gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 03:00:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 132
Total: 132

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Claymaniacs - Introduce Your Pets!  (Read 262371 times)
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1520 on: November 14, 2009, 03:28:02 AM »

Monica, Sunny is a precious little girl.  I bet she is so much  fun.   My Sammy was just about that size when I got him last July, but he grew up to 35 LBS!
   Hope that she continues to be  the "sunshine " of your life.  Keep us posted on how she is doing.

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1521 on: November 14, 2009, 07:35:34 AM »

JoAnn what kind if dog is Sammy?
Sunny is fully potty trained now
I shouldn't have said that haha but it's
been almost a month without any accident!
Although when she gets really excited she
can't seem to hold it in. She's precious. But
a stubborn little terror at times!!

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1522 on: November 16, 2009, 02:28:07 PM »

Monica,

Sammy is a Shetland Sheep Dog or "Sheltie."  He is now 18 months old.  You can see him from beginning to nowhere on this thread.  He weighed only 3.9LBS when I got him at 8 weeks old and now he  is 15 in tall and weighs about 34 LBS, he needs to lose about 8 LBS though.
  His registered name is Musical's Play It Again Sam but he  goes by Sammy or Sam.  I named him after my Dad, Sam.

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1523 on: November 16, 2009, 02:34:38 PM »

Happy Fall Everyone,

aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1524 on: November 16, 2009, 02:45:58 PM »

Awwwwe JoAnn he is so cute!!
Always wanted a sheltie but
the long hair gets to me

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1525 on: December 04, 2009, 05:28:36 AM »

I just got these pictures into Photobucket, so they are a little late for Halloween, but...

Here are Shadow and Sandy waiting for it to get dark and the Trick or Treaters to show up

Almost dark enough

Dark enough! 

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1526 on: December 04, 2009, 09:54:30 AM »

Awe Huggles I just love your pups!

Here Are my Shadow and Sunny's Christmas pictures.
Going to try and get better ones later. Shadow will sit,
Sunny is still a puppy and won't even consider it Laughing

Also, Next door we have a new member of the family. My SIL got a sugar glider!
His name is sugar and he is the cutest thing EVER!

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1527 on: December 06, 2009, 04:09:15 AM »

Monica---cute Christmas puppy photos!  What is a sugar glider?  I've never heard of  one or seen one until your photo.

Merry Christmas everyone!  Sammy is 19 months this Christmas.  He has grown so much since last year.  In  fact, he's over weight and "Santa" is giving him a strict diet so that he can be around for many more Christmas Holidays.
   We took the photos on Dec.5, 2009 when Prissy and Skip were here and Prissy took them for us. Hope that your holidays are good.

Mom took this of me waiting for Santa!

Prissy took this of Me and Mom waiting for Santa!

Prissy took this of Me, Mom and Mema waiting for Santa.  This "might" be my Christmas card this year!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1528 on: December 06, 2009, 05:10:16 AM »

JoAnn, what a great "family" photo of you Jennie and Sammy Huggles

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1529 on: December 06, 2009, 05:27:11 AM »

JOANN what great pictures!!!  You all look fantastic!  Please pass the compliments over to Jennie and Sammy also.  So glad that Prissy was able to come and take your picture.  She did good!!!!!!!!!    Clapping

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1530 on: December 06, 2009, 05:51:44 AM »

It's been too long since I've been here!

Prissy and JoaAnn - I enjoyed your Fall photos - Prissy - I especially love the photo of Shadow and Sandy waiting for Trick or Treaters to come  Laughing

Monica - Is that pink nail polish on Sunny's toenails in her baby photo?  Laughing She is so cute. I've never heard of a sugar glider, either - what beautiful eyes!

JoAnn - you are going to have the best Christmas card this year! What a beautiful photo of the three generations of your family!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1531 on: December 06, 2009, 07:10:07 AM »

Sharon, Pepe and Frankie,

Thank you.  Ask you can see, Sammy is not the cute, little "tiny" boy he was last year.  If he was a human boy, I'd let him go out for football, he's so big!  He is getting used to his new  diet and I'm hoping that he will start to lose the much  needed, for his health, weight.  The vet said that it will take time.

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1532 on: December 06, 2009, 07:31:02 AM »

JOANN, awwwwww how cute is that photo of Sammy and you with your mom.   Laughing  And I agree with the others that you look mahvelous!!!!

Yesterday Phil and I took Mimi over to Camp Bow Wow to have her photo taken with Santa.  The pictures didn't turn out the greatest, as it is always difficult to photograph an all-black dog.  But I hope to get them posted sometime over the next few days! 

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1533 on: December 06, 2009, 09:44:25 AM »

Thea------Thank you.  I can't wait to see Santa and Mimi!  What is Santa bringing Mimi for Christmas?

aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1534 on: December 06, 2009, 10:24:13 AM »

JOANN- wonderful photos!!!

Yes my puppies both have pink nails. Laughing
I'm sorry shadows picture is so big. It wasn't supposed to be

a sugar glider is a tiny little animal from Australia. They do not have hybrid breeds yet and take longer to train. It weighs a mere few ounces and in the wild can literraly glide from tree to tree. I joke that when he stretches he looks like a piece of carpet Laughing he is the cutest little thing! Their tails are very long ad they can grip you finger with it like a monkeys hand. They are nocturnal so you can hear him running in his wheel at night. He bites when he is frightened but it doesn't hurt a bit or make any mark. They are pretty high priced still. I think she payed $250 for it. They eat a pellet food like a rabbit and need a fresh fruit once a day. Like a cut up mixture of apples, bananas, pineapples, and carrots. He lives in a bird cage. It needs to be 2'x2'. He has a pouch in his cage he sleeps in during the day with soft material in it. He is absolutly darling!! 

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1535 on: December 06, 2009, 05:30:12 PM »

Here are the pictures of Mimi with Santa.   They were taken yesterday at Camp Bow Wow here in McHenry.  We actually had a collar with a little fur "halo" above her head, but somehow I can't see it in the picture. 

JOANN, you asked about what Mimi is getting for Christmas.  Based on her behavior the past couple of days, she would like a huge platter of chicken!   Laughing

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1536 on: December 06, 2009, 05:54:49 PM »

Thea - how precious - I love Mimi's photos with Santa. I'm glad you mentioned the Angel halo - since I looked for it, I can see it!

P.S. - I also like the cowboy boot stockings - Prissy and JoAnn need those!  Laughing

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1537 on: December 06, 2009, 06:29:02 PM »

Thea- How cute!!!

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1538 on: December 06, 2009, 06:39:53 PM »

Thank you, MONICA and FRANKIE!   Huggles  And I didn't notice the cowboy stocking until you pointed it out!  Yup, those are perfect for Joann and Prissy!   Laughing

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1539 on: December 06, 2009, 07:51:58 PM »

JoAnn,
The pictures turned out really cute of all of you.  It's so nice to see your mom feeling so well.  I know she still has days when she needs to rest!  Sammy is a natural subject for pictures.  He just poses like a pro!!

Thea,
Mimi looks so natural there with Santa.  What wonderful pictures!!  Thanks for sharing.

Hug

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx