gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:51:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 379
Total: 379

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE BACHELOR  (Read 9011 times)
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2004, 09:23:20 PM »

I was Chrisie!! I was posting in OCd while watching- The magic of editing.

I watched the after show too. Mary seemed a bit less interested in Byron when he came out. He was overjoyed and undersexed(possibly) and ran to her. He read from his journal.  Did Mary even tear up? I don't remember.

Maybe seeing parts of Byron with Tanya together made her back off some. I hope once the cameras stop rolling - it all works out for them.

I decided I liked Byron afterall. Very handsome face and even the hair grew on me by the end.

Wish them luck.!!

Bring on Jen Scheft now as the Bachelorette!!

Lora
alli_aiken
UltimateFan

~Clay's Workout Girl~

« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2004, 10:21:31 PM »

congrats mary!!!     byron kinda grew on me too oddly enough.  I can't wait for Jen to start!!  Does anyone know when that premieres?  Too bad Jen already knows what they all look like since she got to help cast the 25 bachelors! oh well, i wish i had that job!!

Julie Forever...One Sweet Day
Where do you go when the tears run dry...
I miss you guys!
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2004, 12:21:18 PM »

I don't think that Mary is one for public affection. Byron was like a kid in a candy store with her ! I soooo hope that they work out. When they said that they have a special announcement, I thought for sure they were going to announce that she was pregnant ! eek!  Could you imagine !!LOL !!! they are a beautiful couple in my eyes. I wish them well.

NOW, the bachlorette--- don't like her !!!!! I didn't when she was on the Bachelor. Something about her rubs me wrong and I don't know what it is. But of course I'll be watching it.

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx