gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:14:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 166
Total: 166

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Claymaniacs - Introduce Your Pets!  (Read 262647 times)
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1480 on: July 04, 2009, 10:36:33 AM »

Here are some pictures of Shadow and Sandy with their patriotic bandanas on for the Fourth of July!!

(clickable)

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1481 on: July 04, 2009, 04:49:36 PM »

PRISSY, Shadow and Sandy look just beautiful.  I will never get over how they sit side by side like that for pictures.  They are just amazing.  Joann's sheltie, Sammy to seems to love his picture taken.  All shelties must be hams!!!!    Laughing  Gorgeous babies for sure!!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1482 on: July 05, 2009, 08:56:48 AM »

I second Pepe's comments - Shadow and Sandy are just beautiful, and they sit so well for photos!  Clapping

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1483 on: July 09, 2009, 10:20:20 AM »

Here is a photo of Glory's beautiful cat Callie:

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1484 on: July 09, 2009, 12:42:11 PM »

Thanks, Frankie and Pepe!

We are lucky to have such well behaved dogs as Shadow and Sandy!

Glory,
Your Callie is a beautiful cat!  It's fun to see a picture of the pet you tell us about in the OCD.  Thanks, Frankie, for posting for Glory!

Hug

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1485 on: July 09, 2009, 01:02:53 PM »

GLORY!  Your Callie is color coordinated with your interior decor!  And look!  She didn't even leave a big mess around her food bowl!   lmao  What a good girl!  Laughing  And she posed almost as well as Shadow and Sandy usually do!   Clapping

Thanks to PRISSY for posting these pictures for you!

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1486 on: July 09, 2009, 02:42:42 PM »

GLORY, oh my goodness Callie is just gorgeous!  I have always hear you talk about her and so great to finally see her.  She is just precious!!!  Great house, great kids and grandkids near by and a wonderful pet!!!  Count your blessings Miss Glory!!  Love ya!!  Huggles

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1487 on: July 16, 2009, 04:11:42 AM »

Good Morning Pet Friends!

I just wanted to show everyone how great I look this morning in my precious, new bandana!  Frankie thank you so much!!! Huggles I love it and my Mom loves it too.  I feel so special now, I'm ready to face the day and all the "things" I plan on getting into today.
Love,
Sammy

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1488 on: July 16, 2009, 05:03:17 AM »

I wish I had a child that would sit so well for photos!  Laughing  Hope Sammy has fun with all of his human cousins that will be visiting today!

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1489 on: July 16, 2009, 11:42:49 AM »

Oh, such a  noble portrait of young Master Sammie 'tis, especially in his custom-made scarf ! It's obvious he is preparing himself to "hold court" with all of his counsins!   Laughing 

FRANKIE, as soon as I get a chance to get a few tangles out of Mimi's very matted coat, I will attempt to get her to pose, as well, in her brand new hot pink personalized bandana (BTW, thank you again!  Huggles)

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1490 on: July 16, 2009, 12:37:00 PM »

Mimi loves her beautiful hot pink bandana from our FRANKIE!  Huggles

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1491 on: July 16, 2009, 12:54:24 PM »

Thea - Mimi is just beautiful - she and Sammy make a very handsome couple!  Clapping Clapping I have a few more bandanas to do - including Jack and Tuffy's!  Getting ready for our trip has prevented me from finishing them this week. Jack and Tuffy have been wearing their "plain" bandanas this week, though - we are trying to get them accustomed to dressing up. We have been bragging on them for wearing their bandanas without chewing on them - and they seem to love the attention.  Laughing

P.S. - I love the "looking out the window" shot - wonder what she saw?????

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1492 on: July 16, 2009, 02:37:30 PM »

P.S. - I love the "looking out the window" shot - wonder what she saw?????

ROFLMAO FRANKIE.  She was probably wishing and hoping she would see a squirrel or chipmunk outside.   One of her jobs is to keep them away from our yard.

And yes, indeed Mr. Sammie and Miss Mimi would make a fine looking couple!   wiggle  Laughing

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1493 on: July 16, 2009, 02:56:15 PM »

JOANN, oh my SAMMY looks adorable in his new scarf!!!  It looks like he knows he has new clothes on.  Just darling.  I should be so lucky as to get Pepe or Alli to pose like that!

THEA, what a sweetheart MIMI is.  She looks precious in her scarf.  How lucky we are to have such a giving friend that sends our best friends presents.  I also love the pose of her looking out the window.  Tell Mimi I have lots of squirrels and chipmunks she can come and visit!!!

FRANKIE, with lots of love comes this big THANK YOU for the gifts!!!!   Huggles

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1494 on: July 16, 2009, 05:51:57 PM »

Thea---Mimi is adorable!  She is quite the lady all dolled out in her new pink bandana.  Love it.

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1495 on: July 16, 2009, 07:21:00 PM »

Thanks, FRANKIE, JOANN & PEPE!  Mimi is truly a sweetheart.  She makes us laugh with her constant antics and melts our hearts with her sweetness and unconditional love.  Of course, I think all pet lovers feel the same way!

And yes, PEPE,  our FRANKIE is a very special person.  FRANKIE, do you know how many lives you have enriched with you kindness and generosity?  And now I think these adorable little bandanas have further strengthened our circle of friendship.  Thank you! 

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1496 on: July 18, 2009, 12:19:37 PM »

Pepe/Shirley emailed me pictures of her cute dogs in their spiffy bandanas from Frankie.

Click on for even larger views:

JoAnn and Thea,
Your Sammy and Mimi look very nice in their new name bandanas.

Shadow and Sandy were also recipients of Frankie's generosity and enjoyed wearing their bandanas when we had company yesterday.  I still need to get their pictures in them.  Thanks again Frankie.

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1497 on: July 18, 2009, 03:25:57 PM »

PRISSY, thanks so much for posting the pictures of Pepe and Alli.

I was trying to trim the hair away from Alli's eyes and decided to take her picture.  Well when I put the bandana on she immediately laid down. I set her up again and she laid down again.  It is like she didn't know what to do with that scarf around her neck.  I think she thought I was punishing her.   Laughing  Pepe thought it was cool but took me awhile before I got him to look up at me instead of down at the ground.  As you can tell they do not pose as well as Sammy, Mimi, Shadow and Sandy do. 

Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #1498 on: July 18, 2009, 06:46:11 PM »

Pepe,
This is the first pictures I have seen of Alli and Pepe.
They are so cute with their new bandana's on. I like
their pose. Very nice pictures.

In the Cookies of Life
Friends are the Chocolate Chips !! Cookie
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1499 on: July 19, 2009, 05:19:30 AM »

CAROL, thanks!!!  Alli is a 4 lb Yorkie in bad need of grooming.  I usually do her but being sick I have not been able to.  I hate to think of taking her to a groomer but I may have to.  I hope I can get a better picture of her and if I do I will post it.  Pepe is getting old, you can see the tips of his ears turning white he will be 14 in December. 

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx