gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:26:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 484
Total: 484

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 33:: Our Main Clay Discussion Thread (All Members Welcome)  (Read 195234 times)
lucrezianoine
Claymaniac

Member of the Caffeineholic Anonymous

« Reply #340 on: March 07, 2010, 10:16:06 AM »

wave  Good morning/afternoon~

Hope everyone is having a nice weather for once. I know I was getting tired of the rain. It was nice to be able to take Ava on a walk in the park after a long period of not being able to.

Wow I'm really looking forward to how the PBS special will be. I'm really interested to hear Clay sing again in concert after seeing old videos of him in concert. Most of all I just want to hear his voice.

GWENN ~ Sorry about Barry and all the crazy stuff ER is going through right now with the house...I know I've been out of the loop for a while but is ER engaged? I think a reunion tour with Kelly Clarkson would be cool. Seems like compared to Kim Locke, she has stayed a strong friend to Clay, in addition to Reuben.

Just enjoying the day today. Will probably take the little girl out to the park again since its a nice day and I will eventually sit down to knit my first baby blanket for her. Hope it turns out alright!

Hugs and hellos to everyone else.

Jules

Sing badly if you must, but sing
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #341 on: March 07, 2010, 11:00:18 AM »

I think a reunion tour with Kelly Clarkson would be cool.
Oh, I'd like that, too! Kelly has such a powerhouse voice, and she's so versatile.

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #342 on: March 07, 2010, 11:34:05 AM »

I think a reunion tour with Kelly Clarkson would be cool.
Oh, I'd like that, too! Kelly has such a powerhouse voice, and she's so versatile.

Absolutely, SUNNY.  But I'm afraid the days of a Kelly/Clay collaboration could be over, unless Clay's new CD becomes a blockbuster hit!  IMO Kelly has ascended to the position as one of the great divas of the decade, while Clay's start hasn't ascended to those heights....yet! 

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #343 on: March 07, 2010, 12:19:56 PM »

JULES---ER IS ENGAGED.  HAPPENED AT MARDI GRAS.

CLAY AND KELLY---MAYBE SOMEDAY IN THE FUTURE.  SHE DOESN'T NEED HIM AT ALL.  TOO BAD.  THEY ARE SUCH GOOD FRIENDS.  SHE HAS COME A LONG WAY SINCE THE IT.

BEAUTIFUL AFTERNOON.  BEEN READING IN THE SUNROOM.  BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I COULD DO THAT.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #344 on: March 07, 2010, 01:40:11 PM »

For those coming to the PBS taping, so you'll know what to pack. At least, it'll be warm:

RALEIGH WEATHER FOR THE WEEK

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #345 on: March 07, 2010, 02:30:15 PM »

71!!!!!!!!  I STILL HAVE MOUNDS OF SNOW.  SOUNDS GOOD.  MAYBE IT WON'T RAIN.  I COULD EVEN BE THRILLED WITH CLOUDS.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #346 on: March 07, 2010, 05:36:40 PM »

Gwenn~ One of the forecasts has partly sunny,another has mostly sunny but the chance of prec. is only 40%..I can live with the 68-70 temperatures

It was very nice here today and was in the 60s.

Have any of you that are coming decided what you are going to wear?Are you wearing dressy clothes? I have changed my mind 3 times already. Stacey my ex DIL came over last night and she is wearing black slacks,and a dressy top..I showed her two of my choices and she likes my grey silver brocaded jacket with the grey shell/black slacks.The other choice is not so dressy.

DH & I went to see Ruth today. She is doing very well and she cried when she saw us coming down the hall..We hugged & cried, it was so good to see her.
I told her how proud I was of her and that she was so courageous for making the decision to remove her leg..She told me that she will never forget our last conversation before she had made her final decision....I told her I loved her heart ,not her leg...she said she had thought about that over & over. You never know how what you say may effect someone.

She is off most pain medicines,is eating very well,and her hair is coming back in (after losing it after chemo.)
She will be moving from Duke to a re-hab center in town on Tuesday, so this will be a big relief for Moose because of the drive, plus I can visit.
She has an area in the incision that is not healing as well as they would like,and they are trying some new salve on it to see if it will help, if not they may have to prolong her re-hab, and take her back to surgery and do some repair work..so please continue praying for her,and her recuperation, and hopefully she won't have to go through the ordeal of surgery again.  Thanks again.

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #347 on: March 07, 2010, 06:31:13 PM »

Regarding what to wear, Clay said to go with "business casual." That doesn't sound too dressy to me, but I guess it depends on what "business" one is in. shrug

mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #348 on: March 07, 2010, 06:47:28 PM »

Well Sunny since I am a nanny..I wear casual clothes everyday at work, mostly jeans, so anything ,other than that ,would be dressier for me.bigsmile

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #349 on: March 07, 2010, 07:11:58 PM »

Regarding what to wear, Clay said to go with "business casual." That doesn't sound too dressy to me, but I guess it depends on what "business" one is in. shrug

My business casual consists of a uniform or pajamas. I'm thinking neither would fly with PBS. scratch

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #350 on: March 07, 2010, 07:37:39 PM »

Hello!!! Been awhile! Some of you may know me. Some of you may  not. And some of you just have forgotten me. lol. But at any regards is it Friday yet????? lol. Miss him!!!

Joyce wave
Clay makes me happier than a kitten chasing a leaky cow!  
I love Clay more today, but not as much as tomorrow!
www.myspace.com/joyce1010
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #351 on: March 07, 2010, 08:18:35 PM »

What if you are a "lady of the night"

That attire might be interesting

and no, I don't have any secrets  Laughing

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #352 on: March 08, 2010, 06:11:30 AM »

Good Morning!

There was a small(very small) mention this morning in the N&O,under HOT TICKETS

Clay crazies will crowd Raleigh's Memorial Auditorium on Friday to see their hometown hero. For those not bitten by the bug, the hero's last name is Aiken.

Gosh, that would make me want to run out and buy a ticket. Oh well, it was a mention.

It still looks like warm temps for Fri (69-70)but it is also calling for possible thunderstorm in the afternoon. Still believe you may need to pack an umberella, because showers are also perdicted for Thursday...but it will be WARM

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #353 on: March 08, 2010, 07:09:01 AM »

Maybe one day, people who like to hear good singing won't be described as crazies, rabid, or any of the other insulting names they give us. Really, would that be too much to ask? hypnotic

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #354 on: March 08, 2010, 07:29:30 AM »

There was a small(very small) mention this morning in the N&O,under HOT TICKETS

Clay crazies will crowd Raleigh's Memorial Auditorium on Friday to see their hometown hero. For those not bitten by the bug, the hero's last name is Aiken.

Maybe one day, people who like to hear good singing won't be described as crazies, rabid, or any of the other insulting names they give us. Really, would that be too much to ask? hypnotic

MARLENE and SUNNY, apparently it is too much to ask of those people who have managed to give us all this reputation in the first place.  Of course, it's never too late to change????  Paranoid   

I was absolutely thrilled to see Sandra Bullock win the Oscar. What a beautiful, talented, yet humble person she is.   I think I would have  if Helen Mirran had won again.

Talked to both of my sons last night. Tomorrow DIL is going for a second interview with a D.C. government defense contractor.  So hoping she gets this job so that they can put their long nightmare  of unemployment behind them.   My Chicago son and his wife are coming to our home for Easter!     They want to show off their new car....a Scion.  It looks like a toaster on on wheels to  me, but what do I know????  Laughing

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #355 on: March 08, 2010, 08:32:49 AM »

MORNING--

SOME ERRANDS TODAY.  GOTTA GO IN THE AFTERNOON WHILE BARRY'S PILL IS SOMEWHAT HELPING.  NOT MUCH BUT AT LEAST HE CAN DRIVE.  HE DRIVES, I DO THE ERRAND.  TOGETHER WE MAKE ONE PERSON.   THIS NOT DRIVING IS THE WORST.

THEA---FINGERS CROSSED.  AND A TOASTER ON WHEELS??????? lmao lmao lmao

MARLENE--THE N & O IS ONE OF THE MOST ANNOYING PAPERS.  YOU WOULD THINK THAT A HOMETOWN GUY MAKING GOOD WOULD BE APPLAUDED.  MAKES NO SENSE TO ME.  NONE.

AND I AGREE.  I AM NOT RABID.  I AM NOT CRAZY.  I LIKE TO LISTEN TO SOMEONE WHO ISN'T SCREECHING AND SCREAMING AND MAKING AN ASS OUT OF HIMSELF. 

I AM GLAD SANDRA WON ALSO.  I THINK SHE DID AN AMAZING JOB.  I ALSO THOUGHT MO'NIQUE DESERVED TO WIN.  SHE WAS INCREDIBLE.  THE SCENE SHE DID WITH MARIAH CAREY IS ONE I WON'T SOON FORGET.  HAVEN'T SEEN THE HURT LOCKER YET.  IT IS IN MY NETFLIX QUEUE. 

MARLENE--NOT SURE EXACTLY WHAT I AM WEARING YET.  I HAVE A NEW PAIR OF DARK DENIMS THAT I MIGHT PAIR WITH A REALLY  NICE TOP.  I FIGURE THE TOP IS MORE IMPORTANT BECAUSE NO ONE IS GONNA LOOK AT ME.  LORD, I HOPE NO ONE DOES. 

STILL A LITTLE BUMMED THAT I WON'T BE ABLE TO USE BINOCS.  BUT I AM GONNA TRY TO SNEAK A PEAK IF THERE IS A CHANCE WHEN THEY AREN'T FILMING.  MINE ARE TOO BIG.  JILL'S ARE SMALLER.  GONNA GET HER TO BRING HERS.

GOD, DO I NEED TO HEAR HIM SING TO US.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #356 on: March 08, 2010, 10:40:07 AM »

My business casual consists of a uniform or pajamas. I'm thinking neither would fly with PBS.

MICHELLE, just caught this post..... lmao lmao lmao

GOD, DO I NEED TO HEAR HIM SING TO US.

Me too...  Just got off the phone with my mother.  She is now refusing to allow the Medicare lady who comes three times a week to help her shower.  She says "sponge bathing is just as good".  I said "OK".  I no longer argue with her.     Probably TMI for this thread, though!   Laughing 

Sigh.

GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #357 on: March 08, 2010, 01:17:24 PM »

TALKING TO MARION IT JUST REALLY HIT ME-----

I AM GOING TO SEE AND HEAR CLAY ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!

icon_eek icon_eek icon_eek icon_eek icon_eek doh doh doh doh doh Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #358 on: March 08, 2010, 01:19:31 PM »

TALKING TO MARION IT JUST REALLY HIT ME-----

I AM GOING TO SEE AND HEAR CLAY ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!

icon_eek icon_eek icon_eek icon_eek icon_eek doh doh doh doh doh Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

GWENN
Um, surprise? Laughing Wink Purple Banana

corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #359 on: March 08, 2010, 03:06:42 PM »

Mimi,
               I"m so glad to hear Ruth is doing well, the fact that she is eating is a good sign.

Having her hair grow back must be a little comforting to  her. I feel so sorry for
                 people losing their hair because of chemo, it is one of the devastating sides of
                  chemo.

As for what to wear, I wonder is Clay remembered that many offices are very
                 casual on Fridays.!!!!I have decided on black slacks and fairly dressy top.

Right now I am trying to get the laundry cleared up. The house is chaotic
                        at the moment. As my daughter is leaving for a vacation in Scotland on
                         Friday and I leave on Weds. night there are clothes laid out everywhere.
                         I"ll just clean the house when I get back.

Who cares as long as I see and hear Clay, All is Well!!!

Betty

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx