gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:16:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 388
Total: 388

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #47 (R Rated)  (Read 207651 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #100 on: March 06, 2010, 04:33:27 AM »

Becky, your crockpot meals sound wonderful!  I should get a crockpot; would love to get dinner started in the morning, then not worry about it all day.

[/color]

You know Becky has me wanting to get mine out and use it Becky that chicken parmesan really has my mouth watering, along with Karen's cake Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #101 on: March 06, 2010, 04:47:17 AM »

Karen, how close are you to Chautauqua NY??

Mapquest says around 5 1/2 hours.  When we met up in Canandaigua for Clay's concert a couple of years ago, I had gone to Diane's house the afternoon before and spent the night, then the drive wasn't bad at all.  (takes me over 3 1/2 hrs to get up to Diane's).

I hadn't heard he and Ruben were performing there!  I just heard about the Asheville one.
When in August will they be there, do you know?

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #102 on: March 06, 2010, 04:54:56 AM »

I hadn't heard he and Ruben were performing there!  I just heard about the Asheville one.
When in August will they be there, do you know?[/color]

August 6th

CHAUTAUQUA

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #103 on: March 06, 2010, 07:08:03 AM »

Good morning ladies,

My, you gals don't even sleep in on the weekends - what energy you have! I'm jealous. Did wake up earlier but went back to sleep - just feel kind of groggy today, for some reason.

Sooooo, Clay touring with Ruben - methinks that is not exactly a great sign for Clay's career. On the other hand, it sounds like a fun trip. Don't know if I would be abel to do it but sounds like fun. Upstate NY is pretty nice in the summertime, too. Worth thinking about.  Musketeers? I do have a lot of miles that I haven't used up on my leased car before I have to turn it in in November.

Becky, your crock pot meals sound good - have thought about getting me one (mine is too small) lately too. I also like the idea of throwing food in the pot and having dinner ready when I'm thru working. Supposed to be fairly healthy too.

Kim, my insurance didn't try to get me to do physical therapy the last couple of times I've been in the hospital - they did try to get me to walk and move around because that is a very important thing to do. I don't know what diagnosis and prognosis they have given your granny, but I would think that should make a difference in how much and what they are doing now. If she has a chance to get better, they probably don't want her limbs to atrophy. I guess I would just ask some questions like what and why. Does she know who you and your mom are or is she just in lala land?  Huggles

Off to see if I have any work today then Dan and I have a lot of signs and things to make and stick around before Emily gets home tomorrow (knew Julie's campaign signs would come in handy).

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #104 on: March 06, 2010, 07:15:34 AM »

Good morning everyone   Huggles

Had to come and see how everyone is doing. 

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #105 on: March 06, 2010, 07:38:44 AM »

August 6th

CHAUTAUQUA

Cool!  THanks, Sharon.  If I remember correctly, this is the place that does not reserve seats; general admission, and you have to be at the gate way ahead of time, and RUNNNNNN to get good seats.  Marilyn did a great job of it from what I remember, 'cept people kept wanting to take the seats she had saved for the gals that couldn't run as fast!!!     Laughing

Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #106 on: March 06, 2010, 08:31:09 AM »

Karen I remember that but I thought it was the concert where we got lost and came in late but Clay came right to where we were sitting. Either way it was a great time as usual.
Kim, I hope your granny is pain free and resting well today. It is no wonder you are exhausted. You and Betty need to take care of yourselves so you can take care of granny.
The pain is from the surgery. For some reason my throat is really swollen and I am having a hart time swallowing. Not a good thing when the yucky pain pills get stuck mid throat Naughty I am going to eat some Popsicle's and if the swelling doesn't go down I will call the doctor. I really do not want my throat to close up any more than it already is.
I am going back on the couch and try to get comfortable. Love to you all. BBL

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #107 on: March 06, 2010, 08:40:34 AM »

August 6th

CHAUTAUQUA

Cool!  THanks, Sharon.  If I remember correctly, this is the place that does not reserve seats; general admission, and you have to be at the gate way ahead of time, and RUNNNNNN to get good seats.  Marilyn did a great job of it from what I remember, 'cept people kept wanting to take the seats she had saved for the gals that couldn't run as fast!!!    Laughing

Wow, Karen....great memory!  I didn't even remember that.  Laughing   We stayed at a Holiday Inn outside of town and it was extremely nice.  BUT....if you plan on eating anything after 9:00, GOOD LUCK...there is NOTHING open!  Unreal.  We ate candy from the machines in the hotel after the concert...that was dinner.  YUCK.  Couldn't do that now, for sure.  Otherwise, the place was beautiful...but hilly...and be prepared for some cardio.   Right, Becky?  Laughing

Anyway...good morning!  The sun is shining and it's beautiful!  We're going to my son's house today..have another "thing" tomorrow.  Can't wait to get the kids outside to RUUUUNNNNNN!  (I guess it's hereditary..lol)

Huggles for those who need it..

Hope everyone can soak up some vitamin D today and have a GREAT day!

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
soulsista4clay
Claynewbie

So Cute So Hot, That's the OMC for ya'll

« Reply #108 on: March 06, 2010, 08:42:00 AM »

It finally happened I'm 21 years old! :) I still remeber being the clueless 14 year old claymate a long time ago in 04. Time really moves fast. :o

Loving Clay Always and Forever. ;D
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #109 on: March 06, 2010, 08:47:02 AM »

It finally happened I'm 21 years old! :) I still remeber being the clueless 14 year old claymate a long time ago in 04. Time really moves fast. :o

Hello soulsista wave I believe today is your birthday then from the calendar HAPPY BIRTHDAY Happy Birthday

Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #110 on: March 06, 2010, 08:48:58 AM »

Good Morning Ladies

Just thought I would peep in for a minute and see how "you  all" were doing!

Joemamma
Hope your granny gets better. Meds do strange things to people so hope that will change for the better.

Sharon
Any clip on earrings show up lateley, the dangly kind.
I am going to a concert with my son tonight and will have to wear my clip ons, they hurt.
It is a Brahms concert. As long as they do not play Brahms Lullaby I will be fine. Have been a bit sleepy lately.

Sitting here typing and looking out the window , just saw the cutest thing go by. My studio is in a Mennonite, Amish district. About eiight just drove by in their three wheelers and cute outfits. Two of them had their dogs in the baskets.

And to all who are not feeling up to par, will say special prayers to the Goddess for you!!!

Luv
Jeanne aka Jan aka Taffy, etc

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #111 on: March 06, 2010, 09:03:15 AM »

sitting here typing and looking out the window , just saw the cutest thing go by. My studio is in a Mennonite, Amish district. About eiight just drove by in their three wheelers and cute outfits. Two of them had their dogs in the baskets.

Jan, still looking for dangly clip ons Wink Now that would have been so cute to see, especially the doggies in the baskets Clapping

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #112 on: March 06, 2010, 09:28:21 AM »

Karen I remember that but I thought it was the concert where we got lost and came in late but Clay came right to where we were sitting.

Mary, that was Canandaigua.  BEAUTIFUL place, but I think it was drizzling that night.  Sharon and Chrisie drove down and so did Diane and I.  We hardly saw you guys at all cuz Sharon and Chrisie had to leave right after the concert, and you guys didn't get there until the concert was about halfway over.

I think you hit Chautauqua the next night, on the way home.

Hi Jan!  Are you able to paint lately?  How are the feral kitties doing?  Not liking those doggies getting in their "space," I'm sure! Laughing

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #113 on: March 06, 2010, 09:30:04 AM »

Happy Birthday!!!  Glad you are still a claymate, maybe a little less clueless now, huh!!! Wink

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #114 on: March 06, 2010, 10:35:17 AM »

I am late today as I couldn't get on the site, thought it was down but noticed no one else seemed to have  problem.  Kept getting that white page that it was not available. 

MARY, so sorry you are hurting so bad.  You have to wonder if the pain will ever end.  I pray that it will. 

BECKY, good for you for using those crock pots.  I love mine and it is great to get that dinner on in the morning and not have to worry about it and than when you are tired and hungry hey DINNER IS DONE! 

KAREN, yep  you should try the crock pot meals you would find they come in handy and they are so good.  SASHA sent me thru email a bunch of crock pot recipes will send them to you if you want them.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #115 on: March 06, 2010, 01:17:27 PM »

We came home for a bit this afternoon. Needed a little break. No change in granny really. Me & ma were discussin it this morning...granny is just fiiine right now really. She's totally comfortable and peaceful...it's US that's a wreck!

I dunno guys...I dunno if this is the drugs or if her brain just said "that's enough". icon_eek

Mary...didn't they give ya anything good for that pain? Maybe they can call in something liquid for you to make it easier to swallow right now! Can't imagine tryin to get one of them big horse pills down when your throat hurts!  Huggles

What's all this business about crack pot dinners? scratch
Sounds like somethin I could make! Laughing

So...Clay is touring with Ruben? pfft. I don't really wanna see Ruben! (Sorry Ruben) so if I only wanna see Clay can I just buy half a ticket and only watch Clay's half? If I promise to close my eyes & ears when Ruben's on? bigsmile bigsmile

Aww...sorry Ruben...I like ya and you're sweet & all but just not thrilled about a show full of ya. Paranoid

Any news on if there will be any hot bendy DANCERS in the show?

bigsmile bigsmile

Oh.. wait.......is that an OFFENSIVE question? nixweiss

My bad.

lmao lmao lmao

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #116 on: March 06, 2010, 01:19:24 PM »

Johanna in CM thread gets the credit for finding this Clapping I just had to share it here~~for fans of Crystal Bowersox~~~Farmer's Daughter is just amazing!! Clapping scroll down to the links under the picture

CRYSTAL

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #117 on: March 06, 2010, 01:21:12 PM »

Any news on if there will be any hot bendy DANCERS in the show?

bigsmile
Glad Minnie Mouse is  comfortable Kimmy Huggles

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #118 on: March 06, 2010, 01:36:54 PM »

Don't ya think the show would be far more entertaining with a hot bendy dancer Shar?

bigsmile bigsmile

Ooohhhh and he could dance down the aisle & stuff while they singin!

Yeaaaahhhhhhhh..................................

Does Jerome only guard Clay or does he guard everyone in the show?

Just wonderin. skeptic

lmao lmao

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #119 on: March 06, 2010, 01:44:29 PM »

Don't ya think the show would be far more entertaining with a hot bendy dancer Shar?

bigsmile bigsmile

Ooohhhh and he could dance down the aisle & stuff while they singin!

Yeaaaahhhhhhhh..................................

Does Jerome only guard Clay or does he guard everyone in the show?

Just wonderin. skeptic

lmao lmao

It would be like Gumby coming down the aisles Purple Banana Purple Banana
How could Jerome guard Ruben they're the same size Paranoid

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx