gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:08:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 353
Total: 353

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BLACK LEATHER PANTS...HELLO! PART V  (Read 55238 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2003, 07:47:10 AM »

Quote from: perfectmatch
yeh girl MACK u'll do great my finals are the next day so we'll be in this together!

perfectmatch you go girl!  Good luck to you as well on your finals.  

*puts on teacher hat*  I want you girls to study hard and do well.  It would make Clay (and all of us) very proud to know he has such smart Claygirls.
*takes off teacher hat*

:)
mackncsu
Enthusiastic

I love it!

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2003, 07:51:35 AM »

hahaha We had to write two essays and I knew both of them!!! Now I'm done!!!!!!! hehehe I'm so siked b/c I'm a semester ahead and ready to get my degree. I don't know why though, because graduate school will follow close behind my undergrad! lol Thanks for all the support guys. Y'all mean so much!!!!  Laughing:

Tacet Twin #2 (the brains)
Dont hate me because Clay knows I dont play
Player of Clays favorite instrument!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2003, 07:51:36 AM »

Quote from: Moonshot
~~~~~banging head on table repeatedly while sobbing~~~~~lifts head and looks up towards heaven~~~~~~while still sobbing yells "WHY? WHY DIDN'T I SKIP WORK AND CAR PAYMENT TO SEE THE SEXY MAN? WHY?~~~~returns to repeatedly banging head on table while sobbing~~~~

*Pamela hugs Moonshot*

These are the lessons we learn as we stumble through life.  What doesn't kill us will make us stronger, and what concerts we miss will only make us more determined to get front row seats at the next one.

It looks like the 'solo tour' won't exactly be a solo.  Perhaps Clay will tour with Kelly Clarkson.  I thought it would be fun if Ernie Halter (Clay's back up singer) opens for them.  I honestly don't know that much about Kelly, but then I would go for front row tickets even if Simon and Triumph the Rubber Insult Dog Puppet opened for Clay, so hey.

Have a great day Claygirls!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2003, 07:55:41 AM »

awwwwwwwwwwwww!

Picture from Y100miami.com.
I love to see happy on the radio Clay!  He looks faboo to me!
outthereforclay
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2003, 07:58:35 AM »

Sundancer,

wholesome is as wholesome does.....but I'm still trying to get over this other quote from perfect on the first page of our new thread...(you might not be aware that I used to be a high school English teacher shock: )..

I gotta see all these new Miami things OUTTHERE sucks for us cause we are on all late n everyone is gone.

Now, let's analyze this, shall we? :?

1.Obviously, perfect wants to to see some things...yes, that's clear
2.And obviously those things are in the city of Miami..yes, I believe we can safely agree on that since the word "Miami" DOES appear in the sentence...
But this is where the diagramming of this sentence becomes a bit...uh..."ambiguous" :oops:  Twisted:
3. Outthere is active? in this sentence... 8)
4. The TYPE of action that outthere is involved in is, I believe, of the sucking variety.... :o
5. Outthere is performing this activity for others, in this case "us" (which I believe is referring to Claygirls) :D
6. Ostensibly, the object of this activity is "all these new Miami things"... Twisted: (I really don't have to explain what "things" were in Miami last night, do I? 8) )

WAIT! 8) NOW I see! Wink:  Poor perfect, in her haste to type the post while in the midst of exam cramming, just left out some punctuation!!! Well, that puts a whole new SLANT to this sentence, doesn't it? Perfect, my dear, if I may....

gotta see all these new Miami things,OUTTHERE, [it] sucks for us cause we are on all late n everyone is gone.

Yes, perfect, I agree, sometimes it does "suck" for us here on the West Coast.  I must say, though, this is the first time I prefer a sentence with missing punctuation! Wink:  :oops:  8)

GOOD LUCK, PERFECT AND MACK! :D
mackncsu
Enthusiastic

I love it!

« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2003, 08:13:09 AM »

hahaha thanks all!

Tacet Twin #2 (the brains)
Dont hate me because Clay knows I dont play
Player of Clays favorite instrument!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2003, 08:16:12 AM »

Outthere,

Loved the lesson in sentence s'ucture.  Wink:

I wish I had something to add. But, being only a former dancer and television director, all I know about are splits, bends, and kicking my legs over my head, and zoom lenses, wide shots, and slow fades to black.

<sigh>

8)

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
outthereforclay
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2003, 08:22:12 AM »

Sundancer, I think the correct phrase is "sintence s'ucture" :o

although I don't happen to think it's a sin.... 8)  :o
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2003, 09:00:21 AM »

DID SOMEONE MENTION ABOUT SIN?

WELL, HEY SINCE I AM A CATHOLIC, I COULD TELL YOU ALL ABOUT THE "INS" AND "OUTS" OF THE CATHOLIC CONFESSIONAL! ( OH BY THE WAY, LUST IS A SIN!! IT'S A "BIG" ONE!! AIN'T IT GRAND!! LOL shock:  shock:  shock: )

THE PREZ
ClaysMD
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2003, 09:18:14 AM »

I tell ya, it's a full time job just keeping up with all of OMC appearances and interviews.  I just got done watching the downloads from the Atlanta concert (my face is hurting from smiling so much) and the whole time I'm scared that he's gonna get his BIG ole feet tangled up in all the crap people have flung on the stage.  Can't wait to see him in concert...but only after he's had a nice long rest.

Outthere-you sure do know your way around a sentence!  Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:

My meditation for the day will feature Clay and I on vacation, preferably somewhere tropical, where I have spent quite A LOT OF TIME slathering him with suncreen so his delicate skin does not burn...and we are a safe distance from blue Carribean water so that you can see it but he does not feel the pressure to actually swim in it.   Laughing:   And because it DOES take several weeks to recover from bronchitis, I think we may be there for a while...

I'm going to have a GOOD day!
liney23
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2003, 09:19:37 AM »

I am NOT a Dolphins fan, I am a football fan.  (tho I did like them when Marino was QB)  I just love a good game.  Once the game starts, I sometimes pick someone to root for, but I don't care usually, I just love watching good plays of any kind.  

When Kurt Warner was hot, I was a Rams fan, cause I loved watching that man throw those amazing passes.  

Now, I just dream of Clay throwing some amazing passes.
cjrmax
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2003, 09:33:29 AM »

Now, I just dream of Clay throwing some amazing passes.

And I bet the passes Clay is throwing don't necessarily involve a football, do they???????  Twisted:

I cannot believe we have reached Part V of the BLPT!!! It surely has taken on a life of its own!  I just wish I could keep up with outthere and some of you other terribly witty, lecherous, lustful people!  I'm at work now getting totally distracted by it all!  This is why I never get any work done!  :D
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2003, 09:34:53 AM »

HEY LINEY23

OH! BOY! I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE THE "EMPEROR OF THE BLACK LEATHERPANTS" PASS OR TWO!!  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

AND I BET HE BE A GREAT "TIGHT END" :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

STOP LOOKING ME LIKE THAT!! shock:  shock:  shock: I'M TALKING FOOTBALL LOL Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:

THE PREZ
liney23
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2003, 10:16:01 AM »

Just call me Liney.  The 23 is just my favorite number (not my age, unfortuately).

Thinking of Clay throwing a pass at the Claygirls!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a way to start a Monday am.  I caught every pass my grandson threw last weekend, sooooooooo  I'm pyched up for this!

Outthere, wow, I am impressed.  I had no idea what Perfect meant by that sentence.  Not only are you lecherous and witty as heck, but smart, too!  I'm proud to live in the same part of the country as you!!!!!

MD, maybe you should talk to the PREZ about adding a tanning room to the Claygirl Mansion.  Or, a hologram like on Voyageur!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2003, 10:22:23 AM »

HEY LINNEY

I WILL TAKE THAT SUGGESTION UNDER ADVISEMENT, IT MIGHT BE DIFFICULT, BECAUSE THE "EMPEROR" GETS PINK VERY QUICKLY Wink:  Wink:  Wink:  Wink:

THE PREZ
liney23
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2003, 11:33:57 AM »

PRECISELY the point!!!!!!!!!

Think of how often we would have to slather tanning lotion over his royalness!!!!!!!!!!!
perfectmatch
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2003, 11:49:11 AM »

First off!

**Pamela Thanx so much for the encouragement you all have been such a help I mean from helping with my english paper to being my back up at such a hard time, Clay inspires me too, but God has sent me you beautiful angels to guide me I just know it! Wink:

Yes, perfect, I agree, sometimes it does "suck" for us here on the West Coast. I must say, though, this is the first time I prefer a sentence with missing punctuation!    

OUTTHERE you are too much! I guess I'll slow down from now on to make sure your lil lecherous minds don't wander, but now that you mention it mine kinda wandered after that explaination hehe. I'll choose my words wisely.

MACK! you did it awsome girl! I just have tomorrow and wednesday 3 finals eeeks! I have to write a paper today n tomorrow n study for a hist. exam today. I am waaaayy in over my head. I know nobody does super their first semester of college I mean my brainiac math teacher in high school got a 1.7 in her first year, but I was hoping at least fora 2.0 no academic probation. so cheer me on hehe and Im so proud of you again and I know if Clay is out there right now reading this that he is just as proud if not more!
outthereforclay
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2003, 11:56:16 AM »

ooh, so MUCH to work with  while I was at Jazzercize, etc. Let's see...

AND I BET HE BE A GREAT "TIGHT END"

This, of course, begs for attention (in more ways than one, dearies 8) ); however, it's way too obvious so I'll let it be... Laughing:

I would suspect, though, for CLay to receive numerous penalties for "backfield in motion" Wink:

THE "EMPEROR" GETS PINK VERY QUICKLY    

need I comment? :oops:  8)

I.....THINK....NOT! Twisted:
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2003, 12:00:54 PM »

OH! AMY!!

THANK YOU!! MY COMMENTS WERE BEGGING FOR SOME "PITHY" COMMENTARY!!  I WAS JUST SITTING, WAITING, AND WATCHING!! 8)  8)  8)

AMY, I THINK YOU NEED TO TEACH A CLASS IN "LECHERY" 101!! :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

WHAT DO YOU THINK????? :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  

THE PREZ
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2003, 12:08:07 PM »

MY COMMENTS WERE BEGGING FOR SOME "PITHY" COMMENTARY!!

Hey Philly!

I thought I was your pithy favorite!  Wink:

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx