gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:22:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 407
Total: 407

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [49] Go Down Print
Author Topic: BLACK LEATHER PANTS...HELLO! PART IX  (Read 83889 times)
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #960 on: January 05, 2004, 12:06:08 PM »

Congratulations on making it to the 700 mark Sundancer!

Thanks, Moonshot! 700. This can't be good. I am spending way too much time here....   Wink:

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #961 on: January 05, 2004, 12:07:56 PM »

CONGRATS SUNDANCER YOU MADE THE "700" CLUB!!

YOU GO GIRLFRIEND!! Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:

OH! BY THE WAY HOW'S YOUR FRIEND EDDOING?? IS HE STILL HANGING IN THERE LOL shock:  :D (PRIVATE JOKE BETWEEN ME AND SUNDANCER Wink: )

LOVE YA

THE "PREZ"
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #962 on: January 05, 2004, 12:11:06 PM »

My friend, Ed?? I've never even met the guy! I thought he was your friend!  Laughing:

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #963 on: January 05, 2004, 12:19:38 PM »

HMMM, SUNDANCER, THAT'S FUNNY THE LAST TIME I TALK TO HIM, HE SAID. "Y'ALL TELL MY FRIEND SUNDANCER "HI" :?  :?  :?  :?

DO YOU THINK THERE'S ANOTHER "SUNDANCER ON THIS PLANET?? shock:  :?  :?  :?
cjrmax
« Reply #964 on: January 05, 2004, 12:23:46 PM »

Just in case of the unthinkable and the Eagles win, I want to be able to "eat crow" graciously.

Get those teeth sharpened and prepare for a hearty meal, my Wisconsin friends!  Wink:

Hey Philly - I know "ED" too, remember?  And I hear tell he justs loves Sundancer!!
Leveland
SuperFan

RALEIGH'S TRAINER

« Reply #965 on: January 05, 2004, 12:24:44 PM »

Thanks Girls.  I have been gone a day and a half, and not one of you noticed. :(   After all the package talk yesterday.  I am heavy breathing and can't get off the floor due to all the Good work from Moonshot and ClayMD.

I am car less ladies.  My Van decided to die on us at Walmart Sat. night.  It is still there.  We tried to get it started, by jumping it.  But we think it may be the starter or something electical.  I am so pissed.    So my Boss has been draging me back and forth from work.  No I gotta find a ride home.. or stay here at the office all night and talk with ya'll.  Very tempting, but there is no where to sleep.  

Here I thought 2004 was going to be better.  I went all day yesterday with no Clay Fix.  No wonder I am in a Bad mood.  

But I will let everyone out of the Time Out Rooms is you promise to be good for at least an hour.  Love Terry

You are all forgiven......

A  Founding Member of Claygirls
A blessed Clay Fan
Life is one bumpy road, But all of my Claygirls make it a lot easier ride.
In memory of  CH Leveland Jedi Jewel (Dallas) the best Dog in the world.  9-19-1994 to 12-24-2007
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #966 on: January 05, 2004, 12:25:47 PM »

DO YOU THINK THERE'S ANOTHER "SUNDANCER ON THIS PLANET??

For the sake of the planet, I hope not!

Well, I'm glad he had something nice to say about me.  :D
(I had to re-write this 3 times, Philly! Everything else probably would have gotten me sent to Time Out.)

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #967 on: January 05, 2004, 12:26:57 PM »

cjrmax,
I blush!  :oops:

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #968 on: January 05, 2004, 12:30:05 PM »

Thanks Girls. I have been gone a day and a half, and not one of you noticed.

I noticed, Terry. I was wondering where you were--just didn't say anything. Sorry.

Sorry about your van, too. This year will be better--you're getting all the bad stuff out of the way at the beginning. After this, smooth sailing!  :D

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #969 on: January 05, 2004, 12:32:32 PM »

Pamela, are you locking us up now?  :D

Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #970 on: January 05, 2004, 12:34:42 PM »

LOVELAND

I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO HAVE A DAY WITH NO CLAY.
SUNDAYS ARE NOT GOOD FOR ME AS I AM HOME WITH AN ANTI CLAY PERSON.

WELL, IN CASE YOU NEED TO KNOW. IN MY LAST POST ABOUT 7 PAGES AGO I MENTIONED THAT MY OTHER HALF WAS COMING TO THE STUDIO AND HAD NOT SEEN ALL OF THE POSTERS, BLOW UPS (HMMMM). CALENDARS, ETC, ETC, PLUS THE CD,S PLAYING OUR CLAY,S MUSIC.

SURPRISE , SURPRISE, HE JUST WALKED RIGHT ON BY AND DID NOT MAKE ANY BAD COMMENTS, JUST A LOUD SILENCE. HE DID HIS THING AND JUST LEFT SO NOW I AM FREE AT LAST !!!!!

NOW HAVE TO GO CATCH UP ON THE POSTS. HOPE YOU GALS HAVE BEEN BEHAVING YOURSELFS AND NOT SENDING ANY PROVACATIVE SIGNALS!!!

PS. I DID NOTICE THAT THE MAGAZINE STAND IN THE BATHROOM WITH ALL OF CLAY,S COVER SHOTS AND ARTICLES WAS REARRANGED. COULD HE BE A SECRET CLOSET CLAY FAN???????

LUV
JAN
GUARDIAN OF CLAY,S BLUE JEANS

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #971 on: January 05, 2004, 12:34:50 PM »

UM TERRY, I WAS WONDERING WHERE YOU TODAY! I SHOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING.  I AM SORRY ABOUT YOUR VAN.  HEY MAYBE YOUR HUBBY WILL LET YOU GO ON AND PLAY WITH US! :D

LOVE YA BABE

(((((HUGS TO TERRY))))))))

*******THE EMPEROR IS LOOKING FOR A SPARE CAR FOR TERRY, GIVES HER A RED ROSE FOR NOW!************
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #972 on: January 05, 2004, 12:34:51 PM »

Hello Claygirls!  
I see you are all being brats today.  I would expect no less.   Wink:

Since I had to return to work today, which is cramping my style in a HUGE way, I have been remiss in my hosting duties.  

And, since we are quickly approaching 1000 posts in this amazing thread, I have started you another mansion...Number X!  

I think we should shroud the windows in black in mourning of the dearth of Clay so far this month.  There is a new TV appearance scheduled, check the CLAY TV thread for that.  It's on the NOGGIN channel.  That's right ladies (?) the NOGGIN channel.  I know you can take that and run with it.  :mrgreen:

And with that, I'm back to the prison...I mean work!  See ya later!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [49] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx