gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:57:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 417
Total: 417

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD Support Group - Session 137  (Read 231463 times)
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #520 on: March 19, 2010, 02:55:14 PM »

wave

I'm going to have supper cooked around 5:30 - Lewis declared the weekend started around 4, and he is out in the garden  Laughing

Pepe - I picked a plastic grocery bag full of broccoli - having some for supper! I noticed the orange and grapefruit trees are full of ripe fruit - I will go take a photo for you.

Glory -  Huggles I don't know what to say about you moving - just really think before you do anything. You would miss the grandchildren a lot if you moved, but you need to be treated with respect, and you need to be completely happy.  soapbox

Prissy - I would love for all of you to come this Spring or Summer. 

Have a great evening - see y'all later!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #521 on: March 19, 2010, 04:04:42 PM »

GLORY,  Huggles it is harder living near your kids after  you have lived away from them for a long time.  They are not  used to being of use to their mom and sounds like they pretty much think of themselves, I have a few like that.  Just be nice if they  could come over and say thought I would stop and have some tea with you mom.  They know your phone number when they need a babysitter or money.    You know you always have my sympathy as far as your kids are concerned.  I am sure Holly's moods are up and down with this pregnacy.  She was so blessed with Emily and Miller maybe she is not coping to well right now.  I remember when she was pregnant the first time, she had some  hard times there for awhile.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #522 on: March 19, 2010, 04:10:18 PM »

FRANKIE, oh my fresh broccoli!!!!!!  Nothing better!!!  Wished Lewis wouldn't plant such  a huge garden this year if  you are going to be landscaping that huge yard also.  Do you have any ideas on your landscaping?  Do you have any Camilla's?  Of course you could fill in space by planting more gardenias or they have azaleas that bloom in the spring and late summer now. I have never had grapefruit or oranges that have ripened from the tree.  I can't even imagine how wonderful they must taste.

PRISSY, yep split those biscuits open on your plate and load it down with gravy.  Yummmmmmmmmm!!!!  Of course the sausage gravy is best!!!  Love a nice cold glass of milk with it too.  Oh my  you forgot ice cream at Braums.  do they make their own butter also? We are butter freaks in this house.

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #523 on: March 19, 2010, 04:53:53 PM »

Pepe - we want to landscape the front of the house where we yanked the old shrubs out during the remodel - we do not exactly know what we want, except that we would like a water feature, and something with easy upkeep!

I am going otver to the Garden Thread to post some photos - should not be taking time away from saving ANN threads, but I am anyway!!!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #524 on: March 19, 2010, 05:55:25 PM »

WELL I AM BACK.ENDED UP EATING AND VISITING WITH COREYS FOLKS, PEPE I REMEMBER HER FIRST PREGNANCY SHE HAD A HARD TIME. OH WELL I BETTER NOT SAY ANYMORE.

ITS CHILLY WHEN THE SUN GOES DOWN, BETTER PUT MY WARM JAMMIES ON.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #525 on: March 19, 2010, 07:10:01 PM »

Ah!  I just finished my "first" real bath/shower in two weeks!  I decided to use Mom's bathroom instead of mine.  She has put a shower/bath chair inside her bathtub.  I sat on it, eased my foot into warm water and messaged part of it with some mild soap then ended up washing my hair with the shower in the tub.  It felt so good to take a complete shower.  I won't use my shower for awhile, it still feels good to sit on that chair just in case my foot gives way.

I was such a baby this morning with the stitch removal.  It doesn't hurt at all now.  I wore the stretch mule brace all day and the doctor told me that I didn't need to wear anything on it at night.  I am going to put the same  type of Nexcare pad on it tonight though.  Just in case it bleeds, don't want the sheets to get ruined.  I had bled today when I removed the pad they put on.
    I forgot to ask how many stitches because I was jerking too much due to the stinging to ask.  All I know is the incision  is about 3" long.  The foot is still swollen but not half as much as it was last week.  I still have "half" the mark left by the doctor.  I'm afraid to rub too hard just yet.  The soft soap took a lot off but I can still see a trace of the code he marked. 

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #526 on: March 20, 2010, 03:53:58 AM »

Morning all wave JoAnn, so happy the foot is on the mend Clapping brought you a nice hot cup of coffee
Hot tea and chocolate for everyone too,  Made a spinach, swiss and tomato fritatta for you all to share, hot biscuits and sausage gravy cause I think there's a couple of people addicted to them these days Laughing Wink
Jan here you go

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #527 on: March 20, 2010, 07:51:48 AM »

Good Morning Everyone!

Sharon--Thanks for the hot coffee!  It is rainy and cold this morning.  It might even snow tonight!  What a lovely first day of spring!

I just returned from taking Mom to the beauty shop.  I have the mule brace on and "gently" put my foot into my tennis shoe.  So far, so good!  I need gas, so I'm headed to Sam's Club.  I wouldn't go but since possible snow is forecasted for tonight, I better get today.  The sooner I go, the sooner I can relax in our nice warm house and remove the shoe.
Have a great day everyone.

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #528 on: March 20, 2010, 07:57:26 AM »

wave

This is our last warm day for a while, so we decided to stay home and work in the yard - Lewis is even out mowing the yard! High today in the 70s - high tomorrow in the 40s 

JoAnn - nothing makes you feel better than a nice warm bath/shower.

Glory -  Huggles

Sharon - dounts for breakfast!  Purple Banana

I'm off to run a couple of errands around town, then I will get back home and get to work. I want to save some more Threads, plus working on my Easter decorations - I have not gotten that done this week as planned.

Happy Saturday!!!!!

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #529 on: March 20, 2010, 08:02:15 AM »

I am bringing Pepe's post over from the Garden Thread - extra prayers for her today:

Re: HOW DOES YOUR GARDEN GROW? CHAPTER 2
« Reply #96 on: Today at 06:11:47 AM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This will probably be the only thread I get to today.  Am taking my nebulizer and trying to breath as I am so congested and throwing up so sick to my stomach.  My stomach started really hurting a couple of days ago when I started on the morphine.  It really helps but have decided I am not able to take it.  That is what I was taking when I went into the hospital at Saginaw last fall.  I think that caused the problems of vomiting. 

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #530 on: March 20, 2010, 11:21:55 AM »

Ahhh Shirley, this just breaks my heart Huggles Huggles Huggles

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #531 on: March 20, 2010, 11:32:21 AM »

PEPE,
                    I"m am so sorry you are feeling so ill. It Is a shame you cannot tolerate the
                    morphine but sometimes the medicine can make you feel so much worse.

Hope you soon feel better.

Betty Huggles
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #532 on: March 20, 2010, 11:41:54 AM »

Sharon,

Thanks for the tea and doughnuts You never fail us.

JoAnne,
                            I bet that shower felt wonderfull, glad you got the boot
                            off.After my surgery we put a plastic chair in the shower
                             and that worked well.

Frankie,

I imagine you were glad of a little break from saving all the threads.

That must be very tedious.

Co rina comes home tomorrow night, I shall be glad to see her.Not
                             feeling well today.

Going to try calling Shirl  now.

Betty

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #533 on: March 20, 2010, 01:56:49 PM »

Huggles Betty - I am glad to see you checking in. I have been saving threads a little at a time today - going to start on 2007 next. It has started to rain here, and we are enjoying an afternoon indoors - just made a pot of coffee, and have been working on putting the grandchildre Easter baskets together. Hope Shirl is feeling better today. I know you will be happy to see Corina - hope she has had a fun vacation.

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #534 on: March 20, 2010, 02:16:50 PM »

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I found the new temp. site.  Thanks Michael!   It has been a long day here.  It's very cold, windy and wet.  Sammy woke me up at 3:30 this morning.  I "thought" he needed out but quickly heard the wind and rain storm and realized that was "scaring" him.  I put him up in the bed and  he was asleep in no time until the alarm went off at 7:00!

I hate to hear that Pepe is sick today.  She and my Mom are so much alike.  Mom is having an extremely  hard day today too.  She aches from toe to head and can not get warm.  We have the drapes closed and the heat doh set on 75!  She is also out of morphine but we don't want to go begging to "Dr. Doom",she is trying to use some of my pain medicine until we see the new doctor.  She is going to ask her home care nurse Tuesday is he can get her scheduled earlier then the appointment or perhaps get a prescription started before her appointment.

Betty---Yes, the shower felt so good.  I usually take two showers a day and for the last two weeks, when I couldn't, it drove me nuts.  The shower chair did help.  I sit on it and just let the hot water run down the old back.  In my shower, I have a large rain head but it is set up high and if wouldn't feel as good as the old shower head in Mom's bathroom.  It is much stronger, which I like better.

Frankie---I just made us a pot of coffee and I'm on my second cup!  I hope you take a photo of the Easter baskets.  I just wish that we had someone to make some for around here. 

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #535 on: March 20, 2010, 02:26:37 PM »

HERE COMES EASTER......

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #536 on: March 20, 2010, 02:45:13 PM »

JoAnn, love the bottom right picture of the "peeps" Laughing I had those in my place settings last night for my Mom and sister coming to dinner. I had purple and yellow bigsmile

corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #537 on: March 20, 2010, 04:19:05 PM »

Frankie,
                     I called Shirl and she is feeling much better. She went down to dinner
                       and had something to eat.

Guess what she is planning now??? I pray all goes well for her.
                        she wants to go so much.

I"m feeling a lot better now, had a little scare through the night.  Had the
                      same symtoms as when I had my heart attack. Could"nt go to the ER
                      and leave the animals. Had them through the day but  they are fading now.

Must be all the Clay excitement!!

Just registered at the new Claymaniacs site.

Betty                                             

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #538 on: March 20, 2010, 04:24:38 PM »

BETTY,  you are scaring me to death.  I knew I didn't like you there by yourself.   Do you have a neighbor  you can call in case of emergency, and that was probably an emergency last night.  I have no one here either, people don't even speak to you much less offer their phone number to you in case of need.  Have you just laid around today ?  What kind of symptoms do you have?  Will be glad when Corina gets home tonight and make s ure you tell her how you are feeling.

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #539 on: March 20, 2010, 04:35:23 PM »

FRANKIE, I am feeling some better.  My stomach is still sore, and I put my self on 20mg of steriods so I could breath and keep me out of the Emergency Room until Monday when I can call my doctor.  I have just about everything the hospital has to take care of myself until I can get to the doctor.  I am tired of emergency rooms.  That rain and that pot of coffee sounds so good.  I have slept most of the day while hubby and my son put in the electrical plug and a gas line for my new stove.  It is all hooked up now, took the whole day to do it.  Thank goodness my son was able to come and help his dad.

JOANN, so sorry Jennie was sick also.  It is funny you don't feel good and you take medicine to make you feel better than that makes you sicker than ever.  I really felt much better the past couple of days and started feeling sick to my stomach yesterday and was wondering about the morphine, so we will see what the doctor says next.  Has the morphine ever made Jennie sick to her stomach?

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx