gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:40:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 156
Total: 156

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Claymaniacs - Introduce Your Pets!  (Read 262693 times)
songbird457
« Reply #80 on: April 29, 2004, 09:14:27 PM »

awe mrs. Aiken,
Magic sounds so cute. Claydevotee has a schnauzer too. I just love to read about everyone's "best friends".
claydevotee
« Reply #81 on: May 01, 2004, 09:09:03 PM »

Hi MsAiken!

Another schnauzer-mommy!  Hooray!  My 11-year old black/silver miniature schnauzer is named Chester.  Sounds like he and Magic have a lot in common---Chester is either sleeping under the piano in the living room or guarding the neighborhood from his lookout point upstairs.  Garbagemen, mailmen, school bus drivers, bicyclists, moms pushing baby strollers, joggers, etc.  BEWARE OF CHESTER!  He will bark so loud that you won't want to hang around outside our house for very long!

And another thing Chester loves to do is roll around in the grass on sunny days---We call it "thrashing"! He has this big doggie smile on his face as he rolls around, scratching his back.  And springtime is his biggest season for thrashing!!!
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #82 on: May 10, 2004, 02:17:15 AM »

we have a house dog. it's a Yorkshire Terrior. he was born in 1989. we got him a week after he was born. i don't know how old he really is.

my brother has a dog, a Beagle, in our backyard. my mom named the dog "Maggie" after the Rod Stewart song! now, everytime i hear that song i think of our beagle.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
clayfan104
« Reply #83 on: May 22, 2004, 04:53:06 PM »

Hey i have a big black lab named susie. Shes four years old and omg the coolest thing about her is she can play soccer and basketbball  :D  i am not kiddin lol. Last weekend when one of my freinds was here we took susie outside and kicked the ball around. My freind was so amazed lol. She said susie was the best defender she has ever had  Laughing: My neighbors saw susie playing basketball with my twin brother and i one time and they came out of there house and were like you need to send that to americans funniest home videos. Well we havent done that yet but maybe we will sometime. who knows lol. anyways cool topic  8)
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #84 on: June 14, 2004, 09:07:13 PM »

My hubby and I have just become the proud "parents" of two Sheltie puppies, brother and sister, 12 weeks old.  The male is tri-colored (black, brown, and white) and we have named him Shadow.  The female is a sable (light tan with white) and we have named her Sandy.  Our last name starts with an S, so the names are rather cute.

I have not had puppies in a long time,  since I was a child, so I am relearning what all is involved, including a lattice panel blocking off the kitchen so that they are contained in a large area with vinyl flooring (no carpet!)  We are going through the newspaper on the floor stage, and trying to get them outside before "nature calls." This morning at 5:15 a.m., we heard a "Yip! Yip! Yip!"  Translation: "We are up and want to go outside!"
So there my hubby and I were with two puppies in the backyard at "dawn's early light." They are really cute and want a "lot of attention."  In other words, "Get away from the computer, and come play with us."
"Yip! Yip! Yip!"  Laughing:

In November, the Friday after Thanksgiving of 2003, we had to put our Sheltie, Mac, to sleep.  Mac was a beautiful Sable and looked like a small Lassie.  We only had Mac three years when he developed cancer.  We even had very expensive surgery for him, but the cancer came back.  When one of our friends said he could hear Mac whimpering, we knew he was suffering, so we made the decision to let him go.  We have a very deep back yard, and he is buried near the back.

That Friday afternoon, after my hubby buried Mac in the back yard, I fell asleep on one of the recliners and had a most unusual dream:  I was in the kitchen loading the dishwasher when Mac ran into the kitchen.  I reached down and I could feel his solid body and hair.  I called to my husband to hurry into the kitchen: that Mac was there.  When my husband came in,  Mac disappeared in a "poof" like a bubble.  It was as if he came back to say one last good-bye and to let me know that he was okay!

Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
krazykrista677
« Reply #85 on: June 15, 2004, 05:20:04 PM »

I have 2 pets, Amee, a black lab, and Fang, a calico cat. Amee is 10 years old, we've had her for about 9 years. She isn't doing that great right now, she has a cancer tumor on her leg. She had surgery before, but there is nothing they can do because it spread. Fang is 11...and crazy may I add! She will jump on ANYTHING! right now, she's on the tower of the computer. Sometimes she is on the printer, and sometimes my chair! She also ate my homework once...strang I know, but that's Fang 4 yah!!!!!!!!!

Krista
ClayCandy
« Reply #86 on: June 29, 2004, 07:19:16 AM »

My babys are named Prince, Pixie, Bear, Sasha, Brewster, and Joey

Prince is a yorkie he is 4 years old but he is incredibly tiny he is only 3 pounds.

Pixie is also a yorkie but she had babies 1 year ago today and ever since then she has had major problems. Well she had a c-section to have the pups we had 3 boys(Alvin,Simon, and Theodore) when they were born a quarter was bigger than there heads. Anyway then when we brought the pups home Pixie rejected the babies. So then we phoned a whole bunch of breeders to see if they had any young litters so maybe they could take them so they would stay alive until they were weened. So seven weeks laters we got the pups back and everything was fine until the pups got cucksidia and theodore almost crashed on us. So we rushed him into the vet. And pixie has been sick ever since then she hasn't eaten so my mom suringes food into he but we finally got her back to normal.

Bear is my hamster (My Baby) he goes every where with me. He is a teddy bear hamster.

Sasha is a girl Degu. She is suppostu be having babies soon but she may not at all. Guess time will tell.

Brewster is sasha's boyfriend. And the father of all the babies thet she is having.

Joey is a Kenyan sand boa. he is about a year now. but I hate him because we go to the pet store every Tuesday and get him mice and I just feel so bad for them because Joey just strangles them. And they are really little and I even name them on the way home fron the pet store. But my mom just thinks that I should name them now and next.

Well those are all my animals hope you enjoy there stories. 8)  :)  :D  Laughing:
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #87 on: July 08, 2004, 01:41:17 PM »

These are my babies. Tessie and eleven year old Manx and Princess a 2 year old tortoise. Jan

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #88 on: July 09, 2004, 03:45:58 PM »

I have enjoyed reading about everyone's pets, and I've loved the pictures!

Jan, your cats are so cute!

Prissy

songbird457
« Reply #89 on: July 12, 2004, 05:48:51 AM »

Since we are a pet thread, if you could, please keep my little parakeet Jo Bird in your prayers. He won't eat or drink and just isn't himself.  :( Thanks.
sarahdebarah1109
« Reply #90 on: July 12, 2004, 09:16:05 AM »

Please keep my doggie Lola in your prayers, she is sick, in a lot of pain and won't eat and we don't know whats wrong with her yet.  I hope she is ok  Cry!:

I will also keep Jo Bird in my prayers songbird!
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

hi
« Reply #91 on: July 12, 2004, 02:39:41 PM »

I hope everyones dogs and cats are ok.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
songbird457
« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2004, 03:20:59 PM »

Joseph Bird Churchil (1997-2004)  Cry!:
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #93 on: July 16, 2004, 12:25:30 PM »

DEV
THIS IS A WONDERFUL THREAD AND I TRY TO COME HERE EVERY DAY TO LOOK AND READ ABOUT ALL OF THE PETS THAT WE HAVE.
THEY ARE ALL SO MUCH A PART OF OUR LIVES AND WHEN THEY ARE TAKEN AWAY FROM US TO THE BIG DOGGIE HEAVEN AND KITTY HEAVEN AND BIRDY HEAVEN, THEY LEAVE US WITH A BIG EMPTY SPACE IN OUR HEARTS.
ANYWAY THIS IS A GREAT THREAD , AND THANKS!!!!

JAN
KEEPER OF CLAY'S LIPBITE

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #94 on: July 17, 2004, 11:14:03 PM »

SONGBIRD, SO SORRY ABOUT JO-BIRD. I DON'T HAVE ANY PETS ANYMORE BUT I USED TO HAVE SEVERAL AND I KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO LOSE ONE.
JANET
CLAYMANIAC2000

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #95 on: July 20, 2004, 07:33:47 AM »

Songbird,

I just read about your pet bird.  I am so sorry.  I know you had true love and affection for Jo-bird. It's like losing a dear member of the familly.

Love,
Prissy

songbird457
« Reply #96 on: July 20, 2004, 08:33:39 PM »

Hey all.
I am posting (hope this works) these pictures for Bozena. They are of her sweet kitties.

This is Rosie  :D

And this is Annie  :D
songbird457
« Reply #97 on: July 20, 2004, 08:50:15 PM »

Thank you Prissy and Claymainiac for your kind words about my bird. And thanks to everyone who pm'd me and posted different times too.  It is getting easier but our house still seems empty w/out our little entertainer.  :(
But we have really great memories of him and we've buried him outside by our garage so when my mom bird-watches out of the kitchen window, she can see little Jo's site as well.
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

hi
« Reply #98 on: July 25, 2004, 06:24:03 PM »

SONGBIRD oooo my the kittys are so cute.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #99 on: July 25, 2004, 11:56:18 PM »

Ilovetowrite.....
           oooo my the kittys are so cute.

THANK YOU ...
THEY ARE MY KITTIES  ...
14YRS OLD  TWINS..APPROX 18LBS EACH..
I LOVE THEM....
TOO BAD THE PICTURES ARE SO SMALL WE CAN'T SEE CLAY IN THE BACKGROUND ON ON PC...
BOZENA

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 81 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx