gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:48:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 246
Total: 246

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BLACK LEATHER PANTS...HELLO! PART XIII  (Read 103910 times)
claysgirl
« Reply #1260 on: January 20, 2004, 09:20:25 PM »

Nite all a new day tomorrow. Sweet claydreams to all.
mackncsu
Enthusiastic

I love it!

« Reply #1261 on: January 20, 2004, 09:21:14 PM »

Ok guys, if I didn't know that I had it bad before.....geeze...

Get this...

I'm watching the State of the Union Address (yeah i'm a poli. sci major, I have to watch it). So anyway,  i'm watching it and the President does his thang, and then the Minority Leader, Tom Daschle, gave the Democrat's response. I was concentrating really HARD. Well, he was talking about the State of the Union Address and all of the sudden he said "invisible." (About how the dem's wouldn't be invisible in the next campagin or something). Well, that BLEW my concentration. Of course I start thinking about Clay and how great he would look up there giving a speech.

I'm toast, I have to talk about the response in front of class tomorrow and all I can think of is Clay singing Invisible to the House of Representatives....I AM PSYCHO!

I LOVE IT!

Tacet Twin #2 (the brains)
Dont hate me because Clay knows I dont play
Player of Clays favorite instrument!
totallyinluv
« Reply #1262 on: January 20, 2004, 09:27:42 PM »

Hey Renee - Thanks, I am getting excited about tomorrow.  Clay is listed as a main guest as well as the musical guest so he should be on a good deal more than last time, and Jennifer Aniston is the other main guest, so should be a good show.  I'm not very interested in any other celebrities other than Clay, but if I had had to choose another guest to see Jennifer Aniston would have been at the top of my list.

I love your songs too.  You do have a real talent. :D  :D  :D

Just in case everybody thinks that I have a perfect life because I got kissed by Clay, went to the Ryan Seacrest Show and am going to see Clay on Jay Leno tomorrow - I don't.  I have no life apart from my love for my husband and kids right now.  That's why I think I've become so obsessed with Clay and his beauty - inside and out.  It's filling a void - a big empty place that was there waiting to be filled by something and there was Clay, a very attractive person to fill it with.  I've been thinking alot recently about what this OCD is all about.   Certainly it is some about Clay - his magnificent voice, his beautiful soul, his sexy stage presence, his attractive face and body.  I will always be a huge Clay fan.  But it is also about an empty life needing something new to get excited about.  I'm 42, have been parenting exclusively for over 18 years and really need to start a new phase in my life.  I have no clue what to do for the next 20 or 30 years and am scared to death of failing after a life of success - major academic success (I have a Masters from Harvard), parenting success (4 beautiful accomplished kids), marital success, etc.  And here I am,  with no clue what to do next, sitting at home, burying myself in anything Clay, glued to the computer or watching TIVOd recordings of Clay.  Something seems wrong here.  I read an article in the Oprah magazine the other day about women who had encountered major turning points in their lives, and one of them said, "What the hell am I going to do about my happiness?"  That really hit home with me.  I realized that I am relying completely upon Clay and this website right now for my happiness.  I think that many of us are in the same position - struggling in life, grappling with many problems, and grasping onto Clay like a lifeline of happiness.  Not that we should let go.  He and we are keeping us sane right now.  Thank God for Clay for coming along and saving us all right now.

Sorry for the philosophizing.  Just been on my mind and thought I'd share.
songbird457
« Reply #1263 on: January 20, 2004, 09:52:30 PM »

Well said, totally.

Before I comment, I must say that I wouldn't be half the inspired writer that I am without the encouragement of Houston, my partner in crime.  :D

And now to your philosophy, I must say that I am in a different boat than you. I have seen many accomplishments but still have yet to see so many things. I have my bachelors degree in a career I am so passionate about but not finding a job to go with it. I'm 26, single, waiting for the perfect person to whisk me away so I can have a wonderful family. maybe it's fantasy but maybe not. But I agree with you. Clay has been my rock the past 6 months or so. I've said it a million times, but his music and his spirit lifted me out of a dark pit i was falling into and he has slowly been helping me dig my way out of it. Through him, we have all met some wonderful people and have become a wonderful support for each other. I am glued to the computer and tv and magazine section way too much, for way too long every day. But I can't get enough. It is making me happy. There are some days when I feel like he is over 50% of my day for happiness. I worry about this wondering if this is sane - if I am normal. Why am I not like other gals my age (ones not on this site  Wink: ) - going out with friends, having the time of my life. WEll maybe I've become part hermit, but this is the time of my life sometimes.

So there's more philosophy for you. Look - I made everyone go to sleep lol. Good night all you wonderful Claygirls.
hnl97
SuperFan

Clay's Georgia Peach

« Reply #1264 on: January 20, 2004, 10:08:47 PM »

Totally, I'm so glad you shared. I think so many of us are in similar situations -- wanting Clay to fill our voids. I think that's why we can all relate. However, Clay is wonderful and a great distraction from life, but he can't fill our voids forever, I don't think. We have to first make ourselves happy. Then we can enjoy Clay that much more. I'm not sure what I'm saying is going to make sense.  :? I just think we have to find happiness within ourselves first. That's not easy, I know, but to stay happy and not just find it temporarily or fill the void that will eventually come back....that's not the way to find true and lasting happiness. I'm preaching to myself here, too, ladies......I've had to learn that one too!

"Baby, you don't know what it's like, oh, no, you don't know what it's like -- to love someobody, to love somebody, the way I love you........"
Invisible Touch
Claymaniac

Minneapolis, MN

« Reply #1265 on: January 20, 2004, 10:09:26 PM »

I came back for one last check and wow!

Songbird - It is like I could have written that.  We have so many things in common.  I have a bachlors degree, but can't find a job I love. I do have a few years on you, just turned 29, and single, waiting, looking for Mr. Right.  

I also spend a lot of time on all things having to do with Clay.  I can't explain why all these things make me so happy.

"Clay Aiken is an ordinary-extraordinary human being.  I hope we always remember to treat him as that human being rather than the idol he chooses not to be."  – Kathy Malamut (Beavers on Idol)
hnl97
SuperFan

Clay's Georgia Peach

« Reply #1266 on: January 20, 2004, 10:17:03 PM »

OK, this may sound weird since I just posted something completely different, but I feel very much like you, Songbird and Invisible Touch. I'm 25, single, don't go out with friends my age (all my friends are older), waiting for Clay because he's my dream......I think what I was trying to say in my last post was that we have to face reality sooner or later, and although I don't want to do that sometimes, I have to make myself. I know I can't have Clay.......but I can still dream and fantasize as long as it doesn't consume my entire life like I've let it do for the past several months. Anyway, ladies, thanks for sharing. I can definitely relate.......

"Baby, you don't know what it's like, oh, no, you don't know what it's like -- to love someobody, to love somebody, the way I love you........"
songbird457
« Reply #1267 on: January 20, 2004, 10:25:29 PM »

I can't explain why all these things make me so happy.

Invisible touch - that line made me suddenly sing "I can't put my finger on it, just what it is that makes me love you" etc etc

And isn't that the truth about our love for Clay? We love him for everything he has shown us. But like someone said earlier - he prob burps and leaves dirty laundry all over the place and stuff like that. he is male. lol (extremely gorgeous male.... hehe but I'll leave that be).
HNL - I totally knew what you were trying to say. I know that the idea of being with Clay is fantasy (but heck if we can make it a reality then more power to us - go us!) But we need to make our own happiness and not depend on others to candy coat everything for us. I agree. but like Houston said pages ago here, us girls rely on our girlfriends to help us out. This whole claymania is real! We are all very close and although a huge cyber world separates us, we couldn't be closer at times, I think.

Ok and if you are wondering, I have a degree in music therapy - not philosophy. I just like to ramble about nothing sometimes - haha. Change my professeion? hmmmm....

And how cool that a lot of us are in the same boat here. Quarter life crisis anyone?
hnl97
SuperFan

Clay's Georgia Peach

« Reply #1268 on: January 20, 2004, 10:31:51 PM »

Quote from: Renee
HNL - I totally knew what you were trying to say.

Thank goodness, cause I was beginning to confuse myself. LOL

Ok and if you are wondering, I have a degree in music therapy - not philosophy. I just like to ramble about nothing sometimes - haha. Change my professeion? hmmmm....

Mine isn't philosophy either.  Wink: My degree is in English education, so....go figure.

Oh,, and thank goodness for our girlfriends!! I don't know what I'd do otherwise.....I can't believe how close I feel to all of you. It's kinda scary!

totallyinluv
« Reply #1269 on: January 20, 2004, 10:40:33 PM »

I'm in a different place than you three, since I've already done the marriage/family thing - did it young.  I married at just turned 22, had twins at 24, a third at 26, a fourth at 35.  I also got an education - I graduated with my masters 20 weeks pregnant with my girls and have never done anything with it because I had three kids within the next three years and was lucky enough to be able to choose to stay home with them and loved that.  So I am still fairly young to have nearly grown children, although I still have a young one too.  I don't have all that - to fall in love get married, get pregnant, etc. - to look forward to.  That's kind of depressing.  Not only can I not have Clay, but even though I love my husband, we've been together forever, and I can't even look forward to falling in love with someone like Clay.  So I need something else to look forward to, to have as a goal, to strive for - but I really don't have a clue what. I've done everything that I ever dreamt of doing so far.  And those things that sound exciting to me are out of reach for me - I am constrained by decisions I've already made.  I am married. I do still have a 1st grader that I need to be home for by 2:30 in the afternoon, so anything I am going to pursue now must fit into those constraints.  It's hard to think of anything very exciting to do with my life.  I need to think outside the box - get creative - and stop being such a hermit and I know that I can create an interesting life.  

But at least you young women can go out there and search for some young wonderful, Clay-like man - there must be some out there!  Intelligent, caring, giving, funny, sexy in an un-macho kind of way - you know.... Clay- like!
Invisible Touch
Claymaniac

Minneapolis, MN

« Reply #1270 on: January 20, 2004, 10:40:54 PM »

One last comment on this. Well maybe it won't be the last Wink: , but atleast for tonight.   :)

I didn't actully start having this OCD until I happened to watch him on Diane Sawyer.  That interview made Clay a real person to me rather than just enjoying his voice.  One of the big things I took from that interview is that Clay is just a regular guy and it made me believe that there are other guys out there like him.  (No, of course not exactly like him!) But ones that have some of his wonderful qualities!  

Here's to hoping that all of us single Claygirls find someone to enjoy the rest of our lives with!! :D

"Clay Aiken is an ordinary-extraordinary human being.  I hope we always remember to treat him as that human being rather than the idol he chooses not to be."  – Kathy Malamut (Beavers on Idol)
grammaof6
SuperFan

« Reply #1271 on: January 21, 2004, 03:36:11 AM »

BLPT PRAYER LIST

1/21/04

1. CLAY

* For Jerome, Clay's body guard. Pray that he is able to protect Clay from all harm and
That fans would respect Jerome's job as well as Clay's safety, privacy and personal space.
* Also thank God that the PETA issue has been resolved in Clay's favor. Please pray that any other issues that comes up in Clay's career ends in his favor as well.
* For Clay's health/safety/energy as he travels and promotes his CD and prepares for his next two.
*Clay has come under severe verbal attack by entertainers. Please pray that Clay will continue to handle it with the grace he has shown thus far.
* For wisdom for choices regarding his CD/image (song choices, photos, music videos, appearances, etc).

2.   Renee - Aunt's mom passed away. Keep her aunt and uncle in your prayers.
  3.   Terry – Family issues & financial worries. Pray for wisdom.
4. Theresa – Uncle passed away. Pray for comfort for Theresa, her aunt and family.
5. Jan – Family & home issues! Pray for wisdom, strength and patience.
6. Misha, Susan and others – strength & commitment in dieting plans.
7. Misha – home & hubby. Pray for wisdom.
8. Beth – pregnancy, easy delivery & healthy baby.
9. Janelle (Misha’s friend) for comfort & peace during a diffacult pregnancy. For doctor’s wisdom.
10. Michelle – health concerns. Pray for doctor’s wisdom in diagnosing.
11. Aikenismyidol - prayer for safety, health & wisdom in dealing with all of life’s struggles and troubles.
12. Concert –traveling safety in attending upcoming concerts.
Claytime
« Reply #1272 on: January 21, 2004, 04:01:48 AM »

GRAMMAOF6WROTE:
As perfect as we think Clay is, he's still a man. He probably has bad breath in the morning, leaves the toilet seat up, and let his dirty underwear pile up on the floor. We've never lived with him - maybe some of that "perfectness" would wear off. He's fantasy for us, everything we want in a husband and a man. Poor guy to have to live up to our expectations! [Laughing]  

Gramma, you are inspiring & have such a way with words!  You tell it like IT IS.  I'm blessed to have been married 2 1/2 years to my best friend.  My husband is like Clay in alot of ways.  He respects all women & is extremely polite & conscientious.  He's still a man though & I end up doing most of the cleaning.  He does cook & wash dishes.  So I have to give him credit for that.  Remember the AI2 finale when they asked Clay's college  roomate if he picked up after himself?  She said, "Well, He does need to work on that.  But I don't think any woman here would mind cleaning up after Clay!" LOL  

We had the best time together doing silly things and enjoying each other. THEN I HAD TO PEE! Gosh darn there went the dream. I tried to bring it back when I got back in bed but alas - Clay was gone.

I hear ya, Gramma.  The only dream I ever had of Clay was when where I was standing right next to him on a stage & I was INVISIBLE.  I called out his name, but he didn't hear a sound! :P  Very Disappointing.  But then reality called & I had to pee.  Oh, well.  I have been living vicariously through other Claygirls' dreams.  So not all is lost!  :roll:  Laughing:  Wink:
Claytime
« Reply #1273 on: January 21, 2004, 04:09:35 AM »

INVISIBLE TOUCH WROTE:
I didn't actully start having this OCD until I happened to watch him on Diane Sawyer. That interview made Clay a real person to me rather than just enjoying his voice. One of the big things I took from that interview is that Clay is just a regular guy and it made me believe that there are other guys out there like him. (No, of course not exactly like him!) But ones that have some of his wonderful qualities!

Yep.  The Diane Sawyer interview DID IT for me, too. Wink:
Claytime
« Reply #1274 on: January 21, 2004, 04:14:09 AM »

Have a good day, Claygirls.  A Big Thank You to those of you who wished me a happy birthday! :D   Now, hopefully LJB will come through with my birthday present to myself - front row tickets to Clay in Chicago! :P
Leveland
SuperFan

RALEIGH'S TRAINER

« Reply #1275 on: January 21, 2004, 04:42:50 AM »

Good Morning all my Claygirls.  I can't believe we are still in the same Mansion.  

Have you ever felt so overwhelmed by everything that you were just frozen and waiting for the next thing to either happen or the current things to pass? Its kind of how I'm feeling now. I do know however, that you have all become family to me and

Ditto, that is me..

Everyone had so many wonderful insights to life last night, I can't begin to comment.  I was nodding my head so much and tearing up that I was getting Dizzy.  

Philly tell your Mom we are always here for you.  Tell her Thanks from the Claygirls.  

Totally I will be thinking of you all day today.  You better have a dang good memory and bring lots of details back with you.  

Moonshot loved the "other side" Clip.. You crack me up..

I think I may join the 1000 post girls today.. Yahhooo..

I hope everyone has a great Clayday..

{{Group Hug}}

I think I will dust off the Twister Game for anyone who is interested.  

Love Terry

A  Founding Member of Claygirls
A blessed Clay Fan
Life is one bumpy road, But all of my Claygirls make it a lot easier ride.
In memory of  CH Leveland Jedi Jewel (Dallas) the best Dog in the world.  9-19-1994 to 12-24-2007
houstonclayfan
« Reply #1276 on: January 21, 2004, 05:24:23 AM »

Geez, I spent 2 hours last night catching up on the day, went to bed sort of early, and woke up to about 7 pages of more life and men philosophy.  Now I have tons to say, but dont have much time because I spent it reading.  Sigh.  I will try my best.

Gramma - Excellent words !  I couldnt agree more. I got engaged to my husband after 6 months but we dated for 2 years before we got married.  My choice.  While he is still the best husband in the world (most of the time), he definitely changed over that year. I am sure that I changed for him as well.

To quote Pamela:
Men - cant live without them, cant kill them

Renee: Thank you for calling me your inspiration  :oops:  And I know that you will find the perfect job for you someday. Have faith, positive thoughts.  Keep searching.  You are a smart gal  Wink:   Keep your eyes open for Mr Right too. Oh, and you definitely need to be Raleighs #1 fan !

Totally: I wish you the best in finding the next step in your life. You are in our thoughts. Transitions are always so tough. But there is lots that you can do.  Ever think about teaching ?  :P  Wink:

Misha, I hope you wake up to a brighter day.

To all the other Claygirls: I send you my love
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #1277 on: January 21, 2004, 05:40:39 AM »

GOODMORNING SISTERS :)  :)  :)

THAT IS HOW IS FEEL THIS MORNING!!!  THAT WE ARE SISTERS.

WITH ALL THE ACTIVITY LAST NIGHT , I HAVE A FEELING THAT THIS POST MIGHT CLOSE THIS MANSION. AND START A NEW ONE.

I HAD TO GET UP AT 5 THIS MORNING JUST SO I COULD GET IN MY STUDIO EARLY ENOUGH TO POST A GOODMORNING AND CATCH UP ON ALL THE MESSAGES, AND BOY, YOU WERE BUSY AS USUAL.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU, THINGS ARE GETTING BETTER IN MY LIFE NOW.   :)  :)  :)

YESTERDAY MY HUBBY CAME TO THE STUDIO AS HE IS FRAMING SOME WORK FOR M E.
 I HAD ON MY CLAY MUSIC AND HE WALKED OVER TO THE PLAYER AND TURNED IT OFF.
 I WENT RIGHT BACK AND TURNED IT ON AND TOLD HIM THAT SINCE IT WAS MY STUDIO AND I DID MY WORK HERE I WAS ENTITLED TO PLAY ANY KIND OF MUSIC THAT I WANTED AND IF HE DID NOT LIKE IT , TO CLOSE THE DOOR TO THE WORK ROOM.
 HE DID.
 HE POUTED FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS, THEN CAME OUT AND WAS NICE (WELL, NICER).
SCORE ONE FOR ME. :)  :)

I REMARKED SEVERAL POSTS AGO THAT WHEN YOU ALLOW SOMEONE TO USE YOU FOR A DOORMAT, EVENTUALLY IT IS HARD TO BREAK THAT HABIT, AND IT IS!!!
 BUT THANKS TO SUNDANCER, TOTALLY AND A FEW OTHERS, AT MY AGE (OVER 50) I AM REARING BACK AND KICKING OUT.  :D  :D

I THINK MISHA AND BEVIGNA HAVE SIMILAR PROBLEMS AND THEY ARE HARD TO OVERCOME. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE MARRIED TO A VERY OPINIONATED PERSON.

I HAVE A GOOD LIFE, GOOD FRIENDS, YOU GIRLS, AND A GOOD CAREER, WHICH IS STILL FLOURISHING.
 ALSO 2 WONDERFUL SONS, AND THEY ARE MEN TOO!!!!  :)  :)

I ALSO TAUGHT THEM TO BE RESPECTFUL OF WOMEN, WHICH THEY ARE. AND MY OLDER SON JUST LOVES CLAY!!!
 :)  :)
 SO LOOKING AT THE BROAD PICTURE I HAVE SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUJL FOR.

AND JUST LIKE SEVERAL OF YOU HAVE STATED; LIKE TOTALLY WHO SAID THAT CLAY IS OUR LIFELINE AND GRAMMA WHO IS POSTING OUR PRAYER CHAIN, I HAVE CONCLUDED THAT I OWE ALL OF YOU SOOOO MUCH AND CANNOT BEGIN TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR THOUGHTS, INSPIRATIONS AND JUST THE FACT THAT YOU ARE MY SISTERS AND ARE HERE FOR ME. (THERE SHOULD BE A SMILEY FOR LOVE)

GAD, DID I JUST SAY ALL OF THAT???

MACK;
YOU CRACK ME UP. THE PART ABOUT LISTENING TO THE POLITICAL SPEECHES AND THINKING OF CLAY WHEN DASCHLE MENTIONED "INVISIBLE".
 ACTUALLY IT MIGHT WAKE UP THE STUDENTS AND GIVE THEM FOOD FOR THOUGHT!!!! Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:

MOONSHOT;
LOVE, JUST LOVE THAT HIP SWINGING PICTURE.
 HOW YOU DO IT IS BEYOND ME!!!!YES,
I AGREE WITH YOU, IT IS COLD IN FLORIDA. HOWEVER I PITY ALL OF YOU LIVING IN THE SNOWY CLIMES. BELIEVE IT OR NOT, I HAVE NEVER SEEN SNOW FALL. IN FACT HAVE ONLY BEEN IN THE SNOW ONCE IN MY LIFE.  :roll:  :roll:
 AND I DO SO WANT TO MAKE A SNOW ANGEL. MAYBE I CAN MAKE ONE THAT LOOKS LIKE OUR ANGEL, CLAY. :)  :)

AIKENSEEKER;
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR DIET.
 HOWEVER I HAVE A FRIEND WHO IS OVERWEIGHT AND SHE IS BEAUTIFUL.
I THINK YOU HAVE TO LOVE YOURSELF EVEN IF YOU ARE OVERWEIGHT, SKINNY, HAVE WRINKLES OR WHATEVER YOUR STATE MAY BE.
 ONE OF MY FAVORITE ACTRESSES IS THE LADY ON "THE PRACTICE"  CAMYREN IS HER NAME. I THINK SHE IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL AND SHE HAS A FEW EXTRA POUNDS.
SO, AIKENSEEKER IF YOU LOSE WEIGHT , GREAT!!!!
 IF NOT, YOU ARE LOVED ANYWAY AND ARE BEAUTIFUL.

I DID NOT MEAN TO GET ON A SUPER SOAPBOX SO EARLY THIS MORNING, MAYBE IT IS BECAUSE I HAVE NOT HAD MY FIRST CUP OF COFFEE YET SO I WILL GO AND GET BACK TO YOU MUCH LATER TODAY.

OH, AND BY THE WAY CBLUV
THAT EXTRA FRECKLE IS MY SECRET. YOU WILL NEVER FIND IT, AS IT IS HIDDEN.  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

LUV YA
FORGIVE ME IF I RAMBLED TOO MUCH!!!!

JAN
GUARDIAN OF CLAY,S BLUE JEANS AND THAT HIDDEN FRECKLE

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
houstonclayfan
« Reply #1278 on: January 21, 2004, 05:46:22 AM »

Yeah, its me again. I realized that you have all poured your hearts out as to why you are here besides me.  (Other than the inside and outside beauty of Mr Clay Aiken, of course).

I grew up in the Boston area and lived there until I was 23. I went to college out there too so all my friends from college are out there as well. I moved to Texas about 5 years ago because I got a full scholarship to the University of Texas for my graduate degree (in Biology).  At UT, I met some friends, most of those dont live by me anymore either, but for the mose part I just worked and had my nose in a book.  Yes, I am a nerd just like Clay. I am also pretty quiet.  I do well when I meet someone and become close to them, but I dont do well at just walking up to people and introducing myself. The "can I be your friend ?"  kind of thing. So, when I first moved to Texas (besides those few exceptions that have since moved away - one all the way to Australia), I didnt know anybody. For that reason, I came online to chat with my Boston friends. It filled the hole. So, where did I meet my husband, who is a native Texan ?  Online, of course.  So now I am "stuck" in Texas because I have Scott and he was a wonderful family.  I do love it here for many reasons, and his family is the best, but I still dont have any girlfriends to "hang out" with. The people that I work with are great, but older. I work in a small school with 16 faculty members...  and its always tough to be true friends with someone you work with anyways.  So, here I am.   :P  Wink:   Thank you for giving me girlfriends again.
hnl97
SuperFan

Clay's Georgia Peach

« Reply #1279 on: January 21, 2004, 06:35:00 AM »

Quote from: Jan
I WENT RIGHT BACK AND TURNED IT ON AND TOLD HIM THAT SINCE IT WAS MY STUDIO AND I DID MY WORK HERE I WAS ENTITLED TO PLAY ANY KIND OF MUSIC THAT I WANTED AND IF HE DID NOT LIKE IT , TO CLOSE THE DOOR TO THE WORK ROOM.
HE DID.
HE POUTED FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS, THEN CAME OUT AND WAS NICE (WELL, NICER).
SCORE ONE FOR ME.  

I REMARKED SEVERAL POSTS AGO THAT WHEN YOU ALLOW SOMEONE TO USE YOU FOR A DOORMAT, EVENTUALLY IT IS HARD TO BREAK THAT HABIT, AND IT IS!!!

Jan, I'm so proud of you!! And you're right about being the doormat. I know because I did it for a long time. I'm trying to get better,
though....

Quote from: Houston
Thank you for giving me girlfriends again.

I have to second that. Although sometimes I seem chatty on here, I, too, am more on the quiet side and don't have many close friends. All my friends are older too, but I don't have a problem with that. I spend most of my time now with all of you, so you have become my "close" friends. I talk to ya'll more than others. It really is great to have all of you.........it does really feel like family. I love ya'll!

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx