gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:25:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 433
Total: 433

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 35 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Welcome New Members! HeyHowAreYa?  (Read 136851 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« on: October 20, 2003, 01:59:21 PM »

Welcome new members to claymaniacs.com!

Our goal here is simple - to provide you with all the information we can  about Clay Aiken, the world's newest superstah!, and to provide a community in which we can all discuss Clay and his music...and provide some group therapy if you need it.   Wink

Since we have so many new members and some old ones coming out of the woodwork  :),  I thought it would be a good idea to introduce ourselves and tell about how we found Clay.  I'll go first!

I am Pamela from Clayton, NC.  (Ironic, huh.) Professional, married to a saint, no children.  (Three cats though!  Sorry Clay!)  Although I live near Raleigh, I was introduced to Clay by a friend in Canada who was watching AI.  (Thank you Sanny!)  I started watching and voting on Motown night, sugar pie honey bunch!  I decided I would watch and vote for Clay because he was a 'home boy'; however, if he couldn't sing that was going to be the extent of my time and energy investment.  Well, as you know, he could sing!  So much for that time and energy investment!

He's worth it.  I respect Clay as a person as well as an artist.  He's real, he is true to himself and he has higher goals in life than just becoming rich and famous.  This is why I want him to succeed.  I love his voice and I respect his love for his family, his friends, his fans and for children (of all ages!).  OK, next!
KeepItGoingClay
Claynewbie

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2003, 07:51:26 PM »

Thanks Pamela for letting us get to know you a little!  Also, I cannot express my gratitude to you, Michael, Melodie and Cruiser for the excellent job you all do in keeping this site up dated.

Okay, all you lurkers out there....if I can do it, so can you......

My name is Nancy and I am from Seattle. Like you Pamela, I am a professional, married, no children, and I have one cat (several adopted, though).

Clay at first intrigued me.  There was something about him.  I really could
not put my finger on it.  Then at one of the AI performances, I fell for the
boy.  Not only the talent, but there is something he emulates that draws you in.  The only word I can think of to describe it is incredible "magic".

Clay is a very classy man.  One-in-a-million, really..... What I respect about Clay is, if being famous is where he can make the most impact, then I think he realizes that is where he is supposed to be.  If the whole "pop star" thing does not come to fruition, than he will become a teacher/principal will be fine for him.   Unpretentious, good, honest.  These are qualities that are rare......

Okay, I have said enough.  Who will be next??  

(We really would like to hear your story).
kimmie
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2003, 08:24:11 PM »

my name is kimmie and i'm a sophomore at a small liberal arts college in raleigh (some of you from raleigh nc may know where i go, maybe).  like many ppl, i didn't find too much that great about clay, except there was this huge voice, but that all changed at the wild-card show....i fell hard for that man!!  i adore him and all that he stands for.  i want to see him succeed in whatever he does, whether it be in the music buissness or as a teacher back here in raleigh.  he deserves it!! way to go clay.  i do post on these boards occasionally, when i get really intruiged by something i read or see.  this site is one of the most up to date ones out there, and i just want to tell the ones running the show (pamela, cruiser, melody, and michael) to keep up the hard work, we all appreciate it!!  night all from raleigh, nc!! :P  :D  :)  :!:  :mrgreen:  
Angelis
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2003, 08:45:14 PM »

Hi -  This is Angelis!   I just found your site last night and I can't thank you enough for all that u have gathered here!  I love the beauty of the human voice as an instrument and have been a Clay fan from the moment we were blessed with hearing him sing!  And  I have found one of my favorite songs here!  (Love of my life bu Jim Brickman!)

I just picked up the cd and that is all that I have been listening to - I love the warm and loving feelings it generates within and and out!  I look forward to seeing/hearing more of this amazing talent!
Fan2817
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2003, 01:02:05 AM »

Hi. I call myself "Fan2817". I used to live in Raleigh -- actually, I grew up there -- but now I live in California. I am 29, female, and unmarried.

What I love about Clay's music is that it is sincere and from the heart. Oh, and of course, the voice! I am so sick of seeing the same pop stars on magazine covers over and over again, who are there because they wore a revealing dress to an awards ceremony, or kissed someone at an award's ceremony, or took off clothes in their video. I feel like the media is trying to shove this kind of stuff in my face. I welcome a classy act like Clay, and I admit to buying multiple copies of his album because I want to send the music industry a message that I want more artists out there like Clay, who sell music because they can sing the music and feel the music and show us their soul when they sing. I don't want any more Britney Spear clones; I don't want good-looking boy bands who appeal to 12-year olds.

Oh, and I want singers and performers who actually /are/ roll models. If a bunch of young boys see Clay performing and decide they want to be like him and dress like him, then the world would be a better place. How many pop artists out there can you say that for? When young girls start dressing like Britney Spears and singing the lyrics, is this making the world a better place?

I'm not religious, by the way. I'm not even Christian. I was raised Jewish, and now religion isn't part of my life. But one doesn't have to be religious or even Christian to agree with Clay's moral values about not singing sexually-charged or profanity-filled lyrics. I believe the world would be a better place if there were more performers like Clay, is what it comes down to, and I challenge anyone to argue any differently.
Aalena
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2003, 04:45:17 AM »

I'm twenty-four year old, Angela, a bartender and art student in California.  I honestly was a *clap* Hercules, Hercules, Hercules fan, when watching AI.  Clay soon won me over by his charming personality and his wondreful voice.  I started reading about him and he then became my favorite.

The closest I came to meeting Clay was being about 10 rows from the stage at the Sacramento, California AI concert and that was good enough for me!  My best friend indulged with me in the fun of feeling like we were 12 again... going to see New Kids on the Block, lol.

I don't mean to skip over his beautiful talent of singing but what impresses me even more is his persona.  To me, he serves as an inspiratoin of human spirit and enthusiasm for life.  Being his age I know how difficult it can be to know yourself and what you believe in at this time.  I both envy and celebrate him for being so grounded and knowing of himself and others.  What fullfillment he must feel in reaching and inspiring so many!  Keep it up, Clay!
mom132
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2003, 04:48:59 AM »

Hi,
My name is Celine and I am from Montreal, Canada.
I have been watching Clay on AI and I cannot tell you how much I like him.  Your are very lucky, you can see or hear him more than we can in Canada.  He's simply the best.
Thank you so much, this website is amazing  :P  :P .
I have seen Clay on Jay Leno, GMA, The Early Show and The View and I really think that the best interview was the one done by Diane Sawer (not sure her name is written correctly - sorry).  Her interview had more depth than the others.
I am a big Clay fan and truly hope that he goes on for a very very long time.
Anonymous
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2003, 08:46:27 AM »

Hi!  I'm a wife and mother (of two great kids just a little older than Clay).  As for age, we won't go there.  My husband and I live in Utah with our beloved cat (whose name was recently changed from Cleo to Clay-o) (Sorry again, Clay).  A parent who has Alzheimer's lives with us.  I am a former special education teacher who adores Clay, his mom, and his music; my husband connects with Clay's sense of humor and I often hear him chuckling at Clay's clever comments.  I discovered American Idol and Clay while flipping channels during the last few weeks of the competition.  Beyond the talent, beyond the infectious smile, beyond the entertaining personality, I knew we were looking at someone very, very special.  But I couldn't exactly put my finger on what made him so special.  Then, bit by bit, I started learning and have become a fan for life!  My sister was visiting from out-of-state when he sang Bridge Over Troubled Water on AI and was hooked.  Her daughter, a student studying autism and communication disorders in CA, was given tickets to an AI performance.  She didn't know much about the show or the contestants.  But she came home a Clay fan.  She said his versatility was amazing.  On finals night, my sister, my niece, and I all tried to jam the ballot box for three hours.    We only landed a total of eleven votes, and my niece bragged she was the champ as she had managed to cast the highest number.  It all seems kind of silly now.  But the great thing that has come to us out of all of this is Clay--the musician and the man.  Clay is my idea of a real man--sensitive and caring and compassionate with strong moral convictions and the courage to hold true to those convictions.  His desire is to be generous and selfless.  The person in my life whom I have most admired is a parent who possesses those identical qualities.  It is little wonder that I love and admire Clay so much and find myself doing things like e-mailing the White House to suggest Clay as a guest performer.  He is a great role model for people of all ages!
JJAIKEN
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2003, 02:16:01 PM »

Laughing: FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO SAY AND BIG THANK YOU TO THE PEOPLE WHO MANAGE THIS WEB SITE.  IT IS THE BEST, I HAVE TO TELL YOU, IT THE FIRST PLACE I GO.

MY NAME IS JAN AND I LIVE IN SPANAWAY, WASHINGTON.  RIGHT BELOW MT RAINIER.  I AM 50.  I HAVE 3 CATS, (HOPE WE CAN CONVERT CLAY TO CATS SOMEDAY) MARRIED FOR 30 YEARS AND HAVE ONE CHILD, TEENAGER WHO DOES NOT UNDERSTAND MY CLAY INFATUATION.  OH WELL, TOO BAD FOR HER.  MY HUSBAND IS SOMEWHAT UNDERSTANDING AND TOOK ME TO THE AI CONCERT IN SEATTLE AND I LOVED IT BY THE WAY.  CLAY HAD SOMETHING WRONG WITH HIS LEG FOR THE WHOLE CONCERT AND MY HEART ACHED FOR HIM THE WHOLE CONCERT.  OH CLAY IS PLAYING ON THE RADIO AS I TYPE THIS.  MIXX 96.

IT IS A PLEASURE TO HAVE YOU ALL TO SHARE CLAY WITH.  MY SISTER AND I LIVE WORLDS APART.  SHE IS IN SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS AND CLAY IS A GREAT BOND WE HAVE IN COMMON.  LOVE TALKING TO HER ABOUT HIM AND COMPARING OUR FEELINGS.  ON THAT NOTE I WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO E-MAIL PEOPLE HERE IN TACOMA, WA AREA AND GET TO KNOW THE CLAY FANS HERE.

NOT SINCE ELVIS, HAVE I LOVE A SINGER LIKE THIS.  I AM SO GRATEFUL THAT HE STANDS UP FOR WHAT HE BELIEVES IN AND THAT THE CD IS SUCH A PLEASURE TO LISTEN TOO.  I HAVE NOT PURCHASED CD'S IN YEARS UNTIL CLAY CAME ALONG.  HE IS AN INSPIRATION TO US ALL AND WILL DO ALL WE CAN TO KEEP HIM AT THE TOP OF THE CHARTS.

THE WORLD NEEDS CLAY AND HIS KIND OF STAR!!

JAN FROM WASHINGTON.
Melicious11
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2003, 02:37:36 PM »

Hi, there.

I'm Mel from Austin, TX. Fell in love with Clay's class and spirit, as well as his voice, during American Idol. I've been enjoying listening to Measure of a Man all week and found y'all while taking a break from working (I'm a writer and work at home, so I take lots of Web-surfing breaks throughout the day.)

Best,
Mel
mackncsu
Enthusiastic

I love it!

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2003, 02:51:31 PM »

Hi all!

I'm Mackenzie Taylor, originally from Lenoir, NC but now in Raleigh for school at NCSU (GO WOLFPACK :D ). I'm 20 a junior in college, unmarried, no dogs, but I do have 2 roommates.

My Clay obsession began when my roommate from last year and I watched the American Idol beginning episode where they showed all the screwups. hehe After that we never really watched the show until one day, at an NCSU basketball game in the RBC center, we looked up at the screen and there was this adorable guy and a message saying something like, "You did great Clay and made Raleigh proud. You will always be our idol." That was when he was voted off. I was like, oh too bad, the Raleigh guy got voted off. Next thing I knew I heard that he had gotten back on. I decided to watch and after that I was hooked. I watched all the final episodes and suffered a lot of criticism for my love of Clay. Oh well, I was enjoying myself! I listened to everything of Clay that I could get. Then my best friend and I got tickets to his concert in Charlotte. About a week before the concert I won 2 more tickets that were like 5th row. It was great, I was right beside his mother. (By the way, I got to talk to him before the concert when he was making an apperance outside the Colleseum) AHH, it was great to be that close to Clay. I thought I loved him before the concert but seeing him live just made it all the more awesome.

I think that the reason that I just adore him so much is because of all he stands for. People, especially children, need someone to look up to. With all the bad stuff that is going on in the world it's good to have someone that is a Christian and loves children as much as Clay. It gives people with nothing hope. I talked on the Charlotte news about Clay and said that, "It is so good to have a role model for children that is such a good Christan and a good guy. He seems so wonderful and doesn't lead children wrong. I have a double major at state in Political Science and Education and it is so important to have someone out there that advocates for the rights of students."

I really feel like Clay will go far. He has so much going for him and I know that he will keep up to the image that he has given us thus far. Enough about me....someone else take a turn!

Tacet Twin #2 (the brains)
Dont hate me because Clay knows I dont play
Player of Clays favorite instrument!
Michael
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2003, 04:06:53 PM »

Well I guess it is my turn...

My name is Michael Wagner, 33 years young and I am from Southern California.  I work for Sony Online Entertainment and play games for a living  Wink:   Been married almost 8 years with no children.  Though my two dogs tend to think they are.  I have been running fan sites going on 5 years now.  I run another very popular website, (actually the #1 website in the world currently)  for another singer I like,  Classical / Opera singer...Andrea Bocelli.  If anybody is interested the URL is www.bocellionline.com

I started BocelliOnline 5 years ago due to the admiration I had for such a gifted voice.  Mind you,  my favorite type of music is Top 40 / Rap,  so running a website for a classical singer was a huge change from what I was used to.  I tend to view music much more then some notes or words strung together, anybody can do that.  It is when you hear those notes or the voice that moves you to the point of "awe".  Both Andrea and Clay do this to me.  I do realize that the majority of people that visit both sites are women (90%) so I am definately the minority,  but I am the last person that will ever complain about having the attention of so many ladies  :D  (a bit chauvinistic, I know....so sue me!  Wink:)

As for Claymaniacs.com,  we are growing by leaps and bounds the past couple months.  The past 3 months we have doubled our visitors respectively.  We currently get over 3 million pages views a month.  Don't worry...we are not going anywhere....we have been doing this a very long time.  On that note I would like to thank Melodie (who works with me on BocelliOnline) and Pamela / Cruiser for helping with the site,  without them this would NOT be possible.  Well I rambled on far to long so I will stop.

Michael
( Webmaster / Owner)
Melodie
Administrator
Claynewbie

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2003, 05:29:18 PM »

Ok, OK...if Michael can do this, I guess I have to step out of the closet. Wink:

I live in Massachusetts, originally from CA/AZ...work full time for an insurance broker dealing in Employee Benefits...and age - it's a state of mind, isn't it?  8)

As Michael said, I work with him on BocelliOnline.com, and have been doing so for exactly a year now.  AND I LOVE IT!!

I have to confess that it was Michael who brought Clay to my attention...I've never watched American Idol and had never heard of Clay Aiken.  One day Michael sent me a message with a sound clip and said "You have to hear this kid!  He's going places!"  So I listened, liked, started going to the sites Michael pointed me to...the next thing I knew, Michael had given birth to Claymaniacs.com!!  Laughing:

I'm finding it VERY interesting that many of the observations made about Clay and the thoughts and emotions expressed here are EXACTLY the same as I've seen and heard expressed about Andrea Bocelli.  When a voice hits you, you're done for...if that voice comes in an attractive package (with some BRAINS!), who's going to argue?  :roll:

Personally, I listen to everything from Led Zeppelin to Mr. Bocelli - oh, and Clay, too.  :P  How lucky we are that there's music for every person in every mood from every walk of life in every part of the world...it's the one universal language...

We're thrilled that you've all found this site and enjoy it so much; without you, it's just another Clay Aiken fan site.

One last thing - our appreciation for Pamela knows no bounds - she happened along the site within the first few days it was up and running and has brought to it enthusiasm, intelligence, skill, personality, and LOVE for Clay Aiken! - I'm sure you've all seen how much time and effort she spends here.  Michael now has two websites to keep up and running; Claymaniacs is still being developed (believe it or not!), and with Andrea on tour right now, the majority of my free time is spent with BocelliOnline...I don't see how Claymaniacs.com could have come this far this fast without Pam's dedication to this website.
KeepItGoingClay
Claynewbie

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2003, 07:19:28 PM »

Cruiser........are you out there???  It's your turn my friend..... Laughing:
AdoringClay
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2003, 12:38:42 AM »

:D Hi Friends!  My name is Sue Grabowski, I'm 46 and live in beautiful Eugene, Oregon.  No kids, just a tall, skinny (kind of Clay-like!) husband, 2 dogs - a Samoyed and an American Eskimo - and a giant Maine Coon cat.  I own a secretarial service that I operate out of my home, and specialize in creating PowerPoint presentations (fun, fun, fun) and mobile notary public services (refinance closings).  I was born and raised in Minneapolis, but moved to Oregon because my husband is a gold miner, so we had to live in "Gold Country".  I have sung professionally my whole life - everything from Bach to Stevie Nicks to Barbra.  I have performed at orchestra halls with symphonies, as well as at weddings and even funerals.  I notice true vocal talent when I see it, and OBC is IT!  He has the IT factor!

I, too, was hooked from the moment "Gonzo" auditioned for a shocked Randy and Simon.  My husband and I watched every AI2 night, strictly to see "what Clay would do tonight..."  I even scheduled my business appointments around the show...wouldn't want to miss our boy!  He moved us both to tears with each and every performance and always left our jaws dropped!  We never thought there was much, if any, competition for Clay and we joked each time he "acted" so relieved each time he did not get cut - there was no chance, but I truly don't think he knows how great an entertainer he is.  (Granted, Ruben is a good singer, but he never, ever moved us and never seemed to connect with the audience.  I'm sure he is a nice guy.  Kimberley Locke had her moments - my husband loved "Where the Boys Are" - but she had her bad, off-key moments).  We were devastated when the final results were announced, but reasoned that our boy will probably be better off without AI's hooks into him - we consoled ourselves by saying we thought he'd have more bargaining power for his future.  We knew, though, we had not seen the last of someone who had made Gladys Knight call them "Magical", made Neil Sedaka cry, made Robin Gibb say that was the best performance of his song he had ever seen, and who was chosen by Burt Bacharach to sing lead on his song.  The rest is history...

Of course, I went to the AI Live concert in Portland, Oregon.  I was 15 feet away from OBC the entire time and I screamed like a school girl.  (I could have been embarassed by myself, but when I looked around, the entire auditorium of 20,000 were doing the same thing - screaming at our boy - kids, teens, tweens, moms, dads, grandpas, grandmas, and even burley guys wearing Harley-Davidson t-shirts!)  I have never acted or felt this way in my life.  I have never been star struck, never bought a fan magazine, and never, ever had a poster of anyone on my wall, 'til CLAY!  I admire him for all the same reasons expressed above - it's neat, because we all can relate.  Great talking to you guys!
cassms
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2003, 10:55:29 AM »

Hi folks--so good to learn about each of you!  It has truly been a blessing to have this site to connect with others who believe in Clay and want to lift him up.  I'm a journalism grad who works for a magazine, in my 40's, married for 25 years to a wonderful man (no children), I'm a runner, love the outdoors, and I'm owned by two cats (yes, that's right:  dogs have masters, cats have staff!  funny how many of us Claymaniacs have cats, isn't it?)
  I had never watched Idol before last year's last show, and I had not watched any "reality" tv before, but somehow I came across Idol in the first show of the season and was just enjoying the auditions.  But when Clay came on--well, everything changed!  When my husband came home I rewound the videotape and said, "you've got to see this guy!" and I was hooked.    First and foremost, I was impressed by the voice.  And impressed with his confidence despite his "look".  Then I was amazed at his work ethic; he worked at getting his craft down.  I was impressed that he took criticisms offered and acted on the ones he felt worthwhile and just let accepted the other comments (didn't complain or feel the need to tell anyone off, as so many others did--he just judged for himself--what a great trait).   (Of course, later in the show when I felt Simon had an agenda against Clay, I was the one who was telling Simon off to the screen--I'm not quite so composed as Clay!)   Week by week he just got better and better and sexier and sexier! And then we got to know him more and more, and I just admire his willingness to be his own man, with moral fiber and integrity.  And what a terrific sense of humor!  And then to see him be so incredibly gracious on the final show--wow.  It was so nice to see, though my heart was breaking.  And over past years I've felt disenfranchised by the music industry and sometimes even quite sad that the role models out there today (especially for women) are so vulgar.  Clay truly lifts me up!  To me his singing is so pure and he is such a joy as a person that his success heartens me and makes me optimistic for the world.  I'm proud to be a member of the "vanilla revolution"!  
  Thanks so much to the site moderators and my fellow Claymaniacs for being there; my husband has been great, even taking me to the AI concert here, and he loves Clay too, but only my fellow Claymaniacs seem to truly understand the true depth and breadth of our love for Clay!
Houstonfan
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2003, 02:39:58 PM »

My name is Colleen, originally from the Boston area, but living in Houston. I watched AI2 from day 1 and Clay was always my favorite - right from the auditions. I know Simon thought that his facial expressions were grotesque, but I still think that they are cute. I am almost 30, married, with two cats and a dog. As all of you, I love Clay not only for his wonderful voice and cuteness, but for his morals.  I teach at-risk high school children (basically all of my students don't have reliable parents - many are in jail frequently, and many have dropped out and returned) so I understand the need for a positive role model.  I also love to see the someone cares for these kids as much as I do.  We love you Clay !  My husband is a 33 year old cowboy (he was born and raised in Houston) and he loves Clay too..he just doesnt express it as much.  We have listened to MOAM at least 20 times already.  I got up at 5:30 am before work on the 14th to go buy it. We also saw him here in concert
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2003, 06:56:10 PM »

Wow, thanks for the kind words Michael and Melodie.  Should I tell you how much fun this really is for me?  Maybe not.
Oh no, it's so hard!  So much work!  It's killing me!
 Wink:
(Truly it's a labor of love.)

It's really great to 'get to know' all of you.  We are so glad you are all here and appreciate your contributions, thoughts and support.
Jude
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2003, 06:02:32 AM »

Hi my name is Jude and I am 50 something with a husband and grown son and I adore Clay.  I live in Canada and work at McMaster University.  I watched Clay from the first time he appeared on AI and followed his transformation from "geek" to "gorgeous" (I did not really think he was all that geeky myself, these are his words).  His voice is amazing to listen to.  I have never bought a CD before and in fact do not even own a CD player but both his single and his album are sitting on my desk awaiting Christmas when my husband promised to buy me a CD player so I can listen to his gorgeous voice as much as I want.  I am even considering trading in my SUV to get one with a CD player (just jokin').

I think he is such a wonderful person, I love how he presents himself and how he can laugh at himself.  I have recorded all his interviews and loved him when he sang on Miss America.  He is so classy and not at all trashy like so many of the others (i.e. Brittany, Madonna) and it is lovely to see a man wearing a suit for a change.

Clay took a lot of flak from the judges on AI especially Simon but it just made him a better person at the end of it all and I must say, Clay definitely should have won the contest.  Oh well, he is just as popular without winning as he would have been if he had won AI.

I adore this boy and his wonderful voice and hope he has a long and happy career either singing or teaching or both!  I plan to buy everything he has out whether or not I can actually hear it at home ...

Cheers,
Jude
clAyEr
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2003, 09:22:39 AM »

hey peeps...i'm 14 and i'm from Singapore and i love Clay a lot like u people. Clay is such a charming guy with a VERY WONDERFUL character...his voice is so strong & wonderful.... simply love him... lol... his cd rocks especially 'Measure Of A Man' + 'When You Say You Love Me'....my heart melts whenever i hear 'When You Say You Love Me'...  :D

Hope he comes to Singapore 1 day. And boy, do I await for this day to arrive! Always & Forever loving Clay~! Wink:

[btW...this site rocks!!! :D ]
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 35 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx