gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:52:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 412
Total: 412

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD Support Group - Session 137  (Read 231436 times)
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #220 on: March 08, 2010, 03:35:56 AM »

Good morning everyone.  So glad Sandra Bullock won Purple Banana  about time like Glory said.  Taking the day of heading up the mountains taking advantage of the nice weather. 

Prissy and anyone else interested.  Here are some  from Sandra Lee-semi home made http://www.semihomemade.com/tablescapes/

Sharon:  im going to have to try that sweet potato recipe.  Longhorns restaurants serve a good one to.yours  sounds less fatening.

have a great day.

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #221 on: March 08, 2010, 04:54:52 AM »

JoAnn - Lewis still has his crutches from when his foot was broken - he had to get extra long ones. I can try walking with them for exercise, but I would have to try it in very high heels so that they would fit under my arms.  Laughing

Laughing Laughing Frankie that made me laugh Clapping I like the sound of those Yoplait Delights must see if we have them here
JoAnn hoping that foot is better each day Huggles I had to read back I thought you were going to do a workout Naughty then realized it was weight management Wink
Prissy, my Mom would love the last pink and green tablescapes Wink
Coffee, tea and hot chocolate are ready, and chocolate donuts here too Laughing
Jo you and Jim have a wonderful day!!!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #222 on: March 08, 2010, 05:13:35 AM »

wave

Good Morning!

Evelyn - it is always so good to see you here. Glad you had time to read back.

Glory - hope your friend can help you find some jobs - I also hope you can work part time,and still have time for you.

Sasha - enjoy your day off! Thank you for the link. Sandra Lee's show has the best tablescapes - I love the Children's' tables she always does for her nieces and nephews at Christmas (one year she made beautiful angel name cards out of sugar ice cream cones!) I'm happy that Sandra Bullock swept the awards - Golden Globes, SAG, and now the Oscars. I wouldn't have minded a tie with Merel Streep, though!

Sharon - thank you for breakfast - I am in a chocolate mood this morning. I hope the delights are available in your area, too - they are new. We bought a large box at SAMS that contains two flavors - the cocolate raspberry and a strawberry cheesecake  bigsmile

Happy Monday, everyone! 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #223 on: March 08, 2010, 05:19:23 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #224 on: March 08, 2010, 06:23:33 AM »

Good Morning!

I believe it is another cloudy day;  maybe more rain?   I thought it was chilly last night and turned the thermostat up (Sharon, the programmable one is still in the box!) Laughing

As I was sleeping/partially awake, I was thinking of getting rid of some things I have today.  Some clothes in my closet I no longer wear and some of the dolls and toys I still have from when the granddaughters were small.  I may take the clothes and some of the toys up to our church resale shop.  Some of the more collectable toys, I may take to my sister who buys items and then sells them on eBay. 

Even after all the rehearsals and performances for the opera, we are still having an orchestra practice tonight! shock  I believe that is because next Monday will be the start of Spring Break and the school where we practice will be closed;  some people may go on some trips, too.

Evelyn,
What a treat to see you posting here.  We are always glad to hear from our "Cookie Lady."

Sasha and Frankie,
Thanks for the information about Sandra Lee.  I am going to program her show onto the TiVo so I will get to watch it.  Sasha, I know you are excited about getting a new kitten soon!!
Sasha,  Love that link!  Thanks so much!

Glory. Sasha. and Frankie
I TIVo'd the Oscars and tuned in the last half hour, so I got to see Jeff Bridges and Sandra Bullock win for best actor and actress.  I was happy for both of them.  Skip and I always enjoy Sandra Bullock movies, and it was about time Jeff Bridges won an Oscar!

Frankie,
I do have some tablescape pictures of Easter like tables I will be posting soon.  I buy Jello sugar free and light puddings.  I like the chocolate/vanilla mix.  I also love Yoplait light yogurts.  I will look for the Yoplait Delites!!

Glory,
That nurse sounds like a wonderful contact for you.  I know you are looking for a few clients, and this sounds just perfect!

Frankie and Sharon,
When I had to briefly be on crutches, they were adjustable.  They could be unscrewed and made for tall or shorter people.  I remember I did not like them and you had to be sure that they did not fit just under your arms, but a little below.  I did better with a walker!

Sharon,
I love those bright colored tables, too!  Pink and Green were the colors for that flamingo table, too!

Meesa,
I'm glad you liked that wedding tablescape.  I am so excited for you.  Your wedding is so close.  Is your address still the same?  If you have a new one, please PM it to me.

Pepe,
I hope today is a good day for you.  Like Frankie said, I know you would love to start working outside in your garden and feeding the animals that are around your place. 

JoAnn,
I hope you have a pain free day today.

Betty,
I know you are getting ready for your trip.  I hope you are feeling well today, too.

Hello to all checking in and/or reading and have a Marvelous Monday!  Hug

A tablescape with glass bunnies!  I believe this pale blue dinnerare is Wedgewood china??  Someone may know.  The pale blue plates are really set off by the navy charger plates and white tablecloth. I like the crystal and the crystal votive candle holders, too.   Beautiful centerpiece of light blue flowers.

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #225 on: March 08, 2010, 06:41:02 AM »

I AM GOING WITH BILLL TO GET MY FURNITURE THIS MORNING I AM EXCITED ITS SO PRETTY WILL TAKE PICTURES AFTER I GET IT SET UP.

ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN GET FLOWER BOXES. I WILL LOOK ON THE INTERNET. I NEED THEM TO FIT OVER A RAILING.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #226 on: March 08, 2010, 07:07:33 AM »

Glory!!!!  Can't wait to see the furniture up close!!! Purple Banana

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #227 on: March 08, 2010, 08:07:01 AM »

Glory!

Very exciting about getting your patio furniture today.  Here are pictures of flower boxes that Skip and I found at Big Lots.  These are black wire baskets with that brownish liner that you can add your potting soil to and flowers. There are wooden and plastic  boxes that you can find too, I'm sure.   Wouldn't it be neat if there were dark wicker flower boxes!!  bigsmile

(Clickable)

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #228 on: March 08, 2010, 10:09:15 AM »

Wouldn't it be neat if there were dark wicker flower boxes!!  bigsmile

Glory are you home yet???? Laughing

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #229 on: March 08, 2010, 11:53:08 AM »

I AM HOME. TRYING TO COVER THE FURNITURE IT IS SUPPOSED TO RAIN FOR THE NEXT 4 DAYS I ALSO GOT A GRILL.GOOD THING I GOT THINGS WHEN I DID THERE WERE ONLY A COUPLE LEFT.

WELL THE GUY IS STILL HERE I HAVE A ERRAND TO RUN AFTER HE LEAVES SO WILL TTYL.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #230 on: March 08, 2010, 01:51:17 PM »

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I took myself to my weight management class and did fine.  I would not dare have Mom drive this trip.  It goes across town in morning traffic and  a "semi scary" exit over two lanes to get off the freeway going towards it.  I made sure that I didn't take a pain pill.  Don't want to be behind the wheel while in "happyland!" lmao

I gained a pound this week but that's ok.  Every instructor assured me that it was from the surgery on Friday.  No problem, just do better this week. 
   They were so nice over there.  One lady that weighs us bent down and removed my tennis shoe form my good foot and helped me slip out of my boot.  Then she wrote down my weight on my record sheet.  Couldn't convince her to write a "fake" loss though! lmao

It was aching big time when I got home.  I came home, we had lunch, then I took a pain pill and slept for an hour and 20 minutes!  Good news, after that nap, it is not hurting as much.  I guess now that it has been 72 hours since the surgery, it's beginning to feel somewhat better. 

Frankie----I would love to see you with high heels and crutches! lmao  I couldn't even stand up in high heels!   Mine our adjustable with a button.  I did have them on 5'4" and they hurt, now I have them on 5'5" and they aren't hurting quite as bad.  By tomorrow, I might be able to race someone! bigsmile  I'm learning how to step up and down the one step in our house without falling too. bigsmile

Prissy--Love the tablescapes.   I thought the pink one today reminded me of Mary B. We know how she loved pink.   I enjoyed the last one with the blue.  I do believe that it is Wedgewood.

Randy has done such a wonderful painting job for us!  He was so nice to come up and do this for us. Huggles  He has just stopped for the day and everything looks wonderful.  I keep telling him how bad and ashamed I feel for not being able to help him.   I think that maybe by the end of April, my foot will be able to take the strength to attempt the part of the house he couldn't get to.  I could at least do that.
 He has done our entry hall, Mom's master bathroom and a hallway that is approx. 30 feet long.  This also includes covering up wallpaper in two rooms and all the crown molding, baseboards, doors and cabinets!
   We chose "Nomadic Desert"  for the walls and plain white for all trims,doors, etc.  It looks wonderful.

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #231 on: March 08, 2010, 02:21:19 PM »

JOANN, Randy is a fast painter if that was my hubby he would still be painting in the hallway.  I was hoping you wouldn't go today and lay in bed so your foot would start getting better.  I imagine it would heal better if you didn't move around a lot.  But maybe I am wrong too!!!!!  Just getting up and letting Sammy in an out is enough for you to do right now. 

PRISSY, my favorite tablescapes so far is the one with the darling white soup tureens and the last one with the blue.  Very simple and very elegant but hey I love anything blue. 

GLORY, so glad you got your furniture.  Good for you lady!  Enjoy!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #232 on: March 08, 2010, 03:41:49 PM »

JoAnn, you should not feel bad for not being able to help, just appreciate that someone cares enough for you and Jennie that they want to help Huggles
Can't wait to see pictures of the finished product!!!

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #233 on: March 08, 2010, 03:45:25 PM »

FRANKIE, tell Jack thanks so much for bringing me flowers.  Loved the card, so cute and thanks so much for the thought behind the card.  You are so good to remember everyone that is sick or just plain down.  I am so glad  you love to send cards like I do, I think some people don't quite get it.  Heck I was raised with cards when I was very young, my mom insisted and I am glad she did.  It is a wonderful way in this day and age to show how much you care.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #234 on: March 08, 2010, 03:49:39 PM »

Just looked up" Nomadic Desert" JoAnn, you wouldn't believe how close it is to my walls Clapping

corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #235 on: March 08, 2010, 06:24:00 PM »

Frankie,
                    I did read all about Lupus, it"s quite confusing is"nt it?
                 You suggested afternoon naps, something I have never done but maybe
                  it"s time to start?? I do get tired now.

I should love to see you in high heels on crutches, that would be fun.
                      Never could manage crutches.

The house is a big mess right now. With Corina leaving for Scotland
                         on Friday and me on Weds. we have clothes and suitcases all over
                         the place.    Never mind, I can clean house when I come back as I
                          will be on my own.

Must call Shirl.

betty

corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #236 on: March 08, 2010, 06:27:46 PM »

JoAnne,
                   What a wonderful cousin you have. Could I borrow him????? Every thing
                  sounds lovely, hope to see pictures soon.

Sammy is such a sweet doggie, I"m sure he helps your Mom to relax.

Betty
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #237 on: March 08, 2010, 06:44:35 PM »

Prissy,
                 This is my third attempt to write this....I just lost two!!

I find it rather hard to keep up with posting and can"t keep up.

Love your flower boxes, they are beautiful. Soon it will be time to
                dig out all the frozen flower beds and bushes and replace them.

Today I went out and bought nibbles to take to Raleigh, cookies
               crackers, etc. Guess what else I bought???   CHOCOLATE! and I
                 have already been sampling it.

Off to bed now.

Betty

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #238 on: March 09, 2010, 04:05:16 AM »

Morning OCD wave
Betty you must be getting excited I think you leave by train tomorrow???  Enjoy your time with all the girls, and especially hearing Clay your hot tea is brewing bigsmile
JoAnn, coffee is here for you, Jennie and Randy
Hot chocolate with marshmallows for all, and chocolate donuts for Jan if anyone cares to sample Laughing Also breakfast in the RTM if anyone wants to drop in Wink
It's warm enough that I just took out the garbage in only my flannel pj's, no coat Laughing now I may have gotten a few stares but oh well nixweiss Laughing

corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #239 on: March 09, 2010, 05:12:58 AM »

Sharon,

Thanks for the tea, that really starts my motor.

I bet the neighbourhood gossip is " Did you see Sharon in her PJs???

It"s much better than a bikini!!!!!

Betty
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx