432 on: May 16, 2008, 09:07:17 AM »

Great recap Prissy and good questions. Also would like to know who Ben called in with that mirror. I'm rooting for him to kill those guys. We haven't seen the others in a while. That's true Richard doesn't age. Interesting to see we had like a flashforward going backwards when the 6 lefted the island. I'm sad that Jin is going to die. Cry! Sun lied that he died in the plane crash. I guess also that their is a reason they won't tell anyone who stayed on the island. It's great that Jack found out that he's Claire brother. I have a feeling she died too. Locke didn't tell Ben and Hurley that he saw her. Hate that is Kate is Aaron's mother now. Yes! That's Nadia who is Sayid's wife. Was sweet to see them together before she got killed by Charles. I can see what drives Hurley crazy and back to the hospital and he'll be wishing he was back on the island. Poor guy. Crazy to see the numbers. I'm wondering how Desmond and Ben leave too. ACK We have to wait 2 weeks to the finale. I'll be in the Virgin Islands so I have to record it.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #433 on: May 29, 2008, 09:08:12 PM »

Tonight was the LOST finale!  Very interesting!  And the door is open for a new season.  It was interesting to see how the Oceanic Six came to be.  Good to know that Sawyer and Desmond survived.

More later.

Claygirl
SuperFan

« Reply #434 on: May 31, 2008, 05:57:25 AM »

Hi Prissy! Huggles
That was an awesome finale! I'm usually confused and kinda bored watching Lost anymore, but not this time! It was great! Clapping
Now for random thoughts: bigsmile
Why did Sawyer have to be the one to jump off the helicopter? No one else volunteered? I wonder if what he told Kate, is what she's trying to do for him in the flashforwards? What a romantic kiss though! heartbeat Thank goodness he survived, but at the end Jack said Locke told him "bad things" happened on the island after they left, does that mean people died?
Did you see how the camera focused on Hurley when they needed to get rid of extra weight? Paranoid
How did Locke get off the island? Why was he using that fake name Jeremy Bentham? I didn't think that was him in the coffin! And did Sayid kill him? He told Hurley "they said it was suicide." And where was he taking Hurley, to "somewhere safe"?
I wonder why Hurley can see dead people, like when he was playing chess with Mr. Eko.
And I think when Hurley told Walt they're lying to protect everyone, including Walt's dad, he didn't know Michale blew up with the boat.
Poor Michale, didn't want him to die like that, and is Jin really dead? Maybe he was in the water, and Sun made a grave for him anyway thinking he was dead.
Why would Charlotte and Miles want to stay on the island?
Is Jack's father Jacob? Jack's father was the one who seemingly told Locke to move the island, and Ben said Jacob told Locke that, but wanted him to suffer the consequences.
And why would Jack's father appear to Michale before the boat blew up?
Desmond finally finding Penny was romantic. heartbeat
Is the island really a place where "miracles happen" when so many people died there?
Ben moving the island was the weirdest thing of all, you can time travel through the "vault", (?) but put metal things in there and a hole's blown through the wall, (?) then Ben goes down into a cold, snowy tunnel, (??) and moves the island with a crank????
How do you move an island with a crank, seriously! Laughing Who put it there? If it's an island, out in the ocean, and you're going down deep elevators, and tunnels, shouldn't Ben have just hit water? Laughing
And how'd he end up in the desert wearing his winter coat after moving the island?
Now Ben wants to go back, how can he do that? He said he couldn't go back, and why does he need everyone else to go back with him?
Claire's ghost, or whatever she was appearing in Kate's dream, must know Ben's plan to take everyone back, because she asked Kate to not take Arron back there.
Who exactly wanted/wants to kill the survivors, where they have to lie about everything that happened to protect them?
If it's Widmore, why, they just crashed there, they didn't do anything to him, and wouldn't whoever wants them dead still want to kill the Oceanic 6 when they're rescued?
Did you see how cold Ben was when he killed Keamy, and Locke said he just killed a boat full of people and he said "so?" Paranoid
And why did Sun go up to Charles Widmore, and say they have common interests? Didn't get that at all.
So plenty more questions for next season! Laughing
~Kelly~

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #435 on: December 17, 2008, 02:49:30 PM »

Bringing this thread back up cause I can't wait til Jan 21st when Lost is back!!! It's going to be on Wednesday's now. Looks like from the promos everyone could go back to the island and I'm curious to know how Locke died. I saw a preview up at ABC.com with Kate and Aaron.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #436 on: December 17, 2008, 02:55:54 PM »

Tiffany,

Thanks for bumping this thread back up to the first page.  I am looking forward to LOST returning.  And from the previews it looks like the Oceanic Six want to return to the island.

I hope they will replay the Finale again a week before the new season starts.  I need to be reminded of what happened.

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #437 on: December 17, 2008, 03:13:44 PM »

Hey Prissy. I hope they rerun the finale also cause my mom missed it. I bet they might.

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #438 on: January 07, 2009, 06:15:52 AM »

I just saw a new preview of it on TV. 2 more weeks from today. Woohoo!

ETA: I read some spoilers and it sounds confusing as ever. Laughing It appears they won't have flashbacks or flashforwards this season. I'm sure whatever we see they will keep it fresh and interesting.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #439 on: January 13, 2009, 06:53:18 AM »

Hello LOST fans!

It looks like this Wednesday will be a three hour repeat with captions of the Finale.  Then, the next week new episodes of LOST will resume.

There is an article in the TV Guide that I received yesterday about LOST.  I am getting the feeling that the missing island is actually in a time warp;  so it is still there but can't be seen.  Maybe the Oceanic 6 will travel back or forward in time to return to the island. 

Tiffany,
I'm sure there will be more questions than answers! Yes!

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx