gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:31:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 281
Total: 281

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Welcome New Members! HeyHowAreYa?  (Read 137852 times)
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #580 on: July 27, 2007, 07:47:26 PM »

Hi Lady C,
 Thank's again for your offer to help me !
 I can't find how you send a private message or a pm.  scratch
 I would think at my age I would get a little smarter every day. Wrong !  My Mom did !!
  I miss her and all her good advice.   Hug
                                                           Carol                                                           

In the Cookies of Life
Friends are the Chocolate Chips !! Cookie
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #581 on: July 28, 2007, 05:16:35 AM »

Anniebell, forgive my bad manners.  I late in welcoming you aboard.  It's a great bunch here, and I know you'll love being a part of Claymaniacs.  Have fun!

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #582 on: July 28, 2007, 07:43:54 AM »

Hi LadyC, wave
 I sent you a note yesterday, but not sure I did it right, so here I am again.  I can't find how
to send a private message or pm . scratch I did find the pm once and I can't get it back.
 Help Please!   
                                                                                                     Thank's So Much !!
                                                                                                           Hug
                                                                                                            Carol (Anniebell)

In the Cookies of Life
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #583 on: July 28, 2007, 10:26:39 AM »

Carol, welcome to Claymaniacs…we are good people here and the site is wonderful.  Yes! I am glad you found us. Enjoy the ride.

Hugs,

Lolita

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #584 on: July 28, 2007, 12:21:01 PM »

Anniebelle, Welcome to the best bunch of people I know. My name is Betty , known as Corbet. I"m fairly new also so you will see me asking for help. Happy Clay Days.   Corbet
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #585 on: July 29, 2007, 12:37:09 AM »

Hi LovinClay wave
 It is so fun to be a Claymate! Everyone is so friendly and nice.  And Love Clay,he is awesome!
I read all the boardcerts and go to the Gallery, all those pictures Whoo!  Super Happy!!!
                                                                                  Thanks for the "Wellcome"   Hug
                                                                                                                                Carol

In the Cookies of Life
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #586 on: July 29, 2007, 01:44:19 AM »

Hi Corbett wave
  It's really nice to hear from you !  Being new, there is alot to learn.  scratch But everyday
we will get a little better hope, hope !!  Smile  I am happy to be a Claymate and Love Clay!
Being part of a family. What could be better than that !!! It's nice to meet you Betty !
                                                                                                                     Hug
                                                                                                                     Carol

In the Cookies of Life
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #587 on: July 29, 2007, 02:16:23 AM »

Hi Lolita, wave
  I am happy to be a part of the Claymaniac's. Everyone seems so nice. Smile  I have a friend
from Florida who joined 4 years ago and she said to me, this is the happiest 4 years of her
life.  And she has 8 kids who are happy she joined.  Super Happy!!!  Thank's  for the Welcome Lolita!
                                                                                                                  Hug
                                                                                                                   Carol         

In the Cookies of Life
smilesforclay
« Reply #588 on: August 01, 2007, 08:40:44 AM »

Good Morning Claymaniacs,

My name is Barb. I have a wonderful husband named John and we live in Clinton Twsp.
 Michigan. I am 61 years old, the mother of 3 grown boys, and I have 6 grandchildren.
 Five grandsons and 1 granddaughter. Finally got that girl. L.O.L.

I have been a Claymaniac since 2006 but due to working, family, and other commitments
 I never really had the time. I probably only posted twice.
 Now I am back!! I have a new username, and a desire to be closer to our Clay.
 I found that being a Claymaniac will fill that desire.

Why after all this time?

Well, my wonderful husband took me to the Clay Xmas concert in Detroit this past year
 along with my mother who is 85, but in the best of health and mind.
 Her birthday is Xmas Eve. She lived with us for awhile due to a fall. She couldn't fend for 
 herself. That was the year Clay was on American Idol, and we all fell in love with
 him instantly.

Needless to say we left the concert with open mouths and in awe!!

Days later she called me and asked if John could burn my Clay albums for her.
 No Way!! I wanted Clay to get credit for his wonderful singing. So off to Best Buy
 I went and  bought her both albums. She is now a clayvert!!

Two weeks ago John, I , and 1 of my girlfriend's went to Freedom Hill to see Clay.
 What a enchanted evening! He made me smile and cry. I was one who stood in line
 and touched his hand, and he touched my heart. My girlfriend kept saying that Clay
 was blessed and I agree.

Guess what! Two days later she called me and asked if John could burn my Clay albums.
 No way!! Off to Best Buy I went again. As luck would have it Best Buy had 2 Moans,
 now they have 1.  They had 4 ATDW, now they have 3. They had 6 fan pacs,
 now they have 5.
 Yep I am now a member of  the OFC
 My girlfriend is a Clayvert!!

Two concert's of Clay's in 1 year. What more can I ask for?  Maybe 10. L.O.L.

It was wonderful seeing all the Claymaniacs together at both concerts and sharing Clay. I just
 knew this was the place to get closer to Clay.

Well I think you know a little about me,  so I guess I will say good bye for now.

I am really glad to be here,
                                                                                       Barb                                   

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #589 on: August 01, 2007, 08:57:05 AM »

WELL BARB.  I CAN'T SAY IT ENOUGH BUT I THINK THIS IS THE BEST BOARD AROUND.  EVERYONE IS SO VERY FRIENDLY AND SUPPORTIVE AND HOPE YOU FIND IT AS WELL.

HUGS
RAINEY Big Hug!
Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #590 on: August 01, 2007, 09:02:44 AM »

wave Hi Barb,
I loved your story, you're so lucky to have your Mom being a fan of Clay's as well. Welcome, I'm fairly new and already I don't know what I'd do without ClayManiacs. Great people!

Bev

Bev-   Proud Claynadian Claymaniac
smilesforclay
« Reply #591 on: August 01, 2007, 09:29:21 AM »

Hi Rainey and Bev,

Thank you for the welcome! I know I will enjoy being part of all of this.
 The pictures, the people, the excitement, and the love just starts my day
 in a wonderful way.

This is how I start each morning. Getting out of bed, drinking my coffee,
 and sitting at the puter with Clay. It wakes me up and gets me going with
 a smile on my face.

It's good hearing from you and I hope we talk again.

Can you give me some advice as to where to go to find out how to put
 the icons on messages.  When posting my first time I tried putting the icons
 on by hitting the icon I wanted. But all that showed up was the word(the name
 of the icon) not the icon itself. Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you again,
   barb

ILClaymate
« Reply #592 on: August 01, 2007, 09:36:17 AM »

Welcome Barb!  Good to see you made it here!!  I can help you with your icon (aka avatar).   I'll send you a pm.  You can check your pm's (private messages) at the very top of your screen.

If you have any other questions, please let me or one of the staff know and we will try to help you out.  Huggles
franniek54
« Reply #593 on: August 01, 2007, 03:30:33 PM »

Hi LadyC, wave
 I sent you a note yesterday, but not sure I did it right, so here I am again.  I can't find how
to send a private message or pm . scratch I did find the pm once and I can't get it back.
 Help Please!   
                                                                                                     Thank's So Much !!
                                                                                                           Hug
                                                                                                            Carol (Anniebell)

Carol, it is my understanding that when you have less than 50 posts you cannot PM.  But for future reference when you scroll to the top of the page there is a blurb that says "Hey Anniebell, you have _ messages,  _ are new".  If you click on the word "messages" it will take you to the PMs.  Also there are answers to your technical questions if you go to Forum->Welcome Center->Forum Information.  You'll catch on.  If I can do it, you can too.

Huggles  Fran
ILClaymate
« Reply #594 on: August 01, 2007, 03:50:30 PM »

wave Thanks Fran!

Carol ~ Fran's explaination about pm's is right on.    You are able to use the PM function however with less than 50 posts, but you will need to type in a special code in order to send a pm (kinda like ticketmaster).

Hope that helps!
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #595 on: August 01, 2007, 04:17:20 PM »

Ikzg, wave
 I was having the same trouble as you and I was frustrated to.  Pamela helped me get a new password.  If you are still having trouble contact her at ( pamela@claymaniacs.com). She is so nice and  so much help.                                                             " Good Luck" !!! Hug
                                                                                                           Carol

In the Cookies of Life
FRANKIESclAMY
« Reply #596 on: August 02, 2007, 06:49:56 AM »

Welcome Barb!  Your story is great!  I am new here also.  My Mom has been a member here for years and we also share "the love of Clay".  We have been to several shows together.  There are great people here!  Enjoy the board!  Amy   Purple Banana
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #597 on: August 06, 2007, 08:22:11 PM »

Hi Amy!  Welcome to Claymaniacs (finally.... Wink ) I'm so glad you are here!

Hello Barb!  Glad you found us!  Be sure and check out the forum information section for more info than you ever wanted to know about Claymaniacs.... Laughing

Just ask if you have any questions at all, and most of all - enjoy!!

wave

Parakeet2008
« Reply #598 on: August 14, 2007, 10:41:17 PM »

I am new  My name is Kristin and I am 27 years old from Southern California.
 My myspace is www.myspace.com/ballet007  
I would love to meet any Clay fans out there.
Love
Kristin :)

pigsfly
franniek54
« Reply #599 on: August 14, 2007, 11:18:34 PM »

Hey Kristen  wave  Nice to meet ya!         
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx