gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:35:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 444
Total: 444

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The future of Claymaniacs.com  (Read 136334 times)
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2010, 08:04:38 PM »

Clapping Clapping For everyone saving things. I have  to attend a continuing education class tomorrow, so I won't be on site at all until tomorrow afternoon - hope the site is still up then. If so, I will get back to the ANN.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2010, 08:21:17 PM »

Hi folks...if anyone knows how to save an avi...sos ...sos...Moonshot?  whoever can help me...I'll be in your debt...hugs...(I didn't see any code on my profile screen to copy...eek)

Just right click on the image and save it as you would anything else.  bigsmile

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Fountaindawg
Claynewbie

« Reply #82 on: March 16, 2010, 08:29:55 PM »

Photo gallery Update:

Finished Galleries:
Touched by a Fan > Wallpapers & Blends
Touched by a Fan > Drawing Clay
Concerts > Others - Wango Tango, Zootopia, Etc
Concerts > AI2 Tour
Concerts > Independent Tour
Concerts > Solo Tour/NAT

Next up: Joyful Noise
But first I need to make some joyful snoring noise since it's 1:30 AM here! See ya tomorrow!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #83 on: March 16, 2010, 09:22:36 PM »

I have just saved the majority of the Independence Tour Archive. The biggest thread was the fan concert reviews- that alone was 313 pages in word. I did not save the posts that said "good review" or "I agree". But I have it saved and I will import it to my hard drive tomorrow.

I will do all the tours, but I can only work at night and this took me over 5 hours. I hope the site can be held until then.

Next is the solo tour.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #84 on: March 16, 2010, 11:19:05 PM »

FINISHED
BLP 1st Anniversary

2am, heading to bed and will get on the others in the am

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #85 on: March 17, 2010, 04:39:26 AM »

AS I AM GETTING READY FOR THE SURGERY, I STOPPED HERE TO THANK ALL THOSE WORKING SO HARD.  THIS IS A VERY SPECIAL GROUP OF PEOPLE.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #86 on: March 17, 2010, 05:25:13 AM »

MICHELLE, I am not a computer brain so don't know the answer to this but have been wondering about it.  Perhaps you could answer the question for me.  If we have already been hacked into and the site is running smoothly, why do we have to destroy it.  Seems like the damage has already been done, what else could possibly happen now???

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #87 on: March 17, 2010, 07:10:29 AM »

MICHELLE, I am not a computer brain so don't know the answer to this but have been wondering about it.  Perhaps you could answer the question for me.  If we have already been hacked into and the site is running smoothly, why do we have to destroy it.  Seems like the damage has already been done, what else could possibly happen now???

Because our site was hacked by a terrorist group who used it to phish (falsely gain username, password, account information) for paypal, possibly to use it to fund their terrorism projects. Once we were hacked by them red flags went up with many internet providers, websites, etc. They blocked access to our site for their users --this means people cannot access our site. Our site is running smoothly because the hackers didn't do anything to the public side of our site, only used our resources and information to illegally gain information from others.

We do not want to be associated with any terrorist organization and we don't want access to our site to be blocked. We have to move to different servers and a different format to break this chain.

Hacking does not always cause chaos that is visible.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
LOVE CLAY
Claymation

« Reply #88 on: March 17, 2010, 07:29:47 AM »

MICHELLE(MOONSHOT)
Would you give me the address you gave to send money in to keep website going. I was in New Jersey and did not send any yet. I want it to go through you.

Thanks Michelle

Rosemary
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #89 on: March 17, 2010, 07:39:08 AM »

MICHELLE(MOONSHOT)
Would you give me the address you gave to send money in to keep website going. I was in New Jersey and did not send any yet. I want it to go through you.

Thanks Michelle

Rosemary

Thank you Rosemary!

Make check payable to Michelle Walker

PO Box 91404
Raleigh, NC 27675

clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2010, 07:54:58 AM »

Moonshot...thanks again to you, Michael and everyone working so hard to reestablish this site elsewhere.  I've been busy saving the current CM thread to Word.  If you have time to respond...I was curious how we move a saved Word file back to the new site.

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2010, 09:05:10 AM »

Moonshot...thanks again to you, Michael and everyone working so hard to reestablish this site elsewhere.  I've been busy saving the current CM thread to Word.  If you have time to respond...I was curious how we move a saved Word file back to the new site.

Unfortunately there isn't anyway to import it. Each person will have to create the thread and then one by one create a reply and copy paste the person's post into the reply. You'll also have to put the person's name and date they posted it before the post.

Fountaindawg
Claynewbie

« Reply #92 on: March 17, 2010, 09:19:44 AM »

Photo Gallery Update:

Finished Galleries:
Touched by a Fan > Wallpapers & Blends & Drawing Clay (Gallery Complete)

Concerts > Others - Wango Tango, Zootopia, Etc
Concerts > AI2 Tour
Concerts > Independent Tour
Concerts > Solo Tour/NAT
Concerts > Joyful Noise 2004

Next up: The remaining tour galleries almost all have over 1000 photos in each. Since I probably have most, if not all, of those in my own files, I'll switch to the smaller Galleries & grab them first. They are more likely to have unique items.
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #93 on: March 17, 2010, 09:57:43 AM »

MICHELLE, thanks so much for answering my question so I could understand what is going on.  Others have mentioned this to me also so thought I would just try and find out. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #94 on: March 17, 2010, 10:15:27 AM »

MICHELLE, MICHAEL and each and every one of you who is working so diligently to attempt to salvage pages from our soon-to-be defunct website.....A big thank you !!!  Big Hug!   I wish I could help out, but when it comes to huge projects like this, I'm afraid I wouldn't be of much help.    I have certain talents, but major computer issues like this are waaaayyyy out of my league.  So I will defer to those more gifted in this area.   Laughing Not Worthy

Just so you know, I truly appreciate all that you are doing!   That being said, for me it will always be the true, good and lasting friendships that I have made with many of you here on Claymaniacs that have made this website so special to me.  The rest of the "keepsakes" will simply be icing on the cake!   

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #95 on: March 17, 2010, 11:15:51 AM »

I AM STILL TRYING TO CLOSE MY PAYPAL  CAN'T DO IT UNTIL MARCH 27 FOR SOME REASON. I HOPE THEY CANNOT GAIN ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT. SHOULD I BE WORRIED.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2010, 11:19:46 AM »

I AM STILL TRYING TO CLOSE MY PAYPAL  CAN'T DO IT UNTIL MARCH 27 FOR SOME REASON. I HOPE THEY CANNOT GAIN ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT. SHOULD I BE WORRIED.

GLORY, I don't think so.  I certainly haven't changed my PayPal password and I have no intention of closing my account.  As others have already said, PayPal is a very, very secure method of payment.  Please don't worry;  however, I think it would be a good idea to check your accounts every day! 

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #97 on: March 17, 2010, 11:20:57 AM »

I edited my previous post, just FYI.  I should definitely proofread before I hit the  "Post" button!   

suereu
Claynewbie

« Reply #98 on: March 17, 2010, 11:31:17 AM »

Okay, I'm a follower not a leader and readily admit it.  Can someone just push me toward a thread that needs to be archived?  *waves to everyone*
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #99 on: March 17, 2010, 11:36:56 AM »

THEA I CHECK MY BANK ACCOUNT EVERY DAY AND PAYPAL,ALSO.THE PAYPAL IS CONNECTED TO MY BANK ACCOUNT THAT IS WHY I AM A BIT CONCERNED. I WILL FEEL BETTER IF I JUST CLOSE IT. I TRUST NOTHING ANYMORE SAD ISN'T IT.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx