gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:25:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 204
Total: 204

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #47 (R Rated)  (Read 207612 times)
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #620 on: March 20, 2010, 02:45:55 PM »

Where are you guys getting this info on the new site?  Michael just posted this morning that it'll be at least a month before the conversion.  Hmmm....

I am trying to save all of the RTM threads...which is a MAJOR undertaking.  If anyone would like to help me, I wouldn't beat you away with a stick.  I'd even tell you how to do it the easiest way!!! 

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #621 on: March 20, 2010, 02:47:29 PM »

I have a frustrating but funny story. Thank goodness. I took Dave's pants to the dry cleaners this morning and told them that I needed them back today. The nice man at the counter said, "okay, they will be ready to-day after 5!" So, I go back just now to pick them up and the man was gone but there was a lady there. Who spoke no clearer than the man did and said, "The pants are NOT ready!" I just looked at her and said, "What do you mean the pants aren't ready?" she looked at me and said, "the pants won't be ready until to-day!" I looked at her and asked her why the pants were not ready then today. She showed me my slip and said, "See, it says that the pants won't be ready until to-day!" I looked at the slip and the slip did NOT say today. The slip said TUESDAY!!! UGH!!! LOL!  Naughty  Laughing

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #622 on: March 20, 2010, 02:59:07 PM »

Beth, is that like "I'd rather pay you to-day for a hamburger today" Laughing lmao spit coffee
Mar, you are so wonderful to try to save all the RTM threads, and I wish I had some space on this computer to help you, just don't I would have been helping for sure!!!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #623 on: March 20, 2010, 03:23:24 PM »

I have a frustrating but funny story. Thank goodness. I took Dave's pants to the dry cleaners this morning and told them that I needed them back today. The nice man at the counter said, "okay, they will be ready to-day after 5!" So, I go back just now to pick them up and the man was gone but there was a lady there. Who spoke no clearer than the man did and said, "The pants are NOT ready!" I just looked at her and said, "What do you mean the pants aren't ready?" she looked at me and said, "the pants won't be ready until to-day!" I looked at her and asked her why the pants were not ready then today. She showed me my slip and said, "See, it says that the pants won't be ready until to-day!" I looked at the slip and the slip did NOT say today. The slip said TUESDAY!!! UGH!!! LOL!  Naughty  Laughing

Laugh  Beth, what a great story to share!!   ROFLMAO

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #624 on: March 20, 2010, 03:28:23 PM »

I am trying to save all of the RTM threads...which is a MAJOR undertaking.  If anyone would like to help me, I wouldn't beat you away with a stick.  I'd even tell you how to do it the easiest way!!! 

Marilyn, I've got 17% available space left in my computer, and need 15% in order to defragment.  BUT...if I can download, then save to a CD or DVD so I can then delete them, I'll help!
PM me with instructions, and which ones to try to save.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #625 on: March 20, 2010, 03:37:09 PM »

Read that Shirley is having a really bad day today Huggles Shirley, please let us know how you are.

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #626 on: March 20, 2010, 03:44:30 PM »

It was so very busy and cold at market today, I should have reconsidered going I think, there were actually snow flurries Paranoid It's school break this week, and I think everyone went to market for something to do and get first dibbs on the new crop of maple syrup. I'm gonna get my pj's on and snuggle with my babies soon, just pooped tonight, and need to get rid of this dang cold, it wants to hang on, nasty fella

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #627 on: March 20, 2010, 03:49:33 PM »

Read that Shirley is having a really bad day today Huggles Shirley, please let us know how you are.

Crap-ity Crap.  I hate when Shirley has a bad day.
Hope you feel better very very soon, Shirley. Huggles

You, too, Sharon!! Huggles

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #628 on: March 20, 2010, 04:41:54 PM »

SHARON and KAREN, I am feeling some better at least not vomiting anymore.  Stomach still sore, I am pretty sure it is the morphine pills I did not take any today so we will see, I will call the doctor on Monday.   Just slept most of the day and coughed trying to get some of this congestion out of my lungs but it is n't working.  I was outside two whole times this week maybe I am not used to outside air anymore I stay in the house so much.  Thanks for asking and caring about me.   Huggles Huggles

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #629 on: March 20, 2010, 05:37:19 PM »

shirley - take care of yourself , honey. I still have this miserable sore throat and cold and the phlegm in my throat is horrible.

But, believe me, my problems are nothing compared to yours. Be careful you don't break any more ribs. Do you think the morphine is doing it? Ask the dr. please.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #630 on: March 20, 2010, 05:47:30 PM »

shirley - take care of yourself , honey. I still have this miserable sore throat and cold and the phlegm in my throat is horrible.

But, believe me, my problems are nothing compared to yours. Be careful you don't break any more ribs. Do you think the morphine is doing it? Ask the dr. please.

Shall we compare the color of our phlegm?   Didn't think so................   icon_rolleyes

Shirley, we always care about you.   Huggles

Michael
Administrator
Claycrazy

« Reply #631 on: March 20, 2010, 07:22:27 PM »

Pssst......the new RTM has snuck over to our new forums,  better hurry and go check it out.  That will be all........................................  hypnotic

America has problems,  America is NOT the problem.
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #632 on: March 20, 2010, 07:30:15 PM »

Pssst......the new RTM has snuck over to our new forums,  better hurry and go check it out.  That will be all........................................  hypnotic

Thanks Michael Clapping Purple Banana

Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #633 on: March 20, 2010, 07:51:10 PM »

I just found it.  Thanks Michael

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #634 on: March 20, 2010, 08:24:06 PM »

Are you guys all at some new site now? Paranoid

am I all aloooone again? icon_eek icon_eek

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #635 on: March 20, 2010, 09:55:32 PM »

Are you guys all at some new site now? Paranoid

am I all aloooone again? icon_eek icon_eek

]quote]

Well I tried to go to bed early Kimmy, we're giving it a test drive Wink

http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #636 on: March 20, 2010, 09:58:24 PM »

Now to try the Crown Royal and Gravol Paranoid Wink

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #637 on: March 21, 2010, 03:55:52 AM »

Mornin! wave

OK I'm registered over there. aint nobody postin there yet?

Bethie....your "to-day" story is too funny!

So I went and got meself a manicure the other day. first time I ever did that! Just didn't feel like paintin my nails for work honestly.
But I picked this funky blue nail color...and now they keep distracting me!
Can't hardly ring up a pizza at work....keep stoppin to look at my funky nails and the other servers are all lined up behind me at the computer waitin for me. Laughing Laughing

Boy...spring break is in full swing here. Paranoid took me 1 1/2 hours to get to work yesterday. Traffic was at a standstill. THEN, while we're sittin in the jam, COPS are flyin by on the grass.I mean LOTSA cops. Regular ones and undercover ones...

Found out there was a shootout on the beach. icon_eek Guess a cop ended up having to shoot a guy. The night before, someone who lives on the beach had supposedly killed someone, and yesterday the friends of the person who was killed came to shoot whoever killed the person the night before. One of those people got shot by the cop...guess they were firing at the cops or something.
Crazy day. hypnotic hypnotic
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #638 on: March 21, 2010, 04:43:28 AM »

Crazy day is right Kimmy Paranoid Yikes!!! Aren't manicures wunnerful funny you chose funky blue, so did my next door neighbour for her pedicure on Friday Laughing
I plugged in the Keurig and Mrs. tea for y'all, haven't had much sleep may have to lay down

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #639 on: March 21, 2010, 05:45:58 AM »

Good Morning RTM!

BECKY are you sick too?  Did you get your taxes done yet?  By the way where are you, what bed are you sleeping in now???????  When will you get to move in to your new place?

KIM, blue is good but I like red better!!!!!!!!!  Your town does sound crazy, glad I am not there!!

SHARON, sounds like you still aren't feeling well!  I am truly sorry but I think you need to rest more than you do, of course I seem to rest all the time and it doesn't help me any, so carry on my sweet just do what you want to!!! 

EVELYN, I am sorry you are still sick, thought you would be feeling better by now.  When are you planning on going to Bozena's ?  YOu have to get well for that trip!!!!!! 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx