gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:47:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 361
Total: 361

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 [45] Go Down Print
Author Topic: BLACK LEATHER PANTS...HELLO! PART VIII  (Read 73489 times)
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #880 on: January 01, 2004, 08:42:05 PM »

Well, ladies, I should be going now. Have a fun rest-of-the-evening! I'll look for y'all tomorrow.  :D

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
hnl97
SuperFan

Clay's Georgia Peach

« Reply #881 on: January 01, 2004, 08:42:53 PM »

This can't be a good thing.

Uh-oh, and why not?? Great minds think alike, you know. Did you see what I was talking about -- the extra I added about not going there? LOL

"Baby, you don't know what it's like, oh, no, you don't know what it's like -- to love someobody, to love somebody, the way I love you........"
hnl97
SuperFan

Clay's Georgia Peach

« Reply #882 on: January 01, 2004, 08:44:13 PM »

Ok, ladies, good night, and sweet Clay dreams!

"Baby, you don't know what it's like, oh, no, you don't know what it's like -- to love someobody, to love somebody, the way I love you........"
Claytime
« Reply #883 on: January 01, 2004, 08:45:23 PM »

Sweet Claydreams, Philly & Sundancer! :)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #884 on: January 01, 2004, 08:59:37 PM »

Quote from: hnl97
We do have lots of comedians, don't we sundancer? I love it, though, ya'll make me laugh and keep me in a good mood.

hnl97, I'm usually kind of serious.  But I have resolved to be less so in the New Year.  
(At least in this thread...)
So, beware!

:mrgreen:

Sweet dreams everyone.  I'm starting a new thread for you to use tomorrow.  Just think...if we all got paid by the word we'd be rich enough to rent a Winnebago and follow Clay all over the country on his solo tour.  We'd be what...Clayheads?  Aikenheads?  (haha!)  Or would we just be wacky?  Yeah, that's it.   Wink:
hnl97
SuperFan

Clay's Georgia Peach

« Reply #885 on: January 01, 2004, 09:07:31 PM »

We'd be what...Clayheads? Aikenheads? (haha!) Or would we just be wacky? Yeah, that's it.

Oh, my, Pamela, that could be a thread of it's own...gosh I'm being bad tonight!

liney23
« Reply #886 on: January 01, 2004, 09:39:45 PM »

Ok, I know everyone is in bed, except a few west coasters, but I have to get in here.

The AI Tour show was awesome.  Got to see the clutch/hip shake on stage!!  Fantastic!!!  I loved seeing him get so emotional in Raleigh; his mom, too.  That was sooo touching.  I loved that everyone saw how he used his free time, not to party, but to help disabled kids.  I loved seeing how mad Clay got when his mic didn't work.  He was upset that people didn't hear his song, not for himself, but for them.  I wonder if he remembered the camera was on him or if he didn't care.  Loved the show.....

HOWEVER......... I am seriously depressed.  I thought I would be smart and put this one hour show between the beginning of the Disney parade and the end.  Well, for some reason the tape recorded slow and taped over the end of the Disney Parade.  I JUST LOST CLAY!!!!!!  I loved that part the best, too.  

I know....  download, but I can't download with any computer I have access to.  So, I'm basically screwed.  I am so depressed!

I am going to have to think of something.  This is just not tolerable!!!   Maybe if I offer to pay for it, my daughter will get her computer fixed.  She has the best one of the bunch, but when she downloads, you just get the sound, not the video.  I am a resourseful Claygirl, I will think of something.

Well, I think I'll go back and rewatch the tape that wiped out Clay.  I want to hate it, but I just can't since it is Clay too.  It has the clutch/hip action, so I just can't hate it, as much as I will growl at it......

See you tomorrow in our new Number Nine!!!
LJB
« Reply #887 on: January 01, 2004, 09:52:30 PM »

Pamela wrote:

..Clayheads? Aikenheads?

What did you say you wanted to do to Clay?
songbird457
« Reply #888 on: January 01, 2004, 10:11:42 PM »

Auld Lang Syne (kinda)

Should Clay's appearance
never be forgot
and always brought to mind
For Clay's appearance on tv
is just one of a kind

For Clay Aiken is number one
Clay is the best of all
I wish you all a happy year
while we watch him drop the ball!!

Raleigh growls at Songbird (she did not like that song)

Ok Raleigh, you want a song too. While I am here, ok:

For She's an adorable puppy
for she's an adorable puppy
for she's an adorable puppy -
Which nobody can deny

*These were from the Claygirl Jr. thread - sorry to come aboard so late but just wanted to share my New year song w/you all. I have to work tomorrow and was not at my computer much today - still catching up on reading and all.
Moonshot, thank you for the 2003 Clay Montage of sorts - in pictures! Beautiful.

I shall return girls! Happy 2004.
Claytime
« Reply #889 on: January 01, 2004, 10:16:15 PM »

Songbird457- As always, I love your song! :D   Happy New Year!  8)
hnl97
SuperFan

Clay's Georgia Peach

« Reply #890 on: January 01, 2004, 10:19:18 PM »

songbird, you are the best! Thanks for the songs!

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 [45] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx