gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:24:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 533
Total: 533

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #47 (R Rated)  (Read 207682 times)
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2010, 08:07:18 AM »

Okay...when Simon said someone was so bad that he turned off the TV, who was he talking about?  I VOTE LILLY!  She sucked but got such good reviews from the judges.  Were they hearing the same person?  Sheesh.

I would think it was Haeley or Michelle Mar, I think Lilly is quite good Clapping and she's quirky, I like that about her bigsmile
Morning RTM wave Keurig and Mrs. Tea are brewing

Except that he said it as someone the judges all praised.  I don't remember them praising Haeley for sure.  Did they praise Michelle?  I can't remember.

Oh!  Good morning!!!  Wink

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2010, 08:15:32 AM »

Did they praise Michelle?  I can't remember.

Maybe it was just her outfit that they praised because Vera Wang was in the audience Laughing Mar, I really can't remember if they praised Michelle? I'm gonna listen to the MP3 of Lilly that Karen posted earlier

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2010, 08:16:23 AM »

Morning all,

Mary, so glad you are home. I have wanted to call you but afraid I would wake you up or something. Maybe will try this afternoon. St. John's certainly wasn't like that when I was in it the last time. Are you serious about the room service, prime rib, etc.? Wow, I could live with that. Has the surgery helped you so far - heard you were happy to lift your arm over your head without too much pain - that's wonderful! Any other improvements?

Shirley, so sorry you are in such pain - what is it from this time (your ribs)? I think you should go for that dinner out - it would probably be terrific medicine for your spirits.

Kim, is your grandmother unresponsive because of the pain pills? Is she just delirious or more like in a coma? Am sending you   Huggles Huggles Huggles. Glad you are back. We do miss you when you aren't around.

Karen, I heard on TV that Crystal was in the hospital for her diabetes so it is probably true. The four who left last night were okay with me. Thought most of them had improved since last week but still like Crystal best.

Shar, afraid I have no work again. Just been sitting here playing games and checking every couple of minutes to see if any work came in - it sucks! I need to make some extra money to make up for when I won't be able to work because of my surgery. BTW, it has been resdheduled for March 26th at 7:30 am - I will go into the hospital on March 25 at 8:30 am for preparation. Ding dang it, Julie had bought us all tickets to see Wicked (one of my Christmas presents) on April 2nd - guess I will have to miss that, but better that than Caity's play a couple of weeks later. Darn!

Hi Becky, Barb, Peggy, and Evelyn!

Has anyone heard from Ann at all? Am getting worried about her.

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2010, 08:23:40 AM »

Was at Julie's last night to pick Sandy up as I am dog-sitting while they go skiing. You should have seen my Emily in her ski outfit and equipment - wow! Wish I had had my camera.  What a beauty she is! I just cannot believe shey will be 13 years old on Sunday - where does the time go anyway!?! I have a teenage granddaughter - unfarginbelievable!

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2010, 08:23:52 AM »

B. sorry work is scarce Huggles I called Ann last week, and she is well, just doesn't have as much playtime anymore Huggles The commute for work to Lansing is really killing her she works way too hard IMHO Naughty

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #65 on: March 05, 2010, 08:47:07 AM »

B...I think you'd have to classify granny as comatose. She IS opening her eyes today briefly (didn't do that yesterday) but she doesn't know us. eyes don't focus, roll back in her head sad

Probably drug induced...found out it took TWO Ativan to knock her out. 

But she's very peaceful at least. She's not in any pain that we can see.

Then the Occupational Therapy chick comes in to try & get her up to teach her how to make sandwiches & stuff! WHAT!?
She's been makin sandwiches for 95 years sister. She's unconscious. Unresponsive. Not eating or drinking. She's not makin no sandwiches today dummy.

This insurance makes em try & do it...but you'd THINK they'd know better.
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #66 on: March 05, 2010, 09:01:56 AM »

Kimmy... Huggles

Proud owner of 2 scoops of the "Vanilla Revolution"
A Founding member of the "Claygirls"
FOR JULIE, JJ, AND LIZ, CAROL, KRIS,OUR CLAYMANIAC ANGELS.
PRAYERS FOR  ALLI Huggles
COME TO THE DARKSIDE, WE GOT COOKIES..Wink
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #67 on: March 05, 2010, 09:19:01 AM »

B...I think you'd have to classify granny as comatose. She IS opening her eyes today briefly (didn't do that yesterday) but she doesn't know us. eyes don't focus, roll back in her head sad

Probably drug induced...found out it took TWO Ativan to knock her out. 

But she's very peaceful at least. She's not in any pain that we can see.

Then the Occupational Therapy chick comes in to try & get her up to teach her how to make sandwiches & stuff! WHAT!?
She's been makin sandwiches for 95 years sister. She's unconscious. Unresponsive. Not eating or drinking. She's not makin no sandwiches today dummy.

This insurance makes em try & do it...but you'd THINK they'd know better.

How are  you and Betty holding up? Huggles Huggles   No wonder health care is so expensive - that and $1,000 toothbrushes (have you seen the toothbrushes they give you? - wish I had that contract).

Shar, Ann always worked way TOO hard, but this is ridiculous!

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #68 on: March 05, 2010, 09:24:06 AM »

Did they praise Michelle?  I can't remember.

Maybe it was just her outfit that they praised because Vera Wang was in the audience Laughing Mar, I really can't remember if they praised Michelle? I'm gonna listen to the MP3 of Lilly that Karen posted earlier

Here is a better link, Sharon, takes you right to Lilly's  page.  For some reason, there is no video on her, but you can either listen to the performance or download to save to your computer.
Lilly Scott 3-3-10

And here is the condensed version I found of what the judges had to say about Michele:

"Michelle Delamor sings “With Arms Wide Open” by Creed on the American Idol Top 20
Ellen DeGeneres: You do look fabulous. A few moments there I forgot it was a rock song.

Kara DioGuardi: My favorite performance of yours ever! I bought you on this one.

Randy Jackson: The outfit is hot. I sound like a broken record tonight.

Simon Cowell: I’m kinda with Kara. Regarding the outfit – we got Vera Wang in the audience

Go here to see the comments, and to listen to her again.
Michelle Delamor 3-3-10
 I just listened and it didn't seem that bad.  Wonder who he was talking about then??? hypnotic hypnotic  He's making us CRAZY. crazy  Just TELL us for gosh sake!  He's never held back before!! Laughing

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #69 on: March 05, 2010, 10:44:43 AM »

KIM, a week before my mom passed away from lung cancer, she was in a nursing home, a brand new one that was very nice as far as nursin homes go, and they insisted she go to physical therapy and I asked why were they pushing her to do this when she was dying and they told me because they had to still prove to the insurance co that they were trying to make my mom better.    Makes no sense just adds to the bill. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2010, 10:50:45 AM »

That is just assinine, teaching her to make sandwiches~~WHAT???????? 

karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #71 on: March 05, 2010, 10:52:49 AM »

doh nixweiss

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #72 on: March 05, 2010, 11:22:56 AM »

Yep...like Shirley said. The insurance companies don't care that they have a terminal illness or that they are 95 and unconscious. They want em up and in Physical therapy! They took granny 2 nights ago to PT. Paranoid Afterwards she said her head felt funny, and she didn't think she could do that again. she was all upset. Then she had her bad night after that and has been knocked out ever since.

Ma is so mad- she's "guarding" her now. Nobody but nurses & aides allowed in the room.  Naughty Naughty

The one this morning was Occupational therapy.

She can't EAT a sandwich...what makes you think she's gonna MAKE a sandwich?
Oh and SHE would teach YOU how to make a sandwich ...IF she were conscious!  

Anyway....now I gotta go to work. Last place in the world I feel like being to tell the truth. icon_eek SOMEBODY gonna wear a pizza tonight...I can just feel it. Laughing Laughing
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #73 on: March 05, 2010, 11:28:43 AM »

Give it to them Kimmy Clapping
Off to Stratford for dinner with my two friends from the hospital, will see you later tonight wave

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #74 on: March 05, 2010, 11:29:57 AM »

Have a good dinner Shar! wave Huggles
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2010, 12:18:32 PM »

wave 

I wasn't able to get on earlier today to see how everyone is doing.  Dick and I had some running around to get done.

Kim -   I'm so glad your mom is 'guarding' granny.  I can't believe that the insurance companies want your unconscious 95 year old granny to have an occupational therapist doh  and they wonder why people complain about the high cost of medical coverage!   

Sharon - Have a great time in Stratford.   

Shirley -   Huggles

Brenda - Sorry about not having any work.  Hope it picks up soon for you. 

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #76 on: March 05, 2010, 12:25:31 PM »

Kimmy,  Huggles Huggles. I have you , granny and your mom in my prayers. And the insurance company in my garbage can!
Yes, Brenda, Saint John was that nice but only the Neurology floor! I want to go back. I can not get this pain under control today . It is bad!

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #77 on: March 05, 2010, 01:42:05 PM »

Becky I know two of your three are Adam and MJ but whose the third Don't Know

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #78 on: March 05, 2010, 01:46:04 PM »

Okay...when Simon said someone was so bad that he turned off the TV, who was he talking about?  I VOTE LILLY!  She sucked but got such good reviews from the judges.  Were they hearing the same person?  Sheesh.

I would think it was Haeley or Michelle Mar, I think Lilly is quite good Clapping and she's quirky, I like that about her bigsmile

Gee, none of you are exactly encouraging about watch this year.   icon_rolleyes

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #79 on: March 05, 2010, 01:58:28 PM »

KIM, a week before my mom passed away from lung cancer, she was in a nursing home, a brand new one that was very nice as far as nursin homes go, and they insisted she go to physical therapy and I asked why were they pushing her to do this when she was dying and they told me because they had to still prove to the insurance co that they were trying to make my mom better.    Makes no sense just adds to the bill. 

Shirley, that's what my dad says, too. The bill for the three ladies coming regularly is unbelievable, but Medicare requires it and pays for it. They're trying to get him strong enough to be self-sufficient, but more likely it's to keep him from falling again and racking up more expensive bills yet. 

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx