gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:58:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 299
Total: 299

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BLACK LEATHER PANTS...HELLO! PART XIII  (Read 103908 times)
grammaof6
SuperFan

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2004, 08:26:02 AM »

GOOD MORNING FROM FRIGID, SNOWY WISCONSIN!

AMY! AMY! AMY! AMY!
O my word. . . . . I'm totally speechless! What a awesome experienece - like right out of the movies. I've always thought that meeting Clay up close and personal would touch a person in a reverent way. His mom said in Reality Check Mag that he loves his fans, but doesn't want to be worshipped. How hard is that when he's just so worshipful. Thank you so much for starting my day off in such a magnificent way. You are ONE LUCKY WOMAN! Totally you are double lucky to be able to be close enough to sniff Clay twice now.

Had a busy phone last night - talked to BARB/WISCONSINMANIAC & LAURA/CLAYTIME. I'm looking so forward to our ClayGirl gathering on the 30th. We all laughed at the frenzy everyone is experiencing now that Clay's tour schedule is official. It was hot off the press just yesterday and phone lines have been busy trying to arrange trips, tickets and happenings! What a stitch! We are lucky here, even tho Clay isn't coming to a Green Bay or Milwaukee, we still have a couple of options that are within driving distance.

COLLEEN What a wonderful thing to do. Blessings will come back to you in bucketfuls. Maybe even a chance to get tickets to a Clay concert. Dont' dispair - miracles DO happen!

MOONSHOTYour boss will give you the time off, I have no doubt.
Don't give up the faith.
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2004, 08:27:29 AM »

i'm bracing myself to go outside today. It's so freaking cold here in NJ...Gah...if I wasn't going out for Sushi today I wouldn't venture outside.

Amy I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you that you got to hug Clay. That's so amazing.

Houston that was such a nice story about the books. :-)

Oh, one last thing... I've been doing a lot of beading lately, bracelets and stuff like that.. and I made one for my mom for Christmas and she's been wearing it into work this week and people have been asking her where she got it because they really like it and today a couple of people told her that I should make a bucnh she could bring them into the office and sell them for me. EEEEEEEEEEEEP! Clay concert money. Giggle. YAY!

Anyway guys, I'm off to brave the cold.

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
LJB
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2004, 08:28:26 AM »

Howdy Texans.  Got all dressed up to visit and then my publicist gave me the bad news........

cjrmax
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2004, 08:28:57 AM »

Speaking of Clay's concerts - does anyone know when tickets actually go on sale (I heard it was Jan 24th but want to be sure) and how much and is there anywhere else other than Ticketmaster to get them and is it best to do on the phone or online????????  I need to be prepared!
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2004, 08:51:34 AM »

I GOT IT! I GOT IT! I GOT IT!   :D  :D  :D

All the time off I asked for I GOT IT!!

WOO HOO!!! CONCERTS HERE I COME!

Thank you everyone for your prayers and good thoughts. I will continue to pray for all of you.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
totallyinluv
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2004, 08:58:11 AM »

It's true.  There's something about meeting Clay and a close encounter that makes the most lecherous Clay fan suddenly very tame.  He's so sweet, and nice and respectful of everyone around him and giving and ... I could go on and on... and when you're with him it never even occurs to you to look below his waist - you are just mesmerized by his beautiful eyes and his smile.  And then that MOAM download last night sealed it.

And there he was hugging Amy, who was standing right next to me, and all I was thinking was, " Oh, I'm SO glad that Amy is getting a hug after flying all the way down here!"  but I just couldn't bring myself to reach out for one.  SEE - If Clay hadn't decided on his own to give me that kiss, I never would have gotten a kiss or a hug from him, because I am just not aggressive enough to ask for anything from him.  Although I guess that I was aggressive enough to follow him down the Red Carpet and tell him that I loved him.

But you know that if Clay had that kind of an affect on Outthere, that he really has some special charma! Wink:  Wink:  Wink:
totallyinluv
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2004, 09:07:17 AM »

Hey Colleen - That was a great story about the Harry Potter books.  It's so wonderful when you can see your money being really enjoyed and know that it's having such a positive impact on kids!  How far away is the Texas concert from you?
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2004, 09:44:45 AM »

Hi Again -   Can't stay focused on anything today but this thread!!!

Outthere, Amy, Totally:  What a great unbelievable experience you had.   Thanks for the very complete description.  Clay is everything we imagined him to be and even more!   You give the rest of us hope that even tho' the world can be so cold and cruel, GREAT MOMENTS CAN HAPPEN!!

Moonshot:   Glad you have an understanding boss.  Whew!!

LJB - Your phone call this morning made this wonderful day even more wonderful.   Planning for the Chicago concert even takes the "wind chill factor" out of my life on this cold Wisconsin morn.    THEN - I get back to the business of reading the posts and I see the Texan picture.  You are truly deserving of the title "Official Comedy Caption Writer".  So glad that our paths have crossed !

I simply must get on with what is left of my "normal" life.   Having company for supper and the house looks like a disaster.   (or looks like somebody who lives here has been very preoccupied for the past day or two) !   Mmmmmmm .....

Later !

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2004, 09:46:05 AM »

Quote from: outthereforclay
I could not take my eyes off his face; I am serious. shock:

Don't worry Amy.  It's happened to the best of us.  And the worst of us too.   :roll:  

Now you guys know that I'm a mouth, lips and tongue woman, but gals, I could not get enough of the man's eyes. His lashes are obscene, lush and long and thick---very, very light...But his actual eyes...they....glow...There's a shining, luminous quality to them, no matter if he's looking at you or at a screen. There's something in there that is absolutely magnetic, dangerous, inviting, peaceful, full of...good things...you can't help but feel better looking into those eyes. I can't explain it...I really can't.

Makes me think of that quote 'eyes are the windows to the soul...' somewhat cheesy, but in this case...

I wanted soooooo badly to just give him a big "AMY LOVES CLAY" hug, and I do believe that if I had, he would have returned the pressure. But I just....RESPECTED him too much to even THINK about POSSIBLY embarrassing him or making him feel uncomfortable, so I kept my wonderful contact disgustingly "appropriate".

And yet another one falls victim to The Aiken.  Amy, I'm so happy you went, that you and Cheryl (and tessie was there too!) got to see Clay and especially that you got a hug.  And MOST especially, that you got to say 'thank you.'  *sniff*

I can't even imagine the pressure of knowing that one ten second encounter with me could make someone's day, month, even year.  One look away, one eyebrow raised, one tiny thing could make the encounter go bad for someone who would want to treasure the moment.  

Thank you Clay for being so giving to your fans.

And thank you Amy for sharing your excellent adventure!  Cheryl, even though you didn't get a hug, you still got to share the air!  Congrats all around!  Now, where's tessie?  I almost forgot...clayadmirer from the board was there also!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2004, 09:51:47 AM »

Amy,
I said "thank you" quietly to him while we were hugging.  

Nice touch. Thank you.

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
hnl97
SuperFan

Clay's Georgia Peach

« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2004, 09:59:47 AM »

Oh, Amy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm crying I'm so happy for you.  :D  :D  :D That is such a beautlful story!!!!!!!!! I totally (no pun intended!) felt the same way when I met him, except I didn't get to hug him! Thank you soooooo much for sharing this! I felt like I was right there with you!!! I have to stop crying now so I can go back to teaching..........

"Baby, you don't know what it's like, oh, no, you don't know what it's like -- to love someobody, to love somebody, the way I love you........"
caramel131
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2004, 10:04:19 AM »

Just wanted you guys to know that I enjoy reading your posts.  And although I do not post (because I just can't keep up), I am a Claygirl at heart.  By the time I read the other threads on this site (which by the way this is an excellent site), you guys are already building another mansion.  So I will just keep reading and enjoying.
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2004, 10:11:30 AM »

Quote from: caramel131
Just wanted you guys to know that I enjoy reading your posts.  And although I do not post (because I just can't keep up), I am a Claygirl at heart.  By the time I read the other threads on this site (which by the way this is an excellent site), you guys are already building another mansion.  So I will just keep reading and enjoying.

caramel! Hello!  And don't worry, I lurk more than I post too, because of this pesky job I have.  Some days they actually make me work.  Can you imagine the nerve?

Anyway, lurk all you want, join in when you can.  
There is lots of love in here.  

All kinds of it.   Laughing:
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2004, 10:27:40 AM »

~~~~~~PHILLY WAVES A BIG HELLO~~~~~~~~

LET ME WELCOME CARAMEL131 TOTHE EMPIRE OF THE CLAYGIRLS WERE WE LOVINGLY ADORE THE EMPEROR OF THE BLACK PANTS (CLAY AIKEN) AS PAMELA SAID YOU CAN LURK AND POST WHEN YOU CAN Wink:  

I AM YOUR HUMBLE PRESIDENT AND SERVANT.  IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS YOU CAN ALWAYS PM ME! Wink:

THERE ARE 2 TYPES OF THE CLAYGIRLS

WHOLESOME CLAYGIRLS WE HAVE 7 OF THOSE  :roll:

AND "LECHEROUS CLAYGIRLS, :roll:  THERE ARE ABOUT AT THIS TIME( AS I LOOK AT MY WATCH  :roll: ) 17,142 OF THOSE! (EEEEEKKKK shock: )

SO AGAIN WELCOME TO "THE EMPIRE OF THE CLAYGIRLS"

~~~~~~PHILLY CLOSES THE DOOR GOES BACK TO WORK!  "SIGH"~~~~~~

LOVE YA

THE "PREZ"
tessie
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2004, 10:28:13 AM »

I am so glad to have found this thread because I too have been teary off and on since seeing Clay yesterday and it is nice to know I am not the only one.  I didn't get to touch Clay, but I am so glad that you had the chance and had such a great time outside.  
Being inside the show was so much fun.  I made my poor son get up at six and we were in line by 7:15.  Everyone in line was a Clay fan and of course we talked about Clay  for 5 hours.
Clay is absolutely gorgeous! I thought he looked tall but I agree that he is slender.  The thing that grabbed me was how big and blue (yes blue) his eyes were.  His hair was brown with blond highlights.  The shirt was of course to match Ryan's and together they looked so cute.  They seem to be such friends and play off each other so nicely.  I forgot to notice to pants too, but did notice his shoes (I am fascinated by how large his feet always look), but they did not seem extra large in the sneakers he had on.  
He was extremely friendly to everyone in the audience.  He smiled, winked, waved and grinned at everyone whenever anyone screamed which seemed like all the time.  During the commercial breaks people came over and combed their hair and gelled it and added extra make up.   Clay was relaxed and calm and seemed quite comfortable with all that was going on.  It was soooo much fun.  
I'll try go think of more, but my daughter is getting married tomorrow and it is quite hectic around here.  (Yes, I took the time to fly down and see Clay in the middle of wedding things.........wouldn't you?)
I have a couple of comments about the fans so I'll try to get back on a little later.   By the way, Ryan is absolutely cute too and seems really nice!
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2004, 10:30:08 AM »

OH MY, AMY, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CLAY ENCOUNTER STORY!!!!  I ACTUALLY FELT LIKE I WAS THERE WITH YOU BEING HUGGED BY CLAY TOO.   YOU DO HAVE A WAY OF TELLING A STORY!   I'M AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU, AND OH SO JEALOUS!  HE HE!!

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
LJB
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2004, 10:31:32 AM »

Wisconsinmaniac wrote:
So glad that our paths have crossed !

Me too!!!!! :D
totallyinluv
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2004, 10:31:39 AM »

Tessie - I would love to hear about your experience yesterday.  I'm sorry that we didn't get to meet.  I was so bummed not to get inside.  That was really where all the Clay talking happened.  We kept getting told that a segment with Clay was going to take place outside but it never did, even though Clay did spend a few minutes out there with us and dispensed a few hugs.  The vast majority of outdoor people never got close to him - we were just really lucky to be in the right place.

I will look for you and your son on my recording. :D

And yes,  Clayadmirer was with Amy and me and my daughter.  She is lovely and very active on this website.  Says she doesn't post on this thread because she is afraid of getting "sucked in", which we all know does happen - takes over our lives!  She got a hug from Clay right after Amy!
cjrmax
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2004, 10:34:25 AM »

Micki - Don't you wish American Bandstand was still around and done in Philadephia?  Then, if he were on which he would be, we too would get a chance to see Clay up close and personal! I guess we just have to happy to live it vicariously!   Cry!:
totallyinluv
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2004, 10:36:00 AM »

Terry - I'm SO, SO sorry about the lack of Texas concerts.  I realize that with your financial situation, it's not so easy for you just to travel to some other location for a concert.  I'm puzzled by the lack of Texas concerts too.  I know that it is a big state and a big country and it is not easy to hit everywhere, but Dallas and Houston are BIG cities.  I'm sure it's not all up to Clay.  It's got to be other people doing the planning.  Where is the one Texas concert and how far is it from you?
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx