gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 09:52:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 168
Total: 168

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Why are my kids so weird?  (Read 5550 times)
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« on: August 11, 2004, 08:49:02 AM »

They're strange little people.  Both of them.  (Shut up, MiniMe, you are a bizarre little thing and you know it.  Wink: )

I figured many of us on this board have children.  Maybe someone out there has kids as weird as mine.  LOL

Y'all know how odd MiniMe is since she's a little ClayManiac and lurks around here.  The kid is going into the 9th grade and tests on a college level on all the standardized testing.  SMART girl, very intelligent.  But blonde all the way to her tiny little arm hairs.  Out of the blue one day she turned and said, "What's a gazebo?"  Huh?  Where'd that come from. So I explained what a gazebo is, not as easy as it sounds either.  Since then she's asked me at least 2,000 times, and always out of nowhere.  She would swear she'd never asked it before.

So when she babbles on this board and doesn't make any sense, just respond with, "What's a gazebo?"   Laughing:  

My son, who is seven, is even stranger than MiniMe.  Last night we were lounging around watching TV and he suddenly turns to me and says, "Mom, why do people have to be nice to each other?  Can't we just feel?"  Before I could stop smothering my laughter in my pillow he decided he didn't need an answer.  He said, "Why do you say space is a vacuum?  There are no planets in our vacuum cleaner."

Someone tell me that I am not alone.  Y'all have weird kids?  Share...

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

wil555
SuperFan

I'm the 17 year old guy

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2004, 11:19:45 AM »

I'm a little young to have weird kids, but when they pop up, I'll be sure to let you know.  :P

Because my kids will be ODD.

-Greg...Clayguy-
Are YOU Claying it forward?
828 - Greg+Clay=LOVE
outthereforclay
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2004, 12:41:27 PM »

Ok, gotta share this...about 5 years ago my daughter Alex was riding with me to take our new dog to get neutered. She and I had discussed what this entailed, complete with all the correct anatomical nomenclature. (She wa eight at the time and had already hit me up for the birds and the bees story and had insisted on getting the REAL scoop, no euphemisms allowed Laughing: )

Anyway, for the previous week our dog had been home and, not yet being relieved of his urge to..., well, as dogs are inclined to do, He had been...uh...attacking just about every object in the house. This activity had been observed often by Alex and whatever friend of hers happened to be there at the time. From time to time I could hear them giggling and screaming, "Oh, no! Here it comes, here it comes...look! There it is again..."--no doubt watching poor Shadow exercise his right as a healthy male to express his sexuality on some poor pillow or table leg.... :oops:

Anyway...we're finally on our way to the spay/neuter clinic to end the madness and Alex says suddenly, "Mom, I'm confused. If they cut off his p***s, how's he going to pee?" shock:

Swallowing my guffaws, I reminded her that "Sweetie, remember what we talked about? It's not his p***s they're cutting off; it's his testicles."

Silence for a block or two, then..."Oh, yeah....well, they can go ahead and cut off his p***s, too, for all I care---I'm tired of looking at the thing!"

shock:  Laughing:

After working hard to keep us safely in our lane while laughing hysterically, I looked at her in the rearview mirror and said, "You just keep thinking that way honey.....for a LONG time!" Wink:
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2004, 02:48:27 PM »

ROFL!  That's hilarious!  What a cutie you have there.  Is your furniture safe now?

We had a male Brittney Spaniel that liked to ... show his affection with objects alive or inanimate, didn't matter.  My son was five at the time, and when the dog would jump on him and try to steal his virtue he'd say, "Look, Mom!  Sam's dancing with me!!"   shock:

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2004, 08:58:31 PM »

LadyC and OutthereforClay,

ERMA BOMBECK LIVES and she goes by the names of LadyC and Outthereforclay.

You two are a scream!  I was laughing all through your posts. You're better than a lot of the stuff in magazines today!!

By the way, LadyC, I do have a gazebo in my back yard by the pool.  PM me your address and I'll send you a picture of it.  Then when MiniMe asks what a gazebo is you can flash her the picture!! Laughing:
(Sorry I can't post pictures yet.  I'm still learning and Photo Bucket hates me.) :evil:

Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2004, 07:04:41 AM »

Thanks for my morning laugh ladies!!!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
MiniMe
Claycrazy

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2004, 09:42:14 AM »

I have one thing to say mom!! I learned from the beast, I mean the best!!  Laughing:

Monkey's Steal My Underwear at Night
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2004, 06:41:17 PM »

Quote from: MiniMe
I have one thing to say mom!! I learned from the beast, I mean the best!!  Laughing:

You gettin' lippy with me, girl???

Don't MAKE me come in there!!!

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

MiniMe
Claycrazy

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2004, 09:07:36 AM »

AAAAAHHHHHH!! Just the thought is enough to scare anyone to death!!! HELP!! If only I had a lock on my door!!

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2004, 12:05:22 PM »

COWARD!!!  LOL

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2004, 01:52:42 PM »

Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:

I just got a lock on my door...
BIG mistake on moms part
 Laughing:

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
MiniMe
Claycrazy

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2004, 06:44:27 PM »

I'm no coward!!!The sight of you would make Arnold Schwartzenegger (or however you spell it) run and hide under his bed with his big fluffy teady bear,  calling for his mommy!!  Wink:

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2004, 07:48:50 PM »

MiniMe ... who let you out of your cage???  

And Monica - WHAT are you doing behind that locked door, my dear?  Enquiring minds want to know...

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2004, 03:44:39 AM »

Lady C and Outthere---too funny!  Thanks for sharing!

Got one from my daughter, who's Scooter (she's an eight grader)here on the site!  Lady C, you pretty much described her when you described your ninth grader :D

Anyhow, political times upon us and those little signs stuck on the side of the road everywhere asking to vote for whatever local candidates...One sign said vote forSUE HERSHEY  Scooter asked, Mom who would want to sue, Hersheys???  I thought I'd pee in my pants....

Have a great Clayday all.......

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2004, 07:53:33 AM »

Quote from: Her

Anyhow, political times upon us and those little signs stuck on the side of the road everywhere asking to vote for whatever local candidates...One sign said vote forSUE HERSHEY  Scooter asked, Mom who would want to sue, Hersheys???  I thought I'd pee in my pants....

Have a great Clayday all.......

ROFL!!!  Hilarious.  Things that make ya go

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2004, 12:10:45 PM »

Quote from: LadyC
MiniMe ... who let you out of your cage???  

And Monica - WHAT are you doing behind that locked door, my dear?  Enquiring minds want to know...

Practice my dancing for Clay!!  :D  Mom just gets mad when we are fighting and I lock her out  :roll:

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
MiniMe
Claycrazy

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2004, 01:45:06 PM »

LOL Oh how I wish!!! I'd pay dearly for it but it would be worth it!! Laughing:

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to: