gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:10:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 423
Total: 423

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD Support Group - Session 137  (Read 231461 times)
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #100 on: March 02, 2010, 07:52:58 AM »

wave

Good Morning!

I just saw Kate Goselin on GMA - she is Tony's partner on DWTS this year  Paranoid - I have to get over to either ABC or the DWTS thread to see who else is dancing this year.

Glory - I had not heard that about Ruben and Clay. Hope your hair color comes out just like you want - enjoy your exercise class, too.

Betty - I never got back to posting more trip photos last night - Lewis was working on the computer. We are having a membership drive for our animal shelter, and he was working on the new members list - I will try to get back to that today. I never even told Pepe about most of the food.

JoAnn - tell your Mom that my parents sharecropped until WWII. I can remember my Mom talking about pulling her babies on top of cotton sacks as she picked cotton. She worked so hard - that is why we tried to make sure she had the best life possible in her later years. I love the story time for Sammy every morning!

Sharon - thank you for breakfast!

Prissy -  Clapping Clapping that your back is better!

I've just gotten an email that my real estate school (continuing education) has been cancelled for tomorrow. I am irritated at this last minute cancellation, because I had cancelled a shopping trip and playing cards tonight because of the class! I may just take my continuing ed on line this year.

Have a Happy Tuesday, everyone - see you later!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #101 on: March 02, 2010, 09:28:48 AM »

GLORY, I know you are going to look beautiful after you have your hair done.  Wished I could see you !!! Have fun at your exercise class and don't over do it the first time.

JOANN, loved  your post about how Sammy came about living with you and jennie.  How sweet is that and he is just adorable.  Love that Sammy !

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #102 on: March 02, 2010, 09:32:26 AM »

PRISSY, we have beautiful sunny skies here again.  DUDLEY called today and she sounded good.  She has been getting outside a lot and weeding.  Glad she feels  up to it.  I can not believe the sunny weather we have had the past two weeks.

FRANKIE, I would be  upset to if I had canceled all that, if you can do the courses at home when you want to that is what I would do.

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #103 on: March 02, 2010, 09:42:35 AM »

Back  from my pre-op and all tests were good.  I have to be at the hospital Friday at 5:45a.m.!  I might as well not go to sleep on Thursday night! lmao  I know that I'm always up at that time, but we're also including a 20-25 minute drive to be there at that time.  Surgery is at 7:30a.m.

Sharon, Glory, Frankie and Pepe---Thanks about my "baby" Sammy!  Another "crazy" story.  I'm not the only "crazy" person that lives here when it comes to Sammy.  Mom(Sammy's Mema!) "tells" him everywhere we're going each time we get ready to leave the house. lmao

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #104 on: March 02, 2010, 11:44:31 AM »

JOANN DOESN'T SOUND A BIT CRAZY TO ME.BUT THEN AGAIN I AM A TAD BIT NUTS MYSELF. Laughing MY LITTLE DOG USED TO JUMP UP AND DOWN GO IN CIRCLES WHEN I WOULD GET DRESSED SHE THOUGHT WE WERE GOING SOMEPLACE IN THE CAR.

WE HAD A DOG BUFFY GOT HER AT THE POLICE STATION. DON'T ASK, Laughing SHE LIKED TO GO TO DAIRY QUEEN WE ALWAYS GOT HER A VANILLA ICE CREAM CONE. SHE HAD THE ICE CREAM RUNNING DOWN HER FACE, THE GIRL AT THE COUNTER DID NOT EVEN ASK SHE JUST FIXED HER CONE.SHE LAUGHED

I COULD GO ON ABOUT ALL MY BABIES I MISS THEM SO MUCH. AT TIMES. WE LOVE THEM THEY LOVE US DON'T HAVE TO SAY A WORD JUST A TILT OF THE HEAD ,A PAW,A TAIL WAY, ICE CREAM ALL OVER THE PLACE WELL I HAVE MANAGED TO MAKE ME CRY MY MAKEUP WAS PERFECT. lmao GOTTA RUN.

CAME ON HERE TO SEE IF PEPE POSTED. I SEE SHE DID.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #105 on: March 02, 2010, 01:29:11 PM »

wave

JoAnn - what's crazy about that? On the rare occasions that I go anywhere without the boys, I always tell them where I'm going, how long I will be gone, and if they are having a sitter, I always tell them who is coming over  Laughing

Glory - Tuff runs in circles every time I put on my coat - he assumes he gets to go, and he is usually right! I have a friend here who takes her dog to McDonalds for hamburgers - they know, when she pulls up, that she will need one burger with just meat and the bun!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #106 on: March 02, 2010, 02:22:11 PM »

JoAnn - what's crazy about that? On the rare occasions that I go anywhere without the boys, I always tell them where I'm going, how long I will be gone, and if they are having a sitter, I always tell them who is coming over  Laughing

I do too!!  Laughing Moonie even understands the difference between "I'll be right back" and I'll be back later."

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #107 on: March 02, 2010, 02:48:46 PM »

Michelle - we have such intelligent four-legged children!  Clapping Laughing

I'm saying an early Good Night - going to play cards. Have a great evening and night, everyone. 

corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #108 on: March 02, 2010, 02:48:47 PM »

Frankie,
                  I"m glad to see Shirl doing so well and enjoying herself.Sorry your classes were cancelled

As was at the dermatologist this afternoon, he said I do have Lupus and that rashes are
                    part of it.  He also removed two small lumps and sent them for a biopsy. So we will see.

Going to look for your pictures now.

Of course I should love to go to the Biltmore and see Clay and Ruben. They are such

good friends and have fun together.

Betty
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #109 on: March 02, 2010, 02:55:05 PM »

Glory,
                          I"ve had so many dogs in my lifetime and they all had different characterteristics.     

Had many broken hearts when I  had to say goodbye.

Blond  streaks should look great on you.

betty
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #110 on: March 02, 2010, 04:47:43 PM »

LOVE MY HAIR MAKES ME LOOK 10 YEARS YOUNGER, HIGHLIGHTED JUST PERFECT. MY EXCERCISE CLASS WAS OK A FEW OF THEM I DID NOT TRY.ITS MAINLY FOR STRENGH BUILDING NOT WEIGHT LOSS,I WILL HAVE TO DO THAT MYSELF. WELL CAME HOME TOOK SOME TYLENOL I AM GONNA BE SORE TOMMORROW.ME THINKS.  HAVE A GOOD EVENING. TTYL.

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #111 on: March 02, 2010, 08:19:04 PM »

Glad that I'm not the only crazy one in the world of pets! lmao  If it weren't for the  "crazy" ones, live would be dull and a bit lonesome too.
   I have a bad habit of feeding my animals people food too.  I had a horse several years ago who loved to "share" peanut M&M's! with me.  He also "thought" he should be a lap horse.  every time I would sit down while I had him crazing on a lead, he would "gently" back up towards me and try to sit in my lap to get a good scratching.  His favorite spot for me to scratch was his rump at the tail base.  My friend's horse would drink Dr. Pepper straight from a bottle!

I got plenty of exercise today! I had a huge calorie burn, way over 800 calories.  First, I did a 45 minute walk inside WalMart, then my neighbor and I did our 45 minute neighborhood walk and for over an hour, I put down blue painter's tape along the trim to save it from the paint.  I finished two rooms of that and I also started  removing the boarder  wallpaper in Mom's bedroom.
  I'm exhausted and my shoulders feel as tight as a twisted rubber band.

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #112 on: March 03, 2010, 03:46:46 AM »

wave coffee, hot tea and chocolate with marshmallows coming thru waveMorning all, JoAnn bet you're tired this morning Huggles

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #113 on: March 03, 2010, 05:07:04 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #114 on: March 03, 2010, 05:10:57 AM »

wave

Good Morning!

Betty - I'm sorry that your doctor thinks you have Lupus  Huggles - it can be dificult to deal with, but with a firm diagnosis, at least all of your doctors should have a better treatment plan.  The Biltmore is so beautiful - I bet a concert there would be really special. I see the concert is scheduled for one of the terraces - not where the last concert was located.

Glory -  Clapping Clapping Clapping that your hair turned out well. I need to get back to exercising - this has been a very busy week.

Sharon - I will have hot chocolate this morning!

wave Meesa!

JoAnn - that is a lot of calories burned. This morning I am down 1.6 - that is 1.6 lost since Monday. The same amount I lost all of last month  I'm sure it is fluid, and that my weight will go up and down this week as it normally does.

Happy Wednesday, everyone - see you later!

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #115 on: March 03, 2010, 05:25:47 AM »

BETTY, I am glad the doctor has finally come up with a diagnosis.  Half the battle it seems is just finding out what is the matter with you than you can try and deal with it.  I pray those lumps are fine and just a little fatty lumps.  I have to get myself dressed which takes me forever any more as I have to go to the hospital for blood tests today.

GLORY, I bet you look spiffy with your golden streaks in your hair.  So happy that you are happy with the new look.  Does wonderful for the morale when you have a new look.  I have to tr y and get out more.  Hubby says every one asks about me when he is in the stores.  A lot of the stores here have steps though and can not access them with my walker.  Still enjoy my clock every single day.  Huggles 

FRANKIE,  you are perfect the way you are, I wouldn't worry about losing any more weight.  As active as you are and with summer coming I don't know why  you have to diet at all.  I would think all that heat and humidity wouldn't allow you to gain weight.

JOANN, glad everything is okay for your upcoming surgery.  Sounds like you are going to get more rooms painted other than Jennie's bathroom. How nice to have a great cousin like that. I can just picture that horse doing that and Pepe loves to have the base of his tail scratched also, a favorite place.

PRISSY, hope all is well with you,  sun is shinning once again here in East  T awas.  How lucky are we. 

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #116 on: March 03, 2010, 06:00:39 AM »

PEPE. CALLIE LOVES ME TO SCRATCH HER NECK,AND UNDER. SO SPOILED MY BABY IS.

I COULD KICK MYSELF FOR NOT PLANNING ON GOING TO THE PBS TAPING BUT DID NOT KNOW HOW I WOULD FEEL, HOLLIE SAID WHY DON'T YOU GO.IF I HAD KNOWN HE WAS GOING TO TOUR WITH RUBEN I WOULD HAVE GONE TO RALEIGH I GUESS ITS TO LATE NOW. AIRFARES HAVE GONE UP TICKETS KINDA SUCK.

WELL I AM GOING TO WATCH THE KIDS THIS AFTERNOON AND THEN CHURCH TONIGHT. SO MY DAY IS FULL.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #117 on: March 03, 2010, 06:36:09 AM »

Good Morning!

We will go to the JOY games/luncheon today and then Skip will just stay at church to help prepare for Soul Food Supper this evening.  We will take separate vans so I can come on back home after the JOY group.

This evening, after Soul Food Supper, I will go on to my opera orchestra rehearsal;  another tomorrow evening, and then performances on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.  I will not play the Saturday performance because Skip and I will go to a fund raiser we attend every year:  Denim & Diamonds;  a silent and live auction plus "tastings" from many restaurants in the area!!

Skip made deviled eggs and I made the "dump" cake recipe Heloise published in her column recently!!   In a 9 by 13 greased Pyrex dish,  20 ounce can of crushed pineapple in heavy syrupy spread on the bottom of the pan,  then a 21 ounce can of cherry pie filling spooned on top of the pineapple.  A yellow cake mix sprinkled on top of the cherry pie filling, and then chopped pecans next and thin slices of butter all over the cake!   I baked it for 50 minutes in a 350 degree oven.  Because Skip cannot have nuts, I only put the pecans on about 2/3 of the cake!   I hope it is good.  It didn't rise very much!!  Paranoid

Pepe,
It looks like a beautiful day here.  I noticed that my dianthus stayed green all winter.  Also, that the hyacinths and daffodils are trying to sprout up around our trees in front. 
I hope you have a good day today.  Maybe after your blood tests you will feel like a visit in a store and a stop at McDonald's.

Frankie,
I loved reading about your trip in Jan's Vacation Thread.  I need to set a date for Skip and me to go to Branson;  thinking of April!

Sharon,
Chocolate any time!

Glory,
Your hair sounds lovely with the golden highlights!!  Wednesday is our church supper day, too!   I always like to hear what you have at yours!

Betty,
A lupus diagnosis.   I think I would want a second opinion on that.  Skip and I have toured the Biltmore, but I can't remember if I saw Clay in concert there!! Don't Know   I will have to go back and look at my lists of concerts in the thread Clay in Concert.  I do hope that Clay and Ruben have remained friends.

Hello to all checking in and/or reading and have a Wonderful Wednesday!  Hug

PS:  I forgot to mention that I did go to the Woman's Club yesterday and saw many beautiful table settings including one with flamingos and boas and another set up like a Mardi Gras table.  I took lots of pictures and will start posting them just as soon as we get them in the computer. 

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #118 on: March 03, 2010, 11:35:36 AM »

Prissy,

Dump Cake ! What a fun name for a cake. Sounds like cholesterol heavan.

The table settings sound beautiful, you do lead an interesting life.

JoAnne,
                        I should love to have seen you with a horse on your lap. I"ve never
                       heard of a horse liking Dr Pepper.

Between us we could write a book on spoiled animals behavour.

Community  Animal Comedians!!

Betty

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #119 on: March 03, 2010, 12:31:27 PM »

wave

I decided to go "little" shopping over to Natchitoches after I posted this morning - bought groceries, and also bought some long-sleeved tshirts on clearance. I spent some time in (where else!) Hallmark, too. I bought a wall hanging that was on the clearance  aisle - half price!    It is a wrought iron design, and you bought any initial to go in the center - I bought an "M", of course. I have bought several Ms lately - all different sizes and designs. I'm either going to hang them all together in our bathroom or bedroom. I also called our Son and took him out to lunch.

Pepe I hope your blood tests are coming out well every week. I would like to lose 13 more pounds - if I do, then I will have lost 50 pounds. And I would like to keep it off this time! I would really like to lose an additional 10 pounds for a total of 60, but at my age I don't need to lose so much that it causes even more wrinkles!!!  Paranoid For lunch I had my usual (I am in a rut) - Broiled chicken, sweet potato, and green salad. My son had country fried steak (covered in white gravy), a baked potato (loaded) and green salad. There was also a fresh baked loaf of bread - neither of us touched it, and there was no dessert.   Cry!

Glory - there are still lots of tickets around for the PBS taping, and the Ruben/Raleigh tickets don't even go on sale until April - Go!!!

Prissy - You are so busy, as always. I have had that cake before - it is good (especially when there is vanilla ice cream, too!  ) We do love Branson - I would love to take the grandchildren again this summer. Be sure to book a lunch or dinner on the river boat. We went at night, and it was special - a good music show, and terrific food!!!

Betty - we are trusting the boys a little now - starting to leave them outside when we are gone for short periods. Lewis called me and told me he was leaving them out when he went to the office - I got home two hours later, and they were still here!  Clapping So much better than them being cooped up in nice weather. It is beautiful here today, and is going to be in the mid 60s for the rest of the week.

Time to get busy around here - see 'ya later!

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx