gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:32:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 424
Total: 424

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 33:: Our Main Clay Discussion Thread (All Members Welcome)  (Read 195229 times)
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #560 on: March 16, 2010, 03:36:16 PM »

Gwenn -- thoughts and prayers are certainly with you and Barry

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #561 on: March 16, 2010, 03:38:58 PM »

Gwenn-  thoughts and prayers to you and Barry.  HOpe the surgery goes well.  Huggles

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #562 on: March 16, 2010, 04:10:14 PM »

BARRY wishing you the best of luck on your upcoming surgery.  I can see you and GWENN now frolicking on the beach in Hawaii very soon.  Wishing you pain free days ahead!!!!!!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #563 on: March 16, 2010, 04:42:51 PM »

SIGNING OFF FOR TONIGHT.  I WILL TRY TO POST FROM ER'S BLACKBERRY IF I CAN SEE THE THING.  I WILL CALL MARION AND TELL HER TO POST.

AGAIN, YOU ARE ALL THE BEST.  THANKS FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS AND CONCERN.  LOVE YOU GUYS.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #564 on: March 16, 2010, 07:15:13 PM »

Gwenn...I'm over at my sisters...did an all day doctor routine...just glad to get on and send you some more prayers for Barry!  Sure hope his pain ends with this procedure...and that he is once again free to be mobile...meet you all at the temporary site...if this one should go down before I post again...once I get home later this evening, I will try and save some more of the CM thread...starting with the current one ...going backward...unless I should do concert threds instead...open to suggestions...:-)...hugs to all...especially Michael!

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #565 on: March 16, 2010, 07:29:38 PM »

I have offered to help Moonie save some threads, and have "received my assignments." But I really want to say something here:

Posts about things that happened 6 or 7 years ago, pictures from concerts and after-parties, fan reviews of Galas, etc. are nice. But what makes Claymaniacs unique from all the other boards is not our posts and our pics. The boards overlap and share info anyway. We're different because of our members, and the relationships we have with one another.

If we can save some (or most) of our history, that's great. But I think that what's important is that we get the word out on our new board, whether it's the New & Improved Claymaniacs, Claymaniacs Rising from the Ashes, or Claymaniacs Survived You Suspicious Minds.

We are what's important here: the members, the mods, Michael... Claymaniacs. Be sure you have some email addresses, phone numbers, or some way to reach other board members, so we can all meet at the new house and rebuild or start again. I'll see y'all there!

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #566 on: March 16, 2010, 07:49:51 PM »

I have offered to help Moonie save some threads, and have "received my assignments." But I really want to say something here:

Posts about things that happened 6 or 7 years ago, pictures from concerts and after-parties, fan reviews of Galas, etc. are nice. But what makes Claymaniacs unique from all the other boards is not our posts and our pics. The boards overlap and share info anyway. We're different because of our members, and the relationships we have with one another. If we can save some (or most) of our history, that's great. But I think that what's important is that we get the word out on our new board, whether it's the New & Improved Claymaniacs, Claymaniacs Rising from the Ashes, or Claymaniacs Survived You Suspicious Minds.

We are what's important here: the members, the mods, Michael... Claymaniacs. Be sure you have some email addresses, phone numbers, or some way to reach other board members, so we can all meet at the new house and rebuild or start again. I'll see y'all there!

claymaniacs rocks kum-bi-ya  Moonshot...let me know...ready to do my 'homework'... bigsmile

WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #567 on: March 16, 2010, 08:02:08 PM »

Posts about things that happened 6 or 7 years ago, pictures from concerts and after-parties, fan reviews of Galas, etc. are nice. But what makes Claymaniacs unique from all the other boards is not our posts and our pics. The boards overlap and share info anyway. We're different because of our members, and the relationships we have with one another.

If we can save some (or most) of our history, that's great. But I think that what's important is that we get the word out on our new board, whether it's the New & Improved Claymaniacs, Claymaniacs Rising from the Ashes, or Claymaniacs Survived You Suspicious Minds.

Sunny, you are so right -- it is all the special people here that make Claymaniacs the great place it is.  We will rise up from the ashes.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #568 on: March 16, 2010, 08:10:11 PM »

THank you Sunny!!! Clapping Not Worthy I totally agree with you. That's what I said that the most important thing all the people here. We will still have each other even if we have to move to a new home. Love you guys. Big Hug!

I'm not worried. Thanks to everyone though who are saving a lot of stuff and to Michael for his hard work.

Gwenn-Again Be thinking about you and Barry tomorrow. Huggles My prayers are with you both. Let us know as soon as you can how he is.

Micki-Good luck with the move.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #569 on: March 17, 2010, 04:38:29 AM »

I AM UP EARLY.  I SEE WE ARE STILL HERE. 

THANKS TO ALL AGAIN.  BARRY DID SLEEP SOME.  I AM GONNA SHOWER AND GET HIS THINGS TOGETHER.  ONLY TAKING TOOTH BRUSH AND PASTE AND A ROBE.  I SEE NO NEED TO TAKE ANYTHING ELSE.  HE DOESN'T NEED ANY HAIR STUFF. bigsmile  HE CAN LIVE WITHOUT A SHAVE FOR A DAY OR SO.

THERE IS SO MUCH EXCITEMENT ON CV ABOUT RENO.  IF ANYONE HERE IS GETTING TIX TOMORROW, GOOD LUCK.  FOR THE FIRST TINE I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT CLAY IS NOT ON MY HEAD RIGHT NOW.

SUNNY--YOUR POST SAID IT ALL.   Huggles

THE SUN IS OUT.  I AM SO READY FOR THIS.  BARRY IS NOT SCARED.  GOOD THING.

TALK LATER I HOPE.  SOMEONE SEND ME AN EMAIL IF WE ARE ON THE ALTERNATE SITE.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #570 on: March 17, 2010, 07:21:38 AM »

I'll be with ya, Gwenn, in thoughts and prayer.  All will be well. Huggles

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #571 on: March 17, 2010, 09:00:26 AM »

Gwenn~ My thoughts & prayers are with you and Barry today.

The surgery is probably over by now, so I am hoping that all went well.

Will check later this evening(if we are still here) to see how Barry is doing.

Marilyn~ so sorry to hear about all your problems after getting home from such a wonderful weekend.

Many  Huggles . I was also wondering how your leg is.

Thanks to all who are working so hard on getting us moved...You are appreciated a lot. Big Hug!

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #572 on: March 17, 2010, 09:16:45 AM »

Gwenn - Prayers to Barry for a successful surgery!!!   Huggles

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #573 on: March 17, 2010, 09:58:27 AM »

Ditto to what Sunny said..She not only is funny, but has her priorities in the right order.. Huggles

As for Gwenn,  I am still waiting to hear from her. She will call me when he is in surgery.  I'll post as soon as she does..Sometimes you get in there and could be bumped to a later time. Especially when dealing with a neurosurgeon...All I know this will be a grueling day for her...The support from everybody is truly heartwarming!! 

Any word about how  Micki has fared???

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #574 on: March 17, 2010, 10:23:46 AM »

Ditto to what Sunny said..She not only is funny, but has her priorities in the right order..

So true, MARION!  SUNNY has a way of saying what is usually also on my mind, but in a much, much better manner than I ever could!  Plus she has more courage than I will ever have to tell it like it is!!!  Laughing

MARION, Thanks in advance for keeping us updated on Barry's surgery.  Huggles I'm sure Gwenn is going through a rough time right now.  I'm so glad that she has friends like you and especially her daughter to be with her at this time.

Just a bit of good news.....My DIL (younger son's wife) has just accepted an excellent position with an international non-profit agency in D.C.  After months and months of prayer and nail-biting,  finally my son and DIL are both gainfully employed and can now FINALLY move on with their lives, hopes and dreams.  This coming Sunday is their 1st anniversary...and what a tough first year it has been for them! 

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #575 on: March 17, 2010, 11:50:49 AM »

Suereu is here...just joined...a fabulous Clay fan...and dear heart!   I just wanted to let everyone know...in case you are still reading this thread!...Absolutely amazing montage creator...and just a super person...yeah Suereu!

BTW...I've saved just about this entire current CM thread...only a few more pages to go...

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #576 on: March 17, 2010, 12:44:18 PM »

Thank you, JOANN!  And welcome to SUERU.  It's so great to have such talent around here!   Clapping

clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #577 on: March 17, 2010, 12:56:01 PM »

I just heard from Gwenn. Barry is through the surgery. He did very well and will be in the recovery room for several hours. She will fill in on all the details.

Such happy news for you, Thea. You can rest easier now and of course be very proud of the young couple.!!

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #578 on: March 17, 2010, 01:32:44 PM »

Thanks for the update, MARION!  So happy and relieved the surgery went well.  That is wonderful, welcome news indeed!   Purple Banana  I hope GWENN's holding up OK, too!   Fingers Crossed

And thanks for sharing in our relief and happiness over this latest event.  I know you understand all too well how we never stop worrying about our kids.   Huggles

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #579 on: March 17, 2010, 01:35:01 PM »

BTW, since I am having trouble logging on to the Claymaniacs alternate site, I may have to disappear once this site is down.  As soon as the dust settles, I'll get in contact with MICHELLE regarding my login problems.  Right now my problem is insignificant compared to what she, MICHAEL and others are going through with this mess. 

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx