gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:27:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 376
Total: 376

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD Support Group - Session 137  (Read 231434 times)
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« on: February 24, 2010, 09:10:24 PM »

SESSION 137 OH MY GOODNESS, OH MY GOODNESS, OH MY GOODNESS!!!

Here is how we started:

Welcome, everyone to the very first meeting of the "OCD Support Group". (Obsessive Clay Disorder)

I am shy, so I walk slowly into the room and find a seat in the back. The meeting begins and there is a room full of claymaniacs. It is very quiet. I raise my hand very slowly. Pamela notices and asks, " Do you have something to share?" My knees are shaking, but I am able to finally get the words out.
"Hi. My name is Woodstock. And I suffer from OCD." The room erupts with applause. I hear so many things around me..."Welcome, Woodstock, what a great step to admit that!" "I do, too..." "We're all with you..."
And I knew immediately that I have come to the right place.

We all talk about it, and joke about it, but this can be a serious subject,too. I love Clay, but quite honestly, I have worried about why I spend SO much time listening to him, downloading everything..talking about him on-line , taping EVERY TV show . And more than anything, simply thinking about him night and day. He enters my thoughts in the middle of just about everything! What is going on???
I am a 50-year-old (yikes) wife and mother of three children aged 18, 21 and 23. I have a career and am involved in many things. Then somehow, Clay has entered the picture and I fear he has taken over more of my life than I care to admit.

I realized awhile back that I suffered from OCD. But it was hard to admit to anyone. My 18-year-old son kept telling me that I was obsessed, and after awhile, I began to think he was right. And I spent night and day wondering what was wrong with me. Why are my thoughts going to Clay in the middle of a a school lesson or a church sermon? Why can't I wait to get home and turn on a Clay CD or check out claymaniacs.com to get new info on Clay? If Clay was going to be on a TV station that I didn't get, I HAD to find someone to tape it for me. I was beginning to think I was losing my mind. REALLY!!!

Then I found claymaniacs. It has been wonderful for me to talk to you. The more I got to know you guys, the more I was able to let it all hang out. And what did I learn? I'm NOT the only one. There is something about this guy that grabs you and wraps around your heart, and you're hooked. You are NOT going crazy, I have come to learn after talking to so many of you. I get pms and e-mails from people after I have posted something I couldn't admit anywhere else, and I realize I'm not alone! And it has been a great comfort to me. It took a little while, but I now know that I'm OK. And I feel much better. Now, I am enjoying Clay SO MUCH MORE, because I am not worrying about myself.

Let me make this perfectly clear: I am not over my OCD! I still think about Clay all the time (24/7?) and listen to him sing(OMG) constantly, and download, and chat about him. But I no longer worry that there is something wrong with me. I know I am not alone. There is something so very special about this man. He is the whole package. Because I was able to feel better after admitting things to you guys here, I decided that this is a thread that is needed here. Here is your place to vent. Admit your feelings, or confess something that you have thought or done. It is our hope that by doing that, you will find out that it's OK and you will stop worrying about yourself, and now be able to enjoy Clay even more. I hope this is a place everyone can come back to as needed.

Rules, rules, rules.... Everyone must promise to be kind, respectful, non-judgemental, and supportive. (Easy for claymaniacs.) Again, this is your place to get something off your chest, or just admit your OCD and accept it. So, let the discussions begin!
Just for fun, if you join in the conversation, you then become an official charter member of the OCD Support Group, and can add that to your signature if you wish. I look forward to each and every one of your posts.
Woodstock
P.S. Please feel free to pm me.

That was the beginning of Session 1.

And now on to Session 137.  WHO WOULD EVER HAVE THOUGHT??? We are moving along. I am SO happy so many of you have stayed around for the long haul, and welcome each and every new friend here. I say WOW!!!!! Good times with good friends. That is what this is all about.

I am no longer including a detailed description of our Therapy Center (just pretend, for those of you that are new.) I will just say that we meet in a Cyber Cottage on a Street With No Name. We have to continue the THUD room, as it is such an important part of our therapy. So please feel free to frequent it as needed. For more details, please read a past thread.(Located in the Archives.) And Pepe did ask for a Cybermaid to come in once a month. These girls have always been high maintenance, but worth it.

As for the rules, these are to keep the place somewhere we all are proud to come to:
I will repeat the rules, because we now have 5!!!

YOU MUST BE: 1. kind 2. respectful 3. non-judgmental 4. supportive
AND 5. YOU MUST NEVER SAY THE "s" word. (sorry). No need to apologize for thoughts and feelings.

And I am going to take it upon myself to add a suggestion (one that many people make to me), but not make it a rule. It is your choice as your time allows. But I am going to say that if you don't have time PLEASE DON'T FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE TO KETCHUP !!! Jump in and say hi, tell us what is up in your Clay world, and have good conversation. Yes, you may miss someone's post, but we never want being here to be so time-consuming that it causes frustration, family problems, or a cause to drive you away. We never want ANYONE to feel they need to address each person. It is simply impossible and no one expects it anymore. If some people choose to do that, it is their choice, but simply not expected. We have grown so big, and happily so!!! So, let's just jump in, read one page behind, and enjoy the conversation. Not a rule!!!! Just something that has been suggested to me many times...

And our OCD pact: No hard feelings if someone doesn't mention you in their post. We are getting far too big for that to ever be a reality again, but we are blessed by many new friends. We are a happy group here. And we intend to keep it that way.

We are a PG thread, we are "family friendly", as Clay would see it, and we do welcome in friends of all ages. If the spirit moves you, and you feel your comments may not be within PG, Claymaniacs does have threads for this.  There is the Black Leather Pants thread and the Motor City Red Thong Mafia thread in Current Community Central, and the Adult Playground forum in Communities. Thank you for understanding this.

People want to have fun here, and we do, don't we??? Let it continue, but we welcome friends of all ages, so let us keep it PG.

So, WELCOME one and all to Session 137 of the OCD Support Group. I hope you are comfortable in our home away from home. Please feel free to join in and be a part of  warm and caring group.

Thanks for hanging around so much that we had to start Session 136.  May the session begin!!!

Love you guys,
Woodstock X137

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 09:11:14 PM »

WELCOME TO SESSION 137!!!

May Session 137 be filled with friendship, sharing, and fun!!!! May this always remain a place to share our Claylove, and sometimes obsession.   Wink  May the path to our cottage remain a smooth one.  May past disagreements fade away and new memories and friendships be made. This is my wish for this, and for every session of the OCD Support Group.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 09:17:58 PM »

OW OW! Love the pics! Sure miss those concert goin days when he released his first CD!

Bring my post over here from last OCD...

JoAnn-
 I am brushing the girls as well and getting rid of their winter coats. Athough it feels like winter is not near over, they are starting to lose them. YAY for passing the dessert! I've been doing my best to do the same. When I weighed myself 6 days ago I had lost 9lbs! I will weigh myself again tomorrow.

Frankie-
 Huggles I hope you guys have fun on your trip! Sounds very cool. Sorry I've been MIA. Have had quite a bit going on here.

wave to everyone else. Hope you are having a good week. SpR!nG is almost here!!

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 02:58:10 AM »

Morning JoAnn are you awake Laughing wave
Hello to everyone, the kitties got me up early, so I made the coffee, and of course hot tea and chocolate, mini marshmallows too Wink
Frankie, love the looks of your hotel for the excursion Clapping I don't so so well with spur of the moment either, but I know you'll have fun, and you and Lewis deserve to get away Huggles Who is watching Tuffy and Jack???
Hi Monica wave congrats on the 9 lbs. Clapping
Prissy, how is the back today??

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2010, 05:05:42 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2010, 06:28:21 AM »

Good Morning!

I am going to the Whitlock Club today.  The quartet is not playing so I will just be an observer of the program.  I will probably stay for lunch in the Tea Room.

Sharon,
My back was not too painful most of yesterday, but last evening and during the night, it did hurt.  I hate to keep taking the pain pills and I think they are making me a little nauseous.
I may call my doctor (internist) today and talk to his nurse and see if I should go in for an appointment. 
As always, love that hot chocolate with the mini marshmallows!!

Pepe,
As I said to Sharon, I may talk to my doctor's office and see about getting an appointment.  He may then send me for an x-ray.  Skip seems to think it will eventually go away, and he is someone who goes to the ER or doctor at the "drop of a hat."
I hope you have a good day today with Mark.  I believe you said he is staying until Saturday?

Frankie,
One of our best trips was years ago when we decided to go to Pensacola on the spur of the moment.  We had no dogs at the time, so just closed up the house and headed East!!  I think you will have fun on your trip!

Monica,
We've missed you!  Good to see you posting again!

Hello to all checking in and/or reading and have a Terrific Thursday!  Hug

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2010, 06:38:51 AM »

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon- wave Morning! I overslept(6:30am!) so I'll just reheat the coffee you left for me.  Love coffee any and every way!  Wait, take that back! THE ONLY COFFEE I DIDN'T LIKE WAS AT A BEDUWIN (SP?) IN JORDAN LAST YEAR!  It looked and tasted like they put twigs in it. lmao  I might post a picture of the gentleman who made it for us too.

Monica--- Clapping Way to go!  9 LBS  is great!  Keep up the great work.

Frankie----I saw the photo of the hotel you're going to.  What a beauty!  I would feel so relaxed there and be content to just sit  and watch the world pass by while drinking a cup of  refreshing tea.

CLAY NEWS---Clay was mentioned in our local newspaper today!  It stated that he is speaking at a G.Rights rally in Raleigh this weekend.  He wrote his own speech  because the one that was written for him mentioned something #$@%@ about Pres. G.W. Bush and he didn't want to use this rally as a political issue.

I "need" to start priming the bathroom walls today.  I just can't wait! lmao  The primer is ready, the boarder is off the wall, just need to put the blue painter tape on the trim and get started!  Can anyone give me a jump start to motivate me?

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2010, 06:55:57 AM »

I JUST FINISHED A JOB  APPLICATION ONLINE AND THERE ARE OPENINGS IN MY FIELD. NEED TO DO SOMETHING WITH MY LIFE. lmao

IT SNOWED LAST NIGHT ROADS ARE SLICK. I HAVE CABIN FEVER, BIG LOTS HAVE THERE PATIO FURITURE IN WISH I COULD GET THERE  Laughing

THE LADY FROM MY EXCERCISE CLASS CALLED SAID IT WAS GOOD HEARING FROM ME.WE HAD SUCH A GOOD TIME AT THE NON SMOKING CLASS.

FRANKIE HAVE A GREAT TIME ON YOUR TRIP.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2010, 07:19:28 AM »

FRANKIE, how wonderful that you and Lewis are getting away for a mini vacation.  Now just hope Jack and Tuffy behaves their selves.  I can't wait to hear about everything you do and see.  We are having spaghetti  and garlic bread for dinner tonight.  I was so hoping I would feel up to going out to eat as I wanted to take my son to this restaurant that makes beer and root beer and serves it in huge frosty mugs.  The food is great also.  Can't stand the thought of Mark going home.  He has helped me so much.  Also he bought us a new hot water tank and installed it for us he has spoiled me so much.  What a  wonderful treat he has been for me.

PRISSY, yep am hoping  that you get to the doctors for some xrays to see what is going on.  You are so active and enjoy life so much I couldn't stand it if you are always in pain.  The luncheon sounded wonderful.  Really sounds like a great place to eat for special occasions.  Thanks for always remembering me when it comes to food.   bigsmile 

BETTY, how are you doing with the itching?  Have they scheduled any more tests? 

MOONSHOT, thanks so much for moving  us to a new and clean cottage.   Huggles

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2010, 07:48:19 AM »

I "need" to start priming the bathroom walls today.  I just can't wait! lmao  The primer is ready, the boarder is off the wall, just need to put the blue painter tape on the trim and get started!  Can anyone give me a jump start to motivate me?

pouncy There you go girl Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2010, 07:51:00 AM »

wave

Michelle - Thank you for the new session! 

Sharon - thank you for breakfast, as always. The boys' Uncle Kenneth (our neighbor down the road) is taking care of them this weekend. They will stay here most of the time, but he has permission to take them to his house to play with Buster the Beagle if he wants. One of our Agents is on backup for babysitting, too  Laughing We noticed Jack just sitting and looking at the pond this morning - when we looked, there were 3 Canadian Geese on the water! (They must be really lost!)  Laughing I hope they stay a while - they are beautiful.

JoAnn - Get in that bathroom!!! (There is your motivation!)  Laughing The sooner you start, the sooner you will have a beautiful new room.

Glory - good luck with your job application.

Pepe -  Huggles I can only imagine how hard it is to live across the country from children - I complain because mine are a couple of hours away.  Maybe you will feel like going to that restaurant tomorrow.  Fingers Crossed Fingers Crossed Fingers Crossed Lewis had spaghetti for supper last night. I did make that soup out of the roast. That is what we will both have for supper tonight. I plan to take the camera. I have toured some beautiful plantations in the past, but never in the winter. Usually they have beautiful formal gardens - hope we will still see some pretty things to photograph. Lewis has gone now to pick up the itinerary. I have found out that our first tour and lunch is in Louisiana, not Mississippi (I wondered how we would get to Mississippi by lunch time).

I'm about to make a Walmart run - have to get weekend feeders for the fish tanks. Kenneth will take care of the boys, the ducks, and the chickens, but I don't want him to have to worry about the fish.

Have a great Thursday, everyone - see all of you a little later....................

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2010, 08:34:08 AM »

We noticed Jack just sitting and looking at the pond this morning - when we looked, there were 3 Canadian Geese on the water! (They must be really lost!)  Laughing I hope they stay a while - they are beautiful.

They must be lost Frankie Laughing they are beautiful aren't they???Jack must have been mesmerized Laughing

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2010, 09:47:09 AM »

wave

I'm back, and am watching the noon news. I just saw a story about TicketMaster. They were sued for fraud. When selling tickets to a Bruce Springsteen concert, TicktMaster showed "no tickets available", then the site directed people to a company they own - TicketsNow.com, where the tickets were sold for double and triple their value. Now we know why we never get good tickets!!!  TicketMaster had to repay any extra money that people paid - I think they got off light!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2010, 10:48:57 AM »

wave Good morning!
 (for me anyway, I just got up)
How is everyone doing?

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2010, 12:35:41 PM »

Sharon and Frankie---Thanks for the motivation BUT it didn't work.  All it did was to get me in there and put up the blue painters tape.   Mom and I didn't get out for errands until almost noon and when we got back about 2:00, she headed to take a nap and I headed for the television. bigsmile
  We did get sealer for the granite at Home Depot.  They said instead of buffing the granite, just CAREFULLY clean/dry with warm soapy water and a nice soft cloth.  Then put on the sealer as the directions call for.  I bought a small spray bottle of granite sealer for $10 and the liquid bottle at the builder's surplus store was $69, glad I waited.  We also looked at "possible" light fixtures for above the vanity.  After seeing the price at Home Depot, we're going to go back to the builder's surplus store when it's time to select one.

Sammy is having a problem with his new Hill's Reduced Diet(RD) food!  He is supposed to weigh 20 LBS but he weighs 38! blush My fault.  The instructions say to give him 1and a half to 1 and three fourths cup per day for a 20LB  dog.  He is literally begging for food and licking the empty bowl all day long.  I "tried" giving him more but I don't think that this is a good idea.
   So today, I bought him a small bag of healthy brand with New Zealand Vinison/potato mix.  I plan to add just a touch of this to his diet food to help his hunger until he loses the weight.  He exercises a lot outside and then not to be able to eat, I feel sorry for him.  Hopefully this "new" system will help him.

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2010, 12:52:43 PM »

Good Afternoon!

I enjoyed the performances at the Whitlock Club and a delicious lunch in the Tea Room:  Chicken Nicoise, parsleyed new potatoes with onions, green salad, rolls and tiramisu for dessert!!  The tiramisu was in a dessert goblet with lady fingers;  very light and good!! 

Before I left for the Whitlock Club, I called my friend the masseuse and I have an appointment today at 5.  I am not going to call the doctor until after I've seen her.

Here are some pictures from Jennie's birthday luncheon yesterday!!

(Remember, click on the small picture for a really large picture!)

Here is our group!!

The "birthday gal"  and with a huge popover!!

Food pictures!  Laughing  Popover with strawberry butter and a slice of chocolate cake, one of three desserts that "circled the table" until they were gone!! Laughing

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2010, 02:00:12 PM »

HI GALS wave

ALWAYS JUST IN TIME.
LAST NIGHT WE HAD A FANTASTIC MEXICAN DINNER, TONIGHT WE ARE GOING OUT AGAIN, JUST HUBBY AND I TO OUR FAVORITE PLACE. THEY HAVE RIBS TO DIE FOR.  bigsmile
I KEEP EATING AND LOSING WEIGHT. DON'T ASK, DON['T KNOW HOW?????

I BOUGHT SEVERAL NEAT JEANS, SIZE 12 ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO, JUST HOPING.
NOW THEY ARE TOO BIG. BUT I SOLVED THAT PROBLEM WITH A BELT.
 IT HAS BEEN MANY YEARS SINCE I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO WEAR A BELT bigsmile

PRISSY
WHAT GREAT PICTURES OF JENNIE.
 SHE IS SO PRETTY NOW AND WHEN SHE WAS YOUNGER.
 AND OH THOSE PICTURES OF FOOD, YUM.

SHARON
THANKS FOR THE DOUGHNUTS AND KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR DANGLY CLIP ON EARRINGS.
I AM STARTING TO WEAR THEM AGAIN. NOTHING LIKE LOSING A LITTLE WEIGHT TO KEEP UP YOUR SELF ESTEEM.
 I AM ACTUALLY WEARING CLOTHES THAT HAVE BEEN GATHERING MOSS IN MY CLOSET.

MY HEART GOES OUT TO SHIRLEY, GLORY AND PRISSY WITH ALL THEIR PAINS. NO FUN!!!!
HOPE YOUR DOCS CAN SOLVE YOUR PAIN PROBLEM

I CANNOT GET OVER THE LACK OF TALENT THIS YEAR ON IDOL icon_rolleyes doh
OF ALL THE GUYS I THINK THE BLONDE WITH THE GUITAR HAS TALENT, KARA THINKS SO TOO. JUST THINK WHAT PAULA WOULD HAVE DONE WITH HIM ON THERE.  Wink Wink

I HAVE MY TIMER ON. AN ETCHING IN ITS LITTLE ACID BATH AND WILL HAVE TO BE TAKEN OUT SOON, THEN OFF I GO.

FRANKIE
THE HOTEL YOU ARE GOING TO BE STAYING AT IS A CHARMER. HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME.

STAY WARM, I AM TRYING.

BETTY
ARE YOU SURE WE ARE IN FLORIDA?????????

LUV Huggles
JEANNE AKA JAN

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2010, 02:01:59 PM »

PRISSY love the pictures thanks so much for taking and posting them.  Lovely pictures of beautiful ladies for sure.  Hope your back feels better this evening.

FRANKIE, we have tons of Canadian geese  that breed here in the spring time. They are good parents and come over to see if there is any corn or sunflower seed to feed their babies.  I am so excited about your trip.  My son just bought a new computer, he shouldn't have but he did.  He bought a Mcintosh.  He is going to fix his laptop computer and give it to me.  He said I could use it laying in bed if I wanted.  I only tried using it once and it drove me nuts as I am use to a mouse.   Mine is 8 years old and is on its way out though.  I will gratefully accept it as he tries to do what he can to make me feel better. 

EVERY one is very quiet today.  Hope everyone is well.

GLORY , wished you could get a job just a couple of days a week.  Don't want your income to get screwed  up where you didn't qualify for certain things anymore.  Be happy lady!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2010, 02:03:08 PM »

wave

Good Afternoon!

I've been trying on clothes, and have found enough to wear  Clapping (Good thing - there is no shopping here, and I did not have time to go out of town). Everything is stacked on the ironing board in the laundry room - now all I have to do is get it all into a suitcase. We are limited to one suitcase each, plus one carry on each.

JoAnn - one of our remodel problems was our tile guy. He gave us a price, installed all of the tile, then informed us that the price did not include sealing the grout! (It was going to cost an additional 50 cents a FOOT to seal the grout.  Paranoid We did it ourselves instead (Lowes sells a little bottle with a  sponge wheel on the top that works well!!!) It was hard on the knees crawling around sealing  every side of every tile!  If you are going to have some tile work done, make sure the price includes sealing!!!!

Prissy -  Clapping Clapping Clapping for the photos - just look at Jennie's beautiful blue eyes. Those are the biggest popovers I've ever seen. Hope the massage makes your back feel much better.

Jeanne - if you stop by - Michelle has put the painting contest for the Foundation that I told you about a couple of weeks back on the Home Page right above the ANN - I know you could paint a beautiful chair for the Foundation!!! I bet that the painters of chairs chosen to be raffled off would get to meet Clay, too. The chairs are to be raffled off at next year's Gala, I believe.

I have been reading our itinerary. For you foodies: (Prissy and Pepe)  Laughing  Most of the meals (except for Friday night) are included, and Saturday's lunch and dinner are even listed. Lunch: Cup of vegetable soup, garden salad, deli style sandwich, desserts, tea/coffee. Sounds like I can stay on WW with this with no problem). Dinner (at the dinner theatre) Corn chowder, sliced beef brisket, green salad, green beans, cheese grits, roll, bread pudding with vanilla sauce. (Pray for me - I love cheese grits and bread pudding).  Wink

Back to work - see you later tonight.

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2010, 02:07:22 PM »

wave Pepe and Jeanne - we are here at the same time!  Purple Banana

Pepe - I hated our laptop until we bought a mouse for it - only cost a few dollars (less than $20, I think. I hated all of that tapping to use the laptop! You and Jeanne both have great sons.

Jeanne - have a great time eating out tonight - did you see Michelle's post about the contest???? Look on the front home page of Claymanaics!!!

Betty - I keep forgetting to tell you that Lewis' Dad (also named Lewis) was in England for most of WWII - I know you worked for the war effort during that time. I keep forgetting to ask Lewis where his Dad was stationed.

Now I'm really going back to work!

gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 29 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx