gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:02:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 451
Total: 451

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD Support Group - Session 137  (Read 231445 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #180 on: March 06, 2010, 03:19:04 AM »

JoAnn, morning wave hope you are comfortable and had a good sleep Huggles I have a coffee all ready for you Hot tea and chocolate is ready also, morning everyone morning coffee
Frankie, you are probably heading out the door soon, enjoy the game Smile

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #181 on: March 06, 2010, 06:55:17 AM »

Good morning everyone... wave  hope Joann had a good night sleep and is in no pain.

have a great weekend everyone.

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #182 on: March 06, 2010, 08:06:38 AM »

Good Morning Everyone,

I had a good night until I woke up at 3 this morning to go to the bathroom.  It took me about 20 minutes to get there and back from approx. 15 feet distance.  I then smacked the sore foot on the bed while trying to put it back on the raised pillows!  I also put Sammy in bed at 3 this morning so he wouldn't try to wake me up to go outside.
   He was so cute, he snuggled in next to my good leg and started giving me "love kisses!"  I also took a pain pill at 3 this morning.  The foot "waking" up and the unexpected hit on the bed doesn't do any good to the foot.
   We both got up at 6:15 with his "outside" signal and by the time I got the boot on and used my crutches he was wiggling" at the door in a hurry.  I took another pain pill at 7:00 since that marked 4 hours.  Glad I did, I took a good "hard" sit on the one and only step in the house.  I misjudged the crutches and ended up on the butt! lmao  Glad the carpet and  my "well padded" behind were there.  The foot just throbbed for a few minutes.
   I'm on my way to bed now for a morning nap!  I just hope that by Friday, when I go to the doctor, I will have mastered the crutches. lmao

Have a great day!

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #183 on: March 06, 2010, 08:14:17 AM »

Good Morning!

The opera performance was not over until 10:30 pm, so I was late getting home and even later going to bed!!  This is a loooooong opera with lots of dialogue as well as singing!  Funny, too!

This evening Skip and I are going to the Denim and Diamonds fund raiser (silent and live auctions plus "tasting samples" from several restaurants), so I will not play in tonight's opera performance, but another violinist will sit in my place, so it should be fine!

Frankie,
I know you will have fun at the "early" soccer gain of Kaitlyn and then enjoy having Kaitlyn come back home with you.

Jan,
Sorry about your post, but I've had it happen, too.  Sometimes when I'm writing a long post, I will stop and copy and save it just in case I lose it!

JoAnn,
I see you are online.  I hope your foot is not too painful today.  The pain pills should help. 

Pepe,
I hope you have another bright sunny day and that you have a good day without too much pain! Hug

Hello to all checking in and/or reading and have a Super Saturday! Hug

(For those who missed my original post, last Tuesday I went to the Fort Worth Woman's Club to see a display of beautiful tablescapes, about 21 of them.  I took pictures of almost all of them, and I am posting a "table at a time.") Wink

In honor of Meesa's upcoming wedding, here is a tablescape featuring a wedding cake, champagne glasses, and a setting fit for a wedding reception!

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #184 on: March 06, 2010, 08:39:50 AM »

JoAnn, you always maintain such a good attitude Not Worthy Hug I can only imagine how painful that was doh
Prissy, loving the wedding tablescapes Wink

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #185 on: March 06, 2010, 09:11:16 AM »

Hi Gals wave

Yesterday I wrote a long post and it disappeared.
 I even took notes  icon_rolleyes
But I cannot remember now and am not going over all the posts again.
 So I will just say hello and  wish I were going to see Clay with the group who are going.
I will not be seeing him unless he comes to Tampa.

I guess the days of the big Clay tours are over.
Maybe he will shine somewhere else, like TV, movies, etc. Or make a whale of a CD.
I think traveling long distances with the cost of flying and tickets in this present economy is not going to bring a lot of people who used to do a lot of traveling to concerts.

We have a beautiful concert hall and the attendance is way down this year.

Tonight my son and I go to the symphony for an all Brahms concert.
 I used to get all dressed up to attend the concerts but because of the cold I have to wear a heavy coat now and it spoils the fun of dressingup 

JAYNE
What ever happened to the sun????
 I used to be tan by this time and also working out in the yard.
My yard at the studio is covered with dead plants doh,
 Last year my son planted the whole back area with hibiscus, they are all dead now.
 ANd when I drive around the town I see so many of the typical Florida foliage that is dead now.it makes me sad.
I want to put my sweaters and jackets away and get out my shorts and capris and sandals again.
 Do you think we will be able to do that soon?????

BETTY
The weather up North where you are must even be colder. Brrrrrrrr

PRISSY
Love your table scapes. Something I cannot do. I cannot set a nice table or arrange flowers or anything that is decorative.
That side of my brain does not function well. But you are a real decorator, both in your home , yard and any craft you do.  Clapping Clapping

FRANKIE
Have fun on your little vacation. Tonight I have to chose which dragonfly to wear on which jacket. Still mad that I cannot figure out the *&&&%)($$  photo bucket.
I used to have so much fun posting pictures.
 Well, those days are gone. And afrraid I have lost all those pictures now

MEESA
Take lots of pictures of the wedding. We want to see your bridal gown and all the trimmings!!!

GLORY
I would stay in your cute little house, you seem to be so happy there.

JoANNE
Good luck on the crutches. I never could master them when I had to have them.
 In fact it was easier to just to hop. Sounds like you just are an eager beaver and cannot stay still. Take it easy!!!!

Well, I am on an etching kick, so here I go, my copper plate is waiting for me.

Luv Huggles
JAN aka Jeanne

PS
SHARON
I need a chocolate doughnut NOW!!!!! My sweet tooth is acting up.
Isnt there a chocolate doughut AAA????????

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #186 on: March 06, 2010, 10:10:38 AM »

Well I finally made it on.  I tried to get on the thread this morning but it kept saying it was not available.  Thought maybe we didn't pay our rent.  I have no idea how much it is or how much has been collected, maybe we should have a financial thread for the members so they know these things.

GLORY, I couldn't be happier that you have a new baby to love.  Like I said if you ever get to many just send Evie and Miller over to my house.  I am so happy you do not have to move.  You just got everything fixed the way you want it.  Do you have a signed lease if not maybe you should ask  your landlord for one. 

PRISSY, so glad you enjoy table scapes that means that we get to see all of them.  What beautiful pictures.   You need to make you a mini scrapbook of these pictures to help you out when you need to design a table for something again.  What fun it would be to do this for a living. 

BETTY, I sure do want you feeling better for your trip.  I give you so much credit fo doing all you do with so much pain you endure.  My body is getting worse as it is hard to stand  up now to even get dressed or comb my hair.  Most of the time I have to lean on something. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #187 on: March 06, 2010, 11:58:04 AM »

Good  Afternoon Everyone!

I'm between "catnaps" at the moment.  I was told to wear my boot when I was off the bed and when I do, that is what makes my foot hurt so bad.  It is still swollen and it presses tight against the side of the boot. 

Sharon:  I try to be "happy" as much as I can.  I just feel so ashamed that I can't help my cousin paint or help Mom for the next few days!  I feel like I'm letting them down when both of the are waiting on me.
  Yesterday, when the nurse gave me the "happy" juice, I said, "Good, I like to be happy!" She laughed and said that I was so happy at that time, she "ordered" Happier" juice because I was the only pre-op" patience laughing and smiling in the room! lmao

I'm going to prop my leg up on a chair and try to work on the 1,000 piece puzzle my cousin(same one here) gave me for Christmas.  Since I'm "buzzing" right now from the pain pill, maybe it will be easy to find the pieces.  It's white on white! hypnotic White snow, white birch trees and a pack of 5 wild wolves! hypnotic

Flora and her husband, Kent are coming by this afternoon to "volunteer" to start putting the vanity into Mom's bathroom tomorrow.  Randy has painted and is painting the crown molding in there as I type!  When we get the room redecorated, I will share a photo of the vanity that Mom fell in love with.  I "think" it is gorgeous myself.

Tummy is full---Frankie ---I even ate "diet" food for breakfast and lunch today.  I've also had two of the juiciest, sweetest oranges today to.  OF COURSE, I'LL BE EATING BIG TONIGHT THOUGH!  RANDY BROUGHT A REDFISH FILLET HE CAUGHT  IN THE OCEAN ON LAST WEDNESDAY!  WE ATE FRESH BOILED SHRIMP COOKED WITH SAUAGE, CORN AND NEW POTATOES LAST NIGHT. bigsmile

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #188 on: March 06, 2010, 12:16:24 PM »

Frankie,

Hope that Kaitlyn did well in her game.  Please "give" this to her.  (clickable)

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #189 on: March 06, 2010, 12:42:45 PM »

Good Afternoon!

I colored my hair (roots included) and I'm again helping Skip with his wiring project! pull hair   Someday this may be finished! doh

Pepe,
I love beautiful table settings, and even though I'm not printing out these tablescape pictures, I do have them all in my Photobucket album, where I can go back and refer to them anytime.  When I decorate for different holidays, I go back and look at my pictures to see what I've done in the past so I can do it again! Laughing  I was so inspired by the Mardi Gras table beads that I took green beads and shamrock necklaces and used them on the JOY tables at the luncheon last Wednesday!! 

Jan,
I considered all these tablescapes at the Woman's Club works of art, in a way!  It took very artistic, creative people to come up with these!

Sharon,
I'm glad you are enjoying the tablescapes.  They have given me lots of ideas for setting up tables! 

Here is a tablescape with the BLUES

Blue charger plates (look like Fiesta plates?), blue hydrangeas, with blueberries in the crystal glasses!  White daisies, white candles, white tablecloth and white accessories  with beautiful crystal and silver really set off the BLUE
Not all of the tables had chairs.  These "bamboo looking" chairs are silver, but many a time I see gold chairs like these in hotel ballrooms where the quartet has played weddings and/or receptions.

(Clickable)

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #190 on: March 06, 2010, 01:32:09 PM »

I colored my hair (roots included) and I'm again helping Skip with his wiring project! pull hair   Someday this may be finished! doh

Prissy, don't pull it out, you just colored it Laughing

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #191 on: March 06, 2010, 02:47:20 PM »

WELL I SIGNED A LEASE FOR A YEAR BUT NEVER DID ANOTHER ONE. I WILL TALK TO HIM ABOUT IT.WENT OVER A FRIENDS FROM CHURCH LAST NIGHT VISITED A COUPLE HRS. HER HUSBAND DOES WOODWORKING SOME BEAUTIFUL PIECES. GOING TO HAVE HIM MAKE ME SOME SHELVES AND A SM CABINET.

WENT TO TOWN TODAY GOT A HOSE TO WASH MY CAR ,WELL THE ATTACHMENT BROKE ON THE SQUIRTER GUN I GOT SOAKED Laughing AND MY BACK HURTS Laughing GUESS THE CAR WASH LOOKS GOOD RIGHT NOW. JUST DRIVE THROUGH I CAN WATER MY PLANTS WITH IT.

I ALSO GOT A SHAMROCK PLANT FOR MY SECRET SISTER NEVER SEEN ONE BEFORE,DARLING GOT HER A LITTLE GNOME, AND A BLARNEY STONE. FOR ST PATTYS DAY.

FOUND SOME BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR FURNITURE AT WAL-MART, IT IS COUNTRY RED CUSHIONS  AND DARK WICKER TABLE 4 CHAIRS.  2 ROCKERS A LITTLE TABLE UMBRELLA AND RUG I LOVE IT. THEY DON'T HAVE THE COLORS AT BIG LOTS I WANT, I LOVE THIS ONE. TRYING TO FIND SOMEBODY TO PICK IT UP FOR ME. WELL THATS MY LIFE AS OF 3-06-2010 Laughing

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #192 on: March 06, 2010, 03:14:09 PM »

wave

This is just a quick drive-by post. Kaitlyn is here (as well as Toby). We have been outside all afternoon. When PaPaw got home, we went for pizza (I had the allowed one thin crust piece), and now the big plans for tonight are to bake cookies and give all 3 dogs a bath!

JoAnn - when Kaitlyn comes in, I will show her her soccer present! Hope the pain does not last long, and I hope you master the crutches.

Hello to everyone - have to run -  hope to post and speak to everyone if Kaitlyn goes to sleep before I do (not much chance of that!  Laughing ) In case I don't get back tonight - have a good night and sweet dreams! 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #193 on: March 06, 2010, 05:29:40 PM »

Frankie,
                         Thank you for the Lupus information. I have an appointment with my cardiologist   
                          and my primary doctor at the end of this month so I have decided not to worry about
                           the Lupus until I talk to them.

Shirl called me today, she is trying to figure out if she can make it to the Biltmore. I am too.

I know Kaitlyn and Toby will have fun with you. Enjoy the cookie baking, just don"t eat them!!!

Betty
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #194 on: March 06, 2010, 05:53:22 PM »

JAN,
               I DECIDED TO DO SHORT POSTS BECAUSE MY LONG ONES ALWAYS GO PUFFA!!!!.

Don"t worry about your hibiscus, ours get killed by the frost but they always come back.
                They are even starting to sprout new leaves. Have you tried petunias? We have three
                lovely pots of them and they don"t freeze, Just found that out this year.

I think Clay is doing the right thing by touring. He has to be seen and heard.
                   Touring alone is very expensive. lots of artists are doubling up now because of the economy.

I do hope he comes to Tampa and maybe we can get together.

Enjoy your concert tonight. It"s a shame  you have to wear a warm coat it"s more

fun to dress up. I plan on wearing some warm clothing in Raleigh. I"m even taking

My heating pad!!!!

Betty

corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #195 on: March 06, 2010, 05:57:30 PM »

Glory,
                     I think it might be wise to sign another lease, it would give you some security.

The patio furniture sounds lovely and you can enjoy it in the summer.

Grandma" deserves it.

Betty
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #196 on: March 06, 2010, 06:02:46 PM »

Prissy,
                 What color did you do your hair? Do you like it??

I love the combination of Royal Blue  against the white and silver.
                 The contrast is so eye catching.

You have such fun with all your activities.

betty
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #197 on: March 06, 2010, 06:08:30 PM »

JoAnne,
                     Do take care with those crutches, we don"t want you falling and doing
                   more damage. It must have been very painful when you hit it.

Those boots take so long to get on, Sammy did well to wait.How long
                      do you have to wear it?

You can take it easy and supervise the painting.!!!!

Betty
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #198 on: March 06, 2010, 06:15:25 PM »

Pepe,
                    I feel so bad for you, hurting the way you do and almost afraid to move.

Seeing I"m not as young as I used to be, I decided to go on trips as long
                       as I can.  My husband never wanted to go anywhere so I"m quite used
                       to travelling alone.
                                                                             Betty
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #199 on: March 06, 2010, 06:34:30 PM »

Good Evening!

We just returned from the Denim & Diamonds fund raiser and tasting!!   It started at 6, so we stayed a couple of hours.   I am absolutely stuffed.  There was barbecue, Mexican food, deli sandwiches, Italian food, a chocolate fountain, and more.  All delicious!  I had "sweet tea" so I will probably feel the effects of caffeine tonight!

Lots of items to bid on in the silent auction;  I looked at everything and bid on a programmable thermostat and won it at a fraction of its cost!     I did bid on another item, but someone out bid me.

JoAnn,
Randy is the perfect house guest!  Not only does he paint, but he cooks, too!  I hope your foot is not too painful!  What happened to staying in bed with your foot elevated and an ice pack on it?  Naughty

Sharon,
No I won't pull out my hair since I colored the roots, or tried to!! pull hair    lmao

Betty,
I had this box of hair color that said medium blonde and the color in the bottle looked red! shock   I must have had this color for a long time because while I was coloring my hair the plastic squeeze bottle cracked across the middle and I had to get the color out from the side of the bottle.  So from a box that said blonde and a bottle of red looking dye, my hair turned out a medium brown!  Laughing
I love the striking colors of some of the tablescapes, too.

And speaking of tablescapes, here is one of the more simple ones, but still pretty!!

I really like the colorful pitcher filled with flowers and the bright colors of the table setting;  a real combination of different dinnerware and unusual charger plates!  Notice that the napkin is tucked under the dinner plate and hangs down off the edge of the table.  I have seen a napkin placement like this before at a wedding reception.

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx