gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:42:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 348
Total: 348

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BLACK LEATHER PANTS...HELLO! PART XI  (Read 73337 times)
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2004, 10:13:46 PM »

I haven't posted a recipe yet! I've been thinking about meatloaf, but haven't decided! What do you think?

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
claysgirl
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2004, 10:24:48 PM »

WAAAAAA!!! I tried to change my avie and all I got was that it had to be a JPEG well they are JPEG's so I don't know that I'm doing wrong. ARHH!!
outthereforclay
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2004, 10:32:33 PM »

Hey anyone! I've been out tonight...went out with a couple of girlfriends to a place called "Rooster's Roadhouse"...you should be able to picture the place now.... Laughing:

anyway, some friends held a party to celebrate their first successful year of a new business. Two of them also play in a band so they were performing and everyone was dancing.

I danced for the first time in years...it was reassuring to know that even at my advanced years, I still got it, ladies, oh yeah.....

Outthere was out there shakin' her boo---TEH! It was fun to act young and sexy and uninhibited and...what am I saying? I do that pretty much all the time! Laughing:

Ding dang it! I missed the guest...oh, and aikenseeker...you'll lose that weight when you're ready to. When I reached the 40 pound loss mark, the leader of my Weight Watchers meeting asked me how I did it. I said, "Three things--coming to meetings each week, going to Jazzercize as often as I can (or doing ANY activity that's fun for you), and Clay Aiken!"

Then I told them how Clay has influenced my attitude and approach to obstacles in life, how I feel when I listen to his music and how I listen to it in the car, at home and that it especially helps me WANT to go for long walks (great exercise!) because I can wear my headphones and just be in a wonderful place wherever I am. Clay has helped me be a happier person and a ripple effect of that is that I'm kinder to others and more interested in "doing good" things in this time I have here.

Anyway, rest assured that you WILL lose the weight eventually IF you truly want to and decide to do it for the right reasons. What has worked best for me is to NOT focus so much on the food or a "diet", but to tackle other things---physical activity, a hobby (Clay? Laughing: ) that keeps you interested and involved---and then you find yourself beginning to look at food not as an activity, but as a fuel for your activities. The focus shifts from doing things in order to eat to eating so that you can do things.

So good luck, sweetie! And the guest is so right...your beauty is always inside and the right people in your life know that. We know that here, that's for sure! Wink:
claysgirl
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2004, 10:40:28 PM »

Well off to bed for me or I won't get up to go to work tomorrow. Pleasant Claydreams to you all. Nite Nite.
Leveland
SuperFan

RALEIGH'S TRAINER

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2004, 04:55:42 AM »

Good Morning My Claygirls.

I am so proud of all of you.. Everyone was very good last night. I sure missed being here with everyone.

Love the new Avatars.. ding dang it I want a moving one now too.

Guest thanks for all your kind words.  You are so right these girls are the best.  Hopefully I will be here someday when you visit.  We wish you would come around more often.  You always have wonderful things to say.

OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION.. BAVIGNA IS NOW BEEN APPOINTED AN OBEDIENCE DEPUTY, BY ORDER OF LEVELAND MISTRESS OF OBEDIENCE

Bavigna, here is your Stun Gun, Night Stick, Hand Cuffs, and keys to the Time Out Rooms.  Thanks for volunteering.  Please add your new title to your siggy.  

Well gotta go take care of the Dogs I will be back later. For more comments on the wonderful Eye Candy Last night.  

Love Terry

A  Founding Member of Claygirls
A blessed Clay Fan
Life is one bumpy road, But all of my Claygirls make it a lot easier ride.
In memory of  CH Leveland Jedi Jewel (Dallas) the best Dog in the world.  9-19-1994 to 12-24-2007
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2004, 06:15:02 AM »

And the guest is so right...your beauty is always inside and the right people in your life know that. We know that here, that's for sure!

Outthere,
Every now and then, you redeem yourself!  Wink:

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2004, 06:21:03 AM »

A quick hello from work!!

Don't forget to vote on TRL today! Wink:
Don't forget to vote for this website! Wink:

Love Ya

The "Prez"
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2004, 06:22:48 AM »

Good Morning Claygirls,

First, I would like to say, thank you to Leveland for the promotion.

OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION.. BAVIGNA IS NOW BEEN APPOINTED AN OBEDIENCE DEPUTY, BY ORDER OF LEVELAND MISTRESS OF OBEDIENCE

Bavigna, here is your Stun Gun, Night Stick, Hand Cuffs, and keys to the Time Out Rooms.

Second, Aikenseeker, I was thinking about our chat last night about Weight Watchers, and what also helped me is going to the meeting with someone I knew.  My mom and I went to the meeting together and that REALLY helped.

Third, ClaysMD, Thanks so much for the picture of Clay with the baby on pg 66 of BLPT X.  I did not thank you properly, yesterday.

My sister-in-law is coming over today with her one year old, so I need to baby proof the downstairs.  She will be here from 1-5, so hopefully I will be able to catch up with all of you after dinner.

I'll be checking in periodically, so you all better behave yourselves.  I wouldn't want to send someone to the Time Out Room on my very first day.

Leveland
SuperFan

RALEIGH'S TRAINER

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2004, 06:36:01 AM »

Bavigna you are more than welcome.  I can always use all the help I can get.  

Forgot earlier.. Anyone who wanted to post a recipe for the Measure of a Fan Cook Book Fundraiser please see my last post in the BAF Fundraiser sticky.  We have to send them one at a time to their site.  I wanted to send them as a group, but they have to have a release signed if they use your recipe.  Sorry if this causes any problems.  Please, put that you are from this site under your name on the recipe.  
Have a great Clayday..

Love Terry

A  Founding Member of Claygirls
A blessed Clay Fan
Life is one bumpy road, But all of my Claygirls make it a lot easier ride.
In memory of  CH Leveland Jedi Jewel (Dallas) the best Dog in the world.  9-19-1994 to 12-24-2007
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2004, 06:36:06 AM »

Guest,

I was rereading your post from yesterday,

Now (I know) I’m intruding… but I must say this

Please, please, NEVER feel like you are intruding.  You are ALWAYS welcome here.  So please feel free to stop by anytime, even if it's just for a quick hello!

aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2004, 07:49:44 AM »

I'm stopping by to play for a while before I have to clean. Today is my dad's birthday and after dinner mom and dad are coming over for birthday cake.

I also wanted to say thank you to everyone for the encouragement with my weight loss question last night. I appreciate all of the tips.

Outthere you are so right... I think that I have to change my focus from food to other things and I have to motivate myself to excersice. And you're soooooooooo right. Having Clay's music is definitiely an inspiration to walk. I actually bought myself a new CD player so I can walk and listen to MOAM. I'm planning on braving the cold this afternoon to go for a long walk.

I think it's amazing that you lost 40 pounds on weight watchers! Congratulations!!!

So today I'm starting fresh. :-) Positive thinking lots of activity...etc....

Oh and Bavigna, I think you're right about having someone to go with you to the meetings. I think part of my problem was that I was always doing weight watchers alone which made it harder for me. It was too easy to slip up and eat something not on the plan... or to just skip meetings all together. I think if you have a weight loss partner it makes it so much easier.

:-)

Okay now on to fun....it's time for my daily weird Clay dream update and guys last nights was a doozy if I do say so myself.

I was at some sort of American Idol Fan Event with my best friend who isn't an American Idol fan and we were waiting outside this restaurant to get inside.. it was like a dinner event and apparently we had been there before because everybody remembered us well we saw Clay and he walked in and smiled at us and I kept saying... I hope we get to sit at Clay's table and my friend kept elbowing me because there were table leaders assigned and ours was sitting right by us.

Then the scene changed and I was at this wedding and Clay was there and I had to change out of the dress from the fan event to my dress for the wedding and I needed help changing so Clay came into the locker room and unzipped my dress for me then turned around so I could change... so bizarre...

LOL

Sorry for the long post!

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
Jan
UltimateFan

sad
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2004, 07:56:53 AM »

went right to the new mansion
sprained right wrist
hard to type with left pinkie
hard to use mouse left handed
will miss my support group for awhile.

love ya all

hugs

jan
guardian of............ :x  :(  :(  :(  :(

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2004, 08:05:55 AM »

so sorry about your wrist....we'll miss you too....

Hope you feel better soon.

HUGS HUGS HUGS

AI Forum Moderator
outthereforclay
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2004, 08:15:03 AM »

Outthere,
Every now and then, you redeem yourself!

Sundancer, it was late...I was all worn out from shaking my booty...I...I...lost my focus for a moment....I'm so ashamed.... :oops:

it won't happen again.... 8)  Wink:
mackncsu
Enthusiastic

I love it!

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2004, 08:15:26 AM »

OH JAN!! We love you too! I hope you feel better soon!!

WE GOT SNOW IN RALEIGH!!!!  Laughing:

Love it!

Tacet Twin #2 (the brains)
Dont hate me because Clay knows I dont play
Player of Clays favorite instrument!
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2004, 08:17:21 AM »

Well I say we discuss...

Clay's hands.... giggle

AI Forum Moderator
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2004, 08:27:29 AM »

it won't happen again....

I'm sure....  Laughing:

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2004, 08:31:26 AM »

Quote from: outthereforclay
Clay has helped me be a happier person and a ripple effect of that is that I'm kinder to others and more interested in "doing good" things in this time I have here.
What has worked best for me is to NOT focus so much on the food or a "diet", but to tackle other things---physical activity, a hobby (Clay? Laughing: ) that keeps you interested and involved---and then you find yourself beginning to look at food not as an activity, but as a fuel for your activities. The focus shifts from doing things in order to eat to eating so that you can do things.

She's funny, she's smutty, and she's also SMART!  outthere, will you marry me?   Laughing:

Seriously Amy, you are so right.  Amen and Hallelujah!
We must be very careful because as much time as we (well, me) spend at this machine, we must remember to get up and go outside sometimes!  Breathe fresh air and move.   I'm doing yoga and trying to learn pilates.  
(Yoga - it ain't as easy as it looks.   :roll: )

Whatever you enjoy doing as far as moving, do it.  Walk, jog, dance, do yoga, aerobics, or...whatever, if you know what I mean.  Wink:  

We must be healthy Claygirls.  Hang in there aikenseeker, you can do it!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2004, 08:33:28 AM »

Snow in Raleigh....the highways are littered with vehicles in the ditches.
Yeah, we can't drive in snow, whattaboudit? :mrgreen:

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2004, 08:37:55 AM »

HEY CLAYGIRLS,

I'M DOING THIS ON THE SNEAKY AT WORK!!  

WELL AIKENSEEKER, YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT HAD A STRANGE DREAM LAST NIGHT! shock:

YOURS TRULY HAD ONE! shock:

HERE'S MY DREAM LOL shock:

I'M ATTENDING A CONCERT, BUT DON'T KNOW WHO IS GOING TO PERFORM ALL OF THE SUDDEN, KERMIT THE FROG COMES OUT AT STARTS SINGING" IT'S NOT EASY BEING GREEN"! shock:

AS KERMIT IS FINISHING HIS SONG I NOTICE THAT I'M ONLY WEARING  A BLACK LEATHER BRA AND CLAY PANTIES!! shock:  shock:  shock:

AND OF COURSE, THIS IS WHEN THE "ALARM" WAKES ME UP FOR WORK SO, I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS IS GOING END! shock:  shock:

DO WE HAVE ANY DREAM ANALYSIST IN OUR GROUP?? :?  :?  :?

LOVE YA

THE "PREZ"
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx