gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 03:22:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 129
Total: 129

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Claymaniacs - Introduce Your Pets!  (Read 262372 times)
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1500 on: July 21, 2009, 06:41:15 AM »

Pepe and Alli are so cute - seems that Alli likes getting her photo taken just as much as Jack and Tuffy, though!  Laughing I wish I could get one "smiling" photo of them!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1501 on: July 24, 2009, 10:16:24 AM »

I probably shouldn't even post this, because every dog in my family looks as though they have just been kicked whenever a camera appears! But this is Grand-Dog Toby. We have been keeping him this week, and of course he had to have a bandanna, too:

(Click to make bigger if you want to see a sad dog!  Laughing )

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #1502 on: July 24, 2009, 01:57:01 PM »

Pepe
I just noticed Alli has a bow in her hair too. So cute. I
really like the color of her hair. Pepe doesn't look 14, even
with the white tips on his ears.  ROFLMAO He is so cute.
What kind of dog is he?
dog  dog

Frankie ~ Toby looks like he is deep in thought. Like
he's thinking..... What can I get into next. Wink
Is Mr Googles the only dog his owners have?  That
is so cute how he comes to visit Jack and Tuffy.  Does
he like the chickens ?
 dog  dog

In the Cookies of Life
Friends are the Chocolate Chips !! Cookie
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1503 on: July 25, 2009, 06:16:19 AM »

Carol - Mr. Goggles' owner has 18 dogs!!!!! His "Mom" is very involved in the Humane Society here, and she rescues every stray dog she sees. (Goggles was one). Almost every other dog she has is a large dog, so Goggles runs away to come play with my smaller dogs. Good thing Mr. Goggles' owner is married to a wealthy man. (He owns one of the banks here). They have a huge home on 12 acres, and they have a very nice area for the dogs and hired help to help care for them. Mr. Goggles and one other dog are house dogs - the others live outside, where they are allowed to roam over the twelve acres, but they also have dog houses and pens. It is an amazing operation to see. All of the dogs have been neutered, and are up for adoption. We have no animal shelter here - all strays are cared for by volunteers - but a sales tax for the shelter has been passed, and a building will be built this coming year.

Mr. Goggles is very good about the chickens - Tuffy barks at them, but Goggles does not - he does sit and watch them, though.

Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #1504 on: July 25, 2009, 03:52:03 PM »

Frankie,
Thank you for telling me about Mr Goggles Mom and
the home she has for stray dogs. It is so interesting
that the dogs have houses and pens and 12 acres
of land to run around and play.  Wow 18 dogs. Thats
quite a family.  I would love to see it.  We have 3
Shelters here and most of the time they are filled
with cats and dogs. I think you will like having a
shelter when yours is buildt.

In the Cookies of Life
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1505 on: July 25, 2009, 07:35:41 PM »

Well, daughter Amy has officially lost her mind!  Laughing She allowed Laney to buy a hamster today (he does not have a name yet). Here is Grand-Dog Daisy looking at the newest addition to their home (I told Amy this photo makes me a little nervous, but she swears that Daisy just looks - does not even bark). Click To Enlarge Photo:

Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #1506 on: July 25, 2009, 11:45:57 PM »

Frankie,
It looks like the hamster is as interested in Daisy as
Daisy is the hamster. It looks like they are looking
right at each other, checking each other out. Maybe
they will become fast friends. Wink  That is so cute
how the hamster has his nose sticking out of the
cage.  ROFLMAO  I love the picture !  bigsmile

In the Cookies of Life
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1507 on: July 28, 2009, 05:05:22 AM »

FRANKIE, love the Banker's wife, bless her heart for taking in the animals without a home.  Love that Mr. Googles, he is such a cutie!!!  Yep he fits right in with Jack and Tuffy.  Don't know about hamsters though they are not my favorite pet!!!! Laughing 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1508 on: September 25, 2009, 07:59:40 PM »

wave

Pepe's hummingbirds are headed south, and some of them came to visit us this morning - there were 12 on our feeders at daylight. I took this photo later in the day. They move so fast, but I got this one shot of five on one feeder/headed for the feeder. (They have emptied out 3 feeders like this today - I've just refilled them). Hope to get a better photo tomorrow morning...............

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1509 on: September 26, 2009, 12:35:22 AM »

Frankie,

Great shot of the hummingbirds at the feeder!  Can't believe you were able to get five in.  Debi would have really liked that photo.  Hug

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1510 on: September 26, 2009, 05:19:09 AM »

FRANKIE, what a great picture!!!  Fantastic photo!!  Did I say I love the picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Clapping  Looks like you had a telephoto lens on your camera.   Thank you so much for getting the pictures love seeing them.  Always a sad time of year for me when the little hummingbirds leave but they will be going to a warmer place for winter so that is good. 

Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1511 on: September 26, 2009, 07:52:51 AM »

Great Pictures Frankie.  havent seen my hummingbirds that much this year....... hope they come back next year.  We had a black bear spotted down the street from maybe a 1 or so down the street.  I was driving to work and saw a sign Black bear spotted in the area Jaw drop!  The guy was feeding his big he was looking right at the pig.  He is gone now hopefullly ghe wont head our way.  Here is the article and there is a video to.

http://wbztv.com/local/black.bear.methuen.2.1205042.html

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1512 on: September 26, 2009, 08:23:15 AM »

FRANKIE, I'm amazed by the beautiful hummingbird photo.  Excellent photography, and yes, DEBI would have been very proud of you!!!

We've had quite a few hummingbirds in our yard this year.   Although I didn't end up putting out hummingbird feeders, they seem to gravitate around one of my hanging planters.  This year was definitely not my year for taking photos, but hopefully next year I can get a shot of them fluttering around my flowers!!!

I'm glad the Pet Thread has "expanded" to include wild birds, as well!!!!!   Clapping 

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1513 on: September 26, 2009, 05:53:41 PM »

wave

Prissy - I think of debi every day - I still have zinnias blooming, and she took such beautiful photos of birds and butterflies. I hope her daughter had a garden with Aisalynn this summer.

Pepe - glad you liked the photo - I just used the zoom on my regular digital camera. I have several zoom lenses for my  35mm camera, but I seldom use it any more. I was standing at our bedroom door, and the feeder is hanging in the dogwood tree at the edge of the deck - 12 feet from the door.

Sasha - how lucky that pig was that the bear only wanted to play!!!!  Laughing Bears can be dangerous when they get into neighborhoods - hope he does not come your way!!!  Paranoid

Thea - the hummers are wild, but they still cost a lot to feed over a summer! (I think that makes them count as pets)  Laughing The ones that we have here all year (there have been 3-4 this summer) chirp and fuss at us for sitting on our own deck!

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1514 on: October 30, 2009, 09:32:26 AM »

wave

Took some Halloween photos of the boys this morning. For the second year in a row they are going as LSU fans, but they have much better shirts this year. Last year's shirts were baby shirts that I found in the childrens' department. This year I found shirts in the pet section that look like real jerseys. The boys can wear these all winter, not just at Halloween (they really seem to like wearing them!  Laughing )

Click on photo to enlarge:

With their Dad, so you can see what size they are:

Jack:

Tuffy:

I had Lewis give them a treat. so the back of their jerseys would show:

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1515 on: October 30, 2009, 10:11:32 AM »

FRANKIE, love the shirts, they are really nice ones and should be able to wear those thru the winter.  The puppies look mighty handsome all dressed up!!!!  Thanks for showing us how precious they look and are.  Their fur looks so nice and shinny.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1516 on: October 30, 2009, 01:31:38 PM »

Frankie,

Jack and Tuffy look most spiffy in their LSU shirts!!  Clapping

I am going to post pictures from last year....Frankie's Jack and our two with their Halloween bandanas!!  I will get their bandanas out for them to wear tomorrow to greet the Trick or Treaters!!

The McDonald Halloween Shelties, a favorite Halloween picture!!

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1517 on: November 05, 2009, 04:11:06 PM »

Sammy just wants to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1518 on: November 12, 2009, 03:06:38 PM »

Hello! Not sure if I've posted here about my new little girl. She is a gorgeous rat terrier mini pin mix. She was a birthday gift from my mom. :) I will put up a few pictures soon I'm on my iPod and can't do it from here. Her name is Sunny. She is almost 7 months old. A blast.

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1519 on: November 12, 2009, 07:52:20 PM »

Here is my Sunny when I brought her home...

And now heres my big girl!

I wish she would have stayed that small!

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx