gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:15:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 306
Total: 306

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] Go Down Print
Author Topic: BLACK LEATHER PANTS...HELLO! PART V  (Read 55237 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #520 on: December 17, 2003, 08:43:49 PM »

Hey Claygirls, what's happening?  Another 'mysterious' guest tonight?
Dang, this place is like a mysterious guest magnet.

Hello Guest, and welcome.  Have your questions been answered sufficiently?  
Have our Claygirl members satisfied your curiousity?  
Is there anything else you'd like to know?  

Just say the word.  I'm here to serve.

:mrgreen:
mackncsu
Enthusiastic

I love it!

« Reply #521 on: December 17, 2003, 08:46:36 PM »

Man I missed the mysterious guest again!!! :x

Tacet Twin #2 (the brains)
Dont hate me because Clay knows I dont play
Player of Clays favorite instrument!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #522 on: December 17, 2003, 08:48:57 PM »

Hey Mackenzie, we missed you!  Hope all is well.
mackncsu
Enthusiastic

I love it!

« Reply #523 on: December 17, 2003, 08:52:23 PM »

All's great here! I had to do some christmas shopping for my parents b/ce my brother's and I are fulling up some stockings for them for christmas. My older brother is 29, i'm 20, and my younger brother is 15 and we still get stockings and Santa Claus so, we decided it was time to fill some stockings for them! Of course, me being the girl, I have to do all the work!!   :roll: It's worth it though!
 PHILLY has a job for me at the game on Monday so, i've gotta fulfill that!!! Lemme know where you'll be at Pamela!

Anonymous
« Reply #524 on: December 17, 2003, 09:00:32 PM »

No Philly, I'm not a reporter.   (What I wrote & what you've all said will only be seen here.)

When I first posted, I was admittedly curious about this thread, but I did not expect or anticipate defensive responses.  I intended NO harm!  Honestly.

I wasn't playing around, nor was I questioning ANY Claygirls's caring nature.  

This is a wonderful website & it is a credit (in so many ways) to both it's forum manager & moderators.  The info here is very extensive & I realize that takes ALLOT of hard work.  Everyone's support here is amazing.

Personally, I was just being myself & asking questions that I thought were significant.  Things I didn't fully understand.

But I'm not 'family' here & you all are.  Perhaps that's why I heard (some) defensiveness in the posts, but I Truly appreciated your responses & what I've learned.

Before I say goodnight, I'll share one thought.

Clay's friends & family DO check out fan sites.  It's human nature/ natural curiousity.  
And Clay's more of a 'talker', not a lurker.   Wink:
outthereforclay
« Reply #525 on: December 17, 2003, 09:00:56 PM »

Oooh, Mack, you're a Claymaniac, too! Wink:

We're the bomb! :P
songbird457
« Reply #526 on: December 17, 2003, 09:01:01 PM »

Hey girls - I am back from my "sabbatical" - lol. Well not really, but I took a break for awhile too - the holidays sure can keep a Claygirl busy. I logged on today and even though I hae been keeping up in my reading - I think there were at least 10 pages today to look through.

I've missed you girls so much! How is everyone doing? lol

Moonshot - YES OH YES it is me who loves the white pants - thank you so much for all the wonderful pictures. thank you fore remembering that it is me who just loved the white pants.  :D

My computer is still kinda slow too, so I can't write as much as I'd like - grr. Still recouping from my computer virus - grr  Twisted:

I feel like I have missed so much. Guest, will you be returning again? I can second to what everyone said about Clay, and if you look at other threads within this forum you will see that we simply adore everything about Clay Aiken. I was first taken by his voice - his looks kinda grew on me. I think we all agree that it is the whole PACKAGE that we love about him (voice, personality, come hither stares *giggles*), etc. We could go on and on about him, but I think you know what we are talking about.

Girls, I have been keeping up on my reading here though. i must have my BLPT every day. This weekend is actually surprisingly slow for me compared to other past events. Maybe I can squeeze in another carol or two before next week.

What an energizing past few days thougoh for us - the news about TBAF, the anticipated single (oh I am dying to hear Solitaire), and of course the bunches of pictures I can collect here daily. Whatever would I do without my fellow Claygirls.

I didn't leave you guys - I am back. Just needed a break  - but it was so HARD to do. As I read tonight thuogh I knew I had to COME  back. Look at me - gone a few days and I post a few innuendos  Wink:  Outthere, Philly, Misha, Sundancer, Leveland, Moonshot, Perfect (hey congrats on your finals - my brother got his grades today and he was relieved!) - and everyone else I forgot = I missed you guys tons!!!

Oh and Bavigna - I heard The First Noel today too! It was prob the same time since you are in Canton and I'm in Ferndale.  :D

Oh just to comment - Philly, you will be proud - tonight at our youth group, we packed 400 lunches to take to homeless people at another area church. We have about 60 kids in our youth group and we formed an asembly line and packed capri suns, apples, cookies, and a couple other items (sandwiches will be made tomorrow) - for those who are less fortunate this holiday season. I did my good deed for the day! Clay would be happy and very supportive!!

Well I hope everyone hasn't alraedy gone to bed - I know it is late. I promise I won't be gone for awhile. I just hope I can keep up with you all.

Sweet Clay dreams - and only........... 7 more days until Christmas (6 more shopping days girls - are we ready??)
songbird457
« Reply #527 on: December 17, 2003, 09:04:22 PM »

Oh one more comment - give me a few more days and I think I shall be a Claymaniac too!!  :D
mackncsu
Enthusiastic

I love it!

« Reply #528 on: December 17, 2003, 09:04:53 PM »

I sure am Outthere! I love Clay in every way! 5 DAYS TIL CLAY AT THE CANES GAMEEE!! SOOOOOOOOO EXCITEDD!  Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:

mackncsu
Enthusiastic

I love it!

« Reply #529 on: December 17, 2003, 09:05:49 PM »

I was looking at my posts number...and it started to go down. I was at 525 and now i'm not...interesting! lol

outthereforclay
« Reply #530 on: December 17, 2003, 09:13:20 PM »

So, mack and songbird, what do YOU think of the Guest tonight? DO you think it's someone close to Clay?
songbird457
« Reply #531 on: December 17, 2003, 09:19:36 PM »

Outthere - I was just wondering that - if it is someone who actually knows Clay.

I'm leaning more toward no. They did say that clay's friends and family do read forums - but we all know that too. And we have defended ourselves time and again at how we mean no harm.

Guest - I respect your comments and I know you meant no harm by them. Personally if I were to walk into this thread right now as a newer person, I'd be quite intimidated lol. I know you said you have posted before so Im not sure how much you have read. We just have very wild imaginations - but deep down it all comes down to love and respect for Clay. We just show it differently - because we are all individuals. I'm still more wholesome than lecherous I'd say, but I've grown to love this thread as much as I "love" Clay. But enough soap box talk - do visit us again guest and when you feel ready, identify yourself. We are in this together!  :)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #532 on: December 17, 2003, 09:35:57 PM »

I just love all y'all (<<--southern plural) so much right now, I can't even tell you.  
And I hope you know why.  

I also hope our guest understands our tilt toward defensiveness.  We stand firm in our convictions!  Guests are always welcome here, and yes I do respect the anonymity of the Internet.  If I knew, I wouldn't tell.  That would be up to the guest.  And I know you would respect that.  

{{group hug}}

And I have to start us a new thread soon as well.  Tomorrow look for BLP Part 6.  

And with that, I wish you all the sweetest dreams.  :mrgreen:
mackncsu
Enthusiastic

I love it!

« Reply #533 on: December 17, 2003, 10:16:36 PM »

Outthere,
I agree with what songbird said. I'm leaning toward no on the whole...close to Clay thing. Who knows though? It could be the emperor himself!!  Laughing: Wouldn't that just be lovely? I respect what our "Guest" said and hope that he/she will come back to our thread! New people always add different ideas to our discussions. The whole thread was just an idea at one time! And Pamela you're right when you said we all stand firm in our convictions! We sure love our Clay! AND WE LOVE YOU TOOOO!!! You're the best ever!!! {{Giant Hugs to Pamela!!!}}

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx