gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:58:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 451
Total: 451

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD Support Group - Session 137  (Read 231457 times)
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #80 on: March 01, 2010, 09:27:44 AM »

FRANKIE, so happy to see you home.  Saw your posts and got tears in my eyes I was so happy to see you.  I am a little emotional still after my son left.  I am anxious to see all the pictures and hear about the wonderful food. Also I agree with your post to GLORY, think they should be grateful to their mom and treat her better.

SHARON, I see Mellissa is now a part of Entertainment Tonight so don't know if she will do both shows or not.  Wonder why Samantha is leaving, I thought she was so pretty.

PRISSY,  yep Preston saw Mark when he was picking him up at the airport than they all had a nice dinner near the airport with my grandaughter and her hubby than the 3 hour drive here.  Also he came one day for the afternoon and spent with Uncle Mark and also saw Mark Saturday for a half of a day before he left for the airport.  He got to talk to Mark on the phone  yesterday too when Preston was here.  Mark fell in love with Preston and Preston loves his uncle big time.  He liked the way Mark talks to him.   bigsmile  So glad you are almost pain free with your back.  Make sure you rest today.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #81 on: March 01, 2010, 09:33:10 AM »

GLORY, just saw your post.  You are good enough for me lady and you are someone to be admired for your drive and get up and go and don't  you forget it.  Do not blame  yourself for your problems with your kids, it took me a long time to learn that.  I am afraid we might have raised a few selfish people in our time and I feel very sorry for them.  You are tops in my book and I love you a bunch.  Huggles

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #82 on: March 01, 2010, 10:27:44 AM »

THIS TO SHALL PASS AND I MADE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES I AM STARTING MY CLASS TOMMORROW SO I JUST MADE SOMETHING SOUNDED GOOD TO ME. Huggles THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #83 on: March 01, 2010, 10:39:15 AM »

Hello Frankie! wave Welcome back nice and safe.

I went to my weight maintenance class today.  I stayed even which is good for me.  I was so happy that I didn't gain.  I've really worked on exercising this week since I will be limited for the next few weeks.
Pepe--I'd love to come up to your house and recoup!  We could go "tear" Walmart up on a couple of carts! bigsmile

It's still rainy and cold outside but I must head out in a few minutes.  My "to do" list before Friday includes getting several "painting" "stuff" ready for when Randy comes next week to help us out.  I might as well get it today because I would be too sore next  week.

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #84 on: March 01, 2010, 11:15:21 AM »

Sharon,
                                   CONGRATULATIONS CANADA ON A GREAT OLYMPIC  PERFORMANCE!!!!!!

Betty

I RAISE MY CUP OF TEA TO YOU!!!
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #85 on: March 01, 2010, 11:32:51 AM »

Frankie,

Welcome Home! it does"nt seem right without you.

Your trip sounds very interesting, I love those old antique places.
                        Looking forward to the pictures.   

My sinus infection is not too bad and the burn has stopped weeping
                          but it"s hard to wash my hands.

Had a pedicure this morning as it is hard for me to get down

to them anymore and my nails were very long. I looked like Foo Man Choo.

Glory,
                                       Don"t despair, life with grown children is never perfect and they tend
                        to think we don"t know anything.
  I wonder how we have managed life until now????

Betty
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #86 on: March 01, 2010, 12:32:01 PM »

Good Afternoon!

I have been doing laundry and also being careful of what I lift.  I don't want to have my back hurting again!  shock

Pepe,
I love reading how much Preston and his Uncle Mark enjoyed being together.  It sounds like a real bonding took place between them.  I hope that closeness continues as Preston grows up.  I am resting some and trying not to do too much.  I will see how I'm feeling after I play my violin for 2 plus hours this evening!!  violin2

Frankie,
Thanks for the DWTS news.  As you can probably guess, we BACHELOR and DWTS fans are up on that news and anxiously awaiting the announcements this evening.  I have posted also in the DWTS thread with pictures of the three possible choices for cohost!   

Glory,
I'm sure things will be fine again with your kids.  Just give them time!!

Michelle,
Did we reach our goal of the money needed to keep Claymaniacs going?   

I need to go out and get some milk and eggs and then I will be heading for the Bridal Fair and then orchestra practice.

I hope you all are having a lovely day!  Hug

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #87 on: March 01, 2010, 01:05:36 PM »

wave

Still raining!

Sharon - the boys did great without us - but they were very glad to see us! We had two great people caring for them - people who would come and play with them, not just put food out. I had heard that about Samantha - Carrie Ann was on the Today how this morning, but would not give any hints!!!

Glory -  Huggles Huggles Huggles I would tell you a few things to say to your kids (including that it is about time you think of yourself!!!!) but I am behaving myself today  bigsmile You are very loved.  EDIT - send me a cyber cookie!!!!!

Pepe - how wonderful that Preston knows his uncle now - hope they remain close long distance, and I hope Mark and his wife get to visit often. I am about to post a few photos. I have most of the laundry done, and all but one suitcase unpacked!  Clapping

JoAnn - maintaining is great. Hope you get all of your errands done before Friday.

Betty - I talked to Shirl a little while ago.  I just found out she called and talked to Lewis last night! When I had my bath, I immediately went to bed. When he walked back to our bedroom and found me asleep, he just talked to Shirl himself  Laughing She sounds good.

Prissy - I will depend upon you "Bachelor" people to post in the DWTS thread!!!  Hope practice does not hurt your back.

Off to find Jan's vacation thread (via Prissy's link to the
Thread!)

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #88 on: March 01, 2010, 04:15:04 PM »

RUBEN AND CLAY COMING TO THE BILTMORE IN JULY, HOLLIE IS DUE IN JULY. NOT TO INTERESTED IN SEEING RUBEN. HOPE THIS IS A ONE TIME THING.

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #89 on: March 01, 2010, 07:14:03 PM »

Frankie,

Great pictures!  Mom looked at them too and she thought they were so nice.  She wanted me to tell you to tell Lewis, that she is also quite familiar with the same type of cotton sacks!  As a young girl, she was "supposed to help" pick the cotton but she thought it was more fun to "ride" on top of her uncle's sack while he picked the cotton and slid her around the field. lmao

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #90 on: March 01, 2010, 08:30:53 PM »

RUBEN AND CLAY COMING TO THE BILTMORE IN JULY, HOLLIE IS DUE IN JULY. NOT TO INTERESTED IN SEEING RUBEN. HOPE THIS IS A ONE TIME THING.

Glory be where did you see this???

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #91 on: March 01, 2010, 11:40:42 PM »

I AM AWAKE AT 1'30 AM. I FEEL LIKE WOODY IF I COULD SLEEP ALL NIGHT I WOULD BE OK. Laughing NOT REALLY.

SHARON IT IS ON THE  BILTMORE WEBSITE.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #92 on: March 02, 2010, 03:53:39 AM »

Morning all wave Coffee for JoAnn, hot tea and chocolate also ready, anyone for a yogurt parfait???

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #93 on: March 02, 2010, 05:02:11 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #94 on: March 02, 2010, 06:45:10 AM »

Good Morning!

No back problems after playing violin last evening, so I feel like I am almost 100% over it!   I guess Skip was right;  you just have to give it time to heal!

Today I want to go to the Woman's Club to see beautiful set ups of tables on display; similar to the Gala table set ups at my church at Christmas!   I plan to take my camera, so I may have some photos to post later! 

Tomorrow is the first Wednesday of the month and our JOY (Just Older Youth) games/luncheon day.  One lady is bringing pulled pork and buns, another Cole slaw.....sounds like a North Carolina meal!   I am going to make cupcakes and frost them with green frosting.  Remember my last batch of cupcakes for the Pond Club February meeting had to be eaten all by Skip because of cancellation for our big "snow."

Sharon,
Thanks for breakfast, as always.  I have been reading and posting on our two other threads! Wink   I missed who the parings on DWTS are on GMC this morning.  Did you catch who Maks is partnered with and who the new cohost will be?

Pepe,
It looks like a nice, sunny day today.  I hope you are having good weather, too.  Have a good day!

Frankie,
I've been enjoying your trip in the Vacation Thread!   It makes me want to take our next trip which will be to Branson!!

Hello to all checking in and/or reading and have a Terrific Tuesday!  Hug

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #95 on: March 02, 2010, 06:46:27 AM »

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon- wave thanks for the quick coffee!  I'm on a run this morning.  Freshened up the guest room for my cousin coming in.  "looked" at all the house work that is waiting for me on my "to do" list.  Showered and will be going for my "pre-op" appointment in about an hour.
   On the way home, we're going to stop and get all the painting supplies that my cousin requested and stop by the church.  One of the members is going to lend me his crutches to use.  I had some years ago but I donated them when I didn't need them after a previous surgery.  
  The sun is out this morning but it's still cold.  Just glad it's not raining of sleeting.  We need to start with our nice spring weather.

I love my little Sammy so much.  Each morning after he eats, he "expects" me to hold/cuddle him while I'm watching television.  Imagine a 35 lb dog cuddling in your lap! lmao  I "tell" him the same story every morning how he "chose" me by giving me a kiss on my chin when I picked him up.  I had "looked" at his brother but that puppy just "looked" at me.  I picked up Sammy(known as Trey at that time) next and he reached up and kissed me on the chin.  I knew then that we had found the perfect puppy  for us.  He "loves" to "hear" this story everyday and he really "listens" too.  As soon as I finish, he throws his head against my shoulder and licks my chin.

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #96 on: March 02, 2010, 06:50:38 AM »

MORNING TO ALL.I AM GETTING MY HAIR CUT AND BLONDE STREAKS TODAY, I NEED TO HIDE THE GRAY. Laughing MY COLOR IS TO HARD TO MATCH. I HAD IT DONE SEVERAL YEARS AGO AND I LOVED IT.I REALLY NEED THIS CAUSE I FEEL OLD. Laughing THEN I HAVE MY EXCERCIZE CLASS AT 5 TODAY.  SO THATS MY DAY IN A NUTSHELL.

HAVE A GOOD DAY I WILL TELL YOU HOW I LOOK TONIGHT.

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #97 on: March 02, 2010, 06:57:51 AM »

They have switched something at photobucket.  I'm "experimenting ' trying to copy/paste with a new way.  This is my first "clickable".

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #98 on: March 02, 2010, 07:16:05 AM »

I love my little Sammy so much.  Each morning after he eats, he "expects" me to hold/cuddle him while I'm watching television.  Imagine a 35 lb dog cuddling in your lap! lmao  I "tell" him the same story every morning how he "chose" me by giving me a kiss on my chin when I picked him up.  I had "looked" at his brother but that puppy just "looked" at me.  I picked up Sammy(known as Trey at that time) next and he reached up and kissed me on the chin.  I knew then that we had found the perfect puppy  for us.  He "loves" to "hear" this story everyday and he really "listens" too.  As soon as I finish, he throws his head against my shoulder and licks my chin.

Now that story is just priceless Huggles

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #99 on: March 02, 2010, 07:18:10 AM »

HOW CUTE IS THAT STORY JOANN. Huggles Huggles

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx