gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:06:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 336
Total: 336

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE BACHELOR  (Read 9014 times)
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« on: September 23, 2004, 06:59:46 AM »

Another reality show that I'm addicted too. Is anyone watching this one ? I have to say that by the previews, there is going to be a lot of drama in this one and of course we have the token crazy girl too. Actually, I think that there will be 2 this time around--Krista and Amanda .
 AND I Love this guy already !!! What a charmer he is .I'm so glad they picked him.  Let me know what you guys think !!!

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

hi
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2004, 09:24:29 PM »

I like the guy they picked hes cute.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2004, 03:39:23 AM »

I missed the first opening show but you can count me in on this one! I have not missed one yet...!! I love watching people falling in love! Or lust- which ever! Or in love with themselves for TV time...or the camera!

Lots of reasons to watch..I could always hope another Ryan Sutter!! Oh BAby!!

Lora
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2004, 10:01:27 AM »

Ok, does anyone want to slap Krysta ( sp?) in the face as much as I do ???? she is so obnoxious I can hardly stand it. She knew the Canadian ( Go Kristy ! ) girl had wrote the note and she LIED to her face about not knowing. I think that sometimes they keep these type of girls around for the drama ! I can't wait to see what these new girls are going to look like being that they are all so ticked that they are there. I'm really liking Byron though. He is just to adorable to me.

UNCONDITIONAL
quynn
UltimateFan

Nobody Special

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2004, 01:56:45 PM »

ChrisieD wrote:  
I think that sometimes they keep these type of girls around for the drama !

Funny thing, Chrissie, I've been thinking the exact same thing about these shows.  I just wonder if the producers strongly suggest to the Bachelors, which girls to keep around and if they hint at how many weeks he should try to keep a girl in the house.........all for ratings of course.  I have my suspicions.  

Considering how much he liked the three girls that he had one on one dates with this week, all pretty calm and "non selfish types", it seems Krysta and some of the others that got roses were the exact opposite.....exhibitionists and attention getters, desperate for attention.  

I think if we knew all of the things that went on behind the scenes of these reality shows, we would be surprised to learn that they aren't as spontaneous as they appear to be.

I agree Chrissie, it will be interesting to see what these new girls are like and who they are.  The program seems to be putting forth a lot of creativity this season in order to keep things fresh and exciting.

"You're a mystery. You have your own look. There is something very magical about your look and your voice is so pure." --Gladys Knight--
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2004, 11:22:17 AM »

I saw a preview for this weeks show and it is old bachelorettes that are coming back for this one !!! I wonder who they will be ??? Do ya think that it will be the crazy one from the last series that showed up after she was kicked off ?? I can't remember her name. Does anyone know ? That would be funny b/c she is wacko too !! LOL !!! Her and Krista would make great TV.

UNCONDITIONAL
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2004, 02:59:02 PM »

TRISH!!! Short dark haired "model" one that wanted a nanny for her kids and couldn't NOT drink to the questions asked??? Wouldn't that be a hoot!! She would NOT be a good fit for him!!

I like Jayne so far on this show....1 week is hard to tell though- except that bottle blonde you mentioned! YUK!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for Wednesday!

Lora-Ohio
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2004, 04:14:02 AM »

Well- The mystery women have been revealed. Mary from Bob the Bachelor show and Heather from Texas from Aaron  Buerge days...I loved Aaron. He was such a horndog....Too bad it didn't work out with his "love". I think Gwenn may have been his better pick. Anyway..anyone catch the show last night??

Krista has got to go. She is not in his league at all....He might have some good matches on there. I like him better than when I first started watching. He is my age you know....but I think that is one show my husband won't let me go on.

Take care!

Lora
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2004, 10:01:43 AM »

Poor Heather, what a slap in the face she got. But I think she looked a lot better this time around than with Aaron . I so remember her being the Cheerleader type--all bubbly and happy 24/7 --- Nothing against any cheerleaders --- but even he said that. Now Mary, I kinda like her. She is absolutely beautiful but I don't know if she is too much for him, meaning not the outdoorsy ( sp? ) type. We'll see I guess. But I too like Jayne, kinda needy I think or maybe the shyness makes her come off that way, I don't know but I do like her. Now Krista, as much of a    she is, I want her around to stir things up and I do think that they make sure girls like that stay for good TV. Next week looks good !!!!!!  Drama  Lots of  Drama  with the girls. Why can't woman just get along ?? LOL

UNCONDITIONAL
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

hi
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2004, 07:02:59 PM »

This season I am not too sure about. The whole truth and dare thing, come on there is not a woman alive who would have gone for that in real life.  Hay let me gather up my friends and we will get in our bras and hang out with my wanna be husband. There is no way.

I thought the boat car was stupid also and it looked real stupid in that water.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2004, 08:29:34 PM »

Ok, does anyone think that Jayne needs to go now ? Kinda psycho to me !!!!!
I'm liking Mary, anyone else like her ? And why does everyone on these reality TV shows have bodies to die for ?????? LOL !!!!

YEH !! Krysta is gone !!!!!!!

UNCONDITIONAL
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2004, 07:33:43 PM »

Yeh, Jayne is gone !!! And I do believe she was a little  
Are they changing things up again ? Are they not going to go home and meet the family / That was the best part I think seeing how the parents and siblings react. Maybe they will do it for the last two.

UNCONDITIONAL
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2004, 01:21:43 PM »

AWWWWW,,, POOR JANE, I SORTA LIKED HER. VERY SENSITIVE .
I CANNOT KEEP TRACK OF THE NAMES BUT I REALLY DO NOT LIKE THE BLONDE WITH THE RAZOR SHARP FEATURES.
 THERE IS A TALL BRUNETTE THAT IS NEAT.

I LIKE THE SHOW. HAVE TO GO INTO THE DEN TO WATCH IT, MR. JAN THINKS IT IS DUMB.
 WELL, MAYBE IT IS, BUT SO ARE SO MANY SHOWS THAT ARE FUN TO WATCH.
THE BACHELOR IS NEAT, I LIKE HIS LOOKS.

JAN

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2004, 01:29:14 PM »

Jan wrote :
THE BACHELOR IS NEAT, I LIKE HIS LOOKS.

He is a cutie isn't he, very charming.
I saw him in an interview up here and he said that his hair was past his shoulders when he got picked and they aked him if he minded cutting his hair and he said no problem He said it was just easy having it long b/c he's fishing all the time and couldn't be bother to stop to cut his hair !!!

UNCONDITIONAL
Mary
Claymaniac

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2004, 03:13:05 PM »

I'm watching The Batchelor also. If it's reality TV of any kind I'm watching it.

I was so happy that Jayne is gone. She seemed a bit unbalanced to me.

Byron it pretty hot.
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2004, 02:38:31 PM »

Hi Mary and welcome !!! Thanks for posting !! I hope you stick around.

UNCONDITIONAL
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2004, 03:37:26 PM »

Since Clay, I rarely watch TV any more. I have missed an episode of The Bachelor but early on.

I liked Jayne initially- boy was I wrong! Unstable?? Uh..yeah! Insecure..I don't know. If you are insecure, I am not sure you would find it so easy to lash out toward people you barely know.

I think the only one I don't care for as a match left is the Blonde..Gosh..lost her name !

I like Mary and Cherise or something like that... is it?? The dark haired one....the other little blonde seems like they could be compatible. Lets see how sharp the claws get!

And yes- bodies that are wonderful..like I had at 20! Although, no boobs...

See ya next week!!

I wondered too..when the Bachelorette was on..I  never forgot the guys names- Why am I having such trouble remembering the gals names?? Oh well..not important.

Lora-Ohio
quynn
UltimateFan

Nobody Special

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2004, 04:49:12 PM »

I was also happy with Jayne's exit.  Her bahavior was getting obnoxious and concerning.

Jan wrote:
I CANNOT KEEP TRACK OF THE NAMES BUT I REALLY DO NOT LIKE THE BLONDE WITH THE RAZOR SHARP FEATURES.  

I think you are talking about Cindy.  She is the taller of the two blondes.  The other golden girl is Tanya....I think?  I like both of them.

I remember Mary from the last show and although she appears to have it together in front of the camera, I think I detect a bit of jealous, controlling type behavior in her.  The way she talked to Jayne, even though Jayne acted like a butt, was kind of strange.  Her communication skills are aggressive.  I think she would suck the life out of Byron if he picked her.  I prefer the more laid back girls for him.  Mary seems high maintenace and made no secret last season that she wants to start a family immediately.  That may put a damper on Byron's life style, which is his source of income.  Not mention how much he loves what he does.

If I had to pick one today, it would be Tanya.....if that really is her name?

"You're a mystery. You have your own look. There is something very magical about your look and your voice is so pure." --Gladys Knight--
quynn
UltimateFan

Nobody Special

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2004, 04:02:46 PM »

I think Byron had himself some fun on those private dates!  Did you ever see so much kissing?  He's definitely taking advantage of his time with these beautiful women.

I think he has good chemistry with the three remaining women, and wasn't surprised that he sent Chereese (SPELLING?) home.  Compared to the other three girls, I didn't see much of a genuine connection with her.  He is going to have a difficult decision.  I think he really likes all three finalists.  

Who do you think is the best choice for him?

I still think Mary is way too needy and desperate.  He's got the hots for Cindy and he seems to have admiration for Tanya.  Can't wait till next week.

ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2004, 06:00:45 PM »

quynn wrote :

I still think Mary is way too needy and desperate. He's got the hots for Cindy and he seems to have admiration for Tanya. Can't wait till next week.

I do like Mary. She knows what she wants and wants it now, that's for sure. Maybe that's seems needy, I don't know. Tanya, I do like her, she has a good head on her shoulders. NOW CINDY, she needs to go !!!!! She is a little too weird for me LOL She is always making these stupid-bug eyed faces and it drives me nuts and it looks like her lipstick is way over her lipline-almost smeered looking. She weird !!!! Nope, don't like her.
Byron, I love him !!! He is way too charming and I don't think that he realises just how much. He's adorable !!!! A part of me wants him with Mary, I just really like her but would be happy with Tanya too, NOT CINDY !!!!!!!!!

UNCONDITIONAL
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx