gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:07:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 416
Total: 416

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #47 (R Rated)  (Read 207684 times)
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2010, 03:23:36 AM »

Hot Guy for Kim: (thinking of you, Kim! Wink)

Holy CHIT wouldja lookit that! That'll get me back online fast! Laughing

But I think I'm Joemomma again now.

Karen mighta already updated y'all on granny so I'll just say that as far as I know this mornin...she's still unresponsive. Will know more when we go in. they woulda called if she came outta it I think. icon_eek

Had to go through a link in an old email to get here. Wacky computer. right now I can only get online through ma's ID. I gonna buy a new puter soon as I get time.
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2010, 03:25:42 AM »

Kimmy, hi honey!!! Ignore the email, everything is OK now from here

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2010, 03:36:29 AM »

Wha?

icon_eek

Didja email me Shar?

Are Reed's pants unbuttoned?
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2010, 03:37:43 AM »

Wha?

icon_eek

Didja email me Shar?

Are Reed's pants unbuttoned?

Yes and yes bigsmile

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2010, 03:40:01 AM »

do you think he knows his pants aint buttoned?

SHHHH! DON'T NOBODY TELL HIM!!!!

Mebbe he won't notice & leave em thataway.
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2010, 03:44:04 AM »

Oh he knows Laughing is that what you call a six pack Thud! making me want a beer

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2010, 03:56:17 AM »

Oh he knows Laughing is that what you call a six pack Thud! making me want a beer

Beer for brekkie!

Hey...I found the baby duckies! She DID have a babysitter I guess! Laughing Laughing

Me & ma were drivin our separate cars the other day to go to the nursing home. the mama duck and all her babies were on the side of the road waitin to cross. Mama duck "waves" my mom by...then she flags me and makes me sit & wait while her and all them lil ducklets took they time waddlin across the street. nixweiss Ah well...counted 18 lil ones!

Now why's my ma get to go and she makes ME stop!??
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2010, 04:07:07 AM »

Now why's my ma get to go and she makes ME stop!??

Because she can Laughing glad they are accounted for Kimmy Laughing

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2010, 04:08:24 AM »

Where's our Shirley this morning we are gonna have full sunshine today~~~Shirley how about you???

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2010, 05:15:27 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2010, 05:24:13 AM »

Kim, I didn't see your Facebook message saying I could post about Granny until this morning, so I hadn't posted about her yet.  Here's Kim's update on Granny yesterday, why she is unresponsive right now:

Kim Huff Leone March 4 at 10:49pm
Nooo...weather is cold...39 tonight. maybe it'll warm up next week.

As for granny, she's not doin well at all. thought we had her kinda regulated with the pain for a day. she gets morphine every 2 hours, then Ativan at night. Yesterday she was somewhat lucid. Night before last was terrible (they gave her Percocet...she went crazy...we walked in and found her crawling on the floor in the morning, yelling for mom.)
=[ But then she came around a bit yesterday. Then I guess she had a bad night last night, they gave her a dose of Ativan and morphine at 430 am...and she hasn't woke up since. They keep trying to wake her up and she's been unresponsive all day today. So we're just waiting to see...if she does wake up at this point, she's had NO pain meds since 430 am....it won't be pleasant. They'll have to knock her back out. It's probably a drug induced coma-like type thing. Anyway...not a good day really.

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2010, 05:36:56 AM »

Kim, it's good to see you could get into Claymaniacs (and appreciate my Hot Man Pic I posted just for you  ).  Whatever you do, don't delete that email with the link in it!!! hypnotic 
Nothing sexier than a man in jeans, top button undone.....'specially when they are Reed and his 6-pack (looks more like a 12-pack to me tho!!! icon_eek Thud!)

Marilyn, love that picture of Simon Baker too.  Wish I had watched him on Ellen today!  Darn.
You know, on AI last night, I kind of thought Simon meant Lilly, too.  I didn't see what the judges saw, either.  I do like her, from Hollywood week, just haven't enjoyed the performances as much since the show started at Top 24.  And I couldn't remember any other girl, other than Crystal, who the judges had piled praise on.  And I knew they didn't mean Crystal.    I'll have to watch my taped show again to see who he meant!   
Sharon,
I do like Lilly, just thought she was off a little, but what do I know?? nixweiss

Overall, I am okay with who they sent home this week.  Glad Didi gets another chance to do what she does well, instead of what she did this week. Paranoid 

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2010, 05:42:17 AM »

Awww, the baby duckies are okay!      I was worried about them, Kim.   Rightfully so, apparently, if the mama is taking those babies across the street when cars are approaching!!! Paranoid icon_eek doh

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2010, 05:43:26 AM »

Yep SHARON the sun is shinning here also.  How wonderful to see so much sunshine this winter.  Talked to my son Mark yesterday told him it was time to come back home again I miss him so much, he said he was ready!  I am surprised as who would want to come and listen to me moaning and groaning for all those days.  Would love to go out to eat today and take a drive to Oscoda to a decent restaurant.  Don't know if I could get in or out of the seating they have there though as it is pretty low.  If I took enough pain pills I might be able to manage or I would be sleeping thru my dinner either way.  Don't want to try and go and be so miserable that I sit there and cry from pain though, I just never know.  At least I told hubby I do try to get out it may not work out good but I do try.

KAREN, bless  your heart for remembering how much I love BIG TOM BRADY.  Love him and love that he loves his wife so much.  I read a large article on his wife and she is really quite a wonderful woman.  He picked very well when he married her and of course she picked the best there is.  I am hoping this is his last year in football before he really hurts his health. 

MARYl, how wonderful to see you here.  Bless your heart you have so much courage.  Please tell me the name of that hospital.  Sounds great!!!  The hospital in Greeneville, TN was wonderful.  It was pretty new with large private rooms and the food was fantastic.  The hospital i was in at Saginaw, had room service.  You could eat when ever you wanted.  Just dial the room service and look at the menu and order what ever and how much you wanted and tell them what time and it was there.  I loved it, not having to wait till everyone else got their trays and the food getting cold. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2010, 05:50:59 AM »

Okay...when Simon said someone was so bad that he turned off the TV, who was he talking about?  I VOTE LILLY!  She sucked but got such good reviews from the judges.  Were they hearing the same person?  Sheesh.

You know that could have been everyone except Crystal when I think about it Paranoid
Do we know why she was in hospital??? Have I missed something???
You know those kids must be so confused with what the judges are giving them as "constructive criticism" this year I'm confused Paranoid Laughing
Did anyone notice last night the confusion before Haely sang her "swan song"??  the stage manager Debbie I think I heard was giving Ryan grief, they moved two girls up top over before Michelle sang
Also moving Ellen to the "2nd" position for critique after Randy they switched chairs for critiquing this week.  Bet Simon loves all the kerfuffle since he's leaving anyway, will give viewers all the more reason to watch X Factor next year.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2010, 06:00:54 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

I like early Clay

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2010, 06:02:53 AM »

Shirley, could you take a pillow to sit on to raise you up in the chair???  Would love to hear that you and Don got out to eat Huggles
B. any work???

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2010, 06:18:26 AM »

Here is something I found about Crystal, Sharon.   Who knows whether it's fact or not tho??

"Crystal Bowersox, fresh from a hospitalization for complications of her Type 1 diabetes, invested her full voice and hopeful, weary heart into a reading of the Creedence Clearwater Revival song "I Can See the Light."

Here is the link; this paragraph is next to the last one.
L.A.Times - Crystal Bowersox

I really like Siobhan Magnus but hated that she sang "Think" by Aretha Franklin.  Not a "current" choice at all, didn't showcase what kind of recording artist she wants to be, and I didn't like her version.  Very disappointing.  Sure, she hit the one high note.  That's not enough for me.

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2010, 06:27:29 AM »

I just listened to an MP3 of Lilly's performance over at www.rickey.org.  It was better than I remembered.

OK, gonna hafta ignore the 'puter for the rest of the morning, maybe afternoon too, gotta get that tax info organized and in to my accountant!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shirley, if you go out to eat, we want a full report of what you ate later!! Huggles
I'm sure glad Big Tom Brady is happy in his marriage!!  I haven't heard anything about them lately, so thanks for the report!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2010, 06:33:17 AM »

Karen, thanks for the info on Crystal  Wink I need to get some banking done too hypnotic

gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx