gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 05:56:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 161
Total: 161

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD Support Group - Session 137  (Read 231803 times)
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #380 on: March 15, 2010, 11:51:29 AM »

wave

Lunch time check in!

Happy Birthday to Shadow and Sandy!  dog bdaycake2 bdayballoon

Betty - I am so glad you got to talk to Shirl. Yesterday she told me she was "feasting on all of the concert recaps" - I know she was so happy to hear yours in person.  Wonderful additional recap! 

Congratulations on the weight loss, JoAnn - it means so much to see that scale go down when you have tried so hard.  Clapping

Sunny and warm here - I am working on cleaning house and getting Easter decorations out.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #381 on: March 15, 2010, 12:36:33 PM »

JOANN and JENNIE, you both will always amaze me.  You both do brighten my day with these special little packages delivered to my house.  Just going to sit down and write you both a little note of thanks!!!!!!!!!!!   Yep the Texas Trio picture is sitting on my table in the living room.

JOANN, how wonderful you have lost weight this past week.  See you don't have to do all that strenous exercise to lose weight.  I am so happy for you as I know how much you worry about it.  I need to worry also big time, I am trying to cut back but my stomach keeps growling telling me I am starving.

PRISSY, how great that Skip is singing to the puppies.  That is real love!!!!!!!!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHADOW AND SANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #382 on: March 15, 2010, 12:45:03 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDY AND  SHADOW

You are two very beautiful doggies.

Auntie Betty                      yay
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #383 on: March 15, 2010, 12:50:42 PM »

Sharon,
                                   What a lovely picture of you and your Dad. I"m so glad you were able to know him and
                                   love him.

I"ve always missed having a father to love . My father died two months
                                           before I was born and my Mother never remarried. He was 24years old.

Betty

dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #384 on: March 15, 2010, 01:07:46 PM »

SANDY AND  SHADOW

AND

TO CASPER 
          5 YEARS OLD TODAY

corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #385 on: March 15, 2010, 01:10:44 PM »

To finish my story........ We went to the Sheraton for a buffet breakfast, then i met up with

the  May, one of the ladies I travelled with. Mimi, Barb, Marilyn, May and I went on the
                     free bus and did a little sight seeing. Went into the Museum of North Carolina History.
                     Shirl and I went there two years ago looking for Clay"s clothing which was supposed
                     to be on display and they said it was in the vault until the museum expanded. Asked
                     again and got the same answer  but they really are expanding .

During the concert Clay asked how many people were from the Raleigh area
                      and how many from out of the State.. The outsiders were way, way more.

We did have dinner at the Oxford Irish Pub. Marilyn and I were happy because
                       got fish and chips. It was good Prissy!!!!

Sat. night back on the train and home. Exhausted but happy, a concert

beyond believe.
                                                                               Betty

corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #386 on: March 15, 2010, 01:15:16 PM »

FRankie,
                    Corina is now in Scotland......... freezing I"m sure but they will have fun.

Guess what I am  having for dinner????  Right! SALMON

Betty
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #387 on: March 15, 2010, 01:47:45 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET CASPER.  YOU ARE SUCH A PRETTY BOY!

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #388 on: March 15, 2010, 01:49:25 PM »

HI GALS

COMPUTER TROUBLES, ONE LETTER AT A TIME, VERY, VERY IMBELIEVABLE SLOW.
WILL GET ON AGAIN WHEN THIS THING IS FIXED, JUST HAD TO COME AND SAY HI  wave

JAN AKA JEANNE

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #389 on: March 15, 2010, 01:50:24 PM »

COME OUT AND PLAY PRISSY AND FRANKIE!  HERE IS MY EASTER PHOTO FOR TODAY!

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #390 on: March 15, 2010, 02:00:34 PM »

jan,

This is just for you.  Enjoy!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #391 on: March 15, 2010, 02:10:45 PM »

I'm trying to "learn" how to stand on the outside of my shower and stick my head inside to wash it all the while when I'm keeping my bad foot dry!  Can't wait for the stitches to come out on Friday.  The first thing I plan to do:  TAKE A NICE HOT BUBBLE BATH FOR AT LEAST AN HOUR! bigsmile

So JoAnn will this be you calgon Yes!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #392 on: March 15, 2010, 02:11:05 PM »

wave

A Triple Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday, Casper!  Happy Birthday I bet you will have a big birthday party with  your brother and sisters and your parents! Dudley - I've been meaning to tell you about the cutest little weenie dog that lives on the way to our house - I think about you every time I see him! His owner is older (a man), and can hardly walk - but he is out walking his dog every day anyway - we see him all of the time.

Betty - as I was cooking the talapia last night I thought about you saying that you were going to have salmon every day that Corina is gone!  Laughing I hope she is having a great time on her vacation. One of the chefs on the Food Network cooked fish and chips one day - and served them in a newspaper cone.

JoAnn - I used my only two Clay Easter photos last night, so I will have to depend upon you and Prissy. Jan will loved the dragonflies!

Pepe - you should be here to sit out in the warm sunshine in the swing. The ducks are playing in the pond, driving the boys  as usual. As Lewis says, we are the Funny Farm.

I've just finished moving the living room furniture around - I'm in the mood for Spring cleaning  Jaw drop!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #393 on: March 15, 2010, 02:14:28 PM »

Sharon,
                                   What a lovely picture of you and your Dad. I"m so glad you were able to know him and
                                   love him.

I"ve always missed having a father to love . My father died two months
                                           before I was born and my Mother never remarried. He was 24years old.

Betty

Betty I am blessed to have had a dad like Woody til he was 84 Huggles I'm so sorry you didn't have your Dad to love, that makes me so sad.
I am enjoying hearing all about your trip

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #394 on: March 15, 2010, 03:17:22 PM »

Good Afternoon!

Skip and I went out into the backyard today and he did some cleaning on the pool;  lots of seeds from the plants and trees in it, and I picked up the pieces of the terra cotta pot that broke.  We are going to save the pieces and use them as markers on the ground to label plants.  We saw this in a yard on tour one time and thought it was a nifty idea!  Together, we were able to upright the swing, and I sat in it for a little while.  I think I could have gone to sleep if I'd stayed out any longer!! Sleep

We went out and ran some errands and brought home some KFC!  I ate the two drumsticks and let Skip have the bigger thighs!  Any thing to help lose a few pounds! Wink

to Mr. Casper, Dudley's precious 5 year old.  I had forgotten Casper shares a birthday with Shadow and Sandy!!  I just love all of your fur babies!

Thanks to Dudley, Pepe, Frankie, JoAnn, Sharon and Betty for the Happy Birthday wishes to Shadow and Sandy.  They had a little extra breakfast this morning and will have a few extra treats today!  Wink

Betty,
I have salmon frozen in the freezer.  I guess I am waiting to eat it when Skip is away or I fix something different for him.  Like Corina, he doesn't care for salmon!   I am really enjoying your recap of your trip and the concert.

Sharon,
I just had a turkey sandwich, an apple, and some chips for dinner last evening.  But my lunch was nachos and chips and sauce at the Mexican Inn!!  Maybe that caused the crazy dream.  Every once in a while, I dream a dream, and wake up thinking it should be a book or movie!! Laughing

Pepe,
Skip does love these dogs.  It was so funny when I heard him singing "Happy Birthday."  Laughing

Frankie,
I have not taken my Easter things out yet.  We have had such high winds, I am trying to keep my shamrocks on the violin gate wreath from blowing away!

I hope everyone is having a lovely afternoon!  Hug

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #395 on: March 15, 2010, 03:18:44 PM »

WELL WHERE HAS GLORY BEEN THIS DAY UNDER MY BLANKET WITH MY CALLIE.MY B/P MEDS MAKE ME SO SLEEPY ,PLUS I HAVE BEEN COLD ALL DAY .ITS COLD OUTSIDE MAKES ME CHILLY IN THE HOUSE.NOTHING HERE GOING ON,

DUDLEY HAPPY B-DAYTO CASPER,I REMEMBER WHEN YOU GOT HIM I GUESS HE HAS CALMED DOWN A BIT NOW.HE USED TO TEAR UP YOUR RUGS.

PRISSY HAPPB-DAY TO SANDY AND SHADOW I ALSO REMEMBER

WHEN YOU GOT THEM. LOTS OF MEMORIES AROUND THIS PLACE. HUH.

FRANKIE I WOULD LOVE TO SIT ON THE PORCH WITH YOU.I WOULD LOVE TO SIT ON MY DECK. ON MY NEW FURNITURE BUT WILL HAVE TO WAIT A WHILE I GUESS. I NEED SOME SUNSHINE I GET DEPRESSED WITH ALL THESE CLOUDY RAINY DAYS.

I PUT OFF RUNNING ERRANDS TODAY,MAY HAVE SUN TOMMORROW.

SHARON WONDERFUL PIC OF YOU AND WOODY I KNOW YOU MISS HIM, MY DAD PASSED AWAY ON ST. PATRICKS DAY 2002 8 YEARS ALREADY.I MISS HIM EVERY DAY.

WELL I GOT NOTHING ESLE SO I WILL GO FOR NOW. OH BTW DID ANYBODY KNOW CLAYS TMJ SURGERY DID NOT WORK.CLAY TOLD THE M&G PEOPLE ON THURSDAY, POOR GUY ALL THAT PAIN FOR NOTHING.

BETTY REALLY ENJOYING YOU RECAPS I KNOW YOU HAD A LOVELY TIME.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #396 on: March 15, 2010, 03:58:11 PM »

Oh my just read Michael's post!!!  GLORY you mentioned so many things happening in the time we have all been with Claymaniacs now it looks like we are about to lose all those memories.  Don't know what to do or where to turn.

FRANKIE, I can picture sitting in the swing in the warm sunshine watching the ducks splash.  I am glad the Tuffy and Jack did not decide to go in the pond after them. 

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #397 on: March 15, 2010, 04:00:34 PM »

Dear Casper, hope you have a special day and here is a birthday cake to share with your siblings.   Birthday Cake!

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #398 on: March 15, 2010, 04:58:51 PM »

O MY I DON'T QUITE UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED BUT I NEED EVERYBODYS E-MAIL ADDRESS, SURELY WE WILL HAVE A SITE TO USE, LIKE OUR OLD STANDBY UNTIL WE CAN GET THINGS FIGURED OUT. PLEASE PM ME.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #399 on: March 15, 2010, 05:50:41 PM »

wave

I just read Michael's post, too - so sad that so much will be lost. I hate that the ANNs will be lost - thought they would always be there for fans to look back on Clay's career. There is too much hate in the world!!!!! If you do have something that is really special to you, you can print it, or highlight it, copy it, and paste to your computer. I printed both threads when I won my meet and greet for my Atlanta scrapbook.

I'd better get busy and visit everyone's profile to copy email addresses.

Glory - if you had not checked in when I came on site this time, I would have checked on you! Sorry it is still cold there. We just got back from buying flower pots at Walmart and the dollar store.

I will check in with all of you later (if the site is still here!)

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx