gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:27:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 148
Total: 148

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WHAT DO YOU COLLECT?  (Read 11900 times)
clayaikensohot
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2006, 01:25:51 PM »

i used to collect bratz dolls but those are sooooo dumb no. i collect stuffed animals. always have! Wink
geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2006, 06:31:34 PM »

I COLLECT ANYTHING I CAN GET MY HANDS ON OF CLAY. I HAVE SEVERAL STREAMERS FROM A CONCERT OF HIS LAST SUMMER.  I FOUND A KLEENEX BOX WITH THE ALADDIN PICS ON IT WHERE CLAY SANG "PROUD OF YOUR BOY".  I ALSO LOVE TO COLLECT ANGEL FIGURINES AND PRECIOUS MOMENTS THINGS. ANOTHER ONE IS MY COLLECTION OF ANTIQUE DOLLS.  I HAVE ONE THAT RESEMBLES ME. ONE THAT LOOKS JUST LIKE MY DAUGHTER, AND ONE THAT LOOKS LIKE MY GRANDAUGHTER.  I HAVE ALSO COLLECTED FIGURES OF ALL MY 3 GRANDCHILDREN EACH YEAR.  I COULD GO ON AN ON. THE LAST THING IS CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS.  MY MOST PRECIOUS ONES ARE TWO THAT WERE MADE BY ANOTHER MEMEBER AND SENT TO ME OF CLAY, FOR MY CHRISTMAS TREE!
OH. AND OFCORSE GARDEN TOOL MIMITURES.  THIS WAS FUN!
I THINK NOW I NEED TO GO INTO MY GARAGE AND LOOK THROUGH ALL OF THE THINGS I DO HAVE.

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2006, 06:58:44 PM »

Ok when I was a kid I used to collect Trolls!! Yes Trolls!! I have alot I mean alot of them!! There hard to find  now!!  Cry! LOL!! I think there sooooooooooo cute!! Then I collected Tweety stuff and SpongeBob stuff!! Then NSYNC stuff!! HUGE FAN HERE!! LOL! And Hason stuff!! Im a muic freak!! I love getting cds!! :)

But now I mainly collect Clay Stuff and NASCAR stuff!!  Super Happy!!!

Joyce wave
Clay makes me happier than a kitten chasing a leaky cow!  
I love Clay more today, but not as much as tomorrow!
www.myspace.com/joyce1010
Helen from Minnesota
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2006, 07:35:07 PM »

I use to collect Prec. Moments I also have collected many many years of them and also Hallmark miniture ornaments but now since hubby was forced into early ret. I collect just about everything I can of CLAYS Purple Banana and some halmark min. but only the dated ones !
claydevotee
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2006, 07:47:52 PM »

Like FRANKIE, I collect bears!  They are all over my house  eek!  I have a "bear shrine" on one wall with Boyd's bear figurines, miniature pillows and bear wind chimes.  My sons have given me university bears from each university they have graduated from (Cornell, U of Illinois, UC Berkeley and U of So Cal).  At Christmas we always hang a "Beartivity" tapestry---the Boyds bears re-enacting the Nativity!  Some people have told me I'm irreverant, but I just say my bears are just like people to me!    Needless to say, my family never is at a loss for ideas for presents for me!!!
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2006, 08:47:00 PM »

I used to collect precious moments....I have quite the collection...I still love them but just don't get them anymore very often...I collect the new state quarters...I have fun searching for them through my change...I try to save 10 of each of them....
stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2006, 07:42:36 AM »

Gosh it's fun to read these... I really should get around more  Laughing

I collect pigs... it all started with a cute wooden cutting board I found for my kitchen (many many moons ago)  & sort of blossomed from there, as friends & family gave them to me as gifts. 

So my house doesn't resemble a farmyard  Wink, I like to rotate my little oinkers, so just a few favorite pieces are displayed in each room at any given time.  Although my pretty crystal pigs are in a display case year round for everyone to enjoy!

And when I post this little gem  it always makes me smile  Smile 

"Nothing happens unless first a dream...." ~ C. Sandburg
East Coast Posse party coordinator  cheers2
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2006, 01:57:21 PM »

I am enjoying reading about all of the collections everyone has!!  It's great that this thread is still going on!  bigsmile

When I posted in "Show Us Your Office Space,"  some of my collections were evident, so I'm bringing a few of those pictures here:

(Click on each photo to make large.)

Clay Shelf

Clay pins and buttons

On these shelves are a Hershey collection, Wizard of Oz Barbies, and Little Debbie dolls (the snack cakes)  Laughing

On the top shelves are some of the Cabbage dolls I have (17 in all.)

I do also have a collection of all of the Care Bears, and this is from about 20 years ago;  I have noticed that the Care Bears are popular again.

Hugs,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
clayniac4ver
Claymaniac

clayed on 5/27/08 on g105 yesterday

« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2007, 11:00:43 AM »

anything that deals with clay

alyse

"faith has concered my fear since i got the album"

got clayed on the 13th of january on g105
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2007, 12:32:06 PM »

wave wave
  I collect cookie cutters. I have 1 from every state in the US.  In 1977 I went to
  Europe, and I have 4 from Germany including the original Raggedy Ann and Andy. And
  1 from Holland  which is the shape of a pair of wooden shoes. And I have some from
  Italy and France. I also have some from other countries in the world that people
  have brought back for me who knew I collected them. I have 3 from Africa that was
  brought back for me last year. Yes, they do bake cookies in Africa.!! Although I
  don't know what the shapes are suppose to be. The friend of my cousin who was there
  couldn't speak the language so she just picked 3 different one's out. I have been
  collecting them since I was 5 years old.  I couldn't venture to say how many I have,
  but my brother once said he thought I have close to 2000. But I just have no idea.
  I do have most of the Disney charater's cookie cutters. I bought  alot of them in
  Florida. My brother made me a cookie cutter the shape of the house I grew up in.
  I do have quite a few homemade ones.   

In the Cookies of Life
Friends are the Chocolate Chips !! Cookie
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2007, 11:23:35 AM »

Carol/Anniebelle,

That is so interesting about your cookie cutter collection.  You certainly  have a variety.  Do you have some of them on display?

I see this thread pops up occasionally.  I am trying to not collect anything anymore.  My Tweety Bird collection is being sold on ebay by one of my sisters.  I've given away a lot of Barbies and will give away more.  I may let some of the Cabbage Patch dolls go, too.  Wink

Hugs,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
stargazer
Claymaniac

« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2007, 11:57:59 AM »

I collect Indian clay figurines called storytellers. I only have about 12, but they are getting very expensive and the ones I want are in the upper price range. My favorites are story tellers from the Teller family from the Isleta Pueblo. ( mother Stella and daughters Lynette, Chris, and Robin.

I also collect cook books because I love to cook.

My husband collects books , several thousands of them. Most are technical.

My Mother collects thimbles and has about a thousand.

LIKE FINE WINE CLAY IMPROVES WITH AGE
BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2007, 12:06:56 PM »

Hi Prissy wave wave
 I don't really have any on display, but I do-do a Christmas Tree of cookie cutters
 in our Church every year. I missed one year because I had hepetitis and eveyone
 said they missed the tree so much because it is so unique.  That really made me
good. The original Raggedy Ann and Andy I bought in Germany cost $70 a piece in
1977. If I did put some on display it would be those I would want to display. I have
the Eiffel Tower, The Leaning Tower of Pizza a few of the boats used on the Gonzola,
the Home of the Pope in Italy (for some reason I can't come up with the name). And
way to many to mention. I am to afraid of loosing them. 
If you ever decide to sell some of your cabbage patch dolls and you have the boy
with the red and white checkered shirt and bib overalls I would really love to have him.
When they 1st came out I ran to the stores to get one and they where already sold out.
I do have 3 of the dolls tho. If you would keep me in mind I would really appreciate it.
I just thought of the name of the Pope's home "the Vatican" 
"Have a Happy Day"!!!          Huggles
                                              Carol

In the Cookies of Life
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2007, 12:20:54 PM »

Me again Prissy bigsmile
I meant to tell you that a few of my cookie cutters are made out of wood. Some
stainless steele and the rest are tin I think. No plastic. 
  wave wave 
                Hugs
               Carol                                                                                   

In the Cookies of Life
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2007, 07:49:07 AM »

Concert braclets and concert key chains.  (I still don't have a Clay key chain though, can you believe that?)

And dust...   
ROFLMAO

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

clayniac4ver
Claymaniac

« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2007, 06:14:55 AM »

anything that relates to clay aiken whether it be newspaper articles, magazines, or cds

alyse

Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2007, 12:28:31 PM »

It's quite interesting to read what all of you collect.

For what I collect now, one thing I collect are scarfs. Smile The long, kind of silky ones, I have quite a few of those and wear them in my hair all the time. Laughing I started collecting/wearing those before they were "cool" to wear. lmao

I also collect pins. Just kind of whatever strikes my fancy. I have quite a few of the round 1 inch ones, I have a really large one that says "Irish Pride" on it I bought at an antique fair. Laughing I still need to get a Clay one, though. sad Makes meh so sad I don't have one yet. sigh Laughing

I also love collecting skull and crossbone/pirate kind of things. Paranoid Laughing I've just always loved pirates, and the skull and crossbones just go hand in hand with the pirate stuff, it's bloomed more in the last few years (I don't have too much, but what I have I love ). I have a headband with skulls I wear all the time, though you usually can't tell what they are until you see it upclose.

I used to collect Beanie Babies, still have all my bears of them. I love teddy bears, they're fun. And I used to collect little tea sets. I still have what I collected, but I haven't collected them in years.

And that's what I can think of right now. Laughing

The only kind of nut Clay's not allergic to
I'm so weak to his fedora wearing ways!
Quote of however long: ♥♪"How could you wait another minute? A hug is warmer when you're in it." ♪♥ ~DSIAFCD
clayniac4ver
Claymaniac

« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2007, 11:05:42 AM »

mostly stuff on clay aiken

alyse

gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to: