gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 08:05:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 123
Total: 123

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #47 (R Rated)  (Read 207494 times)
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #540 on: March 18, 2010, 05:01:05 AM »

EVELYN, got your pm about Mary's icing recipe.  I will look for it a little later and hope I can find it for you.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #541 on: March 18, 2010, 05:01:20 AM »

I am sad to see Lacey go from Idol, I liked her a lot.  Not really caring this year nixweiss That Ke$ha or however you cut the Lady Gaga wannabe was really bad Paranoid Loved Orianthe though, she can play that guitar Clapping
What are people seeing in Tim Urban, Paige and Andrew Garcia nixweiss

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #542 on: March 18, 2010, 05:12:30 AM »

SHARON, I wonder how Tim and Andrew even made it to be on AI.  I think the talent this year is very weak.  This may be the last year for it I am thinking or soon will be.  I heard also that Paula may head the new Star Search show this fall!!!!!!!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #543 on: March 18, 2010, 05:36:00 AM »

Mornin' Shirley wave I also heard she may be on Simon's new show X Factor nixweiss who knows, but a lot of people miss her Wink

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #544 on: March 18, 2010, 06:08:19 AM »

Shirley. my sister came here the other night and we ordered some Seattle attraction tickets online and then watched a bunch of UTubes of the fish market. We were laughing so hard Paul came up to see what the excitement was about, She is so excited, I am so happy we are doing this together. She has wanted to go her whole life. Would you believe that her daughter told her " I don't want to hear one more damned thing about Alaska, I am so tired of hearing about it, maybe when you are leaving in a day or 2 I will wanna hear anything more about it!" I wanted to knock her lights out. How horrible. My sister does everything for her alcoholic kids and they treat her like crap. I have to admit that she will drive me a little whacko too but whatever she wants on this trip will be fine with me. When we take trips she plans everything. What time we eat, get up, go here do this or that. I go with the flow, but this is her big hurrah and she can plan all she wants.
Does someone want my frosting recipe? I can e-mail it.

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #545 on: March 18, 2010, 06:23:06 AM »

'morning, kids...

Okay...I appreciate all the praise and accolades because of my so-called computer expertise, but before you go cloning me, you might want to rethink that.  One of me is more than plenty, believe me.  My "expertise" is sorely lacking these days.  I haven't kept up with the new technologies, so I'm not even going to profess knowledge.  Anyway...thanks, but...not necessary.  I don't know much but I'm happy to help any of you if I can.

Mary, Mary...*sigh* .. I sure wish Brenda and I could go with you on that cruise.  They'd probably kick us all off the boat before we left port.  Sure sounds like fun, though.  Take your coat!!!  Ack...those temps for Alaska don't seem to get warm even in the dead of summer.  What's with THAT?  Sarah Palin must be one hardy broad!  Laughing

Well, getting ready to leave for PT.  I've got these maintenance visits for a few more months.  Not sure how much they're helping since I still have trouble sleeping because of back and leg pain.  Oh, well...we do what we have to do, right?

Oh, yeah...I got the whole first thread copied and saved.  If there are "special" times you guys can think of that you'd like to keep, let me know and I'll try to do those times as well.  There are WAY too many "houses" to keep them all, I'm thinking.....would take forfarginever.

So......I'm outta here....TTYL!

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #546 on: March 18, 2010, 07:01:41 AM »

KAREN, what a shame that the petition didnt work to get Alex back on AI.  I kept waiting for them to announce it last night.  Laughing   I was not impressed with any one really last night, if fact when some of them were singing I was switching channels so i didn't have to listen to them.  I wish they would stop building Big Mike  up like they are doing, they are just making it harder for him when he falls and I am sure he will.  He just doesn't look like he belongs with the others. 

I was hoping they would bring Alex on board as the 13th finalist, like last year, Shirley.
But since they aren't, I'm glad they didn't talk about it as I'm sure Simon would just blame the viewers for not voting, "that's the way the show works, Sorry."  Only thing is, they changed up the show last year to get Anoop on. THAT was the hope, that they would do that again.
I hope he can sign a recording deal since he wasn't Top 12. Wouldn't it be funny if he comes out with a great album before the AI winner does??!! Laughing  I'll buy it for sure!!

I don't think they care; they just want Big Mike to win.  If I were a betting woman, I'd say they will save the "save" in case he gets voted off, and use it then.

I differed in my opinion of the show from you, Shirley.   I really enjoyed 75% of it the other night! (didn't enjoy Paige, Andrew or Aaron).  I disagreed with the judges about Tim Urban's song; I liked what he did with it to change it up.  Still not really a fan of his, but he sure is trying hard, and does have a nice quality to his voice.

I'm still a big fan of Casey, his tone is beautiful.  What did Simon expect him to do, he was playing the guitar and singing, you can't really go dancing all over the stage while doing that.   
I'm still a big fan of Lee, too.  Hope he and Casey both can have that "wow" performance Simon is looking for, and SOON, or he will convince voters not to vote for them.
Michael Lynche sounded okay on his song, I think, but he just doesn't look right dancing around on the stage. I was laughing, watching him, surely not his intent to get people laughing!!

LOVED Siobhan's version of "Paint It Black!"  They first part was very inspired!  Didi is a favorite, did well I think, and Crystal, too.  Something about Katie's voice I don't enjoy.  She sings okay, is a cute girl, but would never listen to her songs.  I'll miss Lacey too, Sharon, her voice was very different.  Last week was such a good song for her!  I listen to that all the time, have downloaded it.  Paige is such a striking girl; I could see her on a TV show like Glee or something (speaking of Glee, I hope Todrick gets his wish and is cast on the show! His sing out was great, and he is such a cute guy!).  I still don't get the "Aaron" thing.  I didn't think his version of "Angie" was special at all, but the judges raved.  

Well, enough boring you guys with my Idol talk!

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #547 on: March 18, 2010, 07:16:02 AM »

Becky - I haven't been to Seattle but Matt went to Seattle and Portland and he said he wouldn't mind living there. He said it was beautiful.

Evelyn, Dave and I were in Portland for a few days once.  Loved the area where our hotel was, it was right by the river and they had a riverfront walk type thing with shops, etc.  Also pretty close to Mt. Hood, which is a BEAUTIFUL drive, mountains with little waterfalls on one side of the road, and the river on the other side.  We also went to Cannon Beach while there, cute little oceanside town, very picturesque oceanside.

Did your son enjoy Portland or Seattle more, as far as being a place he'd like to live in?

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #548 on: March 18, 2010, 07:16:52 AM »

The 4 of us kids took Mom to dinner last night, boy my family can eat lmao I swear my older brother could have locked his jaw trying to put the "Hercules" burger in his yap Laughing

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #549 on: March 18, 2010, 07:18:01 AM »

I'm pickin up the new puter this mornin...but might not get it up & running til later tonight (when Joey comes to help me) Hopefully I'll be back on tonight if I can get it figured out.

Which computer did you decide on, Kim?

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #550 on: March 18, 2010, 07:20:37 AM »

Also have to go pick up granny today & take her home. sad

sad  Huggles
That will be hard, Kim.   'Specially hard for your mom. Huggles

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #551 on: March 18, 2010, 07:24:15 AM »

Shirley, Sharon, I think I heard that Paula has already signed up for the Star Search thing, but maybe it's not a done deal??  Simon had mentioned her as a judge for his "X Factor" show, but lately he's been saying they will definitely work together again ...sometime.   Hmmm.

Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #552 on: March 18, 2010, 07:29:25 AM »

Good morning everyone   Huggles

I've never been to Seattle, but I have a sister who lives in Portland OR.  We keep talking about going to see her, but it is still a few years off.  I have always wanted to take an Alaskin cruise Mary.  I will be there with you in spirit.  Have a Claysmo for me. 

Hi wave Karen.

Kim - Hard day today. 

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #553 on: March 18, 2010, 07:45:42 AM »

Evelyn, Dave and I were in Portland for a few days once.  Loved the area where our hotel was, it was right by the river and they had a riverfront walk type thing with shops, etc.  Also pretty close to Mt. Hood, which is a BEAUTIFUL drive, mountains with little waterfalls on one side of the road, and the river on the other side.  We also went to Cannon Beach while there, cute little oceanside town, very picturesque oceanside.

I wanna go there!!!! Laughing

cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #554 on: March 18, 2010, 07:58:24 AM »

Karen - it's been so long, that I can't remember now which one he liked better.

Mary - I was the one who wanted your icing recipe and I wanted to know if, when you refrigerate your cake, you can take it out and cut it immediately or if you have to wait for the icing to thaw and how long you have to wait. My e-mail address is in my profile. thanks.

Also Mary, I always thought that Alaska would be too cold for me. Are you  taking a lot of sweaters and winter clothes? I'm excited for you and your sister. I've been on four large cruises (a week long) and two small ones with Bozena. I love them. I think it is absolutely the best type of vacation, but I'm a warm weather person and enjoy the sun and laying around the pool.
Bozen a is looking into a small cruise now. I do have to call her, but waiting for my throat to get a little better so that she can understand what I'm saying.

OK Marilyn, another question about the site. Is our temporary site safe? Can we go from here to there when this one shuts down. Anyone know?

Wouldn't it be nice if we could all get together for a cruise , even a mini one, The ship would never be the same.

Do any of you watch the TV Guide channel. It talkes about previous idols , not just the winners, and what they are doing now. You would be surprised. Some were approached for country music records, others to tour with larger singers, still others are now models. Very interesting to watch.\\

Did you also know that Adam will be touring Europe and England and Chris will tour Asia? What - no concerts in the states? 

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #555 on: March 18, 2010, 08:12:46 AM »

Evelyn, I think the state of the ecomony in the US and Canada right now may have artists looking elsewhere to sell a tour.  Every one of the top 12 these days I bet gets their break in life in some capacity, just amazing Clapping

bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #556 on: March 18, 2010, 08:43:17 AM »

Good morning (just barely),

I seem to be getting up later and later these days. Well, actually I didn't sleep at all last night - did fall asleep around 6:30 this morning. What's wrong with me?! Dang.

Mary, again, when do you leave and how long will you be gone? I am so jealous. I know you will love your trip. Cruises are the BEST! Marilyn and I have been on several (can't even remember how many) and they were wonderful - always to the Caribbean islands and/or Mexico - all on the Princess lines (except for the first one which was to Hawaii and incredible). I'm sure your scenery will be as awesome as Hawaii was - just much colder. Again, how long will you be gone?

As for AI, I agree with Karen. I enjoyed much of the show this week except I think Paige should have gone instead of Lacey. I absolutely love Crystal Bowersox and think she will win the whole thing. I also thoroughly enjoyed Casey this week  and, like Karen, wondered exactly what else Simon thought he should be doing with his guitar. I also thought Siobhan was incredible and stole the show this week. I am still liking Lee DeWyze and hope he will come out of that shell he seems to be sinking into. I also do not understand the fuss over Michael. I do think that if Paige had been eliminated they might have used their save --- and that scares me. Hope they are saving it for Crystal, just in case.

I hate that we are losing our home, but whereever we are going we are all going together. This time we are really moving together into a new house. It will all be fine in the long run. I agree, our memories are stored away in our minds and hearts and those can't be taken away.

Later.

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #557 on: March 18, 2010, 10:53:31 AM »

Evelyn...I don't really know anything about the mechanics of this site or the back-up site.  I'm sure Michael will make absolutely positive that nobody is under any threat wherever we end up.  Never fear. Smile

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #558 on: March 18, 2010, 11:45:39 AM »

Mary, the one cruise I've been on (a 4-day, just to the Bahamas) was on NCL, and I was very impressed!  I have nothing to compare it to, tho. Laughing

Also it was many years ago, maybe 30, when I went!  Paranoid hypnotic
But it was a lot of fun!

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #559 on: March 18, 2010, 01:51:01 PM »

Sooooo....ladies! You buncha sweet wunnerful gals!

Today we picked up grandma and took her home. Then we came back to our house and then UPS delivered to us the most adorable Minnie Mouse ever!

Your timing could not have been better. To see my momma smile after the day she's had, I cannot tell you how much that means to me! She really really needed that!

I absolutely LOVE you girls with all of my heart. Huggles Huggles

THANK YOU.
Thank You for making my momma, and me, smile on a day we did not think we could.

Big Hug!  Big Hug!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx