gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:45:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 362
Total: 362

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [49] Go Down Print
Author Topic: BLACK LEATHER PANTS...HELLO! PART XII  (Read 86842 times)
LJB
« Reply #960 on: January 15, 2004, 09:55:37 PM »

Colleen and Terry....I'm sorry...I'm really sorry that I'm not coming to Texas.............

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #961 on: January 15, 2004, 10:00:07 PM »

Good night Claygirls...sweet dreams...zzzzzzclayzzzzzz

I think we'll need to have a new mansion tomorrow.  This one seems to be littered with piles of used kleenex.

Terry and Colleen, keep the faith ok?  We've got some time to try to help you work something out.  We can put all the Claygirls on the ticketmaster site to get those Grand Prairie tickets for you at least.  Don't give up hope!

:Hug::
houstonclayfan
« Reply #962 on: January 15, 2004, 10:05:33 PM »

(Group Hug)  LJB - you rock !  You made me laugh outload literally when I saw Clay's apology.  So cute !  You are the best !

Pamela - thank you for all of your support and your willingness to try to get me somewhere. I am trying.
songbird457
« Reply #963 on: January 15, 2004, 10:06:51 PM »

Quote from: Pamela
I think we'll need to have a new mansion tomorrow.  This one seems to be littered with piles of used kleenex.
:Hug::

Amen, sister pamela. I have some here too.  And thank you for the download - between Ryan today and that, I got some smiles.
claysgirl
« Reply #964 on: January 15, 2004, 10:12:23 PM »

Pamela as always you are the goddess of downloads. MOAM is awsome!!!
Good nite Claygirls Sweet Claydreams to you.
hnl97
SuperFan

Clay's Georgia Peach

« Reply #965 on: January 15, 2004, 10:21:51 PM »

Pamela, thank you so much for the MOAM download. I needed that! It made me cry, but in a good way. It was absolutely beautiful!

"Baby, you don't know what it's like, oh, no, you don't know what it's like -- to love someobody, to love somebody, the way I love you........"
perfectmatch
« Reply #966 on: January 15, 2004, 10:30:15 PM »

Thanx again for the MOAM download it was soooo sweet and such a lullaby :) *Yawn* well Im must be off to packing then get a nap in so I can leave at 3am geesh  :P well I will miss you ladies and have fun this weekend! "No more sad songs....."! dry those eyes girls we are here for each other and we have fun times! well Im off to get ready.  :D nite ladies sweet Claydreams Buhbai!

*Ps...Pray for my safe drive please its a long curvy road with snow n ice and im a lil nervous.....nite*

-Cati
hnl97
SuperFan

Clay's Georgia Peach

« Reply #967 on: January 15, 2004, 10:34:18 PM »

I'll pray for a safe trip, Perfect!

Did anyone else have trouble with the MOAM download? It stops right in the middle for me..... :?  Cry!:

"Baby, you don't know what it's like, oh, no, you don't know what it's like -- to love someobody, to love somebody, the way I love you........"
outthereforclay
« Reply #968 on: January 15, 2004, 11:14:58 PM »

Hello everyone,

I was all set to put my story about meeting Clay in a juicy tory for you tonight. But I spent some time first catching up on the whole website, then on the BLPT.

I made the mistake of downloading the MOAM acoustic thing and now can't stop crying, so I'm going to wait until tomorrow morning to tell you. I'm not trying to torture you, but I honestly am so overwhelmed by that AOL thing, I just can't put my heart into putting together a typical lecherous OUTTHERE-esque post.   sorry....

I'm actually sobbing here....how can so much beauty be housed in this one skinny little person?

I promise I'll get my snarkiness and lechery back in time to tell you all tomorrow. I'll get up early enough to post it before I take Carrie to school, ok? Wink:

Love you guys....I really do!
songbird457
« Reply #969 on: January 15, 2004, 11:24:51 PM »

Amy,

I hear ya. I have been crying Clay tears the past few nights. Happy, hopeful tears for the most part. (hands Amy a tissue) - doh! now my box is empty! No more CLay downloads to night. My loving heart cannot take anymore of the man.

goodnight CLaygals.

ANd Houston, I love you. Don't ever forget that. I will fight so we can go see CLAy!

Ahh, help I'm gonna cry again! What is with me? Blame it on the PMS, blame it on the PMS. Oh the crappy part of being a woman..... Night all.
songbird457
« Reply #970 on: January 15, 2004, 11:26:39 PM »

aNd whle I am at it - might as well post one more time so I can be up to 800 now.
Sure is hard work and dedication to be a Claygirl.  8)

Good night for good. Mwah, to all of you!
tessie
« Reply #971 on: January 16, 2004, 12:51:23 AM »

I was at the Ryan Seacrest show today too.  I wanted to let the others tell their stories first.  I flew down with my son to see the show.  We managed to be inside.  Just let me be sure to let you know that if you have never seen Clay live, you should make every effort to do so!  He is the cutest thing you will ever see.

I will wait and let Outthere tell her story first and then fill in some details from the inside of the show.  Clay was great.  We had the best time.

Totally, I actually went around and asked people if any of them went by the name Totally but couldn't find you.  We were there very early. We were sitting on the left side of the studio.  My son is very easy to spot.  We were in the third row and he is on the asile in a black shirt with white writing.  I am next to him with the glasses.  

It was absolutely incredible and we had so much fun!
houstonclayfan
« Reply #972 on: January 16, 2004, 04:00:27 AM »

Good morning and thank you all for offering your hugs, hometowns, and private jets. I will make it to Clay someway, somehow.  Sigh

Outthere, we are all anxiously awaiting your story. Of course, I may have to borrow some more cyber tissues after I hear it .  I want to see Clay too  :(

Songbird, I love you too and congrats on the 800 posts
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

BLP
« Reply #973 on: January 16, 2004, 04:38:50 AM »

GOOD MORNING LADIES--

I WENT TO BED EARLY LAST NIGHT AND MISSED THIS DOWNLOAD.  WHAT PAGE IS IT ON?  I NEED TO SEE IT.

CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE OTHER 2 ACCOUNTS OF RYAN.  I AM SOOOOOO JEALOUS.  GLAD FOR YOU THOUGH.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Leveland
SuperFan

RALEIGH'S TRAINER

« Reply #974 on: January 16, 2004, 04:43:19 AM »

Good Morning Claygirls.  

I haven't stopped crying since yesterday.. I am still so upset.  I am still praying for a Miracle.. Houston.. we will get through this some how.

Sundancer {{Hugs}}  You light up our life everyday.. We are always here for you.

Perfect I hope you have a fun and safe trip.  

Totally I knew when you said someone was goint to the show with you it would be Amy... I can't wait to hear the rest.  You are so lucky..

Pamela I am going to Thank you in advance since I can't bring myself to watch the download yet.  I need more Kleenex.  

Philly I can't wait for the rest of your story.  But, did you forget I came to the Door looking for you too.  LOL

I am sorry I am being such a downer.. I really am happy for all of you.

My question is.. How come there are so many California and NC concerts and Texas gets only one, in a small venue..??? Life is not fair.

{{Group Hug}}

My Husband surprised me last night.  When I told him why I was crying he didn't blast me.  He said he was Sorry..I couldn't believe it.  He usually hates my OCD..

Love, Terry

A  Founding Member of Claygirls
A blessed Clay Fan
Life is one bumpy road, But all of my Claygirls make it a lot easier ride.
In memory of  CH Leveland Jedi Jewel (Dallas) the best Dog in the world.  9-19-1994 to 12-24-2007
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #975 on: January 16, 2004, 05:05:32 AM »

TGIF everybody!

Gwenn, the download is on page 62.  Let us know what you think.

I think we should start this day off with a new thread for all the stories about seeing Clay live.  Tessie was there too!!  

I'm off to unlock the doors now!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [49] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx