gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:32:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 350
Total: 350

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfx
ClayManiacs  |  Forum  |  COMMUNITIES  |  FUN STUFF (Moderators: Moonshot, aikenseeker, woodstock854)  |  LOST
gfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: LOST  (Read 77629 times)
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #400 on: March 08, 2008, 10:09:07 PM »

Thought it was creepy that Ben wanted Juliet.

Was trying to remember Ana Lucia killed the guy who had an affair with Juliet and Ben knew that was going to happen so that's why he got rid of him.

I know Charlotte and Danial were trying to save them but there is just something I don't like about Charlotte.

I got that the guy was Penny's father.

I'm thinking we will see Micheal next week and that's who Ben told Locke was on the boat then as you can see as to why he let him go.

Also got a clue from the previews that Jin and Sun might be the last 2 of the *6*.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #401 on: March 14, 2008, 03:32:01 PM »

So what did you all think of last nights episode???
Oh my gosh - we had Sun's flash forward, Jin's flash back in the middle of Sun's flash forward.  Oy, I am dizzy!!

So Jin died the day the plane crashed?  I think not!!  Something weird is going on with all that.  I think Jin is still on the island and doesn't want anybody to know he is alive.

It was really good.  I need to watch it one more time though.

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #402 on: March 14, 2008, 03:49:09 PM »

Was a great show. Interesting to see a flashback and a flashforward. Didn't realize that til the end. Was sad and was shocked to see Jin died. I was hoping though that maybe he could had faked his death to protect Sun. You never know with this show.That's true Lori he could be still on the island. I'm glad Sun had her baby and nothing happened to her or her daughter. Wonder who Sun got remarried too. Said she's only been married 2 months. Hmmm

Was a sweet scene when Jin forgave Sun for sleeping with that other guy. Glad she slapped Juliet for telling him.

I liked the scene with Jin and Bernard. Can understand why him and Rose stayed.

I knew Micheal was on that boat. Be curious to know what happened with him and Walt when they lefted to island.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #403 on: March 14, 2008, 04:45:37 PM »

I just finished watching the episode.

I was wondering why they played the flashback music when it was (so I thought) a flash forward.  Like you all, I thought Jin was trying to get to Sun.

We know that Sun is one of the Oceanic 6.

So now we have:  Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, and Sun

Tiffany,
I think it was in Jin's flashback where he said he'd only been married for two months.  I was wondering why the Panda was so important when I thought Jin was on his way to the hospital for Sun.  In this flashback, he must still be working for Sun's father and was delivering the Panda to a business associate of his FIL.

Juliet felt like she had to say something to keep Sun from going to Locke's camp and so she revealed to Jin, Sun's affair and her wondering at first if it was Jin's baby or the other man. Jin showed what a good man he is by forgiving Sun and saying he was not the same man anymore. 

I would also think that Rose would want to stay on the island so she could be cancer free.

We know that Locke doesn't want to leave because he will be back in the wheelchair again.

We know that Sun has to leave the island soon or she will die;  so that kind of gives us a timetable.  I think she only has a few weeks before she will become ill and die.

Tiffany,
You had a feeling Michael was on the boat and you were right.  But will he be of help or not!  And he is on as a spy for Ben. 

The helicopter pilot seems a sympathetic character.  But who knows??

Lori,
Jin could very well still be on the island.  And the grave just a set up.  Anything is possible on this show!!

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #404 on: March 15, 2008, 04:52:50 PM »

Next episode: Meet Kevin Johnson

Sayid confronts Ben's spy on the freighter, and Ben urges daughter Alex to flee Locke's camp in order to survive an impending attack.

Airs: Thursday March 20, 2008

NCSandhillsDeb
Adults
SuperFan

« Reply #405 on: March 19, 2008, 10:48:35 AM »

Thought this was interesting, in an email I receive from TV Guide

Question: Who the heck are the Oceanic Six? If Aaron's not one of them, and Jin's grave marker is for his "supposed" death when the plane crashed, who else made it off the island with Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid and Sun?— Jen
Ausiello: Who said Aaron is not one of the Oceanic Six? Certainly not me. Take another look at my asterisk quiz from Feb. 27 and consider all of the possible combinations. In the meantime, don't expect a definitive answer about the Six from Team Darlton. Carlton Cuse tells me they're "not going public with any further clarifications right now." And what of the ABC promo that promised viewers they'd know the identity of the Six by the end of last week's episode? "We don't determine how ABC promotes the show," says Cuse. "But Damon and I will say you have now seen all of the Oceanic Six in this season's episodes."

Debbie

All you need is love.  But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.  Charles M Schulz
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #406 on: March 19, 2008, 11:45:34 AM »

Debbie,

Maybe Aaron is considered one of the Oceanic Six.  He was on the airplane and in the crash, even though he had not been born yet.  If we've seen the six, it must be Aaron? Don't Know

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #407 on: March 19, 2008, 11:53:22 AM »

Interesting Debbie. When the promos said we will learn who the last of the 6 are last week I had thought it will be Jin along with Sun but it looks like that's not the case. I didn't think it would had been Aaron since Claire had him on the island. It wouldn't be a child. Wonder who will die tomorrow.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #408 on: March 21, 2008, 07:49:36 PM »

Hello!

I watched CELEBRITY APPRENTICE and taped LOST.  I haven't watched LOST yet, but may go watch now.  I'll be back! Wink

I just finished watching LOST.  This episode was all about Michael.  Evidently, Michael and Walt did leave the island.  Michael told Walt about killing the two women and Walt cannot forgive him.  Walt is living with Michael's mother and doesn't want anything to do with Michael.

Michael's mother indicated they were gone for two months but said Michael won't tell her anything about those two months.  The guy that confronts Michael in the alley is one of the Others that kidnapped Walt in the first place.  I thought he was killed in the finale last year when Hurley came driving through in the van to rescue Sayid, Jin, and Rose's husband. scratch

Michael tries to kill himself a few times, but the Other from the island says the island won't let him.

Michael is put on the freighter as Kevin Johnson supposedly to blow it up.  Ben calls him on the freighter and says he wants a list of everyone on the freighter.  There are innocent people on the freighter. Then a shocker when Sayid turns Michael/Kevin in to the ship's captain.

Ben tells his daughter to leave Locke's camp because it is dangerous to stay there.  Shooting starts and Alex's boyfriend and her mother, the French woman are killed. 

Promos for next week say the Oceanic 6 will be revealed and they show Jack, Kate, Sayid, Sun, Hurley, Aaron and another woman??  I watched 3 times but didn't recognize her???

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #409 on: March 22, 2008, 10:20:35 AM »

Glad we got to see how Micheal came back and where Walt is. So Walt doesn't want to see him anymore since he killed Libby and Ana Lucia. Was freaky when he saw Libby. Interesting the island won't let him die. The other saw Micheal before he died last year. Crazy how Penny's father set up the plane crash to be staged.

Sad to see Alex's mother and Carl killed. Wish we could had seen more of Danielle. I hope Ben didn't set them up to get killed. He did say he wouldn't kill anyone.

Can't believe we have to wait a month til a new episode. Hope it will go by fast.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #410 on: March 22, 2008, 05:08:54 PM »

Tiffany,

I believe I read that the next episode is April 24!!  A long time to wait! shock

It's hard to keep a timeline in our head with all the bouncing back and forth.  You are right that the Other that confronted Michael would still have been alive when Michael got to leave and go back home.  Evidently, Michael never let anyone know he was a survivor from the plane.?  It seems like that wold have been big news.

Why does Penelope's father want everyone to think that everyone perished in the planecrash?  And how does he know that Desmond is on the island?  Desmond was not on the plane.  And was her father somehow involved in the Dharma Initiative? 

Always more questions than answers!

NCSandhillsDeb
Adults
SuperFan

« Reply #411 on: April 21, 2008, 11:20:33 AM »

Some tidbits and possible spoilers I found at TV Guide.

It doesn't take a flash-forward to uncover Lost's secrets. Just a trip to Hawaii and a few pry­ing interviews. Here, a sextet (in honor of the Oceanic Six) of spoilery insights. — Shawna Malcom

1) Others leader Ben (Michael Emerson) has been called many things — Master Manip­ulator, Bug-Eyed Bastard, Captain Bunny Killer — but an action hero? In the April 24 episode, Ben leads the resis­tance against the freighter fiends working for cranky billionaire Charles Widmore, while in his flash­-forward adventure, he does battle in the Tunisian desert and spies on a funeral in Iraq. Emerson was as surprised as anyone by this unexpected turn of events, not to mention a little anxious. "Stunts, languages — all sorts of spe­cial skills were asked of me," he says. "I feel like I've done everything but the kitchen sink in this episode. God only knows what's next."

2) In one scene witnessed by TV Guide, Sawyer, Miles (Ken Leung) and a banged-up Claire, holding baby Aaron, make a ghastly discovery in the jungle: one dead body and an extra dismembered arm. Surprisingly, the con man turns all Big Brother on the single mum. "Since Charlie's died, I feel like no one's protecting Claire," Holloway explains. But can anyone really keep Claire from joining the island's body count? After all, Aaron's calling Kate "Mommy" in the future. De Ravin claims she hasn't received the dreaded phone call from producers. "Maybe just let the baby go first," she says. "Or maybe fall off the helicop­ter. But if that's the case, I'm not shooting that scene. Stunt double, please!"

3) Remember that water­color painting an insti­tutionalized Hurley was working on when Charlie appeared in the season pre­miere? Jorge Garcia painted it himself. He also decided what to paint — an Eskimo fishing outside an igloo. "I was like, 'Hope peo­ple think this means something,'" says the prankster. Mission accomplished: After the episode, fan sites buzzed with theories, including one he expected: "I hoped people might think it had something to do with the guys [in the Season 2 finale] speaking Portuguese in the snow."

4) TV Guide caught a scene shot for the May 1 episode in which Jack collapses, unconscious, on the beach. Expect Juliet to take charge and perform emergency surgery. "I get to go into Jack's guts!" says a glee­ful Mitchell, who adds, "After reading this episode, I realized that Juliet really does truly love him." Even so, Jack's flash-forward revolves around Kate. We're sworn to secrecy but will let slip that fans of "Jate" are in for a long-awaited, happy turn of events.

5) Coming attractions: The return of ageless Other Richard Alpert (Nestor Carbonell). A trek to Jacob's cabin. In the future, Hur­ley imparting a chilling message from Charlie to Jack. Christian Shephard reaching out to both (!) of his children.

6) The producers' ambitions for the season finale were so epic, they had to ask ABC for an additional hour. (Part 1 airs May 15; the second and third hours will air May 29.) "All we can say is, at the end of May 15, viewers will be left wondering how the hell are — in two hours — the Oceanic 6 all going to be together and off the island?" executive producer Damon Lindelof says. But get off they will. And as a result, expect Lost to be a whole new ballgame — again — when it returns for Season 5.

All you need is love.  But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.  Charles M Schulz
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #412 on: April 23, 2008, 07:39:25 AM »

wow

Thanks, Debbie, for all those previews of LOST.  Can't wait to see what happens each week!

From the LOST website:

Next episode: The Shape of Things to Come
Jack tries to discover the identity of a body that has washed ashore. Meanwhile, Locke's camp is attacked by Ben's adversaries.
Airs: Thursday April 24, 2008

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #413 on: April 23, 2008, 09:17:08 AM »

Thanks Debbie. Sounds very interesting. Thanks Prissy. Can't wait to see the new show tomorrow. Remember it's at a new time at 10:00 EST. I'm actually glad so I can watch another show at 9.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #414 on: April 24, 2008, 03:38:16 PM »

REMINDER:

New episode of LOST this evening on ABC.  Check the time in your area.  9 pm Central Time

NCSandhillsDeb
Adults
SuperFan

« Reply #415 on: April 25, 2008, 08:43:53 AM »

I am not sure what I even think about last nights episode so will just leave the second part of Kimmel interviewing the producers.   

This is part two of funnyman Jimmy Kimmel's interview with Lost producers Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof. TV Guide was able to sit in on the Q&A as the talk show host grilled the show's masterminds with his burning questions about how the season — and series — will end.

Jimmy Kimmel: Will Walt continue to grow until he's 9, 10, 11 feet tall?
Carlton Cuse: That's one of our favorite lines of the whole show: " Who told you that, Taller Ghost Walt?" You know, we went and had lunch at Arnie Morton's with Malcolm David Kelley, the actor who plays Walt.
Damon Lindelof: This was before the finale last year.
Cuse: And he was still the same size. We were like, "Thank God!" So we wrote him into the finale and then somehow, in that intervening six weeks, he hit puberty hardcore. He shows up [to shoot the episode] and it's like, "Wow, can he slam dunk?"

Kimmel: See, you should've gone for an Emmanuel Lewis or a Gary Coleman. [Laughs] In my opinion, the episode where Nikki and Paolo were buried alive was the most different of all the episodes. It almost seemed like a Twilight Zone with a little Romeo & Juliet thrown in or something.
Cuse: I think what you're responding to is that it was the one episode that sort of acknowledged that this is just a TV show. We were responding very directly to the fans' criticism of those characters. I think some people really appreciated it as a satiric exercise and some were kind of offended that we would —
Lindelof: Break the fourth wall.
Cuse: We take the show very seriously, but we do so with a spirit of fun. And I think we have to acknowledge that sometimes we make mistakes. Nikki and Paolo were a mistake. I mean, we're trying to push the envelope — some things work, others crash.

Kimmel: I doubt there's ever been a show more responsive to its audience.
Lindelof: It has to be. Because Lost is highly-serialized, we can jump the shark in such a way that people would stop watching forever. And some people have. If you were to poll them all, the common answer would be it got too complicated. People are constantly threatening to leave the show. It's not the most stable relationship. [Laughs] At a certain point, you go, "Come on! You're four years in. We're almost home. Just stick it out with us!"

Kimmel: By the final season [in 2010], it may get down to like 175 really hard-core viewers.
Lindelof: [Laughs] As long as you're one of them.

Kimmel: I will be. I've never wavered. Some episodes blow me away more than other ones, but I try to look at the big picture. I defend it when people say, "Oh, this episode's not as good." Maybe it's because I have to do a show every night and I know it can't knock your head off every single time.
Lindelof: Do you feel like there's a creative decision we could make that would make you stop watching?

Kimmel: I mean, if the Globetrotters sailed up on to the island or if Tony Danza became a castaway….
Lindelof and Cuse: Uh-oh. [Laugh]

Kimmel: Is everyone on the island from the planet Earth?
Cuse: [Long pause] Yes. That may be one of the best Lost questions we've ever been asked.
Lindelof: When you get asked questions like that, you have to be very careful how you answer.

Kimmel: Will we see the process of the Oceanic Six coming home and becoming international celebrities?
Cuse: We will probably not see them hanging out with Paris Hilton.
Lindelof: But you will see that period of excitement when they first come back before the end of the year. We really thought about, what would happen if there was a plane crash and everyone was believed dead and then six survivors turned up?

Kimmel: Someone would probably write a book. They'd do Good Morning America. And they'd get a big settlement from the airline.
Cuse: The settlement does actually come into play. That's a big plot point in the finale.
Lindelof: Would you book the Oceanic Six on Jimmy Kimmel Live!?

Kimmel: Absolutely. No question about it.
Cuse: The overriding goal of the characters in Season 5 is to get on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
Lindelof: That's what Jack is talking about in the flash-forward. He's not talking about the island.

Cuse: [Laughs] "We've gotta go back…on Kimmel!" And Kate's like, "No!"

TV Guide: Do you feel pressure to live up to last year's finale? How do you beat the flash forwards?
Cuse: I don't know if you beat it. But the audience has been waiting to find out what happens after that scene between Jack and Kate [at the end of Season 3], and we're gonna deliver on that in the finale. We're doing some pretty cool s--t. It's just gonna be on a different bandwidth than last year. It's not about the M. Night Shyamalan trick.
Lindelof: Jimmy, that's actually a question I wanted to ask you. Do you find now that you've done the Ben [Affleck] and Matt [Damon] videos, everyone's saying, "How are you gonna top yourself?"
Kimmel: Yeah, but because that's a departure from my usual show, I have the luxury of not doing anything. So we're just gonna leave it alone. Certainly, if there were some spectacular idea, we'd do it. But there isn't anything better than what we did the last time.
Lindelof: That's the way we feel about last year's finale — that it's a special moment in time. That moment when Kate gets out of the car is a once-in-a-lifetime show experience.

TV Guide: The Internet has played a role in the buzz surrounding both of your shows.
Cuse: I don't think Lost could've existed in the pre-Internet era. Now you have the ability to both catch up with the show and also discuss and explain it. The camaraderie of the fans that come together over the Internet to discuss Lost is a huge factor in its success.
Lindelof: Lost has always been a cult show in its DNA. It started out as being the band that everybody was listening to and is sort of migrating down to the people who are just fans of punk rock.

Kimmel: When the series wraps, is there any chance of a Lost movie?
Cuse: Our goal is to finish the show and have it feel satisfying. We have no plans at this point to do a movie.
Lindelof: We don't wanna do "and then" storytelling. Like, "Yes, that's the entire thing. And then the one thing we didn't tell you was this."
Cuse: When the show ends, it's over.
Lindelof: But I think it goes without being said that [until then], the show is gonna get weird. Weirder.
Cuse: [Laughs] I'm glad you added that amplification. Recently, we were doing [an interview for] a clip show and after about two hours of explaining plot, I was like, "This show is insane! We are certifiably insane people."

Kimmel: Then I'm insane, too, because I'm all in.

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #416 on: April 25, 2008, 11:18:23 AM »

Laughing That was a fun read. Jimmy's a fan of Lost. Thanks Debbie.

It was a pretty crazy episode about Ben and we finally got to see this Charlie guy. Poor Alex getting killed and hearing Ben meant nothing to her. Ouch! I understand he wants revenge but wish he could kill him instead of Penny. So we also got to see how Sayid took the job of killing for him. Poor Sayid having to bury his wife. Does Ben control the smoke monster now? That was weard. I love the scene when Sawyer didn't want Hurley to stay with Locke and Ben. He cares about Hugo. Awwww

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #417 on: April 26, 2008, 09:55:14 AM »

Thanks Debbie, for the Kimmel interview.

Tiffany,
That was a great summation of the show.  It was different and had more flash forwards and no back tracks.  I think Ben always cared about Alex, but that was cruel to say she meant nothing to him, wasn't his real daughter and then she was shot. 
I thought the woman Sayid loved had been killed in an earlier episode?  But evidently he found her and married her, then she was killed by a man Ben identified as the killer, then Sayid killed that man.  And that's how he became Ben's hired assassin?

It's still amazing how all of these characters are connected in some way, in the past and in the future.  At least, we will be getting more answers as the weeks go on.

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #418 on: April 26, 2008, 11:38:52 AM »

Hey Prissy,

Was nice to see that Ben does have a heart after all and wanted to say goodbye to Alex. I think we saw Sayid's wife was killed in his 1st backstory. I thought he killed her at 1st. It is interesting how him and Ben have a connection and I like seeing that with others too like I hope Jack finds out this season that Claire's his sister. I sure hope we get more answers and it's a lot more questions in each episode.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #419 on: May 01, 2008, 12:38:04 PM »

Next episode: Something Nice Back Home

Kate and Juliet must learn to work together when Jack's health is seriously compromised. Something goes wrong as Sawyer, Claire, Aaron and Miles continue their trek away from Locke's camp and back to the beach.

Airs: Thursday May 1, 2008

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx