gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:01:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 426
Total: 426

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 33:: Our Main Clay Discussion Thread (All Members Welcome)  (Read 195218 times)
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #440 on: March 11, 2010, 07:00:47 AM »

Thea~ We also have Tiffany & Irene(1Chris1)coming from our board. Irenes husband is also coming with her. They left today by train, and Tiffany also left today from MD.with her parents..they are driving.

Right now the sun is shining in Raleigh but it is suppose to start raining this afternoon and we are going to have some showers tomorrow.Temps. will be in the 60s,so that won't be to bad...believe me there will be plenty of warmest in that theatre tomorrow night...0r should I say hottness??

For those traveling today & tomorrow..a safe journey.  For those not able to come we will be missing & thinking of you. We will be posting as soon as we can,and letting you in on all the details that are important(eg.hair,&etc.)

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #441 on: March 11, 2010, 08:07:41 AM »

lmao lmao  Maybe somebody can bring us home some vials of "holy water" from the tap of the Marriott downtown Raleigh!  It may have special healing powers.....Who knows???!!!

Thea, this just cracked me up.   lmao lmao

So sad about that young boy.  I wonder how many bullied children actually let their parents know what's going on.  My youngest niece was cyber-bullied a few years back by a classmate.  Thank God she told her mother and older sister.  My SIL marched herself right over to the school and police station.  The bullying stopped.  I agree, there should be a law against it.  Make it a criminal act.  Let the schools expell (not suspend) the offenders.  It must stop!

Meesa, if you reading here.....Best of Luck, sweetie!   Purple Banana   

Gwenn, I wish I lived closer and was more mobile.  I'd come help you with Barry.  If you need any pointers, just call.  Best of luck to him on his recovery. 

Lindsey,  wonderful news about your brother.   

OT:  Does anyone hate bra shopping as  much as I do?  Seriously, I'd rather clean toilets.  Why in the world would they make larger cup sizes with stretch straps?  This makes no sense to me.  The straps stretch and your boobs hang.   

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #442 on: March 11, 2010, 08:12:11 AM »

My youngest niece was cyber-bullied a few years back by a classmate.  Thank God she told her mother and older sister.  My SIL marched herself right over to the school and police station.  The bullying stopped. 
Way to go, SIL!! Clapping Clapping

I agree, there should be a law against it.  Make it a criminal act.  Let the schools expell (not suspend) the offenders.  It must stop!
'Works for me.

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #443 on: March 11, 2010, 08:36:54 AM »

MICKI--THANKS, SWEETIE.  I WISH I COULD DRIVE AND COULD HAVE HELPED YOU PACK. Huggles  AS FOR BRAS----I SPEND A FORTUNE ON MINE.  I WEAR WACHOL.  BUT IT IS WORTH IT.  NO STRETCH STRAPS.  NORDSTROM.  AND HURRAY FOR DEBBIE.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #444 on: March 11, 2010, 09:04:05 AM »

Rainlover posted this at CV last night.

I saved this poem back in 2006. Written by geni.

I WILL BE HERE

When the hush is loud and heavy
When the heat begins to rise
When a knife could cut the tension
When exultation fills our eyes

When house lights start to flicker
When our hearts begin to rage
When the air's alive and crackling
And Clay Aiken stalks the stage

(Though the wait had seemed forever
And we’d bitched beyond belief
He had wanted to be perfect
All we wanted was relief)

But Clay Aiken’s back in concert
Claymates arrived en masse
Yes, our fervor is amazing
And we’ve proven we’ve got class

He’s finally here before us
The spell he spins is cast
The angst has been forgotten
It’s opening night at last

The crowd is on its feet now
The screaming has begun
United in euphoria
Our voices rise as one

He shines with arms outstretching
Eyes twinkling with delight
When he bites that swollen lower lip -
I’ll pass out at the sight

Just my luck to miss the opening
And no one will notice me
Lying here semiconscious
Awash in ecstasy

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #445 on: March 11, 2010, 09:06:09 AM »

I wonder if Clay is nervous-I bet he has a big grin all over his face. I bet his eyes are twinkling. I will bet he is twitching (be still my heart)

Its strange that we havent heard of any guest names. We know Quiana will be there.
Praying that everyone has a safe journey. My son is picking me up at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow morning. I hope that LI traffic cooperates with me!

WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #446 on: March 11, 2010, 09:31:58 AM »

From notacanuck at CH:

From Twitter:
Quote:
lloveland: We're talking to Clay Aiken tomorrow morning about his concert in Raleigh. Make sure to listen to Mix 101.5!

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #447 on: March 11, 2010, 10:08:54 AM »

OT:  Does anyone hate bra shopping as  much as I do?  Seriously, I'd rather clean toilets.  Why in the world would they make larger cup sizes with stretch straps?  This makes no sense to me.  The straps stretch and your boobs hang.   

I have wondered the same thing!!  After resisting for years, I got up the 'gumption' sp?! lol to finally get fitted...I thought I'd have to pay over a $100 for one to fit... icon_eek ...but in fact, they had pretty ones...no stretch straps for half of that...(and they were sensitive, if you will, for modesty...didn't have to stand there topless, thank heavens...  blush)  I looked up the one I now wear on the net for you Micki...here's the link...they carry it at that fabulous store, Nordstroms.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3021222/0~2376776~2374325~6023665?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6023665&P=1

ETA: Corrected the link...

It's getting so exciting...love it that Quiana will be on hand.

Good luck to all of our travelers...especially those dealing with the storms that are suppose to be rolling in to the Atlanta area this evening.

And Meesa...if you read over here...best wishes to you and your hubby to be...may your wedding dreams come true...

Marilyn...thanks for posting that version of I Will Be Here...it just says it all!

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #448 on: March 11, 2010, 10:26:31 AM »

JOANNA, was interested in the bra  you were talking about.  I have the same problem.  I would like a good minimizer bra.  The website you posted doesn't work for me.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #449 on: March 11, 2010, 12:09:24 PM »

BOTH MY DAUGHTER AND I WEAR THE SAME BRA FROM WACHOL.  IT IS A MINIMIZER.  WE BOTH LOVE IT.  IT IS ABOUT $65 AND WORTH EVERY PENNY.  THE UNDERWIRE DOESN'T HURT.  WASHES WELL. 

WON A GAME AGT MAH JONGG.  I NEEDED TO GET OUT.

SOME ERRANDS AS SOON AS BARRY CAN GET HIMSELF UP.

GWENN

Notacanuck wrote:
From Twitter
Quote:
intlmedia: On our to the Memorial Auditorium in Raleigh, NC, to shoot with CLAY AIKEN!

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #450 on: March 11, 2010, 12:26:40 PM »

lmao lmao lmao MICKI, I can SO relate to that!  Well, add my name to the list of Wacoal fans.  Some styles of Wacoals come in a wider variety of sizes than others, so may I suggest you go to their website (wacoal.com) and look at all of the minimizers.  There's no comparison to other brands IMHO.   I love, love, love Wacoal, too!!!!  bigsmile  Purple Banana

Hmmmmm, I wonder if Clay will somehow work the word "Wacoal" into his banter during his concert tour.  (I doubt that he would for the taping, though??? ) 

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #451 on: March 11, 2010, 12:32:25 PM »

MICKI, check out www. barenecessities.com.  The Wacoal site has changed and isn't of much help for ordering. 

Based on my previous experiences and observations at Clay concerts over the years, one would think 50% of the women at the concert tomorrow night will be wearing Wacoals!!!!  bigsmile

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #452 on: March 11, 2010, 02:14:39 PM »

It is reported that Sean and Ben were spotted in Raleigh.

wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #453 on: March 11, 2010, 03:44:31 PM »

Good lord. Tell me about it. You're looking at the girl who wears two bras to exercise. Laughing

I will have to check out those bras you all speak of. I'm all about minimizing AND supporting. Wink

Even though I can't be there tomorrow, I'm  just thinking about it. Feels like it's been an eternity.

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #454 on: March 11, 2010, 04:16:32 PM »

It is reported that Sean and Ben were spotted in Raleigh.
I wouldn't know them if I bumped right into them. shrug

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #455 on: March 11, 2010, 04:20:04 PM »

Here is a very new interview on WRAL.com.   Enjoy as we wait for tomorrow

http://www.wral.com/entertainment/video/7217335/

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #456 on: March 11, 2010, 04:27:25 PM »

Here is a very new interview on WRAL.com.   Enjoy as we wait for tomorrow

http://www.wral.com/entertainment/video/7217335/

Thanks, Barb! bigsmile

Oh my, that's a, um, new look.

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #457 on: March 11, 2010, 04:35:16 PM »

Looks like Clay applied a few too many dabs of Brylcream....as the commercial used to go:"Brylcream...A little dab'll do ya"!  (Oops, I'm really dating myself.... Paranoid)

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #458 on: March 11, 2010, 04:38:38 PM »

Looks like Clay applied a few too many dabs of Brylcream....as the commercial used to go:"Brylcream...A little dab'll do ya"!  (Oops, I'm really dating myself.... Paranoid)

Did Perry Como or Andy Williams use that stuff? Maybe he's catching the vibe. Baby Dust

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #459 on: March 11, 2010, 04:46:39 PM »

Did Perry Como or Andy Williams use that stuff? Maybe he's catching the vibe. Baby Dust

I'll have to do some research..  Although as I recall, Clark Gable used a whole glob on his hair, thereby making his ears stick out even more. 

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx