gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:15:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 400
Total: 400

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfx
ClayManiacs  |  Forum  |  COMMUNITIES  |  FUN STUFF (Moderators: Moonshot, aikenseeker, woodstock854)  |  LOST
gfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: LOST  (Read 77635 times)
Claygirl
SuperFan

Always have faith, and there will be a way.

« Reply #380 on: February 18, 2008, 04:57:55 AM »

wave
I love Lost, but it seems to get more confusing every week! After every episode, my mom and I look at each other and go: "I'm so confused." or: "What does that mean?!?"  lmao Sometimes I wonder if we'll every get answers to every question, and if I'll understand them all!  Laughing
I like hearing everyone's thoughts, I never thought of the plane in the ocean being staged, I just thought it was a part of the plane that broke off and went in the ocean, now I'm remembering, along with the guy saying it wasn't the pilot because he didn't have his wedding ring on, that the pilot was taken by the smoke monster wasn't he? Don't Know
I can't believe Sayid is working for Ben, I wonder if he made some kind of deal to work for him to get off the island?  Very strange. I remember reading somewhere, that the one's who made it off the island, made deals to get there.  Paranoid
And maybe it took so long for that tube to get to that guy because of that magnetic field around the island?

~Kelly~

Angel Baby Dust ~Kelly~ Baby Dust
Love! I love Clay Aiken! Music heartbeat claymaniacs rocks
Hearing Clay's voice, quiets the ones in my head. Wink
(Clay's biggest fan and David Cook "Word Nerd" #2894!) :heartburst
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #381 on: February 18, 2008, 09:21:44 AM »

Kelly,

I think the LOST writers and producers like to keep us wondering.  But, usually, there is a wrap up episode that kind of explains what's happening, so hang in there.

Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #382 on: February 22, 2008, 10:55:08 AM »

I TiVo'd LOST last evening and watched it this morning.

Kate did have a trial after she returned to  ______ ? for her crimes.  Jack testified for her and said he lied.  I think he meant he lied when he said he didn't love her anymore.  Jack doesn't want to see Kate's son.  Is Sawyer the father of her baby?  Is this Kate's  baby or is it Claire's baby now older??

When Jack testified for Kate, he said that she helped the 6 or 8 survivors from the plane.  I will have to go back and catch that number.  This is another lie from Jack.  We know that there were many more that 6 or 8 survivors.  And Kate did not want Jack to testify to anything else.

Evidently, the Oceanic 6 are internationally known.  Kate's lawyer said the whole country knew about Kate and that she was a hero and no one wanted to convict her or see her serve jail time.  We know Kate killed her stepfather because he was physically abusive to her mother.  And all of the other crimes seemed to occur as a result of her trying to escape being caught for that killing.

The survivor that Locke has imprisoned wants Ben to give him 1.2 million dollars.  Is Ben really a good guy?  Remember he was part of that mass murder of the Dharma people on the island including his father.

I need to watch the show again to catch more clues.  Also, what has happened to the helicopter with Sayid and Desmond on it?  Evidently, it did not go back to the ship.   We know that Sayid is one of the Oceanic 6 and working for Ben in the future.

One Reviewer in our newspaper said this may be the best season of LOST yet, and, so far, I agree! 

NCSandhillsDeb
Adults
SuperFan

« Reply #383 on: February 22, 2008, 11:06:54 AM »

Since Kate called the little boy Aaron and that was Claire's little boys name I think it is Claire's son and does he make #5 of the Oceanic 6 if you don't count Ben then we have one more to identify.

I agree, Jack meant that he lied about not loving her anymore.  But if "8" survived and "2" died that would make it plausible to the world that only "6" came home.  We might find out what happened to the rest of them some day. 

This show always manages to answer a few questions but then leaves you with a couple more.......  It has been the best season!!!!!!!!

Debbie

All you need is love.  But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.  Charles M Schulz
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #384 on: February 22, 2008, 01:20:10 PM »

Yep! It's Claire's baby Aaron. That was a shocker. I don't think he counts as one of the 6 cause she had him on the island and she pointed that out last night. So I wonder how Kate got him like if something happens to Claire and she tells her to take take of him. Maybe she dies. Oh and Jack didn't seem comfortable to see him yet. Wonder if he found out that Claire's his sister.

I agree also that Jack did lie about not loving Kate anymore but thank god it looks like they didn't end up together. I thought he was saying also that only 8 survived the crash but that's not true.

Oh and I'm thinking that Juliet could have lefted the Island as well as Ben but she's not part of the 6. Be interesting to find out what happens with Sayid and Desmond.

I'm not convinced that Ben is good.

I like new guy Miles but I'm not liking Locke right now.

Sawyer and Kate were hot. bigsmile

Each seasons keeps on getting better and better. I'm on the edge of my seat.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #385 on: February 24, 2008, 01:21:35 PM »

The Constant

Thu Feb 28 9/8c

Sayid and Desmond hit a bit of turbulence on the way to the freighter, which causes Desmond to experience some unexpected side effects

NCSandhillsDeb
Adults
SuperFan

« Reply #386 on: February 27, 2008, 02:42:10 PM »

ABC has opted to end the current, pre-strike arc with Episode 8, not 7 as was the original plan. So, just to recap, this is what Lost's revised sked looks like.
Episode 5: Feb. 28
Episode 6: March 6
Episode 7: March 13
Episode 8: March 20
Episode 9: April 24
Episode 10: May 1
Episode 11: May 8
Episode 12: May 15
Episode 13: May 22 (season finale)

All you need is love.  But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.  Charles M Schulz
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #387 on: February 29, 2008, 06:26:28 AM »

Debbie,

Thanks for the information about the episodes.  We'll take as much LOST as we can get.

Last night's episode was all about Desmond.  And how he "time traveled" to the past and then to the present.  There really must be something about the atmosphere that is affecting time.  One of the new people said that not as much time had elapsed when the helicopter left as Jack and the Survivors thought had passed. 

Desmond in the past tells Penny he will call her in 8 years, and then he does.  So because Penny is Desmond's constant, he doesn't die like the other guy did.  There are some very creative minds writing LOST.  I used to think that they made it up as they went along but evidently the story arc is already set up. 

I am really enjoying the series this season.  Can't wait to see what happens next.  And I like seeing the week's previous show one more time.  Wink

BroadwayBabe
« Reply #388 on: February 29, 2008, 08:58:40 AM »

this show is so scary

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #389 on: February 29, 2008, 09:46:12 AM »

Thanks Debbie.

Prissy-Thought the episode was confusing but good. It's weard it's only 2004 and Desmond traveled back in 1986. Yeah! Someone did say they were only on the island like 100 days. I guess something is affecting the time. I like Daniel. He made the story interesting. Do hope Desmond doesn't die. It was sweet when he called Penny.

Loving this season too.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
clayniac4ver
Claymaniac

clayed on 5/27/08 on g105 yesterday

« Reply #390 on: February 29, 2008, 10:28:31 AM »

last nights episode was confusing

alyse

"faith has concered my fear since i got the album"

got clayed on the 13th of january on g105
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #391 on: March 02, 2008, 10:30:00 AM »

Next episode: The Other Woman

Juliet receives an unwelcome visit from someone from her past and is given orders to track down Charlotte and Faraday in order to stop them from completing their mission -- by any means necessary. Meanwhile, Ben offers Locke an enticing deal.

Airs: Thursday March 6, 2008

Claygirl
SuperFan

Always have faith, and there will be a way.

« Reply #392 on: March 02, 2008, 11:50:16 PM »

Huggles Prissy
wow I'm more confused then ever after all that time traveling!  Laughing
I was really worried Desmond was going to die, I'm so glad he's all right, but I just didn't understand the whole needing a "constant" thing. I think my mom was right when she called that whole episode a complete waste of time!  ROFLMAO I wonder why, if something about the island makes Desmond, and that guy who died, travel like that, why doesn't it affect the others that way? And they only seem to be traveling in their minds.  It must be something about all that magnetic energy on the island, because didn't Faraday turn up magnetic energy on that device of his, to make the rat time travel?
~Kelly~

Angel Baby Dust ~Kelly~ Baby Dust
Love! I love Clay Aiken! Music heartbeat claymaniacs rocks
Hearing Clay's voice, quiets the ones in my head. Wink
(Clay's biggest fan and David Cook "Word Nerd" #2894!) :heartburst
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #393 on: March 03, 2008, 08:09:55 AM »

Kelly,

This is only speculation on my part.  Remember when the underground hatch was discovered, and Desmond was typing in those numbers every 108 minutes?  Then Locke suggested that typing the numbers was useless and wouldn't let the numbers be typed and an explosion with a magnetic field was set off. 

Desmond turned a key that saved everyone.  At that point, he was exposed to magnetic rays and given the ability to look into the future.  Because he has these psychic abilities, maybe that is why he was affected by the time travel and others were not.

I really do think, at some point, all of this will be made clear to us.  Just "enjoy the ride" for now!!  Wink

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #394 on: March 04, 2008, 07:58:21 AM »

Next week's TV Guide has Sayid and Juliet on the cover and more information on these two people and LOST.  I haven't read it yet.  But it did say that Kate has Aaron in the future.  After I read it I will post more.

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #395 on: March 04, 2008, 09:08:59 AM »

Thanks Prissy. Oh the actress who plays Sun was on The View Today. Missed her.

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #396 on: March 04, 2008, 10:44:57 AM »

I found it. It's a great read and good questions from the Cast.

Lost: The Cast's Burning Questions Answered!
by Shawna Malcom

"It's no shock to say that Season 4 ends with the Oceanic 6 getting off the island," Lost executive producer Damon Lindelof shares with TV Guide. "The real mystery is how, and what they have to sacrifice, and what happens to the people who didn't leave. You get all that this year." Sounds good, we'll take it. But what other intel are producers willing to spill? To find out, we turned to no, not viewers but to Lost cast members themselves for their own burning questions. Warning! The producers' answers could cause a major head rush, if not a full-on Desmond-style time jump.

Jorge Garcia (Hurley): "Is Ben in the coffin?"
Carlton Cuse: Come on, Jorge!
Damon Lindelof: Seriously! [To Cuse] He's just trying to make sure it's not him. It's process of elimination. The next question is, "Is it Michael?" [Laughs]
Cuse: Before the end of the year, you will know who's in the coffin.
Lindelof: And Jorge will definitely know before anyone else.

Yunjin Kim (Sun): "Is Aaron actually one of the Oceanic 6?"
Cuse: We're not officially saying yet. We want the audience to engage in an active debate about who the Oceanic 6 are.
Lindelof: Following [Sayid's] episode, we got several inquiries we weren't anticipating about, 'Is Ben a member of the Oceanic 6?' He could've assumed the identity of somebody on the plane [with] no surviving family members. Who the actual six are is very much in play through the end of the [March 13th] episode. We'll confirm or deny after that.

Josh Holloway (Sawyer): "Is it Jack's turn with Kate?"
Cuse: [Laughs] That doesn't sound very romantic, but I guess we get the underlying meaning. The Jack-Kate situation remains unresolved and probably will be for a while.
Lindelof: We will say we haven't seen the last of Sawyer and Kate this season. Not by a long shot.

Henry Ian Cusick (Desmond): "It's 2004 on the boat. What year is it in Penny's world? What year is it when the Oceanic 6 get home?"
Lindelof: What's fundamentally interesting about all the time-jumping is that we want it to make sense when people watch the show 10 years from now. We don't want it to seem dated. So it's not really about what year it is in the outside world, it's about how many years have elapsed between the time that we're watching on the island and the flash-forwards. That's one of the fun games the audience is playing: "Gee, Aaron looks like he's about 18 months old. What does that mean, and how old was he when they got off the island?"
Cuse: There are some growth issues when you go on or off the island. But I can't say more about that.
Lindelof: You've already said enough.

Evangeline Lilly (Kate): "Did Michael reach the mainland? Go home? Come back to rescue us?"
Cuse: The good news is that Evie will get all of her answers in [the March 20th] episode.
Lindelof: Well, most of them.
Cuse: Those questions form the basis for that episode. Evie should be somewhat happy.

Elizabeth Mitchell (Juliet): "Why did Juliet become such a badass? Who trained her — the Others?"
Cuse: I think there was probably some martial arts in New Otherton.
Lindelof: She probably went out shooting with Friendly back in the day, which is why she can handle a firearm so well. But the real inspiration for Juliet being a badass was Elizabeth herself. When she read for the part, she had this huge cast on her arm and was talking about her days of kickboxing....
Cuse: And then she beat Damon up.

Holloway: "Sawyer needs a freakin' haircut! Since I'm living with Hurley, can he cut my hair?"
Lindelof: [Laughs] That episode's a casualty of the strike.
Cuse: But yeah, Josh can have a haircut.
Lindelof: Josh might've forgotten, but this is a recurring request from him. He's like, 'My hair's getting long, can't Kate cut it?' So we did an episode [in Season 2] where Kate cuts his hair. I love how Josh chooses who's going to be his barber at any given time!

Cusick: "Did Jack's flash-forward in the third-season finale take place after the events of Sayid's most-recent episode?"
Cuse and Lindelof: Yes.

Naveen Andrews (Sayid): "Damon spoke once about going back into Sayid's childhood. It didn't sound like bulls--t at the time. Has he abandoned that?"
Lindelof: I love how he phrases it — "It didn't sound like bulls--t at the time" — [implying], "But it certainly seems like bulls--t now." [Laughs] It's certainly something we still want to do. It wouldn't necessarily be an entire flashback based in his childhood, but there may be significant things that happened when Sayid was a kid that we need to reveal.

NCSandhillsDeb
Adults
SuperFan

« Reply #397 on: March 04, 2008, 11:16:16 AM »

Tiffany, thanks for the post about the Q & A.  Very interesting.  Was GREAT to see you this past week end.  Just arrived home yesterday so have not had time to watch last weeks episode yet, need to get busy before it is time for this weeks to air.

Debbie

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #398 on: March 04, 2008, 02:06:48 PM »

Welcome Debbie. It was great to see you too. Had so much fun. Hope you like last weeks show.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #399 on: March 08, 2008, 09:00:49 PM »

Tiffany,
Thanks for all that information.

When AI is aired, the previous week's show is repeated with added captions.  The captions help to explain that episode.  I keep forgetting to look down and read the captions. 

The captions in the Desmond episode pretty much confirmed my speculation as to why Desmond had become psychic;  the magnetic field at the time of the hatch explosion.

In the new episode, mostly about Juliet, we learn that Ben was "sweet" on her.  Through an apparition of Juliet's lover's wife, Juliet is told Ben wants her to kill the two new people, Faraday and the girl.  When Juliet gets to where they are, they explain that they are trying to avert a disaster, not cause one.
We also learn in this episode that Penny's father is the owner of the boat off the island.

Next episode: Ji Yeon

Juliet is forced to reveal some startling news to Jin when Sun threatens to move to Locke's camp. Meanwhile, Sayid and Desmond begin to get an idea of the freighter's crew when they meet the ship's captain.

Airs: Thursday March 13, 2008

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx