gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 04:59:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 109
Total: 109

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Claymaniacs - Introduce Your Pets!  (Read 262621 times)
mackncsu
Enthusiastic

I love it!

« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2004, 09:16:23 PM »

thanks!  Laughing:

Tacet Twin #2 (the brains)
Dont hate me because Clay knows I dont play
Player of Clays favorite instrument!
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2004, 03:35:56 AM »

Otto and Buddy are so cute, makes me miss having a dog, some day I'll get another pup. I think I'd like a smaller pup this time my last dog was an Irish Setter, I just love those red heads.

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2004, 04:37:20 AM »

Quote from: Sasha
Otto and Buddy are so cute, makes me miss having a dog, some day I'll get another pup. I think I'd like a smaller pup this time my last dog was an Irish Setter, I just love those red heads.

Yeah, we have always gotten small dogs, he's only about 15 pounds, and he's done growing. We got him at Arbi's.  Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing: .....No really, I'm not kidding. Anyway, wehn we got him my mom was all over the idea of him sleeping in the living room or on the couch. "THIS DOG WILL NOT SLEEP IN ANY OF OUR BEDS" Yeah...riiight. Now he sleeps with her EVERY night. She hates it because when he wakes up in the middle of the night, he streches and he usually either curled up by mom with his head even on her pillow or between my mom and dad and when hes between them and streches his paws go into my moms back and he makes this weird car horn under the water noise when he yawna and it wakes them both up.....GOOD THING HES NOT WITH ME!  Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:  Twisted:

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
claydevotee
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2004, 05:20:29 AM »

AIKENISMYIDOL:  What a cute story about your doggie sleeping between your mom and dad.  Ahh, waking up to the sweet smell of doggie morning breath........

Have a happy day, everybody!
claydevotee
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2004, 05:23:24 AM »

SASHA:
I just love those red heads

Yup, I love those redheads, too.  Both the canine and the 6'1" singing varieties! :)  :)  :)
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2004, 05:47:06 AM »

Monica,
      What kind of pup is Otto??? Jack Russell Terrier??  Cute story about him sleeping with your mom and dad.  Big Red use to sleep with me when I lived at home, when I got married she use to stay over my house but she was getting to old to jump up and sleep in bed. And there was no way I could pick her up.

Supporting Clay 100%
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2004, 05:52:28 AM »

CLaydevotee,
        I guess that's where my love for redheads started.  I'm  with you love both the canines ones and the 6' 1" singing kind, no need to mention any names.

Supporting Clay 100%
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2004, 03:27:13 PM »

Quote from: claydevotee
AIKENISMYIDOL:  What a cute story about your doggie sleeping between your mom and dad.  Ahh, waking up to the sweet smell of doggie morning breath........

Have a happy day, everybody!

Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing: HAHAHAHA!!! NOTHING LIKE IT!!

Quote from: sasha
Monica,
What kind of pup is Otto??? Jack Russell Terrier?? Cute story about him sleeping with your mom and dad. Big Red use to sleep with me when I lived at home, when I got married she use to stay over my house but she was getting to old to jump up and sleep in bed. And there was no way I could pick her up.

He is a Rat Terrior and he jumps on the kitchen counters!!

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

LOLA
« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2004, 07:05:36 AM »

:D  :D  :D  HI EVERYBODY,
  IM A LITTLE LATE IN POSTING THIS, BUT JUST NOTICED IT ON THE FORUM, AND HAD TO LET YOU KNOW OF MY BABIES. I HAVE 3 LHASA OPSOS. AFTER OUR SIBERIAN HUSKEY HAD TO BE PUT DOWN AT 15 YEARS OLD , I SAID I WOULD NEVER HAVE ANOTHER DOG. MY HEART COULD NOT TAKE THE PAIN . I AM SUCH A SUCKER FOR ANIMALS. BUT IVE SAID THAT BEFORE Cry!: . AFTER A YEAR MY SON BOUGHT ME A LHASA PUPPY FOR MOTHERS DAY, WE NAMED HER LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE. SHES ALL WHITE, I SAID WE SHOULD HAVE NAMED HER LITTLE MISS MOONBEAM, BUT HER PERSONALITY IS SUNSHINE. ONE WEEK LATER  MY SON CALLED TO TELL ME HE WAS BRINGING HOME A DOG ANOTHER LHASA THAT WAS ON THE WAY TO THE POUND BECAUSE OF CHILDRENS ALLERGYS. SO ENTERED CANDY. CANDY WAS 2 WHEN WE GOT HER.  THEN ABOUT A YEAR LATER WE WENT LOOKING FOR A MALE SO WE COULD BREED OUR GIRLS ENTERS ROCKY FELLA. WHAT JOY THESE DOGS GIVE OUR FAMILY. CANT AMAGINE NOT HAVING THEM . ALL OUR DOGS SLEEP WITH US. THEY ARE UNDER OUR FEET AT ALL TIMES. THEY FOLLOW US FROM ONE ROOM TO ANOTHER AND ARE ALWAYS AT OUR SIDE. SO LOYAL AND FULL OF LOVE.I CANT AMAGINE BEING WITH OUT THEM.  SO THATS MY FAMILY JUST HAD TO SHARE WITH YOU MY LOVES, MISSY CANDY, AND ROCKY .     HAVE A NICE DAY .       LOVER OF CLAYS VOICE        LOLA :)
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2004, 01:59:22 PM »

YAY!! thanks for sharing LOLA!!  :D  Sound adorable

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2004, 06:29:55 PM »

Supporting Clay 100%
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2004, 06:53:47 PM »

Welcome our newest Clay fan, she loves to listen to CLay and only Clay, I will play him in my cd on my computer and she will come running in and sit next to the speakers. She will sit there and listen to me as long as I keep playing him.  It is the cutest thing.

Supporting Clay 100%
claydevotee
« Reply #72 on: March 31, 2004, 01:14:13 PM »

Thanks for those gorgeous pet photos.  Shannon and Chloe---how cute!  And what excellent taste in music, too!
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #73 on: March 31, 2004, 02:44:51 PM »

Thanks CLayDevotee, don't you just love those redheads, that's where my love of redheads started. And your right Chloe does have excellant taste in music, as a matter of fact she is sitting with me right now listening to Clay. She knows good music when she hears it. :D  :D  :D

Supporting Clay 100%
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #74 on: April 04, 2004, 04:10:46 PM »

More pics
GIVING THE DANG THING A BATH IS A TRICK!!
 Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:

a close up!

Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2004, 07:12:28 PM »

Monica,
      Otto is to cute. He makes me want a puppy again and after seeing one like him in the pet store.  Isn't it fun giving them baths.  I have to give my 2 cats Chloe and Kalya baths once in a while I should do them more but it's to much work they have so much fur they are Himilayians. I have to blow dry Chloe hair and still takes a half an hour and she is not totally dry. Plus I get in the tub with her, others wise she freaks out. What fun.  Thanks for sharing the pictures.  Otto is such a cutie.

Supporting Clay 100%
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2004, 11:28:25 AM »

Your Welcome, I know what you mean by having to get into the tub w.them!  Wink:

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Gwyneth
« Reply #77 on: April 12, 2004, 06:27:20 PM »

At the moment, we have seven (I know!) Siamese and Oriental Short Hair Cats.  First came Chocolate Fudge Parfait and Sweet Cinnamon Soot, chocolate and seal pointed Siamese brothers, both er.... shall we call them pleasantly plump?

Then I met a breeder of Orientals, and into our lives came a special lady, ebony smoke OSH, Jet, Jewel o' the Moonlight.  Tiny and super-athletic, Jet's a very good girl normally, but a terrible thief when it comes to scraps.  No one's in safe when 'Aunty Swifty' as she's often known is around.  Jet's the girl who taught neutered Fudge what he wanted most from life - to be a mother.  He loves her as tenderly as any Mom for any baby, and Jet reciprocates.  Soot is her wonderful uncle.

Jet, in turn, became both mother and sister, as little Mariah Tess (named for 'They Called the Wind Mariah') joined the family.  Almost as soon as we saw the lilac lynx pointed OSH, we decided to breed her, but first....

Her own mother, lilac pointed Li's Li'l Ivy finsihed breeding and came to live with daughter Mariah, and milk daughter Jet.  Jet's mother was never very strong, and Ivy fed her two daughters (the only two she'd ever have) for their last two months. Clearly, Jet has more mothers than she quite knows what to do with.

Ivy also looked after her natural daughter, Mariah during those long, miserable heats till she was old enough to breed.  MT was 20 months old when Ready, Willing and Able came to call....

....And in the days after 9/11, when flying a cat the one hour from Halifax to Newark became terribly difficult, RWA lived with us for two months.  I would not have believed it unless I saw it, but within days, Mariah and RWA were desperately in love.  I suspected strong, lovely babies.

Two were born in my lap, and two under the bed, with Jet playing midwife.  Three boys, and one girl, all lynxes, one spotted seal, one blue, two almost identical chocolates (of different genders).  We kept two: Dragonstar Li Ling, the spectactular spotted seal lynx, and Gainsborough, who got his name because he really looked as though he'd be a blue.   When he turned decidedly chocolate, his name fit him a little too well.  Gains or Gainsy he is.

And now his look-alike sister, living in RI with our breeder friend, is heavily pregnant.  If one arrives with our name, she'll make #8 and the last.  At least for now.  I admit, I'm looking forward to a baby in my arms.  She'll get here only one month before our crew turn two.

Do we love them.  Oh, my, yes.  We're quite mad about them, and it's not that easy for me to get out in winter, so I hibernate and cuddle, with our family, cuddle and write.  But even though we've fallen for Siamese and Orientals, to us, any cat is a glamor puss, and any cat needs cuddling.  Gwyn
songbird457
« Reply #78 on: April 20, 2004, 07:03:47 PM »

Since we all share a love for animals, large and small, fuzzy and feathery, I'd like to have you think of clayzforhim. I don't know if she has talked about her bird, Coral, but Coral is very sick. Please keep Coral and Clayzforhim in your prayers and thoughts. Our pets are very important to us.
mrsaiken3504
« Reply #79 on: April 29, 2004, 07:03:45 PM »

ok, I don't have a pic of my dog but maybe I can get one uploaded, so I shall tell you guys about him! I have a 9 y/o minature schnauzer named Magic. He got his name because my brothers and I grew up in Orlando, Florida. Back then the basketball team the Orlando Magic were actually good blah blah and were quite popular. So thats how he got his name! His birthday is May 21 ( I looked it up last week lol) so he will be 10 soon. He is very grey and curly. His registered name is actually Black Magic ( Magic was already taken) since he used to be jet black. He has gotten older and spends most of his day sleeping on the couch. But, he also gets very hyper sometimes. When he runs, he actually "hops"  Laughing: This makes my friend (claycanwatchmeinmyroom) laugh very hard. OK, I am dronig on so thats a little about my dog.
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 81 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx