gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:01:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 381
Total: 381

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD Support Group - Session 137  (Read 231435 times)
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #460 on: March 17, 2010, 08:31:53 PM »

MAY I INQUIRE AS TO 'WHY' A BRAND NEW SITE HAS TO COME ABOUT????

WE WERE HACKED INTO....NOT THE FIRST TIME....IT'S OVER....WHY MOVE....WHY NOT JUST CONTINUE ON AS YOU HAVE BEEN SINCE THIS LAST HACK JOB.....CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN????

Because our site was hacked by a terrorist group who used it to phish (falsely gain username, password, account information) for paypal, possibly to use it to fund their terrorism projects. Once we were hacked by them red flags went up with many internet providers, websites, etc. They blocked access to our site for their users --this means people cannot access our site. Our site is running smoothly because the hackers didn't do anything to the public side of our site, only used our resources and information to illegally gain information from others.

We do not want to be associated with any terrorist organization and we don't want access to our site to be blocked. We have to move to different servers and a different format to break this chain.

Hacking does not always cause chaos that is visible.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #461 on: March 18, 2010, 04:28:36 AM »

wave we are heading to a record sunny high today, warmest March 18th since 1965 when I was just a child Laughing
Coffee is ready JoAnn, and hot tea for Betty, hoping you are rested from your long train trip  Huggles hot chocolate with marshmallows for all Huggles
Think I'm finally turning this cold around, boy it's been a nasty one Naughty
Chocolate donuts Jan!! I also brought some pumpkin spice muffins to enjoy

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #462 on: March 18, 2010, 05:25:37 AM »

FRANKIE, thanks so much for all your hard work saving threads.  The main ones I would like saved is the ANN as this is Clay's website and should contain his career plus all the threads that deal with our wonderful members who have passed away.  I sure never , ever want to leave them behind or not remember them at certain times of the year,  Kind of like going to visit them at the cemetary. 

JAYNE, where are you?  Getting worried that I haven't seen you in a while.

GLORY,  wave  did you eat at church last night?

DUDLEY, did you see the recipe that Frankie said she had for lunch yesterday ?  It reminded me of last year when you were making salads.  I am so selfish I have not asked how your shoulder is doing since your sugery.  Good question about the site!!!!!!!!  Going to get dressed and try and make it to Walmart.  I have to get some cards and a few other things like prescriptions and will drive the cart around. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #463 on: March 18, 2010, 05:35:01 AM »

OK THANKS MOONEY......

PEPE - HAVE FUN AND DON'T RUN ANYONE DOWN  Naughty .....HUBBY HAS BEEN SICK AND NOW THIS MORNING IT APPEARS I MAY HAVE IT ALSO....HE IS YELLING AT ME TO GET TO THE DR CAUSE IF IT GETS INTO MY CHEST I WON'T MAKE IT....HE IS SOOOO DRAMATIC  ....
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #464 on: March 18, 2010, 05:38:39 AM »

PEPE - HAVE FUN AND DON'T RUN ANYONE DOWN  Naughty .....

Laughing Morning my favorite jewellery lady Huggles

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #465 on: March 18, 2010, 06:05:17 AM »

MORNING ALL, GOING TO BE 66 HERE TODAY, I WANT SO BADLY TO PLANT FLOWERS Laughing BUT THEY WILL GET BIT CAUSE THERE IS SNOW COMING IN NEXT WEEK

PEPE THOSE CARTS CAN BE DANGEROUS A LADY ALMOST RAN ME DOWN ONCE. Laughing

WE HAD CHICKEN SPAGETTI AND GREEN BEANS PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE. I DID NOT EAT MUCH STUFF LIKE THAT TARES MY STOMACH UP.TO MUCH CHEESE.'

I GOT A GIFT FROM MY SECRET SIS FOR THE NEW BABY SEVERAL PHOTOS ALBUMS AND A MONTAGE ONE.A CUTE LITTLE MUG. I HAVE TO WORK ON SOMETHING FOR EASTER FOR MINE. A BASKET WITH A WILLOW TREE STATUE I LOVE THEM NOT SURE WHAT ESLE. ANY IDEAS.

I THINK I WILL START MY SPRING CLEANING TODAY NEED TO TACKLE MY CLOSETS.FIRST. IT BOTHERS ME WHEN THEY ARE TOPSY TURBY.

HAVE TO SEE MY TAX LADY THIS AFTERNOON TO FILE THAT GIFT TAX THINGY. DON'T WANT THE IRS ON MY BACK AGAIN. Laughing

DUDLEY TAKE CARE OF YOU.WHEN MEN GET SICK THEY THINK THE WORLD NEEDS TO STOP.

CAROL GOOOD TO SEE YOU SORRY ABOUT ALL YOUR TROUBLES THINGS WILL GET BETTER SWEETHEART. I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I COME TO SEE TIM. HOPEFULLY I CAN MAKE A CONCERT WITH IT.

WELL I NEED TO START MY DAY. TTYL

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #466 on: March 18, 2010, 06:11:21 AM »

I FORGOT TO TELL YOU A FUNNY LAST NIGHT AT CHURCH. MY PASTOR WAS WEARING A BUTTON WITH KISS ME I AM IRISH HE MADE ME KISS HIM ON THE CHEEK. HE WALKED AROUND ALL NIGHT WITH LIPSTICK ON HIS CHEEK SAID HE WOULD NEVER WASH THAT CHEEK AGAIN EVERYBODY WENT AWE.............. I TOLD HIM HE WAS FULL OF BOLONGI. PEOPLE KEPT ASKING HIM ABOUT THE LIPSTICK ON HIS CHEEK. Laughing

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #467 on: March 18, 2010, 06:35:52 AM »

Good  Morning Everyone,

Glad we're still here!  The sun is shining and we're off  in less then an hour to go for Mom's hearing aide check.  This is the first adjustment and she is ready. 

No plans other then that errand and must get fertilizer because the yardman is coming tomorrow afternoon.  Clean up and fertilize.  We also have bad weather predicted for this weekend.  It's supposed to go down into the 30's at night.
  My Mom's Grandfather always told his family never to plant until after Good Friday, so she keeps up that tradition.  Good thing,  The papers are full of sales on beautiful flowers at the nurseries but then the weather forecast showed bad weather is coming.  I always get tempted with all the spring colors but will wait.
    I still might look at the Reno tickets today for my final decision on that concert.  I'm still kicking myself for not going to the PBS taping.

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #468 on: March 18, 2010, 06:41:41 AM »

Good Morning!

We had a wonderful time at my youngest sister's brunch yesterday.  She had beautiful table settings on her breakfast and dining room tables, and all of her food set up on a big table in her game room right next to the kitchen.  I do have pictures, just not downloaded yet.

Pepe, Frankie and food fans:  My sister had a big bowl of green scrambled eggs, a green egg/sausage casserole dish, hash browns casserole, a fruit bowl with blueberries, kiwi, strawberries, grapes, and melons,  croissants, biscuits with sausage gravy, ham, and for dessert brownies with green frosting and green key lime pie and green chocolate mint ice cream!   Her beverages included green lemonade, orange/pineapple/apple juice, plain orange juice, cranberry/grape juice (me), and coffee and hot chocolate!

Yes, we were all stuffed and Skip and I did not eat again until about 7:30 last evening, when we finished off my leftovers from Macaroni Grill!!  My sister had so much food left, that she sent us all home with "goody bags" so we will have "her breakfast" again this morning!!

It was so good to have family members together that had been somewhat estranged.   We decided that we will get together again, soon, and this summer swim days at my house and cello sister who also has a pool!!

Frankie,
I appreciate your trying to save so many threads.  If we have to, we will just start over again with the Garden Thread.  I still have all of my pictures in photobucket and some that Pepe and Mary have sent me, too.   We can always start DWTS and other FUN STUFF threads again.   I did save all of my birthday poems, and my own posts about vacations and Clay trips. 

Pepe,
Youngest sister is very creative and her tables looked beautiful and she was really good with preparing all this food.  Her house looked lovely and like it was out of a magazine.  My other sisters and I are bad about keeping too many things in our house, but youngest sister cleans out her closets and garage regularly, and her rooms have beautiful furnishings, too.
Have fun on your Walmart trip.  I know you are careful on the carts. 

Dudley,
Please take care of yourself.  You definitely don't want what your hubby has if it can get into your lungs. 

Carol,
Good to see you checking in, and hope your fingers are better soon.

Glory,
Your pastor sounds like a really fun guy!  Your food sounded delicious.  We did not have Soul Food Supper last evening because of Spring Break.  When the kids have Spring Break, it seems like everyone else does, also!

Sharon,
I'm glad to hear that cold is just about gone!  Next time, try the Zi con at the onset!  Pumpkin spice muffins sound good!

Betty,
I hope you are well rested and not trying to do too much while Corina is in Scotland.

JoAnn,
I have always heard to not plant before April 15;  Income tax day! Laughing   I want to get some caladium bulks and maybe start them in pots in the house.

Pepe,
I could start plants in a greenhouse if I had one set up!   Laughing   Paranoid

Hello to all checking in and/or reading and have a Terrific Thursday!  Hug

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #469 on: March 18, 2010, 07:54:14 AM »

wave

Good Morning! I've gotten Lewis off to work, and have laundry going - I plan to get back on the computer this morning, and want to do some mini running around (post office, drug store) when I get ready to take a break. I don't know why I'm so paniced about this site having to die - I guess because it represents all of you to me. I know you will all be at the new site - just hope all goes well with that.

Sharon - I'm wondering what your record high will be - it is getting to 73 here!

Pepe - I'm still stewing over the ingredients in that salad dressing. The owner banks with my son - came over to the table to talk to us - wonder if my son would mind asking for a recipe!  Laughing I can just see his face now if I ask him!

dudley - I think I missed you having surgery - are you healing well? Your husband is right - at least call your docotr.

Glory - you have a fun church. Does your Secret Sister enjoy the outdoors?If so, add garden hand tools, garden gloves, seeds, bird feeders (hummingbird and regular), hummingbird food and regular bird seeds, etc. to your basket. I love the Willow Tree figurines (Hallmark!!!  Clapping ) Woody sent me one of a girl holding a dog when Peanut died.

JoAnn - your Grandfather was right - you can plant things on Good Friday (I've been telling the husband this for years, but he ignores me).

Prissy - what a fun party your Sister had! Looking forward to the photos.

Pepe - Lewis planted 3 bundles on onions yesterday. Forest Hill, Louisiana is a small town in central Louisiana that has miles after mile of greenhouses - people are wholesalers for florists and garden centers. Once a year they have a Festival, and open their businesses to the public. If we can get a sitter for the boys, we are going to go down and plant shop on Saturday - I wuld love for you to be with us!!! I will try to take photos if we go. We are determined to get some landscaping done out front this year.

Off to the ANN - I am happy to see that so many members (and non members) are able to save a few things. I'm not doing any more than anyone else. I know we all want to save as much as possible.

See 'ya later...............

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #470 on: March 18, 2010, 07:59:38 AM »

Sharon - I'm wondering what your record high will be - it is getting to 73 here!

Frankie if we hit our high of 18 degrees celcius we'll be at 64 degrees! Purple Banana

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #471 on: March 18, 2010, 08:08:22 AM »

I JUST GOT MY HOSPITAL BILL LOOKING OVER THE CHARGES, Laughing

CHARGED 4.00 A PEICE FOR TYLENOL 52.00 FOT DEPENDS SINCE I HAD NONE OF MY THINGS I USED THEM blush OTHER STUFF THAT ARE A BIT EXTREME.NO WONDER THERE IS A OUTRAGE ABOUT HEALTH CARE. I COULD GO ON BUT IT WOULD DO NO GOOD

MY LDL CHOLESTEROL IS 150 NOT SURE IF THAT IS HORRBILE OR NOT WILL HAVE TO CHECK.

Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #472 on: March 18, 2010, 08:30:17 AM »

HI GALS

DO NOT KNOW IF THE TROUBLES WE ARE HAVING , HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE PROBLEMS I AM HAVING ON THIS SITE??????

EVERYLETTER I TYPE TAKES 5 SECONDS TO APPEAR, THINK ABOUT HOW LONG THAT IS PER POST. ALL THE OTHERE SITES I BELONG TO ARE NORMAL, ONLY THIS ONE HAS THE PROBLEM.
CANNOT SEE WHAT I AM TYPING SO FORGIVE ME IF THERE ARE ERRORS.

PLUS, SOMETIMES I HAVE TO LOG IN AND SOMETIMES THE SITE SILL NOT ACCEPT MY PASSWORD SO IT IS A HEADACHE AND I DO MISS YOU ALL AND JUST CANNOT KEEP ON HAVING THIS PROBLEM. MY SON THINKS IT IS THE SITE THAT IS GIVING ME PROBLEMS, BUT NO ONE ELSE IS HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM??????
YESTERDAY I COULD NOT EVEN GO TP ANOTHER THREAD. ?????DP ,IVJ YTPIN;R

HATE TO SEE MY "BABY" THREAD "DOWN MEMORY LANE" DISAPPEAR:" , BUT TRYING TO TYPE  I JUST COULD NOT DO A THING TO SAVE IT FROM EXTINCTION.

I WILL NOT BE POSTING NOW UNTIL MICHAEL HAS THIS SITE STRAIGHTENED OUT SO WILL MISS YOU ALL. SOMETIMES I CAN JUST GET ON THE SITE AND READ

HOPING THE SEND BUTTONSTILL WORK WO

LUV YOU ALL

JEANNE AKDJAN

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #473 on: March 18, 2010, 08:41:37 AM »

Jeanne - I am having problems with the site sometimes - sometimes I cannot see what I am typing, and sometimes when I try to go back and correct errors, I can't - curser keeps jumping to the top of my post. I can't read what I said until it is posted, and even if I click on "Modify" I can't correct errors. That was going on during my first post this morning - now things are back to normal!!!  I have no way of knowing if it is a problem with this site or with my computer.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #474 on: March 18, 2010, 09:15:27 AM »

HAPPY "ALMOST" EASTER!

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #475 on: March 18, 2010, 09:42:39 AM »

Hello, again!

Here is the link to the Hash Brown Casserole recipe my sister made for us yesterday.  She said her family did not like the onions in it when she made it before, so she left out the onions!  The onions were too strong in the casserole.

HASH BROWN CASSEROLE II

(I printed out the recipe in the RECIPE SWAP thread in FUN STUFF.)

dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #476 on: March 18, 2010, 11:59:16 AM »

PEPE - HAVE FUN AND DON'T RUN ANYONE DOWN  Naughty .....

Laughing Morning my favorite jewellery lady Huggles

wave  Huggles

FRANKIE I DIDN'T HAVE SURGERY RECENTLY I DON'T THINK  ....I AM JUST SICK WITH THE CRUD AS I CALL IT CAUSE HUBBY GAVE IT TO ME....CALLED MY PULMONARY DR AND ALREADY HAVE A Z=PAC OF ANTIOBIOTICS .....SHOULD BE GOOD AS NEW SOON....I AIN'T MESSING AROUND WITH THIS STUFF...BESIDES I HAVE PLANTING TO DO....

AND YES....HUSBANDS THINK THEY ARE DIEING WHEN THEY HAVE A STOPPED UP NOSE  ....
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #477 on: March 18, 2010, 12:24:16 PM »

Good Afternoon!

I have been doing laundry and some straightening up in the house.  (Youngest sister's immaculate house was inspiring!!)  Also, I have the pictures of the food and tables in the computer from the brunch yesterday. 

For Pepe and food fans!  Others, just scroll on by! Laughing

(Clickable)

The Dining room table and Breakfast room table:

Food Table set up in the Game Room next to the Kitchen:

(Fruit salad close up!!)

"Green" scrambled eggs, croissants and ham

Fruit salad, biscuits and sausage gravy

"Green" sausage egg casserole and hash brown casserole

Desserts: 

Brownies with green frosting and key lime pie  (Not shown:  green chocolate chip mint ice cream)

corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #478 on: March 18, 2010, 01:24:34 PM »

FRANKIE, 
       Thank        you for working so hard to save our precious memories.I wish
                  I were smart enough to help. It is so sad.

This is not my week.

Mon    I was sick
                         Tues. Bad news about Claymaniacs .  Dentist     apps.
                         Weds. Dermatologist called about  the biopsy. One was OK and the other
                           Prue cancerous, very close     to a previous one.   He will watch it.

Today I found out that two Banks were I have Cd's have gone bankrupt.
                             Luckily they were FDIC insured, just lost the interest.

Tomorrow the doctor wants me in for a carotid test.

Next week cardiologist!!

Just lost a post.  OTHERWISE A GREAT WEEK!!

Corina called me from Scotland so that was good.

Betty
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #479 on: March 18, 2010, 01:59:58 PM »

wave

The boys and I got out for a while - they stayed at the office with their Father while I went to Walmart - they rode around with me the rest of the time  Laughing

Prissy  and Pepe - I  bought two free-standing  wrought iron  flower pot hangers from  my favorite dollar store - I would take a photo if I had time! They are almost as tall as I am - each hanger only holds one flower pot. I will take a photo ASAP.

Prissy - your Sister must love to entertain great looking food!  Clapping The recipe looks good, too.

dudley - Pepe mentioned shoulder surgery - I thought it was a recent one. Hope you won't have the Crud for long.  Huggles

Betty - I wish I could have come down and visited while Corina was away. I would have brought my (4) boxes of Clay DVDs and a bag of salmon filets!  Wink  I hope the rest of your week gets better! Shirl is sick - has been in bed the last 2 times I've called her. She has a kidney infection.

I want to work on the computer again or a while - I am in the process of adding the year to the ANN pages already moved - that has to be done before moving  the next year, since the dates are the same.

Have a great afternoon!

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx