gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:24:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 352
Total: 352

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 33:: Our Main Clay Discussion Thread (All Members Welcome)  (Read 195202 times)
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #300 on: March 05, 2010, 11:56:40 AM »

Do you still watch "Good Wife" it is one of my favourite TV shows. So much rubbish
                       on now.

YES, WE DO.  LOVE IT.  I THINK IT IS SO WELL WRITTEN AND A DIFFERENT SPIN.  I ENJOY ALL OF THE CHARACTERS.  YOU ARE RIGHT.  MOST TV IS RUBBISH.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #301 on: March 05, 2010, 12:12:39 PM »

SOMETHING THAT CROSSED MY MIND.   BARRY HAD A VINCE GILL CD PLAYING.  I THINK VINCE IS THE ONLY MALE COUNTRY SINGER WITH A VOICE COMPARABLE TO CLAY'S.  HIS CD'S SELL.  NOT MILLIONS BUT THEY SELL.  HE HAS TONS OF RESPECT IN THE COUNTRY WORLD.  HIS SONGS ARE MOSTLY SSSSSLLLLLOOOOOOWWWWWW SONGS.  IT IS JUST HIS STYLE.  HONESTLY, WITH ALL THE CRAP I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH, THE SWEETNESS OF HIS VOICE WAS SOOTHING.  NOW I LOVE CLAY ROCKING AS MUCH AS ANYONE, BUT MAYBE HE IS MORE INTERESTED IN SINGING THIS KIND OF MUSIC NOW AND THEN.  I DON'T THINK I MIND.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #302 on: March 05, 2010, 01:56:15 PM »

CLAY IS GONNA SING WHAT HE WANTS ANYWAY MIGHT AS WELL LIKE IT.

BEEN TRYING TO CALL TIM TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE BABY GET NO ANSWER. WILL TRY LATER.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #303 on: March 05, 2010, 02:01:44 PM »

Congratulations Glory!!!   Huggles

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #304 on: March 05, 2010, 02:46:57 PM »

THANKS LORI, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN I MISS YOU. Huggles

GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #305 on: March 05, 2010, 05:08:50 PM »

HAS ANYONE EVER DONE BATHFITTERS OR RE-BATH?

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #306 on: March 05, 2010, 05:11:21 PM »

Congratulations, Glory

Enjoy being a grandmother.  I whole-heartedly agree with something I saw on a T-shirt a few years ago -- If I'd known grandchildren were so much fun, I'd have had them first   bigsmile

I seem to be down to my netbook because my "real" computer locked up last night and quit working.  I turned it on tonight and can't get it to boot up.  May not have time to take it in tomorrow because I have several appointments already scheduled. 

I have a real knack of losing posts on this computer about the time I finish one, so if you see a half a post that doesn't make any sense -- it's just me.   At least I'll be able to read.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #307 on: March 05, 2010, 05:51:03 PM »

Looks like another concert has been announced -- can others be far behind

http://www.ciweb.org/popular-entertainment/

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

Barbara
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #308 on: March 05, 2010, 06:47:29 PM »

Chautauqua, NY, in August. Should be pretty there, and not so oppressively hot, like Cary.

Still, I just can't get excited about half a concert's worth of Ruben. Paranoid

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #309 on: March 05, 2010, 07:17:00 PM »

Chautauqua, NY, in August. Should be pretty there, and not so oppressively hot, like Cary.

Not my preference either, Sunny, but it looks like it will be that or nothing    Don't Know

Barbara
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #310 on: March 05, 2010, 07:29:48 PM »

Not my preference either, Sunny, but it looks like it will be that or nothing    Don't Know
Oh yes, that's true. I was just thinking that I probably won't be lining up 3 concerts in a row this tour. On the bright side, it'll save me some money. shrug

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #311 on: March 05, 2010, 07:36:03 PM »

Oh yes, that's true. I was just thinking that I probably won't be lining up 3 concerts in a row this tour. On the bright side, it'll save me some money. shrug

Good point    Yes!

Barbara
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #312 on: March 05, 2010, 07:40:57 PM »

Hi you all... wave

Just speculating here...no basis for it...hee...I didn't get to the AI tour...but I don't think the show is going to be split in halves...ala the Independent tour...rather, I think they will intersperse their performances...and have some 'group' numbers too...I hoping with the gals...I like their singing/love their banter with Clay...and with Ruben in the mix...I think it might be the flavor of the Jukebox tour...dancing, sets etc.  After all they've both done musicals since they were last together...as you can see, my speculating includes what I think would be quite entertaining...sure hope CA/west dates show up soon...I think I'll check out a few venues... bigsmile

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #313 on: March 05, 2010, 07:41:28 PM »

What nice news to find tonight...  Congratulations Glory. How wonderful for you to welcome your new grandchild....

Clay's concerts are starting to peek out between the clouds..

I'm with Sunny... But we need to regard the half concert as a glass half filled... He better put Reuben on last. I'll bet many won't stick around for the end of the show if Clay opens..

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #314 on: March 05, 2010, 07:53:14 PM »

I'm with Sunny... But we need to regard the half concert as a glass half filled... He better put Reuben on last. I'll bet many won't stick around for the end of the show if Clay opens..
That's one reason I think they'll do it the way Johanna describes--mixing solos, duets, etc. throughout the show, rather than the way he and Kelly did it years ago, taking turns going first.

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #315 on: March 05, 2010, 07:53:45 PM »

MARION, actually I think Clay fans are more likely stick around for Ruben than the other way around.  To me over the years it seems Clay fans in general have been more supportive of Ruben than Ruben fans have been of Clay.  

And add me to the list of those who aren't jumping for joy over watching Ruben share in Clay's limelight.  I just hope the critics are as kind to Clay as in all likelihood they will be to Ruben.  Right now I'm not sure I understand how anybody would think this collaboration is such a great idea.  However, I don't plan to lose any sleep over it.   hypnotic

That being said, I'm trying to look at this in terms of "the glass is half full",  a la our very wise and sage friend MARION.  

GLORY, congrats on yet another (and then another....) grandchild!  You are richly blessed, and I know you know that, too!   Huggles

Off to bed....I'm exhausted.  See ya'll tomorrow!   wave

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #316 on: March 05, 2010, 07:56:44 PM »

DOES NOT EXCITE ME IN THE LEAST. WISH HE HADN'T DONE THIS.NOT SURE I CAN SPEND THIS KIND OF MONEY FOR A HR. CONCERT. MAKES ME SAD.  WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS AT ONE BEFORE I BOOK A FLIGHT THATS FOR SURE.

BABY NEELIE WEIGHED 8LBS SLEPT ALL DAY ACCORDING TO TIM. EMILY SAID SHES POOPED. Laughing NOPE QUITE EXHAUSTING WHEN LABOR GOES FOR 2OR 3 DAYS. TIM SAID SHE IS A DOLL. AWE.

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #317 on: March 05, 2010, 09:33:32 PM »

GWENN

I have done bathfitters. I love it- one piece with a corner shelf. Peach colored. Clean, no nooks and crannies. Absolutely wonderful

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #318 on: March 06, 2010, 03:13:05 AM »

GWENN

I have done bathfitters. I love it- one piece with a corner shelf. Peach colored. Clean, no nooks and crannies. Absolutely wonderful

Me too Gwenn.  Our main bath was done about 10+ years ago.  Still love it, still looks like brand new, I would reccomend to anyone!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
quynn
UltimateFan

Nobody Special

« Reply #319 on: March 06, 2010, 05:42:36 AM »

hello  I haven't had a chance to keep up with all the news here.

Gwenn, so happy to hear that Barry's doc appointment went well and things are moving forward to help relieve his pain.  He really "gets" how medicinal this PBS concert will be for your soul.  It has the potential to make you a happy nurse.  Wink Smile

Congratulations on your grand baby, Glory!  I bet you can't wait to get your hands on her.

Bath Fitters...I've never done it, but know people who have and they loved the outcome.

Marlene...your friend Ruth is a remarkable woman.  She is very fortunate to have such a supportive, caring friend.

but I don't think the show is going to be split in halves...ala the Independent tour...rather, I think they will intersperse their performances...and have some 'group' numbers too...I hoping with the gals...I like their singing/love their banter with Clay...and with Ruben in the mix...I think it might be the flavor of the Jukebox tour...dancing, sets etc.

I like the way you speculate, Johanna!  Could you please some how get this concept to Team Clay!   Laughing  I think something like this could make for a fun concert.  I did enjoy the JBT.  The two of them had "chemistry" on AI and were fun to watch.  I also wonder what Ruben will be singing.  Will it be a "themed" show....oldies covers, or will he be singing new R&B from his CD's?  Is he considered R&B? 

Been missing my kitty who passed away last month.  I have an appointment at the shelter today to adopt a kitty who needs a new family to love.   Kitty

Only 6 more days to the concert.   Super Happy!!!   I'm looking forward to the party.   

"You're a mystery. You have your own look. There is something very magical about your look and your voice is so pure." --Gladys Knight--
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx