gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:16:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 453
Total: 453

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 33:: Our Main Clay Discussion Thread (All Members Welcome)  (Read 195230 times)
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #320 on: March 06, 2010, 05:43:42 AM »

MORNING--

SHARON AND MARILYN--THANKS FOR YOUR IMPUT.  ER'S HOUSE HS A TUB THAT NEEDS HELP.  IT IS NOT DIRTY OR CRACKED OR ANYTHING BUT IT APPEARS SOMEONE IN THE PAST TRIED TO RESURFACE THE TUB AND NOT A PROFESSIONAL.  IT IS A LITTLE MORE EXPENSIVE THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE.  THEY NEED TO GET AN ESTIMATE.  THE TUB IS PERFECTLY USABLE.  THE TILES ARE FINE.  IT JUST DOESN'T LOOK NICE.

CLAY AND RUBEN TOURING----I MAY NOT BE NUTS FOR RUBEN, BUT HE HAS A PLEASANT VOICE AND FROM THOSE WHO SAW HIM WITH DF, HE HAS GOTTEN BETTER.  TO ME IT IS A GOOD IDEA.  WE HAVE SOMETHING WE HAVE TO FACE.  CLAY IS NO WHERE NEAR THE STAR HE WAS 4 YEARS AGO.  HE JUST ISN'T.  IF WE WANT TO SEE HIM ON TOUR, WE ARE GONNA HAVE TO ACCEPT THE FACT THAT HE CANNOT FILL A VENUE ON HIS OWN.  THE CONCEPT OF REENACTING THE FUN AND EXCITEMENT OF AI2 IS NOT A BAD IDEA.  THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO MAY REMEMBER THAT "FIRE" OF WHO WOULD WIN.  THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO IDEA WHAT CLAY OR RUBEN HAVE BEEN UP TO THE LAST 7 YEARS.  AND IF THEY KEEP THE TICKET PRICES THIS LOW, MORE PEOPLE WILL OPT TO SPEND AN EVENING TO SEE.  IT GIVES CLAY AN OPPORTUNITY TO LURE BACK THOSE WHO MIGHT STILL BE CASUAL FANS.  COMBINED WITH THE PBS SPECIAL, IT MAY GARNER NEW FANS.

LADIES, LET'S BE BRUTALLY HONEST.  IF CM IS A MICROCOSM OF WHAT THE FANDOM USED TO BE, MANY, MANY, MANY LEFT THE FANDOM WHEN CLAY CAME OUT.  MANY.  THOSE OF US WHO ARE STILL HERE RESPECT THE TALENT, THE INTELLIGENCE, THE WIT, AND THE CHARM.  PEOPLE NEED TO SEE THAT AGAIN.  NEW FANS NEED TO BE MADE.  PUSHING THAT ---OH, YES, I REMEMBER THEM TOGETHER---BUTTON ISN'T A TERRIBLE IDEA.

WHO ELSE CAN HE TOUR WITH?  I HAVE WRACKED MY BRAIN FOR AGES AND CANNOT COME UP WITH ANYONE.  COUNTRY DOES NOT EMBRACE A GAY MAN.  NEITHER DOES CCM.  HE CERTAINLY IS NOT ROCK.  CLAY HEADLINED FOR A LONG, LONG TIME AND VERY SUCCESSFULLY.  HE CANNOT OPEN FOR ANYONE AND SAVE FACE. 

SO WE HAVE TO REALIZE THAT CLAY IS REINVENTING HIMSELF AND STARTING FROM THE GROUND UP.  HE ISN'T DOING THIS JUST FOR MONEY.  I THINK HE HAS PLENTY OF THAT.  HE IS DOING THIS TO REVITALIZE A CAREER THAT FELL WHEN HE CAME OUT.  HE IS DOING THIS FOR "US" CAUSE WE LOVE HIM IN CONCERT.  HE IS DOING THIS TO GET SOME NEW FANS.

ALL WE CAN DO IS WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #321 on: March 06, 2010, 07:53:43 AM »

MORNING--

CLAY AND RUBEN TOURING----I MAY NOT BE NUTS FOR RUBEN, BUT HE HAS A PLEASANT VOICE AND FROM THOSE WHO SAW HIM WITH DF, HE HAS GOTTEN BETTER.  TO ME IT IS A GOOD IDEA.  WE HAVE SOMETHING WE HAVE TO FACE.  CLAY IS NO WHERE NEAR THE STAR HE WAS 4 YEARS AGO.  HE JUST ISN'T.  IF WE WANT TO SEE HIM ON TOUR, WE ARE GONNA HAVE TO ACCEPT THE FACT THAT HE CANNOT FILL A VENUE ON HIS OWN.  THE CONCEPT OF REENACTING THE FUN AND EXCITEMENT OF AI2 IS NOT A BAD IDEA.  THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO MAY REMEMBER THAT "FIRE" OF WHO WOULD WIN.  THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO IDEA WHAT CLAY OR RUBEN HAVE BEEN UP TO THE LAST 7 YEARS.  AND IF THEY KEEP THE TICKET PRICES THIS LOW, MORE PEOPLE WILL OPT TO SPEND AN EVENING TO SEE.  IT GIVES CLAY AN OPPORTUNITY TO LURE BACK THOSE WHO MIGHT STILL BE CASUAL FANS.  COMBINED WITH THE PBS SPECIAL, IT MAY GARNER NEW FANS.

LADIES, LET'S BE BRUTALLY HONEST.  IF CM IS A MICROCOSM OF WHAT THE FANDOM USED TO BE, MANY, MANY, MANY LEFT THE FANDOM WHEN CLAY CAME OUT.  MANY.  THOSE OF US WHO ARE STILL HERE RESPECT THE TALENT, THE INTELLIGENCE, THE WIT, AND THE CHARM.  PEOPLE NEED TO SEE THAT AGAIN.  NEW FANS NEED TO BE MADE.  PUSHING THAT ---OH, YES, I REMEMBER THEM TOGETHER---BUTTON ISN'T A TERRIBLE IDEA.

WHO ELSE CAN HE TOUR WITH?  I HAVE WRACKED MY BRAIN FOR AGES AND CANNOT COME UP WITH ANYONE.  COUNTRY DOES NOT EMBRACE A GAY MAN.  NEITHER DOES CCM.  HE CERTAINLY IS NOT ROCK.  CLAY HEADLINED FOR A LONG, LONG TIME AND VERY SUCCESSFULLY.  HE CANNOT OPEN FOR ANYONE AND SAVE FACE. 

SO WE HAVE TO REALIZE THAT CLAY IS REINVENTING HIMSELF AND STARTING FROM THE GROUND UP.  HE ISN'T DOING THIS JUST FOR MONEY.  I THINK HE HAS PLENTY OF THAT.  HE IS DOING THIS TO REVITALIZE A CAREER THAT FELL WHEN HE CAME OUT.  HE IS DOING THIS FOR "US" CAUSE WE LOVE HIM IN CONCERT.  HE IS DOING THIS TO GET SOME NEW FANS.

ALL WE CAN DO IS WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

GWENN

Gwenn...your post is right on...especially the part about the evolution of the interest right here on this board...it's time to face some facts, isn't it.  Even knowing what Clay's disclosure cost him, and the choices he has made regarding the genre he feels is his natural niche, I see how happy he is today, and I am so glad...and so in awe of his courage. 

I've not wanted to think so many fans found Clay's choices/and 'non-choices' not to their liking.  Remember how he used to say, you don't know everything about me...and he'd have a bit of a rueful look on his face.  The discomfiture that must have been for him...the pain.  I am sure he agonized over how to 'right' his life...realign it, if you will.  He probably had plenty of 'experts' telling him the damage it would do.  But thank goodness our Clay is stubborn, and is dedicated to the values he holds dear. 

David Foster  was greeted by a CHer...I think Pink Armchair over at her PBS station...shortly after Clay appeared on the People cover, and David talked proudly about his new nephew, etc....and she posted the serious/intent look on David's face, as she spoke of the fans that were still there for Clay.

I think many of Clay's inner circle of respected entertainment figures have given Clay advice as to how to proceed...Foster, Sedaka, Nichols, Sawyer - I bet even Dr. Phil...the list goes on...what other idol has such a varied set of mentors to draw upon...and with that I remain ever so hopeful that there is a reality to that phrase...'the best is yet to come' 

Clay's recent event re gay rights helped get an accurate perception out there about who he really is...the Clay we love so much...intelligent, witty, self-effacing...I am indeed hopeful...ah yes...that he'll finally garner the respect he is so due...and gain whole new segments of fans in the process...the gay community...the PBS community...to list a few.

The highlighted, underlined sentence of your post touched my heart, Gwenn...I teared up, ...this man loves us lots...and I hope he once again, basks in the love March 12th and he begins his personal 'season 2'...!

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #322 on: March 06, 2010, 08:01:59 AM »

GWENN, I agree.  There aren't that many options available to Clay at this point in his career.  I'm not going to boycott Clay's concerts because I'm not a fan of Ruben's, but I'm certainly not enthusiastic.  I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised by the "blending" of these two entertainers into a concert.  I wish Ruben well (but I wish Clay even more than that! )

As I said earlier, I'm just hoping that Ruben's fans will be as accepting and welcoming to Clay as I'm certain Clay fans will be with Ruben.  I'm just having a difficult time getting  some of the hateful comments about Clay made on the Ruben fan sites years ago out of my mind;  I hope all of that bitterness (and BTW why should they have been bitter...Ruben won!) has been replaced by mellowness and a willingness to move on from here....I'm sure all of us here are willing to make that effort and to move on, as well.

Regarding Bathfitters....I don't have any personal experience with them, but I do remember what a huge difference replacing our shower stall with another material made in the appearance of our bathroom.  I say "go for it".  Since we all spend a lot of time in our bathrooms, it's important to have things the way we prefer.  And I agree with you that "clean and no nooks and crannies" is definitely the way to go in a bathroom.  The alternative..EWWWWWW!!!

So happy ER and Gabe found their new home so quickly after all of the disappointments they had experienced!

JILL, so sorry about your little kitty.    I hope that when you are ready you can find another little kitty that will help to fill the void you are now experiencing.  

Beautiful day today.  I'm going to try to get out to walk Mimi around the block.  Need to keep soaking up that Vitamin D from the sunshine.   Have a good one!!!

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #323 on: March 06, 2010, 09:11:50 AM »

Jill,

I'm so sorry about your kitty. Animals are so much a part of the family. I hope you find a new feline family member who wants to love you as much as you want to love him or her. Huggles

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #324 on: March 06, 2010, 09:28:17 AM »

GUYNN

sORRY ABOUT YOUR KITTY. OUR PETS HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN OUR HEARTS.
MY TESSIE IS 17 AND I WORRY ABOUT HER EVERY DAY, BUT SHE IS PRETTY HEALTHY.
 A NEW KITTY WILL NOT FILL THAT SPACE BUT WILL MAKE A NEW WARM ONE.

JUST HAD TO PUT MY 2 CENTS IN; REGARDING CLAY AND HIS TOUR WITH RUBEN.

CLAY JUST COULD NOT BRING IN ALL THE FANS THAT USED TO SPEND UNTOLD AMOUNTS OF MONEY ON TICKETS AND HOTELS AND PLANES NOW ANYWAY.
 THE ECONOMY IS SO BAD THAT THE AVERAGE FAN CANNOT AFFORD TO SEE HIM UNLESS HE PLAYED IN THEIR TOWN. SO THAT IS ONE STRIKE AGAINST HIM.

I WOULD STILL LOVE TO SEE HIM, HE IS WITTY AND FUNNY AND ENTERTAINING ALONG WITH HIS BEAUTIFUL VOICE, BUT I WOULD ONLY GO TO HIS TOUR IF HE PLAYED WITHIN DRIVING DISTANCE.
 I COULD NOT GET EXCITED ABOUT RUBEN BUT HE HAS A PLEASANT VOICE.

I CAN SEE CLAY IN THE FUTURE DOING WHAT BARRY MANILOW DOES. MAYBE WITH A GROUP BACK UP. I WISH HIM WELL AND I KNOW HE WILL NEVER JUST DISAPPEAR.

THEA
WE HAD OUR BATHROOM TOTALLY REDONE LAST YEAR AND LOVE IT. IT WAS IN THE 1950'S STYLE AND REALLY NEEDED AND FACELIFT. NOTHING LIKE A SPANKING NEW BATHROOM.

GOING TO A BRAHMS CONCERT THIS EVENING. WILL THINK OF YOU .  Smile

LUV Huggles
JEANNE AKA jAN

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #325 on: March 06, 2010, 10:20:18 AM »

If you are taking an R and R today...like me... Wink...you might want to have a listen to this...(I still am an ignoramus on the attractive way to post a link... nixweiss)  it's Crystal from the latest AI season...the almost only bright talent this time around...she is really good!...did I share that I loved the 60s folk era!...oh my, the girl has it!  Really!  Okay...here it is:

http://mjsbigblog.com/

scroll down...and click on Farmer's Daughter...and the next...

BTW...this is why I still watch the show...

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #326 on: March 06, 2010, 11:47:54 AM »

GOING TO A BRAHMS CONCERT THIS EVENING. WILL THINK OF YOU . 

Thanks, JEANNE!   Huggles  Actually Phil is more of a Brahms fan than I am, but it certainly would be nice if we could all attend together.  Sigh, someday.

JOANN, I like Crystal, as well.  But I'm still thinking Lilly and Siobhan (sp) have yet to show us how really good they really are.  I agree with Simon Cowell that Siobhan could be the "dark horse" of this year's competition. 

As for  an "R&R" day fo, those days are few and far between for me anymore  hypnotic .  Enjoy yours!  After all of these years of working, you deserve it!  bigsmile

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #327 on: March 06, 2010, 02:33:15 PM »

GETTING READY TO GO TO DINNER WITH THE KIDS AND GABE'S MOM AND STEP-DAD.  THEY ARE NICE PEOPLE.

A VERY QUIET DAY.  KIND OF NICE FOR A CHANGE.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #328 on: March 06, 2010, 04:24:35 PM »

Gwenn - what a wonderful, thought provoking post you made this morning.

Whether we want to admit it or not, so many of the things you pointed out are the absolute truth.  I, too, think Clay and the people advising him are starting over on the ground level and going to try to build a good, solid foundation for a long-lasting career.

I plan to be around as long as I am able, so bring it on Clay      Smile

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Invisible Touch
Claymaniac

Minneapolis, MN

« Reply #329 on: March 06, 2010, 08:59:22 PM »

hello
Sorry to throw myself in here out of the blue but I decided to come out of lurkdom after about a month!  inv2

I've met some of you and always know that Claymaniacs and this thread is the place to go to get the best Clay info and a pulse on the fandom!

From my perspective, there hasn't been a great deal of "daily news" to keep me as alert on the message boards since he first started Spamalot.  I did make a trip to NYC for Spamalot (and LOVED it), but still never quite made it back to the message boards until about a month ago.

I never stopped loving Clay or his voice, there just didn't seem to be much info around and it was easy to get involved in real life and I slipped away from the constant Clay stuff.  It really had nothing to do with his coming out.   

I am excited at the prospect of a new album, PBS Special and tour.  I think it will be important to have a great deal of publicity simply to let people know he is back and has new material.  Hopefully there are plenty more like me that are just waiting for new stuff from Clay! 

Thanks,
Molly

"Clay Aiken is an ordinary-extraordinary human being.  I hope we always remember to treat him as that human being rather than the idol he chooses not to be."  – Kathy Malamut (Beavers on Idol)
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #330 on: March 06, 2010, 09:53:48 PM »

Gwenn,

I just read your post and found it very insightful!  I wonder about Kimberly Locke joining Ruben and Clay for a tour? They were quite the threesome on AI2, and Kimberly was a good friend to both and even kept Clay's secret for a long time.  It would be fun to recapture the magic of AI2.  I have not watched AI for a few years, but I don't think any season since has grabbed the public's attention as much as AI2.  This could be the jump start needed for the career of all three!

If I were "staging" the show, I would have Kimberly come out first and start a song, then Clay come out and join her, and then Ruben join in.  Then let Kimberly have the stage first, and Clay second after a duet with Kim.  After Clay's numbers, Ruben comes out and sings a duet with Clay,  Then Ruben has the stage for a few songs.  Then Clay and Kim rejoin Ruben and they all sing a few more songs together to close the show.  Clay is absolutely hilarious, so I hope there would be lots of "happy banter" among all three.  It would be fun if an original song was written about their AI2 experience that they could sing together!!   bigsmile

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #331 on: March 06, 2010, 10:26:24 PM »

Prissy, KLo has made it quite clear that she and Clay are no longer friends. I think it stems back to a couple of years ago (I think before the Summer 07 tour) where she was announcing a tour with herself, Clay and Ruben. Clay was surprised and said it was not going to happen. Evidently she suggested it to him and he said he would think about it and get back to her, but nothing was made definite. Then she went and jumped the gun and told an interviewer that they were all going to tour. When Clay said no way- it made KL look bad (as well it should have) so she claims he is not her friend any more.

Besides, after seeing her singing in her underwear on a cruise ship, and the things she has done since, makes me not want to see her again in concert. She is just not my cup of tea.

I do like Ruben- if he sings like "Luther Vandross" I wouldnt mind.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #332 on: March 07, 2010, 06:17:02 AM »

Why was she singing in her undies?  I confess I went out onstage once in a costume bra when I couldn't find the sheer top that went with it, but that's different--I still wore the rest of the costume. Do you think maybe she just couldn't find the rest of what she was supposed to wear? Don't Know

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #333 on: March 07, 2010, 07:20:14 AM »

Good morning ladies

Just finished reading this article in the N & O this morning.  Since it has been the topic of much discussion lately, I thought I would bring "the rest of the story"

http://www.newsobserver.com/2010/03/07/374515/tickets-gone-before-theyre-even.html

Now we know why TM is so darn frustrating.

Check back after GD soccer game later today.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #334 on: March 07, 2010, 07:28:59 AM »

Pam, it wasn't a costume bra.  It was her underwear.  Don't know why she did it.  Maybe she was a little tipsy.  nixweiss She has a huge gay following, and they seem to like that.  Go figure. 

I really don't mind Ruben and Clay touring together.  I always liked their chemistry during AI2.  With that said, I agree with everything Gwenn said up post.  Clay could never tour alone at this point.  There's not enough of us to fill venues like we did years ago.  I don't think there are many of us who would (or could) do multible concerts.  I believe the days of going to 7 or 8 concerts during a tour are over for most of us.  I hope to attend one if he tours near me, but I doubt I'll do more than that.....ok, maybe two.  Bringing Ruben into the mix will help sell tickets and possibly gain new fans.  I'm being optomistic and thinking it will be a fun tour, and I'm looking forward to it.   

Molly, good to see you again.  Don't be a stranger.

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #335 on: March 07, 2010, 07:54:46 AM »

Barb, interesting article.  Unfortunately, scalping has been going on forever.  I doubt it will ever change.  TPTB just turn their heads and pretend it doesn't happen.  If they start prosecuting the offenders like they did in NJ, maybe our grand children will see a change.  I know I've fed the fire by buying higher priced tickets from time to time.  I will again.  I just don't have the energy to fight Ticketmaster anymore for a seat in the last row of the balcony when I slept outside the venue and was second in line.   Or, 44th in line and told "sold out" when they got to the 35 person.  Nope, been there, done that.  If I'm fortunate enough to see Clay this summer, I'll probably go to an alternative ticket site, and avoid the "stress".  If not, I'll watch clack.

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #336 on: March 07, 2010, 08:06:33 AM »

I believe the days of going to 7 or 8 concerts during a tour are over for most of us.
Isn't that the truth. And a shame. bigeyes

Molly - I firmly believe there are more "online" fans like that. I say that because I was/am one of them. We can't be the only two. Laughing I think the number of fans participating on the boards started to drop during the drought between JBT and ATDW. People move on and find other interests, but they still buy CDs and attend concerts (if they can). Although I agree Clay couldn't pull the concert attendee numbers he once did (right now anyway), I'm still amazed by the amount of people who log on to various boards when there is "news". 

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #337 on: March 07, 2010, 08:08:05 AM »

MORNING--

MOLLY--LOVED SEEING YOU.  AND PRISSY ALSO.  I LOVE WHEN MORE FOLKS POST THEIR OPINIONS.

MICKI--I AM SO WITH YOU.  I HAVE USED BROKER TIX IN THE PAST.  DON'T LIKE DOING IT BUT I HAVE TO SEE.  THAT IS WHAT IS SO WONDERFUL ABOUT TELECHARGE.  THEY WORK WITH ME.  TM JUST DOESN'T. 

I AM NOT GONNA SAY HOW MANY CONCERTS I WILL OR WON'T SEE.  I MAY KNOW MORE AFTER FRIDAY.  BUT I WILL SAY THIS AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE.  SEEING CLAY IS NOT JUST ABOUT SEEING CLAY.  IT IS THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE.  INTERESTING PLACES AND SEEING AND BEING WITH NOW VERY DEAR FRIENDS.  SO, I WILL NOT MAKE A STATEMENT ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.  LET'S WAIT.

I  CANNOT BELIEVE IT IS IN ONLY 5 DAYS.  I CANNOT WAIT.  I NEED A BREAK AND I NEED CLAY'S VOICE RIGHT NOW.  HE SOOTHES MY SOUL AND MY SOUL NEEDS SOME MAJOR SOOTHING.  WATCHING BARRY IN SO MUCH PAIN IS JUST KILLING ME.

LAST NIGHT WAS LOVELY.  ER"S FUTURE IN-LAWS ARE NICE PEOPLE.  ER ON THE OTHER HAND NEEDS SOME STRESS RELIEF.  THE HOUSE CRAP IS OVERWHELMING.  GABE IS HANDLING IT BETTER.   AND SOME OTHER PROFESSIONAL STUFF THAT IS CAUSING PRESSURE.  THIS IS LIFE.  WATCHING YOUR KIDS DEAL AS ADULTS IS AN INTERESTING AND DIFFICULT THING.

GETTING TAX CRAP TOGETHER TODAY. 

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #338 on: March 07, 2010, 09:35:47 AM »

Pam, it wasn't a costume bra.  It was her underwear.  Don't know why she did it.  Maybe she was a little tipsy.  nixweiss She has a huge gay following, and they seem to like that.  Go figure. 
Okay, there's a lot I don't understand about being gay. Like, why they would appreciate seeing Kim Locke in her underwear. shrug

And, apparently, there are a few things I don't get about Kim Locke, either. hypnotic

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #339 on: March 07, 2010, 09:37:35 AM »

Good morning ladies

Just finished reading this article in the N & O this morning.  Since it has been the topic of much discussion lately, I thought I would bring "the rest of the story"

http://www.newsobserver.com/2010/03/07/374515/tickets-gone-before-theyre-even.html

Now we know why TM is so darn frustrating.
I know Dave from church; he's such a nice guy. And people there were already buzzing about his column this morning, so I'm looking forward to reading it.

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx