gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:15:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 178
Total: 178

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Claymaniacs - Introduce Your Pets!  (Read 262665 times)
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #100 on: July 26, 2004, 12:55:02 PM »

Very cute kitties.  I have only one pet, my dog, Nala.  (The name come's from Disney's The Lion King.)  She's half pitbull and half purple chow, and she's 2 years old.   My kids gave her to me for Mother's Day when she was just 8 weeks old.  I was nervous at first because of the pitbull thing, but she is the most gentle, loving, mellow dog I've ever seen.  

Actully - she LAZY.  LOL  We should've named her Eyeore.  She is my baby and I love her to pieces.  I have a LOT of health problems, and she seems to understand when I am very sick.  She follows me and sits by my feet, and when I shower she lays just outside the bathroom door.  I would be lost without her.

Anyway - here she is playing in the Utah snow...

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #101 on: July 26, 2004, 01:07:31 PM »

Lady C

What a sweetheart!!!!
Is'nt it wonderful when our pets understand us better than our significant others???
The profile is neat.

Jan
Keeper of Clay's Lipbite

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

hi
« Reply #102 on: July 27, 2004, 12:11:07 PM »

Lady C that is one cute dog.
BOZENA The kitties are so cute and I see they like our Clay.

I am trying to get some photos of mine together.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
ILClaymate
« Reply #103 on: July 27, 2004, 09:35:27 PM »

Ok, I am reposting these pics for Bozena so they could be a little bigger!  I'll let her post the details.

This is Annie-

This is Rosie- (notice Bozena's PC screen in the background)  Wink:

And this is also Rosie- (what a big kitty!)  Wink:
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #104 on: July 28, 2004, 06:59:11 PM »

TESSIE..
THEY'RE HERE.... MY 2 DOLLS

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

On My Way Here, I THUDDED!

« Reply #105 on: July 29, 2004, 09:38:16 AM »

Posted this in Got Clay and I was told I should post it here as well, so here it is!

This is sooooooooooo funny. I have a black and white cat who I "affectionately" call Elvira. Well the little hussy did her "thing" and was bulging her sides a couple of days ago. She began to act kinda funny so I isolated her in the spare room/bathroom. When I got home yesterday afternoon, I went in to check on her and low and behold! She was laying on the huge black comforter which I had layed out for her enjoyment, nursing five little kittens.

Now, I have had three males hangin' out in my yard who are solid black, (call him the Phantom) Tabby (Alley) and a light Orange/red/blond stripe who I call Pest. (He eats all her food because she's an outdoor cat). Once I saw a solid gray cat who beat feet as soon as he saw me.

Now for my surprise. One of the kittens looks like mamma, black, with a little white on the face and paws. The other four were a total surprise!
One I think will look more Tabby with a touch of other stuff. The other three are something that I have NEVER seen before. The moment I saw the face on one of the three, he was named forever and always..........
CLAY! If it turns out to be a girl, then she will be Clayrissa. The other two are colored the same but don't have the white face.

"Clay" is medium solid grey (like clay) with a couple of small dime size spots of red/orange on his back and a "white" face with a red/orange head, which looks like hair! I mean, he's CLAY! The others have the same unusual marks on them. I'm thinking Holmes and Shaiky for them. Depends on their sex which I don't know yet! Most unusual thing I have ever seen. They're not calico because they have no black on them.

If I can learn how to post a picture, I will do it when they are a bit bigger. Strangest and yet cutest thing I have ever seen. Clay will have a home here. There's no way I can give him away!  

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #106 on: July 29, 2004, 01:24:59 PM »

SHAIKEN

GET PHOTO BUCKET ON YOUR COMPUTER, IT IS FREE AND YOU CAN POST PICTURES. IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS A LOT OF US CAN HELP . NOW I WILL SAY GOODNIGHT WITH A PICTURE OF MY BABY, PRINCESS.

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

hi
« Reply #107 on: July 29, 2004, 03:37:14 PM »

Jan That Baby is a Doll. OOOOOO I Want that one.
my friend found two little baby kittens.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #108 on: July 30, 2004, 08:24:34 AM »

I LOVE TO WRITE

YES, IS'NT SHE A SWEETIE??? :)  :)
AND THE FUNNY THING IS; WHEN I BRING THE CAMERA OUT, SHE ACTUALLY POSES.
 I THINK SHE WANTS TO BE A MOVIE STAR.

THIS IS MY FAVORITE THREAD AS I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ANIMALS AND I WANT TO THANK THEA FOR STARTING THIS WONDERFUL THREAD .
I CHECK IT OUT EVERYDAY.

COME ON, I WANT TO SEE MORE PICTURES OF YOUR PETS, IT MAKES MY DAY!!!!!!!

JAN
KEEPER OF CLAY'S LIPBITE

ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #109 on: July 30, 2004, 01:41:53 PM »

Hey everyone, Claydian posted a thread in Got Clay called--wonderful people here, please read.... If you haven't seen it, please read and give her good wishes about her dog. She is worried sick about him and could use some kind words and prayers. It is always sooo emotional when something happens to your pet and I know everyone here can relate to that.
Thanks for listening you can read all about it there. THANKS !!

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

hi
« Reply #110 on: July 30, 2004, 10:19:53 PM »

Well I have about thousand stray cats that I feed everday. Well not that many, but I name them all, my Fav is sevellie, whatnot, and sabrina.
I must say again Jan that baby of yours sure is a beauty and it does kind of look like she is ready to be a star.

My gypsie got her leg stuck in her collar the other day, well she had lost so much weight that she just does crazy stuff now. She was 50 pounds and the vet made me put her on a diet now she weighs may be 30 pounds. I carry her around like a lap dog. People think I am nuts. A beagle as a lap dog. She loves every second of it.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #111 on: July 31, 2004, 02:24:21 PM »

I Love To Write

Thanks for the nice words about my baby STAR, Princess. I have another cat too. I love her just as much but Princess follows me around and brings me stuffed mice. She loves me unconditionally. That is what is so neat about pets, their unconditional love. My Misty is a Manx and she is getting on and while I love her to pieces she just lays around and sleeps. But she adores getting combed and brushed. She also shed enough for 10 cats, I will post her picture when my PHOTO bucket starts up again the fifth of next month. I went overboard with my pics.

I hope we can identify one another at Fort Wayne. She should wear ClayManiacs tags. Did anyone let you know about the pre concert activities? If not I will let Dev know as she knows all about it. I am her guest .

Luv
Jan
Keeper of Clay's LipBite

Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

hi
« Reply #112 on: July 31, 2004, 05:58:46 PM »

Quote from: Jan
I Love To Write

I hope we can identify one another at Fort Wayne. She should wear ClayManiacs tags. Did anyone let you know about the pre concert activities? If not I will let Dev know as she knows all about it. I am her guest .

Luv
Jan
Keeper of Clay's LipBite

Jan have her P.M me. I will be there Sat night around 6 p.m. You cant miss me I will be the excited one. I know ya say we are all excited LOL I wil be the best excited LOL. I am planning party favors.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #113 on: July 31, 2004, 06:41:14 PM »

I do know why I have never been here before,I have 2 dogs and a cat,#1 dog is a dashaund and ? reddish in color big brown eyes melt my heart,have had her since 1993,when i give food with peas she carefully takes them out of her bowl puts them on the floor neatly so sweet. her name is SAUCIE. #2 dog is Daisy shepard mix had her since 1989,she is deaf almost blind and has artritis but still so loving I am afraid she will not be with me much longer when she starts suffering I will have to put her down ,kills me to think about it,#1 CAT is CALLY she is gold and white and will have nothing to do with anybody except MAMA,(ME),very loving I inherited her from a patient I was caring for he ask me if I would take her if anything ever happened tohim I said ok the next week he had a stroke and I took CALLY home had her 4 years, I have had many strays i am so soft hearted when it comes to animals i just cannot stand to see one without love,MY MOM says the first word i ever spoke was DAG(DOG ) lol

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #114 on: July 31, 2004, 08:22:38 PM »

I love all the stories and the pictures!  

I have a new monster...um, I mean puppy dog.  

No name yet...any ideas?  :mrgreen:
This is Miss Kitty looking at one Mr P's sculptures.

I still have to find a pic of Sally and Sweet Boy...
MissRoseDarrensAngel
« Reply #115 on: July 31, 2004, 08:56:46 PM »

This is an older pic of me with the family cat when I was younger.... She died of old age when I was about 24 or 25 years old.... but was a great cat, and an excellent mouse hunter despite having no claws at all....

I was about 17 years old then in the picture.... :oops:

aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #116 on: August 02, 2004, 01:40:13 AM »

My puppy Otto

Pamela- I will think of a name, your puppy is so cute  :D

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #117 on: August 02, 2004, 05:47:49 AM »

I love all the pictures and the info about all of your pets.

Pamela, Your puppy is adorable!  He looks small!  I wonder how big he will get.  Let's see; possible names:

Midnight
Blackie
Shadow
Clayton Wink:
Gonzo shock:
Teddy
(Theodore)
Hubert
Shasta
Prissy, Boca, Glory, etc. etc. :roll:

Prissy

(Is the dog a boy or girl?)

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #118 on: August 02, 2004, 11:26:20 AM »

PAM
Since you called your new puppy, MONSTER, maybe the name could fit if you called him/her, Satan or Devil. It would fit the black fur.
Your doggy is adorable. Don't you wish we had a magic spray that could stop the growth and keep them that adorable forever??? Then we might be able to use it on ourselves and WOW what an idea!!!!!

Monica
Your doggie is sooooo cute, especially the close up about 2 pages ago.

I really LOVE this thread.

Jan
Keeper of Clay's LipBite

songbird457
« Reply #119 on: August 02, 2004, 03:35:10 PM »

Quote from: Jan
PAM
Since you called your new puppy, MONSTER, maybe the name could fit if you called him/her, Satan or Devil. It would fit the black fur.
Your doggy is adorable. Don't you wish we had a magic spray that could stop the growth and keep them that adorable forever??? Then we might be able to use it on ourselves and WOW what an idea!!!!!

Monica
Your doggie is sooooo cute, especially the close up about 2 pages ago.

I really LOVE this thread.

Jan
Keeper of Clay's LipBite

Woo hoo Jan! I love your logic with the spray. Or don't you wish we could keep our pets healthy and alive and cute forever?  Cry!:

Let's see Pamela, everyone has such good ideas for names.
Maybe: Smokey
Shadow
Bear  shock:
Scamp (he reminds me of that little pup from lady and the tramp
Oscar (just acute puppy name)

We'll keep thinking and wait to hear back the verdict from Mama Pamela.  Wink:
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 81 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx