gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:18:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 194
Total: 194

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfx
ClayManiacs  |  Forum  |  COMMUNITIES  |  FUN STUFF (Moderators: Moonshot, aikenseeker, woodstock854)  |  LOST
gfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: LOST  (Read 77594 times)
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2005, 07:50:10 PM »

I enjoyed Jimmy Kimmel's visit to the LOST set.  He wore a ball cap and a Hawaiian shirt.  It was funny how he interacted with the different characters.  

And it reminds me that I hope Jimmy has a skit with him and Clay on his show this coming week.  I think something for Valentine's Day would be great.

Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2005, 08:27:36 PM »

That was hilarious. I liked the song he did with the actor who played Charlie and when he wanted a kiss from Sawyer. THat was great. He's a Lost fan too. Was fun.

That would be great to see Jimmy and Clay do another skit together too. The 1st time he was on his show, he did get his girlfriend, Sarah Silverman.LOL I like Jimmy to do some matchmaking for Clay if he doesn't have a date would be sweet.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2005, 08:48:04 PM »

It was Sawyer's night this eveninig!

And we found out that Sawyer had an encounter with Jack's father in a bar.  Now Sawyer knows something that Jack would probably like to hear.

The boar  harrassing Sawyer:  Did it represent someone in Sawyer's life?  Possibly.  And Sawyer decided not to kill it.  And was it really there?  

More questions than answers!  Still intriguing!

Prissy

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2005, 09:58:06 PM »

Good show tonight.

Wow! They sure have connections don't they? THought we seen that guy before. Nice shocker that Sawyer met Jack's father.

Good question about the boar. I liked Sawyers and Kate's drinking game of I never. They are hot.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2005, 08:56:54 AM »

I watched Lost for the first time the other night at Her's recommendation.  Since I haven't watched it before, I really need someone to fill me in on the backgroud info.  So if anyone has time and wishes to do so, I would appreciate it as it would help me to better understand what is going on.  Interesting characters, for sure.  Especially liked Sawyer, but I hate killing.  So this may not be a good show for me.
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2005, 10:10:27 AM »

Hello!  Thanks for the invite Tiffany!

I love Lost....

RE:  Boar, you remember Lock relaying story of the dog taking up residence with his grandmother, I believe it was, with that simile, I would guess that the boar represents Sawyer's dad.  Maybe trying to tell him to finally stop on this vengence trip he's been on... that killing an innocent man already was enough.

Ooooo Woody, maybe I can compose an e mail for you or maybe you could Prissy as you're so much better with words than I!

Yeah the chemistry between Sawyer and Kate is really strong!  I never heard of "I never" either!

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2005, 12:02:42 PM »

Welcome Her and Woody.

Woody- I'm not good at summeries but I"ll try my best to help out. GUess you could also go to the Lost website on ABC.com to learn more about the charachers and they might have summeries of the shows.
Usually on every Lost episode we we get a back story on one of the charachers every week. This was the 2nd one for Sawyer. I love these  charachers to learn more about them. It makes the show interesting and there's the Island where weard and mysertious things happen like they have seen a Polar bear on the Island. From the other charachers back stories we have seen what they did before they got on the plane before the plane crashed.

There is a main characher that suppose to die soon.

I can tell you about Kate. Her and her boyfriend commented a crime and he tried to rob a bank and Kate wanted this briefcase with money and she puts guns in it. She killed her boyfriend. THat's why she didn't respond to Sawyer during there game, when he said, he never killed a man.

Jack is a doctor and his father was too. He found out his father died and had to fly out before the plane crash. There was an episode where his father was on the island and he came back to haunt him. This week we discovered Sawyer met Jack's father in the bar in his flashback when he mentioned that the red sox never won World Series.

Also Claire the girl who's pregnant, there was this guy named Ethan who was the villian for the show for a few episodes but CHarlie killed him on the last episode. Ethan took Claire and CHarlie away and he almosted killed CHarlie by hunging him. He lived. Claire was still missing but just came back but now has no memory and she and Charlie are getting closer. Also her baby might be evil or dangerous.

Locke thinks the island is magic. HIs back story was that he was in a wheelchair and he couldn't walk. He wanted to go on a trip to Austratia on a walk about but they didn't allow him to go. He went on the plane anyway and when the planned crashed and he got on the Island all the sudden he could walk again.

Whew! Hope that helps with some charachers. If I remember anything else I'll let you know.

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2005, 02:24:56 PM »

Tiffany - Thanks so much!!!  That really helps!  I will go to their website sometime and try to read more.

Jayne - I have played "I never" at Girl  Scout camp - NO DRINKING, of courses.  If someone says I never....and you had done it, then you are out.  Kinda fun!!!
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Judee
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2005, 03:33:25 PM »

HI GUYS!!!  I THOUGHT THE GAME OF NEVER WAS PLAYED PERFECTLY.  THE LOOKS GOING BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM WERE VERY SUGGESTIVE.  I THINK THEY COULD BE A VERY HOT COUPLE.  LET'S ALL WAIT FOR THE SPARKS TO FLY.  
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2005, 03:43:24 PM »

You are welcome Woody. I sure also when the summer starts the reruns you can catch up the beginning of the shows too if you like it. I think they played almosted every show again but I"m sure they will show them again.

Interesting there really is a game of, I never. Never heard of it.

ITA Judy about Sawyer and Kate. At 1st I wanted her with Jack but I changed my mind.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2005, 03:50:22 PM »

WOW!

We're getting more LOST fans.  Welcome to JoAnn, Tiffany, Jan, Mary, Shannon, claynadian, Woody, Her, and Judee.

Woody and any that have not seen it:  This is a hilarious skit about LOST with Clay as a character.  The Lecherous Broads created this:

http://lbfca.diaryland.com/lost.html

Mary posted this link to LOST also:

http://www.spoilerfix.com/lost.php

It's really hard to know what's happening even when you watch each episode!!  So I think that's why LOST episodes were repeated for a while.  I still have not seen the very first episode where the plane crashed!  Missed it twice!

I'm wondering if they could be near the Bermuda Triangle and if Locke is still Locke or has been taken over by some spirit on the island??????????

Prissy

Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2005, 04:02:23 PM »

Hi Prissy and thx for the welcome!

if Locke is still Locke or has been taken over by some spirit on the island??????????

IMO, definitely taken by "spirit" or whatever because remember, he was in a wheelchair prior to the crash....

this is fun...thanks and ttyl...

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2005, 04:06:15 PM »

Ohh Thanks for the spoiler site Prissy. I hear a lot of people like to be surprised with this show but I can take it either way. Like to read spoilers too.

Sorry you missed the 1st episode. I actually heard they could make the 1st season as a DVD already.

I can't wait to see Hurley's back story. It's the week after next I think.

LOL Locke is getting stranger but I still like him. Don't know why he drugged Boone to make him think Shannon died. THat was freaky.

Good thought though about him.

Glad to see you here Woody, Her and JUdy. Be fun to discuss it every week.

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2005, 04:23:19 PM »

Hey everyone,

I love Lost too and been watching since day 1 and even the reruns.

Did anyone make a connection with the Ethan's "clean hand" sticking out of the bag when Charlie was about to bury him.  It seems as though the camera did a good close up on it and kept it there a wee bit too long?  
  Do you suppose that this means something?  When the young boy was reading the Spanish comic book, it had a picture of a polar bear on it and then a strange polar bear appears on the island!  Remember the boy's back story show that he is somewhat "diffferent" and the stepfather was leery of this behavior.
   I believe that we might not have seen the last of Ethan or his story line.  Also, remember, it was muddy and raining when he was killed and the hand was very clean looking!
   Also, I can't wait to see what the trouble is for next week.  The previews  looked interesting trouble with the new boat?
JoAnn M.

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2005, 04:30:47 PM »

I believe that we might not have seen the last of Ethan or his story line. Also, remember, it was muddy and raining when he was killed and the hand was very clean looking!
Also, I can't wait to see what the trouble is for next week. The previews looked interesting trouble with the new boat?
Hi JoAnn....I so agree...I'm guessing that the island brings your thoughts for playing out--pretty much trying settle issues...so many examples...know what I mean?

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2005, 10:01:05 PM »

Ohh Jo Ann. I didn't notice that about Ethan's hand. Good thinking. I was surprised they killed him off so early. THought he'll be the villian for the show for a while. Never know if he could come back.

You brought up the boy's backstory. I think he killed that bird when he had no reaction to it cause he did well killing that Polar bear. He is strange.

Can't wait for next week. THink we are getting the chinese guy's back story. Forget his name.

Mary
Claymaniac

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2005, 06:34:02 AM »

Prissy, I loved the LBFCA link.
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2005, 03:12:09 PM »

Hey everyone,

I forgot about this "Lost" tidbid.   It's the one about the secret messsages that Charlie writes on his taped fingers.  If lyou noticed, he wears tape on the fingers.  I read somewhere that the actor changes them all the time.
   Some of the messages have read: love, help, Claire, etc.
I keep forgetting to look myself and I wonder if he is still doing it for fun.  I believe that he wanted to see if the audience noticed.  It might have been in the tv guide article that I once saw on the characters.
   Every since I completley did not connect with the comic book/polar bear, I am now looking for everything and antyhing to be different.  That is why I honed in on  Ethan's hand.  It probably won't have any importance.
    JoAnn

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2005, 08:48:01 PM »

Wow! Interesting Lost tonight. I was so shocked the little boy set fire to the raft. I was afriad Ethen was back. Him and Locke are weard to want to stay on the Island. I'm glad Jin and Sun are over. I like the actress who plays Sun. She was good tonight. I loved the kiss between Shannon and Sayid. THey'll be good together. I think Boone is just jealous.

Did anyone notice in the scene with Jin,in the flashback,where he went to hassle the guy,and his little girl was their watching TV with her dog.You could see the tv picture in the background.....it looked like Hurley on the island ..he was walking across the screen. LOL She's watching Lost in chinese.

I'm afriad for Hurley next week.  Cry!
Please don't let him be the one to die.

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2005, 12:31:42 PM »

Waiting to hear everyone elses thoughts. Oh and Jin speaks English and it was nice he decided to help MIcheal build the rafe again. Great show last night.

Oh I heard the girl watching TV could had been watching Hurley on something else and we have his back story next week.

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx