gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 04:52:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 165
Total: 165

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD Support Group - Session 137  (Read 231920 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2010, 03:53:02 AM »

Morning all wave JoAnn coffee is ready, Betty's hot tea and hot chocolate for everyone, mini marshmallows have been added Wink
How about some sticky buns with lots of cinnamon and white gooey icing Laughing
Prissy, how is your back???

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2010, 05:50:33 AM »

I HAD A ROUGH WEEKEND WITH MY GIRLS.SEEMS I DO NOT KNOW MUCH, I AM NOT ENTITLED TO MY FEELING AND THINGS ALWAYS COME BACK TO POOR ME. WHAT A CROCK.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2010, 05:58:40 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2010, 06:17:28 AM »

Good Morning!

I was able to sleep in the bed last night;  just a twinge in my back when I turned over, but nothing like I've been experiencing.  I really feel like the worst is behind me.  No pain pills since yesterday morning!!

We will go to Sunday School and then no special plans.  We had a beautiful day yesterday, as JoAnn said.  Sunny and warm.  I know rain is in the forecast for tomorrow, but today looks like another nice day.

Sharon,
I think my quartet friend and I will enjoy the play OPUS.  One review said there are lots of "inside jokes" so I take that to mean if you have been in a quartet, you will get the meaning of most of the play!  As I said, my back is so much better.  I am very thankful and now can sympathize with those with chronic pain, especially back pain. 

Pepe,
I wish you could wake up pain free.  I hope you have a good day today.  I will have some of Sharon's hot chocolate with the mini-marshmallows in my cute mugs.  Skip said did I want to put them away with the Christmas dishes, but I said, "No,"  these are my "winter" mugs!!

Frankie,
I know you are having a great time on your trip.  I can't wait to hear all about it.

Hello to all checking in and/or reading today and have a Super Blessed Sunday!  Hug

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2010, 06:35:03 AM »

Sharon--Thanks for the coffee.  I've just been vegging this morning.  I'm going to just make the time this afternoon to gather/write up all my income tax info.  I always say that is the first thing I'm "going" to do in Jan.  but here we are with March 1 tomorrow an I've yet to do it. I don't know why, I don't have any deductibles to worry about, just lazy.  I will do it today then call my CPA to tell them that it's on it's way.
   I hope that I have not over exercised this week for tomorrow's weigh in.  I felt confident until this morning for some reason.  We shall see tomorrow.
 Sun is out, going up to 61o today but like Prissy said, rain tomorrow.  Maybe it won't be a freezing rain.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.  See you later.

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2010, 08:21:26 AM »

Sharon,
                            You sure know how to make my day!  Great cup of tea!

Betty
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2010, 10:28:51 AM »

PRISSY, so glad you are feeling some better.  My DIL was over today with Preston. 

FRANKIE, miss  you and ready for you to come home now.

GLORY, was wondering what was going on with you.  Now what????   

JAYNE, hope you are all rested up and hope you get more work again.  Maybe things will pick up.  I know here in Mich it is getting worse.

BETTY, hope you feel good when you head to NC.  Sure want you to feel good so you have a great time.  Who will you be rooming with?

ANGELA, in case you are reading was just wondering how work is going and if you still enjoy it.  I think this is a lot different than the job you had isn't it?

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2010, 04:26:36 PM »

Pepe,
                      I"m rooming with Mayilyn. Getting quite excited, I think it will be fun

Betty
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2010, 03:34:44 AM »

Morning all wave Coffee is ready JoAnn, and hot tea and chocolate is also, Prissy marshmallows too Wink I am a proud Canadian after the Olympics, so made a special breakfast for you all~~~CANADIAN back bacon and buttermilk pancakes with real CANADIAN maple syrup 'eh??? Laughing I can only hope everyone who watched the games knows and feels our warmth, and commitment to a fair and memorable Olympic experience Clapping
Frankie, are you home???

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #69 on: March 01, 2010, 04:58:57 AM »

Good Morning Sharon  wave  Thanks for the coffee!  It's cold and rainy this morning.  Only going to about 42o today.

I ABSOLUTLY  LOVE CANADIAN SYRUP!  I would take that over Vermont Syrup day time!  Last time I visited by friends in Toronto, we drove to the Bush country and went to a Maple farm.  It was snowing, rode in a huge, horse drawn sleigh, visited the old farm, simply beautiful!
   My friend took me to Costo to buy my syrup though! lmao I bought a liter for a little of nothing there.  The "tourist" places were ridicules on the  price.  That liter was wonderful while it lasted! bigsmile

I bought a t-shirt with "eh"(sorry about the spelling?) Love the way Canadians say that!  Here is Texas, the only unique saying we have is  "Ya'll!" Not as interesting either.

Have a great day everyone, I'm working on a "To Do" list to finish before  my surgery this Friday.  It should be keeping me busy.  I need to do a lot of "little"  things before  I have to be on crutches the first week.

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #70 on: March 01, 2010, 05:02:56 AM »

Good morning everyone!   wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #71 on: March 01, 2010, 05:24:32 AM »

I bought a t-shirt with "eh"(sorry about the spelling?) Love the way Canadians say that! 

JoAnn, I am very guilty of adding "eh" to the end of a sentence when speaking Laughing Once had a very confusing time with a bunch of my American buddies in my van with me, going to restaurant before a concert.  I was asking if I should take exit "A" or "B" someone said "B" I said "eh" get the picture??? lmao Laughing we still laugh about that one, they almost sent the posse out for us doh
My hubby had a favorite mennonite family at the market that he always got his syrup from, I still go to them to this day Wink

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #72 on: March 01, 2010, 05:40:23 AM »

BETTY, how wonderful that you will be rooming with Marilyn.  Guaranteed you will have a delightful time with her.  I do love Marilyn she is great!!!!!

JOANN, I wish you could come here the first week after surgery while you are on crutches.  I would use my walker and we could have races with Preston.  Also could play some games together.  I was working on a book of word games last night my DIL brought me. 

SHARON, the sun is shinning so bright this morning.  I was afraid when Mark left he would take the sun with him but it is shinning brighter than ever.  I am so happy that it is not cloudy out.  I can not believe it is March already.  CONGRATS on the Hockey game, we do love our Canadian friends, they are so warm and kind and special. 

MEESA, good morning my sweet!  Hope all is going smoothly for the wedding.  We are always here for you in case you have problems you know.   You are always in our thoughts.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #73 on: March 01, 2010, 06:58:13 AM »

wave

Good Morning!

100% chance of rain here - the boys and I will stay in and get suitcases unpacked. We had a great trip - one of the best we have had on one of these bus trips. It's funny how all of you have become part of our lives. I thought about AC the whole time we were touring a music museum, and wished for Prissy as we watched a man dressed in an 1850s replica suit (made by his wife) play the violin for us during a candlelight dinner. We were in a pre-Civil War Mansion and he played music from the eighteen hundreds all the way through to present time!).

I will post photos and lots more information if I can find Tammy's
Traveling Thread - I haven't been on a trip in so long I will have to search for it!  Laughing

Happy Monday, everyone - I'm going back to read what I have missed.....................

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #74 on: March 01, 2010, 07:29:56 AM »

wave

I'm caught up!

Pepe - I thought abut you as Mark had to leave. I'm happy, though, that you had such a good visit with him. I have lots of food to tell you about!!!)

Prissy - I have been meaning to tell you, JoAnn, and dudley that we will be VERY happy when you Texans finally elect your new governor! I am tired of all of the political commercials! Hope your back is feeling better today.

JoAnn - I hate to paint! Glad your cousin is coming to help. We will all be praying for you as you have your surgery - is someone coming to stay with you and Jennie as you recover? Hope your weigh in goes well today. I weighed this morning, since it is the first of the month. Lost .2 since last Wednesday (good since I was on the trip with wonderful food all around me). I lost only 1.6 for the month of February, but that is O.K. I need to do better in March.

Glory - I am glad you did not have to have anything done at this time. If you can avoid tests and surgery, I think that is always good. You are such a good Mom - I would not be as patient or as nice to your daughters as you are. 

Betty - hope your sinus infection is better, and that your burned hand is, too - you need to get all well before going to Raleigh. We toured a cotton plantation in northern Louisiana called Frogmore. They told us it was named for an estate in England owned by the Royal family.

Meesa - great Clay photos every day! Less than two weeks to your wedding - I hope you will be very happy.  Huggles

Sharon - great breakfasts every day  Huggles Congratulations to Canada - both of our countries have so much to be proud of during these Olympics!  Clapping Clapping Clapping From what I have heard, "eh" is sort of like our "huh", as in we had a great time, huh???  Laughing

Sasha - so glad to see you posting! Great Clay photo! Hope Chole is fine, and that her new brother or sister will be joining your home soon.

Hello to everyone lurking, too - it is really starting to pour here - glad we got home before this bad weather moved in! See you later!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #75 on: March 01, 2010, 08:13:46 AM »

Good Morning!

Skip got up early for a very early doctor's appointment.  I fixed him breakfast, then I went back to bed;  had both dogs on the bed with me! Laughing

I am going to a Bridal Fair for a short time and then on to the opera orchestra rehearsal this evening.  Luckily, my back is so much better, I should be able to play my violin without any complications!

Sharon!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CANADIAN HOCKEY TEAM!   How exciting that they were able to win this game.  I also believe I read that Canada won 14 Gold Medals.  Clapping
Thanks for breakfast as always.  i love Canadian bacon!!

Pepe,
I'm glad you got to see Preston yesterday!  Did he get to visit also when Mark was with you?   I hope you have a great day.  Glad to hear the sun is shining!

Frankie,
Welcome back!  Sounds like a fabulous trip.  I have been positing vacation pictures in Jan's thread in Member's Corner. SHARE YOUR VACATION   Can't wait to see pictures and read more about your trip!
Skip and I voted early, on Friday, and I did vote for the "dark horse" in the Republican Primary for Governor!  Wink   

Hello to all checking in and/or reading and have a MARVELOUS MONDAY!!  Hug

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #76 on: March 01, 2010, 08:29:10 AM »

wave

Thanks for the link, Prissy! I left our card reader at the office - Lewis will bring it home at lunch so that I cn start to download photos.

Sharon and Prissy (and anyone else interested). The new cast of DWTS is to be announced on The Bachelor tonight! 

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #77 on: March 01, 2010, 09:12:29 AM »

Sharon and Prissy (and anyone else interested). The new cast of DWTS is to be announced on The Bachelor tonight! 

Welcome home Frankie Huggles Clapping pleased to hear you had a wonderful time, how did the boys do while you were away??? dog dog and I do think "eh" may be like "huh" Laughing
Did you know that Samantha will not be coming back to co host DWTS???  Melissa and Brooke Burke are both in the running!! Maybe Melissa~~~who is on the Bachelor tonight will give us some news

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #78 on: March 01, 2010, 09:16:13 AM »

I AM CHILLED GOT COLD NOW CANNOT GET WARM MAYBE A NICE CUP OF HOT TEA WOULD HELP WILL YOU ALL JOIN ME.

HAVE NOT FELT LIKE POSTING  TOOK A BREAK. DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO SAY. NEVER HAPPENS TO ME Laughing  TRYING TO FORGET THIS WEEKEND EVER HAPPENED. FELT LIKE I WAS RACKED OVER THE COALS. TO INVOLVED TO GO INTO. I WAS READY TO MOVE BACK TO BEDFORD , I HATE IT WHEN I AM AT ODDS WITH MY KIDS.I GUESS I WILL TRY AND DISTANCE MYSELF FROM THEM. I FEEL SAD. CAUSE I LOVE MY KIDS. NEVER GOOD ENOUGH FOR ANYBODY IT SEEMS.

I AM GOING TO TRY AND GET WARM , JUST FEEL CHILLED NOT AS IN SICK JUST AS IN CHILLED.

FRANKIE GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME I SEE THINGS THAT REMIND ME OF ALL OF YOU TO.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #79 on: March 01, 2010, 09:17:57 AM »

Glory - Huggles Sorry you're having a rough time with your kids.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx