gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 07:20:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 271
Total: 271

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD Support Group - Session 137  (Read 231747 times)
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #240 on: March 09, 2010, 05:33:18 AM »

BETTY, I think a good afternoon nap would be good for you .  How do you sleep at night?  I know you are going to have a great time on your trip, you will be able to tell Shirl first hand all about Clay.

SHARON, thanks for the hot chocolate this morning.  Coffee still doesn't taste right to me and have tried tea now I am on the chocolate. 

Another fantastic sunny day here and it is going to be 50 degrees.  How lucky can we get, I have never seen Lake Huron rolling with white caps on it like I did  yesterday.  It usually is always frozen part way  until the first of May.  We have had open water almost all winter here on the bay.  Going to go lay back down.  Had a stomach ache last night and was up numerous times .  Got up at 5:00 this morning had some toast, my pills, made a meatloaf for dinner today and now I think I will go take a nap.  Laughing Heck it is only 8:30 am. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #241 on: March 09, 2010, 05:38:57 AM »

Sharon,

Thanks for the tea, that really starts my motor.

I bet the neighbourhood gossip is " Did you see Sharon in her PJs???

It"s much better than a bikini!!!!!

Betty

You bet it is Betty lmao

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #242 on: March 09, 2010, 05:42:42 AM »

SHARON I LOVE FLANNEL Laughing ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS COLD OUTSIDE.

WELL TRYING TO DECIDE IF I NEED TO GO BACK TO WAL-MART TODAY AND GET A UMBRELLA, IT DID NOT COME WITH IT. ITS WINDY ON MY DECK I AM AFRAID IT WOULD GET TORN TO PEICES. ANYBODY.

NOW MY DECK NEEDS PAINTED LOOKS SHABBY, TO BIG A JOB  FOR ME.MAYBE I SHOULD GET TWO RUGS TO COVER IT BUT I THINK IT WOULD BE MORE TROUBLE THAN ITS WORTH. SEEMS YOU DO ONE THING SOMETHING ESLE NEEDS FIXED,

PRISSY I FOUND THOSE BOXES YESTERDAY THEY ARE EXPENSIVE, I MAY JUST USE BIG POTS. IT LOOKS DRAB .

WELL I KNOW BETTYS EXCITED AND I WISH I WAS GOING HAVE TO CATCH A CONCERT THIS SUMMER AND GO SEE TIM LATER MAYBE.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #243 on: March 09, 2010, 05:43:44 AM »

I USED TO WEAR BIKINIS. lmao lmao

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #244 on: March 09, 2010, 06:05:34 AM »

GLORY, you should be alright getting the umbrella as long as you keep it down when you are not out side, so the wind when it comes up does not catch the umbrella and dumps your table over.  I always used pots on my decks, adds tons of color.  If you have lots of sun bright red geraniums are wonderful as they bloom from spring till frost and such bright color!!!!  Wished I lived near so I could come have lunch with you at your new table.  I would have a nice frosty glass of sweet  tea!!!!  I had that outdoor carpet that was green on one of my decks and really liked it.  Just tacked it down.  I bought it at Lowe's I think by the yard. 

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #245 on: March 09, 2010, 06:35:27 AM »

I USED TO WEAR BIKINIS. lmao lmao

Me too Paranoid blush Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #246 on: March 09, 2010, 06:37:45 AM »

Glory, couldn't you get the kids to stain the deck??? Not a big job and it will look wonderful!!!Once you start getting new things everything around looks tired~~~and so on, and so on Laughing
I'm with Shirley on the red geraniums too, especially with the color of your cushions bigsmile

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #247 on: March 09, 2010, 07:55:12 AM »

wave

Good Morning!

We went to bed at 8 last night! It was cold and raining, and we decided that we could watch the one 30 minute show we watch on Mondays (Big Bang Theory) in bed just as well as from the couch!  Laughing After that we went to sleep - never did get out of bed to say good night here. I feel great after too much sleep!

Glory and Sharon - I never wore a bikini - I've always felt "fat" all of my life - looking back at photos, I wasn't fat at all - opportunity missed! Fortunately for everyone concerned, my bikini years are over!  lmao Paranoid

Prissy - I'm in the mood for closet cleaning, too - and will I EVER finish getting photos into albums. If I were rich, I would hire someone to do that for me  there are companies that do that sort of thing.

Glory - as Pepe said, an umbrella is a great thing to have - just leave it down during windy times. You can get deck protector (water proofing) that already has stain in it. Lewis used a garden sprayer to put our on, but he did have to smooth it out with a roller in some spots (don't do this on a windy day!) He bought a cheap $10 sprayer, because of course it can't be used for anything else once used to apply stain. I love the flower boxes that Prissy showed - I've wondered, too, about getting some for the deck. The warterproofing that Lewis put on the deck still causes rain to bubble up when it rains. I watched a little brown bird taking a bath in one of the bubbles of water on the deck yesterday ater the rain - it was rolling around having a great time in just a tiny bit of wtter  Laughing

JoAnn - Lewis' crutches are adjustable, but they are extra long to begin with, so they won't adjust down enough for me. When he first broke his foot he borrowed a normal size pair - it killed his back to walk with them. I'm glad you are getting better at walking with the crutches. Don't worry about the weight gain - I'm sure it is just fluid from the surgery. Randy must be a great painter!  Clapping That is a lot accomplished in a short time.

Pepe - I enjoy getting emails, but I still love the written word. I've trained my sister to occasionally write a note  - something she does not enjoy, but I tell her that when she does, I have something of hers to actually hold in my hand. Glad it is warming up for you.

Betty - If I don't see you again here this afternoon (it is card playing night) have a wonderful time - if you get the chance, hug Clay for us.  Huggles\

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #248 on: March 09, 2010, 08:07:12 AM »

Frankie, not gonna give up looking for the Yoplait Delights.  I checked the grocery store, no luck, but I will also check WalMart and Costco next trip Wink

clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #249 on: March 09, 2010, 09:27:40 AM »

So who's going Friday that I get to see again that I haven't seen in years???

Joyce wave
Clay makes me happier than a kitten chasing a leaky cow!  
I love Clay more today, but not as much as tomorrow!
www.myspace.com/joyce1010
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #250 on: March 09, 2010, 09:41:19 AM »

PRISSY, where are you?????????

JOANN, how are you feeling today????  What did Randy cook for supper last night?

FRANKIE, how funny, I always thought I was fat and  ugly to as my sister was always known as the beautiful one and I was known as the sweet one!!  I look back at the family album I have and I look at pictures of myself and heck I wasn't fat it was in my mind, and my son Mark when he was here was looking thru the album and he told me you sure was a beautiful woman mom and I wasted all these years thinking I looked terrible.  The mind does some bad things to us don't they?  Well now I am steriod fat and old and ugly!!  bigsmile and you know I could care less!!!! 

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #251 on: March 09, 2010, 10:05:09 AM »

Good Afternoon(still 10 more minutes until noon) Everyone,

I guess I tried to be "super" woman a day too early yesterday.  My leg/foot has ached the entire day!  I didn't get out of bed until 7, had breakfast and went back to bed til 11:30 watching tv in bed and laying on a heating bad on the "bad" leg. 
   I keep telling Mom it doesn't "hurt" it just aches all the way up to the knee.  I know why, I "thought" since I wasn't hurting walking in the house on the crutches, I wouldn't use the boot.  I "think" I ended up "gently" stepping on the foot too much.  My foot "screams" when I put the boot on, so I just didn;t wear it as much as I should.  The cut side is directly lined up with the side of the boot that buckles and to tell the truth.  It makes my foot feel like:*^%^&$%  bigsmile

I just got up and took two Alieve instead of the pain pills.  I'll take those only when I feel a need.  I did wash my hair again this morning.  That always makes me feel 100% better.  I "was" going to take a sponge bath, but maybe later.

Randy has worked so hard.  He is finishing up tall the trim work,etc. and said that he should be finished by 4 this afternoon.  He has worked so hard since Friday morning.  The end results will be Mom's master bath, the entry hall.  This is about 7' long but includes a sculpted inlaid wall mirror, the hall way that is at least 20 feet long.  The hall way includes double doors opening to our water heater, built in shelves and drawers, all the crown molding in each room and the doors to each room.
   I can't believe how lucky we are to have him do this for us.  He will not accept in payment at all.

Pepe---Mom cooked for them last night.  She cooked spaghetti.  I had a baked potato for my dinner.

Since I gained a pound and can't exercise this week, I'm really watching what I eat.  I had a program's diet soup for breakfast today and mid morning , I had a delicious orange!  I'll be careful what I have for lunch too.  I need to drink much more water this week too.

It is so sunny and wonderful today, going to the 70's!

Betty--Have a blast at Raleigh !

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #252 on: March 09, 2010, 11:23:10 AM »

BREAKING NEWS.....BREAKING NEWS....BREAKING NEWS....
MERECAL.COM

Proud owner of 2 scoops of the "Vanilla Revolution"
A Founding member of the "Claygirls"
FOR JULIE, JJ, AND LIZ, CAROL, KRIS,OUR CLAYMANIAC ANGELS.
PRAYERS FOR  ALLI Huggles
COME TO THE DARKSIDE, WE GOT COOKIES..Wink
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #253 on: March 09, 2010, 11:39:04 AM »

Good Morning!

I have been gathering things to give away and then went back to sleep for a short while.   I have a lot of "stuff" to give my ebay sister to see if she wants to sell some things on ebay.  If not, I am happy to give a lot of these things away.  I don't want the money and I want her to keep any money she makes.

Skip is "supposed" to be working on his part of the income tax so we can turn it in to our CPA this week!   icon_rolleyes

JoAnn,
I wonder if you should call your doctor and go in to see him sooner than Friday?   Skip's surgery was not as complicated as yours, I don't think.....no ligaments involved and he had to keep his foot elevated almost all the time for a week.  He did not drive for several weeks and you know he used the motorized carts in the stores.  I would let him out at the door and he would walk the few steps to the carts.  He was very careful and gradually eased back into normal activities.
It sounds like Randy has done a terrific job! 

Pepe,
The dishes you liked in the tablescape, the ones I thought were light blue!!  I sent a picture of the dishes to a Wedgwood China site and this is what they said about the dishes in the picture:  (They said the dishes were lavender and not light blue!  They looked light blue to me. ) shock

Thank you for contacting Replacements, Ltd. The information you
requested is shown below.

Pattern: Cream Color on Lavender (Plain) by Wedgwood [WW CCLP]
Pattern #: 2768
Description: Plain Edge,Cream Grapes On Lavender

I'm glad you liked my Kip's Big Boy stories in the RTM.  My jaw surgery was not that painful, but I was wired shut for 6 weeks!  Now, that's a good way to lose weight, but I didn't need to lose it then.  For a while, we had a Shoney's Big Boy, but I don't know if that one is still around or not.  I remember the food was not the same as Kip's Big Boy.

Joyce,
I saw you posting on another thread.  I don't think many from the OCD are going to see Clay.  Betty from Florida who you do not know yet.

Frankie,
The Leukemia Society called me about clothes donations, so I need to get a bag ready for them to pick up Friday morning.  I am going to try to be "brutal" with my closet.  If I haven't worn it in a couple of years, then I'm probably not going to wear it and OUT IT GOES!! Laughing

Glory,
We have a blue umbrella on our round concrete table between the garage and the pool.  I should have closed it up before the snow.  The snow weighted it down and it doesn't look so good now!!  I hope we can close it and reopen it and it will be fine.  I had an older umbrella that I gave to the neighbors two doors down and I can still see it in their backyard! 
I think you would like flower boxes and big pots on your deck.  I like the idea of the red geraniums.  With big pots you can put in several plants together with the red geraniums and I bet they will look striking!

Betty,
I'm glad you like our window boxes.  After I got them and Skip put them up on the railing of the new fence he built going out to the backyard, I thought, "Oh, no!  More flowers for me to try to keep alive!!"  Laughing
Have a great time on your trip.  I wish I were going with you on the train.  I just love traveling on a train!!

Hello to all checking in and/or reading and have a Terrific Tuesday!  Hug

This looks like a table set up for a tea party!!  Pretty floral teapot with matching dishes.  Another rosy pink tablecloth to set off the dishes.  I'm not sure why this big wooden box was on the table?? Don't Know  I should have asked.   (I just looked at the picture again and realized there is no silverware set out.  That box must contain the silverware!!) Laughing

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #254 on: March 09, 2010, 11:58:15 AM »

Prissy~~~Lavendar Paranoid looks light blue to me nixweiss

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #255 on: March 09, 2010, 12:31:52 PM »

Sharon and Pepe,

I think the China place identified these pieces incorrectly.  I agree that they look light blue   Also, the flowers in the vase I remember were light blue!!

Here they are again!!  After all, you can't get enough of beautiful tablescapes! Wink

I showed these dishes to Skip and said that they would really look good in our dining room with the light blue walls and curtains!  He just  icon_rolleyes

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #256 on: March 09, 2010, 12:47:45 PM »

HI GALS

WELL . THE SYMPHONY LAST SATURDAY WAS FANTASTIC. ALL BRAHMS INCLUDING HIS CONCERTO *2 WHICH WAS A REAL EYE OPENER. THE PIANIST HAD THIS REAL HEAD OF CURLY HAIR, LONG AND I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO FLY AWAY. VERY PASSIONATE PLAYING.
I AM THE LUCKY ONE. TONIGHT I GO TO THE OPERA. ONE OF VERDIS RARELY SEEN OPERA, JOAN OF ARC.
MY SON IS KEEPING ME CULTURALLY VERY BUSY AND I LOVE IT. HUBBY DOES NOT LIKE TO GO OUT OF THE HOUSE , EVEN IF LINCOLN CAME BACK AND WAS ACROSS THE STREET. HE GOES SHOPPING ONE DAY A WEEK AND THAT IS ONE DAY TOO MANY. HE LOVES HIS HOME.
WE DO GO OUT FOR DINNER MAYBE TWICE A WEEK, I DRIVE AND WE GO TO THE CLOSEST PLACE NEAR US. I GUESS YOU WOULD SAY HE IS A HERMIT.

TOMORROW MY PEN WOMENS BIG LUNCHEON. WE SPONSER TALENTED HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS EVERY YEAR. THE ART COM. SELECTS THE TOP 5 ARTISTS, WRITERS AND MUSICIANS FROM ALL THE LOCAL SCHOOLS. THEY PERFORM FOR US AT OUR LOCAL COUNTRY CLUB LUNCHEON

IT IS A WONDERFUL EVENT.

SO FAR THIS MONTH MY "GOOD CLOTHES" ARE GETTING A GOOD WORKOUT. AND MY DRAGONFLY COLLECTION IS GETTING CULTURED TOO.

GLORY
SPEAKING OF UMBRELLAS, MY HUBBY PUTS UP UMBRELLAS ALL SUMMER TO PROTECT SOME OF THE PLANTS FROM THE HOT SUN. THEY ARE ALWAYS BEING BLOWN INSIDE OUT. PUBLIX, WHERE HE BUYS THEM LOVE TO SEE HIM COMING. THE BIRDS ALSO LOVE HIS UMBRELLAS.

JEANNE

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #257 on: March 09, 2010, 12:55:12 PM »

BETTY
I AM TAKING A LESSON FROM YOU AND TRYING TO WRITE MORE POSTS RATHER THAN A LONG ONE, JUST IN CASE THEY TEND TO GO POOF.
YOU MENTIONED THAT YOU HAVE A COUPLE OF FRIENDS IN SARASOTA, DO YOU EVER COME DOWN THIS WAY????? COME SEE ME IF YOU DO.

JOANNE
MY GOSH YOU ARE HAVING A TIME WITH THAT FOOT. HOPE IT GETS BETTER. I HATE TO HAVE FOOT PROBLEMS IT SORT OF STOPS YOUR RUNNING AROUND. ALMOST LIKE NOT HAVING A CAR.

PRISSY
PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME ALL OF THE DINNERWARE SETTINGS, THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS, AS YOU SAID "A WORK OF ART". ARE THEY BEING DISPLAYED AT YOUR CLUB EACH TIME OF WAS THIS A ONE TIME THING OR WHAT??? I AM SORRY FOR BEING SO DENSE BUT WANT TO KNOW. I AM ENJOYING THE DISPLAY!!!!

SHARON
I AM WAITING FOR MY AFTERNOON SNACK. LONGING FOR A CHOCOLATE DOUGHNUT. SO IN DESPERATION I JUST ATE A GRAHAM CRACKER, OK BUT NOT A ...........
HOW ARE YOUR SALES COMING ALONG. IS THE ECONOMY PUTTING A DAMPER ON THE SALES, I HOPE NOT.

JEANNE AKA JAN

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #258 on: March 09, 2010, 01:05:22 PM »

I HOPE YOU ARE NOT YAWING BY NOW. I AM RAMBLING ON A BIT I KNOW.

PEPE
I AM GOING TO TRY YOUR MEAT LOAF RECIPE. I LOVE MEAT LOAF. MY HUBBY DOES THE COOKING AND HE WILL TRY A MEAT LOAF BUT I THINK I CAN CONVINCE HIM TO LET ME TRY. MINE IS AWFUL. HAVE YOU EVER TASTED DAMP SAWDUST????????

FRANKIE
YOUR BIKINI MENTION REMINDED ME OF SOMETHING. WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL I HAD A PAIR OF CUT OFF JEANS, ALL RAGGEDY. WORE THEM ALL THE TIME. WELL, I STILL HAVE THEM AND IT IS FUN TO HOLD THEM UP TO SEE HOW LITTLE I WAS ONCE UPON A TIME. HARD TO BELIEVE. JUST CANNOT SEEM TO THROW THEM AWAY. I MIGHT FRAME THEM. DID YOU EVER HAVE SOME WEARING APPAREL THAT YOU JUST FELL IN LOVE WITH AND COULD NOT THROW IT OUT, MAYBE FOR SENTIMENTAL REASONS????  I KNOW A LOT OF WOMEN KEEP THEIR WEDDING DRESSES. I KEPT MINE BUT IT WAS DESTROYED IN MY 2000 FIRE THAT I HAD AT MY OLD STUDIO.
TONIGHT WEARING A WHITE JACKET WITH MY NEW PIN. IT SHOULD LOOK STUNNING WITH MY PINK BLOUSE.

HOPE CLAY COMES TO TAMPA SOMETIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE. AND PRAY THAT HIS NEW CD WILL KNOCK EVERYONES SOCKS OFF. MAYBE THEY WILL MAKE A CD OF HIS PBS SHOW.

WELL, GOT TO DO A FEW THINGS BEFORE GETTING READY FOR THE OPERA.

LUV
JEANNE AKA JAN

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #259 on: March 09, 2010, 01:13:42 PM »

Hello All!

My foot has finally decided to stop hurting, at least for the last 3 hours since I posted.  I've just be lazy around the house.  I did get up and dusted my furniture with a little furniture polish just now.  I had Mom's home nurse look at it and he said that it looked good but didn't remove the bandage though.  I have three purple toes sticking out!  He said that was normal and that the way I could tell everything was fine was to "snap" the toe nail and if it stayed white, normal!  I'm normal! lmao

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx