gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:20:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 460
Total: 460

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Claymaniacs - Introduce Your Pets!  (Read 261189 times)
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1540 on: December 06, 2009, 08:21:45 PM »

Thea,

Mimi and Santa are darling.  They really did a nice set up for the pets!  Loved the boot stockings too.  I did see Mimi's halo too, very cute!  If you look "real close" on my 3rd photo of Sammy, Mom and Me, you will see part of Sammy''s stocking  on the right side of the photo.  It is a dog head stocking but didn't quite make it into the photo.
  I had that same picture turned into Christmas cards today at Sam's Club.

Prissy--Thanks again. He still loves to pose I guess.

Frankie, Pepe, Prissy and Dudley---To we have Christmas photos of all of your babies to look forward here in the next few days?

Thea---Is  Mimi the same type of dog as the President's new dog?  They look a lot alike.  Except I think Mimi is much, much prettier!

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1541 on: December 07, 2009, 02:00:06 PM »

wave

JoAnn - last Christmas DIL gave us a photo frame that says "The Boys". I have been trying to get a good photo in front of this year's tree of the boys to put into that frame, but they look at me like I have just hit them - they really hate having the camera pointed at them!!! I will keep trying, though!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1542 on: December 07, 2009, 04:03:13 PM »

Thea---Is  Mimi the same type of dog as the President's new dog?  They look a lot alike.  Except I think Mimi is much, much prettier!

wave JOANN!  No, actually Obama's dog is a Portugese Water Dog while Mimi is a Goldendoodle (a cross between a black standard poodle and a golden retriever).  They actually look quite similar;  however the big difference is that Portugese water dogs have webbed feet and Doodles don't!

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1543 on: December 08, 2009, 05:11:26 AM »

THEA, love the Santa pictures with Mimi.  She sure is a sweet heart!!!!  If that was Pepe or Alli they would be standing there barking at Santa.  I am afraid I did not socialize my dogs enough. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1544 on: December 08, 2009, 08:25:16 AM »

THEA, love the Santa pictures with Mimi.  She sure is a sweet heart!!!!  If that was Pepe or Alli they would be standing there barking at Santa.  I am afraid I did not socialize my dogs enough. 

Thanks, SHIRLEY!  Mimi is truly a sweetheart...she is just what the doctor ordered for Phil and me at this stage in our lives.  I can so relate to your concerns about Pepe and/or Alli not "liking" Santa Claus, as my first dog, a miniature schnauzer named Chester was very "unsociable" and very territorial.  At one point our homeowners insurance rates were raised because he was considered to be a "dangerous animal".  (He nipped the mailman once and tore a hole in his blue jeans  Paranoid )

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1545 on: December 08, 2009, 03:27:53 PM »

Thea,

The Mimi with Santa pictures are precious.  I couldn't resist adding a Photobucket greeting to one of the pictures!! Wink

Sammy went to Photobucket, too!! Laughing

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1546 on: December 08, 2009, 03:29:22 PM »

Awe prissy that is SO cute!

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1547 on: December 08, 2009, 05:22:13 PM »

How adorable, PRISSY!  Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness!   Huggles

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1548 on: December 14, 2009, 05:53:59 PM »

wave

This is Grand-dog Daisy - she belongs to Granddaughter Laney. She rules their house!

(Click To Enlarge)

Still trying for a Christmas photo of our boys - they really hate having their photo taken!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1549 on: December 14, 2009, 06:04:46 PM »

Absolutelly precious, FRANKIE!  And I absolutely the raspberry pink and green Christmas color scheme! 

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1550 on: December 14, 2009, 06:17:15 PM »

Frankie,

Daisy is so cute under the tree.  I couldn't resist a Photobucket greeting!! Laughing  Wow!  This picture printed BIG!

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1551 on: December 14, 2009, 06:44:30 PM »

Frankie,

Daisy is adorable.  I put she will  truly have fun  "opening" gifts on Christmas.  Is she getting anything from Santa?

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1552 on: December 14, 2009, 07:36:21 PM »

Thanks, Thea, JoAnn, and Prissy (love the captions!). Daisy is a fun part of every holiday (she goes where her family goes!) Tuffy is scared to death of her - always has been. She is fully grown, and weighs 3 pounds  Laughing She and Jack play well together, but when she chases Tuffy he jumps in my lap and refuses to even look at her  lmao

JoAnn - Santa comes to see Daisy at her house, my house, and the other grandparents' house. She has lots of stockings.

And speaking of stockings, I saw the cowboy boot stockings like the ones in Mimi's Santa photo at Hobby Lobby this week - they were on sale at 50% off, as were all Christmas decorations!

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1553 on: December 15, 2009, 05:06:59 AM »

FRANKIE, my Daisy has grown, I remember when Laney got her she sure is precious.  How funny thaty Tuffy doesn't like her, I am surprised that Tuffy doesn't attack her, Yorkie's are never afraid of anything.  Boy my Alli would love to be at your house in the mix of everything, that is just what you need!!   Laughing

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1554 on: December 15, 2009, 06:31:43 AM »

Pepe - Alli does need to come visit - Tuff needs backup, where Daisy is concerned. He was afraid of her when she was a puppy and weighed one pound! Alli would love it here at Christmas - since Grand Dog Toby comes, too, she would be Dog #5.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1555 on: December 17, 2009, 06:45:46 AM »

JOANN JUST CREATED THIS CHRISTMAS PICTURE OF SHADOW AND SANDY!!   TOO CUTE!   (One of our neighbors is not that friendly toward Shadow and Sandy!!)

Larger clickable view!

aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1556 on: December 17, 2009, 09:53:36 AM »

Awe Prissy they are so cute!!

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1557 on: December 17, 2009, 02:42:09 PM »

Prissy,

I know that you know who I'm thinking about!  Go Shadow, sic "D"! Good boy!

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1558 on: December 17, 2009, 06:48:05 PM »

wave

Great photo, Prissy!  Clapping Clapping Clapping Photoshop came with the new comouter, but we haven't even had time to download it onto the computer yet - looking forward to doing that after Christmas.

I took this photo this week to put in a Christmas frame I have. I meant to dress the boys in their Christmas bandannas and take a photo of them alone under the tree, but since Tuffy was hurt this week I've given up on that - they would really not be happy about having to put up with the camera again. As usual, this is not a good photo, but it is their O-fficial Christmas photo (with Dad) for this year:

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1559 on: December 17, 2009, 08:41:12 PM »

FRankie,

Cube picture but I can't help but laugh at that look on Tuffy's face!  (That is Tuffy on the left?)  He looks like he's saying, "There she is with that camera again!" Laughing

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx