gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:32:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 341
Total: 341

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ARTISTS DIRECTORY  (Read 6145 times)
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2004, 07:04:39 AM »

SOME PIX I DREW

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
Clays_Buddy
UltimateFan

Clay's Rear Admiral

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2004, 07:06:38 PM »

I can't write poetry, play an instrument  (I do play a mean radio), or write creatively, but I am a good mom, wife, a damn good friend a great listener.   I sew alittle and like to make quilts, but this isn't about me.  It's about my son, who is 20, and is in a band.  They call themselves Sovereign.  They all dress in black and write very deep and thought provoking songs.  

October 15 is their first performance in a little club called the Mason Jar.  The families of all the kids, oops, excuse me, musicians will be there to support them.  Even some of the young girls are going to surprise them and throw panties on the stage.  

They are in the process of making T-shirts with their logo on them and creating a website.  I will post the URL as soon as it is officially launched.

This whole thing reminds me of the staircase to stardom that Clay took.  My son so reminds me of Clay.  This kid sleeps, eats, breaths music and I want him to be happy.  He wants to be famous and do the touring scene.  Bless his heart, he is the only one who knows my love (or lust) for Clay and supports me 110%.    

As much as I want my son to finish college, I know what road he will take.  He tells me the band will be a success someday and he will do whatever it takes to attain their goal.  

I have always prided myself on being open minded and accepting others for whatever they believe in, and that also goes for my son.  I will stand beside him, whatever he chooses in his life.

Will555 keep up the good work writing your songs and stay true to your passion.  Great website by the way.

Pamela, Prissy, Songbird457, Sasha, Wordsmith1223, and Aikenismyidol keep your fingers crossed that the band has a successful performance.  Or in the eloquence of my son, "Hope the band doesn't suck."  I will keep you posted.

Thanks for creating this forum.

Liz

JNT 2005  Drool Drool Thud! Thud!
Official member of the RBT
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx