gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:19:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 407
Total: 407

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD Support Group - Session 137  (Read 231447 times)
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #420 on: March 16, 2010, 03:41:30 PM »

Don't know why no one can see my email in my profile.  I just clicked on profile and on the first page where it says email it is written right there, but is easier to get it by clicking the envelope under my avie.

JOANN, sorry you and Jennie did not feel oood today .  I had a bad day also don't think you got my answer to your pm as I never heard from you .  I bet you were gone to the store than Iwas gone.  Chocolate/pecan yougart?  Wow!!!!!  I just tried some vanilla that I didn't care for but tried some key lime pie that I did like.  I have been trying to develop a taste for yougart as a low calorie snack in the evening.  Kind of take the place of ice cream.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #421 on: March 16, 2010, 03:43:12 PM »

BETTY hope you are getting rested up from your trip.

I guess we better let Lolita know what is happening here, she might decide to post and we are not here.

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #422 on: March 16, 2010, 03:47:22 PM »

J OANN,  forgot to mention I found a good recipe for Irish Soda bread on that website you gave me cooks.com.  Thanks.

corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #423 on: March 16, 2010, 03:57:30 PM »

Glory,
                    I sent you a PM wirh my email number.               

PRISSY,
            Should we delete all our PMs? I have no idea what I
                 should do.

How was your visit to the dentist? Hope everything
             was good. I went to the dentist too this morning
              just for cleaning.

When you have time could you Pm me your email address, please.

Betty
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #424 on: March 16, 2010, 03:59:48 PM »

Pepe,
                  I"m resting because I don"t feel well. Upset tummy, maybe the food
                   I eat on the train.

Hope you are feeling better.

Betty
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #425 on: March 16, 2010, 04:27:04 PM »

JoAnn, if you are considering the concert in Reno, tickets go on sale Thursday, not much notice Naughty Paranoid

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #426 on: March 16, 2010, 05:03:43 PM »

oh my goodness what? I just got an email with a PM.

We are Closing??

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #427 on: March 16, 2010, 05:04:11 PM »

Good Evening!

Skip and I did go to the Exchange where I bought hair color, lotion, and a few other items.  Then we went to my appointment with the oral surgeon.  The oral surgeon took a new x-ray and we compared it with the one from a few months ago when I had that tooth removed.  The tooth two dentists told me to have removed looked like it had not shifted at all.  The oral surgeon said he did not want to take out a good tooth.

I was glad to hear that.  We decided that he would put an implant in the space where the tooth was removed;  so instead of having two teeth gone;  I will have all of my teeth!  This is what I wanted from the beginning.  The implant is not cheap but I think it's my best option.  I will have it done on March 29!

Then Skip and I decided to have a late lunch at the Macaroni Grill near TCU (Texas Christian University).  We split the warm spinach salad which was huge and then Skip had the Chicken Marsala and I ordered the Honey Balsamic Chicken (which I had boxed up to take home.  I was full from the salad.)

NOTICE TO EVERYONE:  You can go to your profile and see your own email, but that doesn't mean the rest of us can.  Here are the ones on the OCD who have HIDDEN EMAILS to the rest of us:

Sharon
Jan
Pepe
Corbet
Glory

The following have emails and the little white envelope that the rest of us can see:

JoAnn
Frankie
Prissy

I have everyone's email listed above except for Betty's.   I also have Anniebelle's (Carol), Michelle's, Marilyn's,  and Spikee's emails.  Someone needs to contact Lolita!   I don't think I have an email address for her.

Glory,
I sent you a list of the emails I have.

Betty,
Do you want to PM me your email?  I don't know what to say about the PM's.  I have saved some from Liz, JJ(Joyce) and others no longer with us.  I think I will delete them all if someone says we should.  I haven't heard what we should do!! Don't Know

If anyone has some pictures they want me to save in my photobucket, point me to the right thread(s).

Have a peaceful evening!  Hug

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #428 on: March 16, 2010, 05:05:42 PM »

Monica,

Click on to THE FUTURE OF CLAYMANIACS in the column on the left and you can read what is happening!  Also, click onto HOME at the top of the page to read Michael's message about the site!!

Hug

aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #429 on: March 16, 2010, 05:15:10 PM »

TY PRISSY!
I'm sorry I've been having some health problems, therfore MIA. You caught me online

Okay I have just put my email in my siginature.
RisenAshes7@gmail.com

I will keep in touch with everyone who wants to
keep in touch with me!! I'm on Facebook and Myspace
as well!

Big Hug!

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #430 on: March 16, 2010, 06:04:16 PM »

I THINK WE WILL HAVE A NEW HOME SOON. I HOPE

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #431 on: March 16, 2010, 07:25:59 PM »

Pepe,

In order for us to see your email.  You MUST enter your password and submit change(to show)  Then a little white envelope (like mine) will appear under your avatar for all of us to see.

Sharon---I might see about the Reno concert.  I like that idea then an outdoor one at Ashville and NY.  I can never see the stage while I'm outdoors.  Too short.

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #432 on: March 16, 2010, 07:58:32 PM »

Good Evening!

I am happy!   bigsmile   Youngest sister and "ebay" sister have been sort of "estranged" for a while, but tomorrow all of my sisters plus a couple of husbands and some nieces and great nieces will be at youngest sister's home for a St. Patrick's Day Brunch.  Hopefully, this will be the start of more happy times with ALL of us together!

I now have copies of emails for: Betty, Marilyn, Monica, Pepe, Spikee, Michelle, Sharon, JoAnn, Frankie, Carol, Glory, and Jan.  If anyone else wants to send me their email, I am keeping a list!!

It is odd, but we can each see our own email in our profile, but in some cases, others cannot see the email or the little white envelope under the avatar.

JoAnn gave the steps to add your email to your profile, if you want others to see it.

I am off again!  I hope you all have a good night!  off to bed

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #433 on: March 16, 2010, 07:59:37 PM »

wave

I just got home, and am headed for bed. I have another real estate school tomorrow (that will finish my continuing education for the year), so I won't be back until tomorrow afternoon - have another early morning drive. I hope the site will still be here when I get home. I am sad that everything will be lost, but at least there are lots of other Clay sites where we can relive his career - it's the personal things that will be lost that bother me the most.

Have a good night, and a good day tomrrow, too. 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #434 on: March 17, 2010, 04:18:36 AM »

Good morning my friends wave please click on this for my wish to you today Huggles

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #435 on: March 17, 2010, 04:25:41 AM »

wave

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Sharon - you made my morning - I'm glad I took the time to watch the Blessing as I had my morning coffee. I'm off to school (wearing green - I'm not taking any chances!!!) Have a great Wednesday, everybody  Huggles

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #436 on: March 17, 2010, 04:34:06 AM »

Good  Morning to everyone.  Hope we're still here.

Just when I finally get over a 1,000 posts, it looks like I have to start over somewhere else.  Oh well, as I've told friends and family as they move.  Don't be sad.  Memories follow you where ever you go.  Houses are just materialistic things.  Memories and friendships are the important things that you take with you.
   Just like this is a new beginning for Clay, we too will have a new beginning.  Bringing with us our wonderful Claymanica family and meeting new friends in the new neighborhood.  We will all gather for a new housewarming too.

Sharon--I see that you have posted while I'm writing.  I brought a fresh cup of coffee for everyone to share.  I actually bought two doughnuts yesterday for Mom.  If I can sneak one from her, I'll give to the first one you wants it. lmao  No one gets between Mom and her doughnut! lmao

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY TO ALL
HERE IS A PHOTO OF ME REALLY KISSING THE BLARNEY STONE(TOP RIGHT) AND STANDING IN FRONT OF THE BLARNEY CASTLE(BOTTOM RIGHT)

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #437 on: March 17, 2010, 05:45:38 AM »

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!

I hope you all have a splendid day and don't forget to wear something green.  Skip and I are off to brunch at youngest sister's.  I know one thing we are having is a Dr. Seuss special:  green eggs and ham!! Laughing  Pepe, I will try to get pictures of the food! 

Sharon,
That was so beautiful and such a heartwarming message.  I've always loved hearing Roma Downey speak.  Was she singing, too?  Beautiful song!

Hug

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #438 on: March 17, 2010, 06:49:08 AM »

Sharon -----THANK YOU FOR THE BEAUTIFUL IRISH PRAYER!

I just saw it and it was so touching.  Prissy and I lost a dear friend last year.  She was so proud of her Irish heritage and I had the pleasure of going to Ireland with her a few years ago.  The photos in your site reminded me so much of what we saw while there.
    I actually spent a birthday at the Cliffs of Mohar.  The Ring of Kerry and Dunloe.  If you have not been to Ireland, just let me say, it's as beautiful as the slide show shows!  The collage I put on this morning has two of my personal photos I took on our trip.  Me kissing the Blarney Stone and in front of the castle.  I had teased Mary about why she wanted to kiss such a thing and that I wouldn't for all the money in the world.  Guess what! I beat her to it and I even bought a pin that says, "I kissed the Blarney Stone and survived!"
 Thank you so much.  I also love Roma and miss her on television too.

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #439 on: March 17, 2010, 07:15:14 AM »

OFF TO GET MY BLOOD TAKEN Paranoid CHECKING ME OUT. Laughing BOY ARE THEY IN FOR A SHOCK.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 ... 29 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx